Searching for pumps with APS (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOG UPDATE:

Sorry for the lack of attention I have been giving the log..

On Feburary 16 2011 at 4:01am My daughter Alexandra was born.

It was the end of my second 12 hour shift when I got home from work I took my melatonin, zinc, a benedryl (cuz allergies were bothering me) and my bulk mix with some EAAs and was about to KNOCK OUT. I was exhausted from work and was barely staying awake while driving home... well before I even layed down my wife got up and said her water broke. So 5 hours later my beautiful daughter entered this world. I went home with my son at around 6 am and this little guy didnt want to sleep at all so I would doze off here and there but didnt get much sleep till that night. This brings us to today. The wife is home with the baby and everything is perfect! Needless to say my diet has been horrible and I havent workout out at all. I plan on picking everything back up on sunday and getting back on track. I prolly wont be updating as frequestnly but I am still here and going to keep the log going.

Thanks for your patientce and understanding.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Sounds like a good, easy birth without complications. Best of luck finding the time for the gym with a new little one in the picture. That's awesome, congrats again!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOG UPDATE:

It was the end of my second 12 hour shift when I got home from work I took my melatonin, zinc, a benedryl (cuz allergies were bothering me) and my bulk mix with some EAAs and was about to KNOCK OUT. I was exhausted from work and was barely staying awake while driving home... well before I even layed down my wife got up and said her water broke. So 5 hours later my beautiful daughter entered this world. I went home with my son at around 6 am and this little guy didnt want to sleep at all so I would doze off here and there but didnt get much sleep till that night. This brings us to today. The wife is home with the baby and everything is perfect! Needless to say my diet has been horrible and I havent workout out at all. I plan on picking everything back up on sunday and getting back on track. I prolly wont be updating as frequestnly but I am still here and going to keep the log going.

Wow congratulations brotha! That is amazing news :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Josh...sleep will be hard to come by for awhile but I couldn't think of anything more worth the inconvenience. All the best to your family.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
LOG UPDATE:

Nice Man Congrat!!!! Take care of the wife the training will be their!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Truly awesome man!! All the best to you and your new family member!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats brother!!!! thats awesome news!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Sounds like a good, easy birth without complications. Best of luck finding the time for the gym with a new little one in the picture. That's awesome, congrats again!!!
Wow congratulations brotha! That is amazing news :D
Awesome Josh...sleep will be hard to come by for awhile but I couldn't think of anything more worth the inconvenience. All the best to your family.
niiiiiiiiiiiice josh

congrats man
Nice Man Congrat!!!! Take care of the wife the training will be their!!!
Truly awesome man!! All the best to you and your new family member!!
THANKS GUYS!!! I really appreaciate it all.. Everything is going good with her.. took some time off work and been remembering all those newborn months that I had 5 years ago with my son. First time I heard her cry I was in the basement and my wife had her and I heard crying and came running upstairs like "who is that"... completely forgot the sound.. ahhhh good times again

I am gonna type up a update tonight for the log.. did two workouts and hit a PR but sadly the testatrophin is done and I prolly have enough nitrozine for another week or so.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/20
Workout:
Pushups - x20
Rotate Lunges (AR) - x20
Sandbag Clean+Press - x12
Standing Military Press - 50x5/ 60x5/ 90x3/ 95x3/ 105x3/ 110x3/ 115x3/ 120x5
Seated Rows - 3x10@40
Chinups - 2x10
Reverse Punches - 2x30

BB COMPLEX FINISHER
2x10 rep each exercise
Deadlift
BentRow
Hang Cleans
Push Press
Back Squat

Notes:
I finally had time to put together my new pull down that I got. It isnt the best is the world but it only ran me $30 and it came with a bench that can go decline :thumbsup: It only came with one attachment which was the pull down bar so I attached one of my olympic dumbbell handles to the low pulley via some chain and hooks and viola! Thick bar pulling fun! I attached a pic too (sorry for bad quality it was a cell phone pic)

2/23
Workout:
Lunges x20
Bridge x60sec
1 leg RDL - x20
Sumo Deadlifts - 85x5/105x5/110x3/115x15/125x10/125x15
Sanbag XXX - 2x15
KB Swings- 2x15

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its 11:30pm now and I am sipping on my mesomorph and about to go lift in about half hour. Hopefully I will be able to knock out afterwards still.. we will see

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its 11:30pm now and I am sipping on my mesomorph and about to go lift in about half hour. Hopefully I will be able to knock out afterwards still.. we will see
LOL

I know u workout at home but this is a great time to hit up the 24 hour gym! Empty

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update Josh!

ahaha I could not take Meso this late lol

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Are you Crazy taking Meso that late!!!!!!!!????? lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
lol Id still be able to fall asleep afterwords. Just have to kill it lifting ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL

I know u workout at home but this is a great time to hit up the 24 hour gym! Empty
Great update Josh!

ahaha I could not take Meso this late lol
Are you Crazy taking Meso that late!!!!!!!!????? lol
lol Id still be able to fall asleep afterwords. Just have to kill it lifting ;)
The night actually wasn't that bad. I stayed up playing Xbox but I am pretty confident I could have went to bed earlier. I have been treating the past 2 weeks as if I was on vacation. It isn't often that I get time off from work and with the baby waking up in the middle of the night so often I figured why not stay up late and sleep in some.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
The night actually wasn't that bad. I stayed up playing Xbox but I am pretty confident I could have went to bed earlier. I have been treating the past 2 weeks as if I was on vacation. It isn't often that I get time off from work and with the baby waking up in the middle of the night so often I figured why not stay up late and sleep in some.
I like where your heads at buddy :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

2/26
Rotational Sandbag Shouldering
Sandbag Grapplers - AR
Sandbag Highpulls
Clean & Press - 50x5/ 60x5/ 80x3/ 85x10/ 95x10/ 95x10
Mix Grip Pull Ups - 2x8
Karelin Throws AR - 2x15
Sledge Conans - 2x20

Superset - x2
A1- Russian Twist Kicks x20@25
A2- DB Farmer walks with Fat Gripz till failure @ 45

2/28
High Hurdles
Banded Wood Chopper
Bodyweight Squat Jumps
Deadlift - 105x5/ 130x5/ 155x3/ 175x3/ 195x3/ 215x3/ 225x3/ 230x4
KB Swings - 2x15
Keg Triple Extension - AR - 2x10
Step Ups - 2x15
Plate pinches 2x to failure
Fat Gripz Hangs - 2x till failure

3/1
Pushups
Rotational lunges
Sandbag Clean & Press
Standing Military Press-50x5/ 60x5/ 90x3/ 100x3/ 115x3/ 120x3/ 125x3/ 125x4
Thick bar Seated Rows - 3x10@80
Chinups - 2x10
Reverse Punches - 2x30

Notes
I am all out of nitrozine now :( I am going to finish up the week and then end this log. I will be posting up some after shots along with my thoughts on the stacks and a typed up review of it all. Stay tuned...

P.S
As you can see I started adding in some fat gripz into the workouts. I just got them in the mail a couple days ago. So far I like them. They came with a arm workout that I am thinking about trying out tomorow or the following day. I rarely ever work arms so this should be fun to do some arms with the fat gripz plus the APS stack... come on pumps!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great updates man, always a great read. I got my wife a "Baby crying sound" for her phone alarm in the morning to get her ready for junior/juniorette. Funny thing is, I made sure to set it for multiple times throughout the night,lol. Glad I was working that night, cuz' she was pizzed!! Hows the little one doing bud?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward for the final review!

Great update