Shedding fat with Lipo6 Black

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you ever come out this way, I’ll make you one!

This was my first ever attempt at making one from scratch. Gotta say, I do too! Lol I cut the sugar in both the cake and the icing. I actually had to make 2 due to a couple of people with nut allergies. I sent one with the birthday boy and took the other one to work! Can’t have that mess sitting around the house!
The benefit of making your own is controlling what’s it it. The healthier you make it the better it is for you.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The benefit of making your own is controlling what’s it it. The healthier you make it the better it is for you.
Exactly!! I love it when I can do it and no one notices too! Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly!! I love it when I can do it and no one notices too! Haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 30: already?! Man time flies! It’s been a good run! I believe I have a couple extra from Sunday afternoons when I couldn’t time the second dose right. I will get my final review up today or tomorrow though.

Up at 4:25...first dose at 4:45 with a few sips of pwo.
Gym from 5:05-5:45

Giant set 1: 12 mins
Flat bb Bench 115x6x4 sets
Decline sit-ups 12
Bent over rows 100x10
1 min rest

Giant set 2: 12 mins
ISO high row 90x10x4
ISO shoulder press 50x10x4
Lying leg raises with rev crunches 12x4
1 min rest

Dropset finisher
Facedown lateral raises 15x15, 10x15, 5x15, Band holds
**2 rounds**

Great workout! Could tell yesterday’s lunch session affected me a little but nothing crazy. I don’t care to have things work out that way but sometimes I just can’t control it.

Went back for cardio at 6:40. 20 mins on stair climber

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to thank Nutrex again very much for the chance to try Lipo6!

Final review for Lipo6

Overall I really enjoyed my run! The 2 things that truly stood out to me were the mood/energy boost along with the appetite suppressant. Early on the energy levels were great all day long. Clean energy- no jitters or stimulant feel. More positive mood overall-could just tell each day I would be more positive despite the daily stressors. Just felt healthy overall. As time continued in the run-the level of energy wasn’t quite as noticeable and would die off an hour or 2 before second dose. Could easily increase dose though to counteract this.

Appetite suppressant was great especially early on. Despite starting intermittent fasting at the beginning of this log, I would not be hungry most days until the end of the first dose/time to eat. Very rarely did I even think about eating unless it was time to eat. I also found I would get full/satisfied sooner in a meal. Making cutting calories so much easier! As I adjusted to the doses, this also lost it’s strength.

I did not notice much thermogenic type feelings. Very slight cool chills occasionally from the yohimbine hcl but nothing like most yohimbe products I’ve tried in the past. I was ok with this because I am usually very sensitive to yohimbe products.

As for weight loss, I did not loose any weight unfortunately. I was hoping to drop at least 2-3lbs. I actually gained 2lbs in week two and have been maintaining that since then. I do not put this directly on the product due to the fact I know my body and the thyroid issues I have. The autoimmune thyroid disease I have can cause systemic responses causing fat loss to be much more difficult. I say this not to make excuses but to let others know, it does not mean this is not a good fat burning product.

Overall this is a good product. Would be most ideal for people who are either sensitive to stimulants or newer to fatloss products. Would also be good if someone wanting to be able to adjust the dosage -having lower doses early one and increasing as they go. Obviously this would be a more expensive way to go but convenient. Luckily for the stim-aholics they have other products with higher dosing. I will try the Lipo6 Intense next time!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Review Kat !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for following along!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Double posted somehow

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review Kat, but the pics in the log were even better! ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice honest review!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review. Best scenario: No weight loss could mean, you gained a little in the right places (butt). :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He Said "Butt"

love2liftkat

love2liftkat