SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both. It starts with some cold sweats and then almost a tingling throughout about 30-45 after ingestion and then hits like a freight train. Can't sit still, increased heart rate, sweating, and over the top energy that requires something mindless and cardio based is engaged in. This lasts for 2-3 hours. Perfect for long bike rides, hiking, running, etc. Then it dissipates into a calmer, manageable energy with the moderate euphoria and mood boost for another couple hours. Start to finish about 6 hours.

Hands down the most intense OTC I've ever tried and I am a stim junkie. Any of my finils have nothing on this.
This is a good description/summary.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Genuinely ive taken 2 today and feel *normalish* its like a caffeine feel i have. Weird eh? Do you get a euphoric feel or a dirty energy?
This is odd...but there are times when I take it and barely feel it, while at other times, it feels like a bit too much.
It depends on how tired I am before I take it but MOSTLY it depends opon having an empty stomach!

This is usually the case for stim products in general, but I have found it to be more crucial for this product compared to others.

It has to be at least 2 hours after eating before taking a dose for me to feel its powers...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sort of want to see if using it will lead to a positive hit on a 12 Panel Drug Test cup. I know someone who has a bunch for the sober home he runs, so maybe I'll give that a shot.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had the bottle in my cabinet for a few weeks now I think I'll try it tomorrow morning. Only thing is I have one of the New Lots
Tomorrow morning is just not good enough. Take one now :biglaugh:

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow morning is just not good enough. Take one now :biglaugh:
Lol well I've already taken 2 scoops enduralean, then I popped a stacker 3 w yohimbine for a pick me up... So I'm good atm ha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sort of want to see if using it will lead to a positive hit on a 12 Panel Drug Test cup. I know someone who has a bunch for the sober home he runs, so maybe I'll give that a shot.
I have some 12 panel here... Once I take it ill give the test a shot

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tests I have include amphetamines and methamphetamine as well mdma I believe as there all different metabolites

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Havent been in this thread in a minute....unknowingly I have been using the 2nd batch with the alpha-Y present on the label and havent noticed any difference from the intial batch. I think alpha-Y has been in there the whole time and they forgot to put it on the label. This second batch literally has a white sticker over the old label. Stim blends are the same same weight too. And lets be real, this company seems a bit sketchy so them having a typo on a label would not shock me at all. Also their pre and other capped product both have alpha-Y.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it first thing in the morning so ive been fasting for around 12 hours. I dont eat for hours after either.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent been in this thread in a minute....unknowingly I have been using the 2nd batch with the alpha-Y present on the label and havent noticed any difference from the intial batch. I think alpha-Y has been in there the whole time and they forgot to put it on the label. This second batch literally has a white sticker over the old label. Stim blends are the same same weight too. And lets be real, this company seems a bit sketchy so them having a typo on a label would not shock me at all. Also their pre and other capped product both have alpha-Y.
Haha, either way, I really don't think AY is the major variable at play here.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the good lot. I honestly don't know what is going on when people don't notice effects from this regardless of stim tolerance. I wish now that I had not bought so much because it is so intense that I have few occasions I can be cracked out for 4-6 hours. I am still on my first bottle.
I stick to half a cap in the morning and I am usually set for the day. If I by chance need an extra lil kick I will take a 1/4 cap in the afternoon. I still have not used a full cap. The highest I have tried was 3/4 cap (all at once) and it was way too much. These bottles are so cost effective for me it's ridiculous. Plus saving money on not buying or making coffee or espresso on those days.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried them without my normal morning coffee. I wonder if having coffee in the morning and adding this in the afternoon on some occasions is just too much.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I find it's really dirty on the come up. Sweaty, shakes, anxiety, then levels off after a hour or so

I've tried it consecutively on Half a cap and you definitely lose its potency!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it's really dirty on the come up. Sweaty, shakes, anxiety, then levels off after a hour or so

I've tried it consecutively on Half a cap and you definitely lose its potency!
I feel nothing like this? I took 2 yesterday and still gt 8 hours sleep lastnight lol

Is stim tolerance really a thing for a product like this?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 1 about 8 oclock this morning and went for a workout at 9.. Nothing over and above a caffeine kick? Just must not affect me. Will the fat loss extras still help?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel nothing like this? I took 2 yesterday and still gt 8 hours sleep lastnight lol

Is stim tolerance really a thing for a product like this?
Don't know, but I would doubt it. I take a lot of stims on the daily and still fear this stuff. Last weekend I had a ton of stuff to get done and I knew I'd have no chance for a break all day, so I was deciding on a cap of this or armodafinil and went with the finil because I knew it would be easier to contain and sleep that evening.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took 1 about 8 oclock this morning and went for a workout at 9.. Nothing over and above a caffeine kick? Just must not affect me. Will the fat loss extras still help?
I will comment that a handful of people did not find this stuff effective. It seems to be about a 75% success rate just based off user feedback ITT. I take all kinds of stims and noots and nothing else I have used can touch this stuff in regards to the stim kick.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Remember craze was only felt by 50-75% of users and that was because every batch had various amounts of the spiked amphetamine

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember craze was only felt by 50-75% of users and that was because every batch had various amounts of the spiked amphetamine
Didn't realize there were non-responders to Craze?! Happy i wasn't one of them!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't realize there were non-responders to Craze?! Happy i wasn't one of them!
Only because some batches contained very little of the spiked ingredient while others contained a good amount. I had one tub of craze do literal jack **** and another keep me up for 24 hours until I could sleep

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never caught the Craze kick because it never did more than any pre did. Didn't realize there were different batches, so that was probably the reason.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never caught the Craze kick because it never did more than any pre did. Didn't realize there were different batches, so that was probably the reason.
I remember seeing lab results showing ETH all over the place between batches. Some contained none and the other batches varied between like 1-2mg/g all the way into the low teens mg/g. So some batches were 4-5x stronger than others lol. I also believe Detonate was the highest out of them all. My numbers may be a little fuzzy as its been a minute since I looked at the results but I think you get the point

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Omg just did the best poo on this stuff.

jwelser

Awards
The 1st time I took one I didn't think it felt like anything special. Next day tried it again and got some insane & long lasting energy. Was definitely more than caffeine. Gives me waves of euphoria when i piss, which is something I remember feeling from adderral. Seems like there may be some inconsistencies in the blend though.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 1st time I took one I didn't think it felt like anything special. Next day tried it again and got some insane & long lasting energy. Was definitely more than caffeine. Gives me waves of euphoria when i piss, which is something I remember feeling from adderral. Seems like there may be some inconsistencies in the blend though.
I also notice a diminished effect when not taken on an empty stomach but i suppose that's not all that surprising.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing lab results showing ETH all over the place between batches. Some contained none and the other batches varied between like 1-2mg/g all the way into the low teens mg/g. So some batches were 4-5x stronger than others lol. I also believe Detonate was the highest out of them all. My numbers may be a little fuzzy as its been a minute since I looked at the results but I think you get the point
Detonate was amazing! If this stuff is even close I'm buying the whole stock.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Detonate was amazing! If this stuff is even close I'm buying the whole stock.
This product really has no resemblance to Detonate. They are only similar in the fact that they deliver a substantial mood boost, but they get you there in a very different way. Detonate was, more like a smooth ride on an ampetamine (for obvious reason), while Schizo Psycho has much more of a hard hitting dirty stim feel...particularly for the first 1-2 hrs...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product really has no resemblance to Detonate. They are only similar in the fact that they deliver a substantial mood boost, but they get you there in a very different way. Detonate was, more like a smooth ride on an ampetamine (for obvious reason), while Schizo Psycho has much more of a hard hitting dirty stim feel...particularly for the first 1-2 hrs...
So, would you buy Schizo then?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, would you buy Schizo then?
I have bought it, and I would recommend it to others. Anyone who is a stim enthusiast like myself, owes it to themselves to try it.

After all this talk about it, I kind of feel like taking one right now!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Damn now I'm kind of excited to try this stuff. My OL reign landed today and they threw in a free sample of this. I didn't even think anything of it until I saw this thread.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn now I'm kind of excited to try this stuff. My OL reign landed today and they threw in a free sample of this. I didn't even think anything of it until I saw this thread.
Ha...that's funny that they would give you this as a free sample. Usually it is something boring like a packet of Amino Energy. Well you Sir have 2 of the more potent stimulants available in your hands. Don't take them together!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Ha...that's funny that they would give you this as a free sample. Usually it is something boring like a packet of Amino Energy. Well you Sir have 2 of the more potent stimulants available in your hands. Don't take them together!
Is it that strong? Haha damn dude. When I try them I'll advise

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it the other day, and barely felt it to be honest.
I think my stim tolerance is at an all time high at the moment.

It'll be interesting to see Re1gn, probably won't even feel 2 scoops!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So how does this compare to Meth? Seriously I'm good with a couple hundred migs of caffeine. Do you all avoid HIIT?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIIT and sustained cardio are optimal on this. Heavy weights are not.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my first one today (far beyond driven) after it's been sitting in my cabinet for over a month LOL

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just saw the profile today of the new formula of EPG Turn IT Up pre and it has the magic ingredient Panthergy N-Methyl
as the first ingredient in the stimulant blend. It's actually buy one get one FREE and 45 servings per container so has anyone
tried this one yet? You'll probably need 2 scoops to a serving so your actually getting 22 servings per con for $20.

ForceOfNature

Awards
How well does schizophrenic psycho kill appetite? Want to use it as a pre workout

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was it brother?
It was really good. I emptied out about 1/3 of the cap because ive heard some people only take a half because they say it's too strong and others a whole.

It kicks in pretty hard initially then after about an hour you feel this undercurrent of awesome focus and euphoria. Its really good for focus if you have a bunch of stuff to get done. I don't think it's a preworkout type product but rather for focus and activity production. I've heard its really good for endurance and cardio which I felt like it would be as breathing felt light if that makes sense.

I honestly think I could have taken the whole cap no problem. My stim tolerance is pretty high currently. It did last a really long time. About 10 hrs or so. Its a good focus/stim type product to take once and a while. Something tells me that whatever is in there for the focus and euphoria wouldn't be good to take on a daily basis in order to maintain effectiveness. Ill probably use it about once a week

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll sell 8 bottles for $100. I seriously can't handle it anymore. Way too much for me and I'll never use it all.