SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This. It's just a good supplement for when you just want to get a bunch of **** done in a day. For me, the first 2-3 hours are too intense to really get a good lifting session in, but I can get a lot of work (studying, homework, papers, reports, cleaning, yard work, etc) done.
Damn I need this lmao

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I need this lmao
I'd recommend not using it more than a few times per week, both to help prevent building tolerance, and also because there's some level of uncertainty regarding Panthergy, so it's probably best not to use it every day, or even most days IMO.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I need this lmao
I'd recommend not using it more than a few times per week, both to help prevent building tolerance, and also because there's some level of uncertainty regarding Panthergy, so it's probably best not to use it every day, or even most days IMO.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh yeah I wouldn't be using it every day. Being in my last two classes of undergrad however, when I need to be on my game, I really need to be on my game.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah I wouldn't be using it every day. Being in my last two classes of undergrad however, when I need to be on my game, I really need to be on my game.
I think you would be happy with this. I always look to keep a supplement around that I can use at those times when I am brain dead and exhausted, but I can't afford to be. This is the clear winner for that purpose...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you would be happy with this. I always look to keep a supplement around that I can use at those times when I am brain dead and exhausted, but I can't afford to be. This is the clear winner for that purpose...
Are you talking about the Pre-Workout or the pills

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This exact what I use this for. I only use a half cap.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
It happens mate.

After a week of SuperPump 250 dmaa, I've popped one of these tonight.

These may be too good for working out on, when I think about it. Im not sure what I want from a PWO. I've rarely enjoyed many products, I can only recall White Flood. Just smoothe energy, nothing insane.

The quest goes on.
White Flood used to be my favorite before they re-did the formula. Onward

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.<br />
<br />
1. MG total is the same aka 675<br />
2. New batch has Alpha Y added<br />
<br />
Has anyone tried both batches yet?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm that the recent bottles of Psycho I received are a different batch, and contain a different label.<br />
<br />
<br />
Only have bottles from the previous batch but we have long suspected the presence of Alpha-Y despite the ingredient not being on the label.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I took two of the Schizophrenic Psycho this morning not realizing the dosage calls for one and I'm wide awake. Has a similar effect as Hellfire. This stuff has a punch.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I took two of the Schizophrenic Psycho this morning not realizing the dosage calls for one and I'm wide awake. Has a similar effect as Hellfire. This stuff has a punch.
Wow....if your stats are accurate, you'll probably be fine. If I popped two caps, I would probably just drive myself to the ER and spend the day in the waiting room, just in case my heart stopped.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously cannot imagine taking 2 of these. I feel for you, I think you are in for a very long, sweaty, ride. lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm 270 lbs and very stim resistant. That being said, I feel a little floaty and buzzed but I find that I have to normally take above whatever the normal dose is

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If I die, someone eat some baby back ribs in my honor. Just kidding.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
<br />
<br />
I've got both. I haven't cracked the new one yet but I could feel the a-y in the original, as I'm not a fan of it

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I'm 270 lbs and very stim resistant. That being said, I feel a little floaty and buzzed but I find that I have to normally take above whatever the normal dose is
Im stim resistant and in no way am I taking two. F.. that

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
FWIW if anyone is interested Edge of Insanity is BOGO 50% off at TF Supplements.

It has come up in this thread so I just thought I would mention it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only have bottles from the previous batch but we have long suspected the presence of Alpha-Y despite the ingredient not being on the label.
Several people on here are of the mind these products are spiked

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow....that is a crazy dose! I would venture to say it was a bit more potent than Hellfire...
Glad things went OK..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow....that is a crazy dose! I would venture to say it was a bit more potent than Hellfire...
Glad things went OK..
The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure the bottle says 1-2 caps. Or maybe its not to take more than 2 in 24 hours

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure the bottle says 1-2 caps. Or maybe its not to take more than 2 in 24 hours
Without getting up to look...haha! I think it says no more than 2 in 24 hrs..
Don't think it's spiked alri viper now that **** was spiked
Yeah, I think I recall hearing about that...back around 2006 or 2007? I think it was the same time as OG Stim-X. After I tried that, I had no desire to look into anything else :eek5:

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without getting up to look...haha! I think it says no more than 2 in 24 hrs..

Yeah, I think I recall hearing about that...back around 2006 or 2007? I think it was the same time as OG Stim-X. After I tried that, I had no desire to look into anything else :eek5:
I won't get to far off topic but OG Stim-X was the greatest thing I've ever took big time. I lost 10 to 15 pounds on viper but my chest started to hurt at the end of the bottle even called the company and asked how I could be losing so much weight she told me it's just the right combination of ingredients. Later I found out why just can't recall the drug they put in that

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it Viper or Venom? Pretty sure i tried the latter.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it Viper or Venom? Pretty sure i tried the latter.
One or the other lol can't remember I remember if I took it past lunch I would not sleep that night didn't care at the time young and invincible

jwelser

Awards
Just got my order of this stuff. The original label is patched over with a labeled sticker. Anyone else have this? Maybe trying to hide something?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my order of this stuff. The original label is patched over with a labeled sticker. Anyone else have this? Maybe trying to hide something?
I think the label just has alpha yohimbine added which isn't on the original

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone been running this recently?

I managed to pick up a bottle (Without Alpha-Y)

Honestly getting little off them? Took 1 yesterday and... Nothing. So took 1 again this morning and very little so i waited about 5 hours and took another. Very little?

Has this changed? Just fancied the panthergy in this as it seemed to be getting some hype.

Hydrazine for me was better than this. Much better infact but that stuff gives me terrible depression. No sure if the DMHA is known for this? Horrid though and i poured half of the bottle down the toilet to get rid of them. Not worth the slump for that session.

Let me know if anyone else is trying them just now

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone been running this recently?

I managed to pick up a bottle (Without Alpha-Y)

Honestly getting little off them? Took 1 yesterday and... Nothing. So took 1 again this morning and very little so i waited about 5 hours and took another. Very little?

Has this changed? Just fancied the panthergy in this as it seemed to be getting some hype.

Hydrazine for me was better than this. Much better infact but that stuff gives me terrible depression. No sure if the DMHA is known for this? Horrid though and i poured half of the bottle down the toilet to get rid of them. Not worth the slump for that session.

Let me know if anyone else is trying them just now
Are you using the new batch/bottles or the old ones? Did they change it? I haven't really been keeping up with this, just using my two bottles sparingly and enjoying them.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a clue they were from a uk based company. It doesn't show any Alpha Yohimbine though. So is that old?

It's doing nothing at all for me?

Whats yours like?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a clue they were from a uk based company. It doesn't show any Alpha Yohimbine though. So is that old?

Whats yours like?
What's your lot#

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Whats yours like?
Mine's whatever the old batch number everyone had earlier in this thread (I don't remember it offhand). It's definitely strong for me. One cap, and after probably 20-30 minutes I get a lot of energy, but it's sort of "harsh/dirty" for the first few hours, then it calms down a bit for the next few/several hours where I still have a lot of energy but it's not jittery/crazy at that point. The first few hours are sort of "too much" to actually get a good lifting session done with, but is good for doing yard work, cleaning, etc. After those first few hours, it's fine to go to the gym with. There's also definitely a thermogenic feel to it, as I do seem to sweat a bit more when I use it.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine's whatever the old batch number everyone had earlier in this thread (I don't remember it offhand). It's definitely strong for me. One cap, and after probably 20-30 minutes I get a lot of energy, but it's sort of "harsh/dirty" for the first few hours, then it calms down a bit for the next few/several hours where I still have a lot of energy but it's not jittery/crazy at that point. The first few hours are sort of "too much" to actually get a good lifting session done with, but is good for doing yard work, cleaning, etc. After those first few hours, it's fine to go to the gym with. There's also definitely a thermogenic feel to it, as I do seem to sweat a bit more when I use it.
Do you reckon thats because of the Yohimbine?

Some ppl were saying they still think this batch has Alpha Y it just isn't label'd as so?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lot 112116
That's the same as mentioned earlier. Though mine is 121116 and has the alpha y on the label... I have yet to try it, but honestly I'm a little bummed now that I realize mine is a different Lot number. I did see for some people it's hit or miss even with that same Lot number

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the good lot. I honestly don't know what is going on when people don't notice effects from this regardless of stim tolerance. I wish now that I had not bought so much because it is so intense that I have few occasions I can be cracked out for 4-6 hours. I am still on my first bottle.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you reckon thats because of the Yohimbine?

Some ppl were saying they still think this batch has Alpha Y it just isn't label'd as so?
I do NOT think that the majority of this product's effects are coming from AY or any form of yohimbine. Perhaps the thermogenic effects and things of that nature, but the energy is something else entirely. This is likely the Panthergy, whatever it is or isn't. Panthergy is the big mystery here, and likely the "star" of the show.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was well looking forward to trying it. I am always chasing euphoria based supplements lol. Tried all the usual DMAA ' DMHA' Amp Citrate etc.. Euphoria from the old craze was nice but that stuff killed my sleep.

Any others worth trying that have unique Ingrdients?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the good lot. I honestly don't know what is going on when people don't notice effects from this regardless of stim tolerance. I wish now that I had not bought so much because it is so intense that I have few occasions I can be cracked out for 4-6 hours. I am still on my first bottle.
It should retain a good resale value though, especially if it turns out it is/was spiked with something.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was well looking forward to trying it. I am always chasing euphoria based supplements lol. Tried all the usual DMAA ' DMHA' Amp Citrate etc.. Euphoria from the old craze was nice but that stuff killed my sleep.

Any others worth trying that have unique Ingrdients?
So your on 3 caps right now

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genuinely ive taken 2 today and feel *normalish* its like a caffeine feel i have. Weird eh? Do you get a euphoric feel or a dirty energy?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You pop a whole cap?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. 1 cap, either first thing in the morning (then I eat 30-60 minutes later; any longer and I start to feel too jittery/shaky), or 45-60 minutes after breakfast.
I've had the bottle in my cabinet for a few weeks now I think I'll try it tomorrow morning. Only thing is I have one of the New Lots

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genuinely ive taken 2 today and feel *normalish* its like a caffeine feel i have. Weird eh? Do you get a euphoric feel or a dirty energy?
Both. It starts with some cold sweats and then almost a tingling throughout about 30-45 after ingestion and then hits like a freight train. Can't sit still, increased heart rate, sweating, and over the top energy that requires something mindless and cardio based is engaged in. This lasts for 2-3 hours. Perfect for long bike rides, hiking, running, etc. Then it dissipates into a calmer, manageable energy with the moderate euphoria and mood boost for another couple hours. Start to finish about 6 hours.

Hands down the most intense OTC I've ever tried and I am a stim junkie. Any of my finils have nothing on this.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the bottle in my cabinet for a few weeks now I think I'll try it tomorrow morning. Only thing is I have one of the New Lots
In my honest opinion, although I could be wrong, I think as long as the Panthergy is still there and hasn't changed, it should still be strong. As to what Panthergy really is, I don't really know. It's a bit of a mystery.