SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

DCx

Awards
i took 2 per day for about 3 weeks and felt like rubbish after. However it got me thru a really tough time at work with multiple illness
Can you explain what you mean by that you felt "rubbish?"

Did you complete discontinue caffeine after the 3 weeks as well?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, it still hits me quite well for the most part. When it doesn't, it is usually due to other factors....such as currently being on MK-677, being overly tired, or not having a completely empty stomach.

It's a great pill to have around to use in moderation. I don't think anyone has taken this on a daily basis for an extended period of time. That I would probably not recommend....
Same here, i don’t get the same effect if not taken on a completely empty stomach!

jwelser

Awards
Does anyone else notice this gets stronger the more you take it? I swear I've become more sensitive to these lately. Also, the 1st time I took a dose i could only feel a little caffeine boost. 2nd time I felt a little buzz. 3rd time it was almost overwhelming energy. Is it just me?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else notice this gets stronger the more you take it? I swear I've become more sensitive to these lately. Also, the 1st time I took a dose i could only feel a little caffeine boost. 2nd time I felt a little buzz. 3rd time it was almost overwhelming energy. Is it just me?
Probably various amounts of whatever stim it contains in each pill. Seems to very in strength bottle to bottle pill to pill. Shady manufacturing and probably shady ingredients

DCx

Awards
I have this experience with every preworkout I've ever taken. It always seems I have a period of "buildup," where I feel the full effects of the stimulant blend.

Such has been the case with every fat burner I've tried, hence why I never give feedback on a stimulant product until I've tried it several times, preferably in consecutive days.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Hi lads I’ve been reading this thread the last day . It’s hilarious.
Regarding the schizo pills . Do they keep you awake if you take one in the morning .
I took the original craze and could barely sleep for 3 days . Obviously spiked as ****

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi lads I’ve been reading this thread the last day . It’s hilarious.
Regarding the schizo pills . Do they keep you awake if you take one in the morning .
I took the original craze and could barely sleep for 3 days . Obviously spiked as ****
I haven’t had any trouble sleeping if I take schizo before noon. I also don’t feel this stuff is as strong as craze but it is still quite strong. Just don’t want you thinking it’s the same.

Regarding the other comments about inconsistencies in the pills, I’m starting to agree. I’ve only been using this once a week and every time it’s different. Sometimes I feel like I didn’t even take it and other times I feel the energy incredibly well. It’s weird.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Ok thanks

Well it’s either but this it Alpha lean 7

After the holiday I’ve had to loosen my belt a notch , seems at 45 it’s getting harder to keep that weight and that lean feeling

Has anyone used Alpha 7 . Strong supplement shop are selling it and it’s their number 1 . But the ingredients seem different on it when u look it up like it’s been reformulated or something

barrettv

Awards
Probably various amounts of whatever stim it contains in each pill. Seems to very in strength bottle to bottle pill to pill. Shady manufacturing and probably shady ingredients
Agreed there!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you explain what you mean by that you felt "rubbish?"

Did you complete discontinue caffeine after the 3 weeks as well?
I had withdrawal symptoms for a couple days, feeling depressed and fatigued, quite similar to the way I felt in the past going cold turkey from ADHD medication. Kept up my usual caffeine intake during this time.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had withdrawal symptoms for a couple days, feeling depressed and fatigued, quite similar to the way I felt in the past going cold turkey from ADHD medication. Kept up my usual caffeine intake during this time.
Damn thats crazy to hear, glad I only use this stuff 2x a week max.

DCx

Awards
Yep and that is the exact reasons I don't want to touch anything related to this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took one pill the other day after having not taken it for weeks, or maybe even a month. It hit me really hard and it was the first time that it really felt like too much and I felt quite anxious. I did take it with Alphamine (the current crystal light version), but that is normal for me. I mostly attribute it to the fact that my overall stim/caffeine consumption has somewhat droppped from what it was last spring and into the summer and that is why it hit me so hard.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
So is it probably laced with something dodgy ? I see predator nutrition are still saying craze wasn’t spiked with anything on their Facebook.
Must be rather annoying for them when they upload anything , they get bombarded with craze questions and what was in it and the like

Decided to order hydrazine . I really don’t trust predator reviews but I’m going to chance it anyway

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So is it probably laced with something dodgy ? I see predator nutrition are still saying craze wasn’t spiked with anything on their Facebook.
Must be rather annoying for them when they upload anything , they get bombarded with craze questions and what was in it and the like

Decided to order hydrazine . I really don’t trust predator reviews but I’m going to chance it anyway
Honestly no one really knows about this stuff. There is very little information on the 1 unique stim these few products have vs the rest. Reaching out to the companies has been pretty fruitless too.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Honestly no one really knows about this stuff. There is very little information on the 1 unique stim these few products have vs the rest. Reaching out to the companies has been pretty fruitless too.
I’d love to try it but don’t fancy spending a ton on something that may be too strong . I find it hard to sleep at the best of times .
Now if they had a sample pack I’d be onto it straight away . That’s what I did with hydrazine first . I believe hydrazine is like a weak tea in comparison to psycho , which seems more like a quadruple expresso served by a lap dancer on speed

Alpha lean 7 has been changed according to strong supplement shop
Panthergy Is changed to Aminoisoheptane

kaitlynj2001

kaitlynj2001

Awards
I have ordered this and I'm very excited about it. I have an incredibly high tolerance to stims. Most I try are effective for maybe a week or two until its just like popping sugar pills. They do nothing. The only thing that I didn't build a tolerance to almost immediately was Hellfire 150. That was effective for a few months but it got to where I was taking 3 at a time just to wake up. I was attracted to this product because it claims you can lose fat, feel good (I need motivation and happiness to get me through the slump i'm in), gives energy and keeps you focused. We shall see.

What's everyone's results with it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have ordered this and I'm very excited about it. I have an incredibly high tolerance to stims. Most I try are effective for maybe a week or two until its just like popping sugar pills. They do nothing. The only thing that I didn't build a tolerance to almost immediately was Hellfire 150. That was effective for a few months but it got to where I was taking 3 at a time just to wake up. I was attracted to this product because it claims you can lose fat, feel good (I need motivation and happiness to get me through the slump i'm in), gives energy and keeps you focused. We shall see.

What's everyone's results with it?
Well most pills of this nature make all of the above claims, you would most likely lose fat from this as a result of decreased appetite for the most part. Nobody I am aware of took this on a consistent basis for intended fat loss. It’s more of a here and there type of product with greater than average energy and brain stimulation for most people..

kaitlynj2001

kaitlynj2001

Awards
is it sad that I feel nothing with this? No extra energy, no "euphoric" feeling, nothing. I am very disappointed as I had heard so many awesome things about this. I don't feel there's any supp out there that will actually help me.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it sad that I feel nothing with this? No extra energy, no "euphoric" feeling, nothing. I am very disappointed as I had heard so many awesome things about this. I don't feel there's any supp out there that will actually help me.
Did you take it on a completely empty stomach? In my experience, this makes all the difference in the world with this supp. Matter of fact, i took one shortly after arriving at the office the other day and the massive flood of energy was overwhelming within 40 minutes. I’ll never do that again! Schizo Psycho is best reserved for those times when you have a lengthy laborious chore to tackle IMO; otherwise, it’s simply “too much”! At least for me...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of my bottles are from lot 112116 with an expiry date of 12/2018

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of my bottles are from lot 112116 with an expiry date of 12/2018
I have the same lot as Kaitlyn, Im not very stim tolerant, but I'll try it to see what happens on SAT when I normally try (but fail) to stay awake on weekend nights. Been crashing by 8 PM on SAT nights lately, sort of sucks...

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, as an update, I didnt wait til SAT.
I opened a cap this AM since I was feeling pretty run down, poured it in my mouth, chased it.
Im pretty damn wired right now, getting tingling feeling, etc... Again, Im sensitive to stims, so this may be a win for me. Real test will be on SAT after a few drinks w/ dinner and trying to stay awake...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, as an update, I didnt wait til SAT.
I opened a cap this AM since I was feeling pretty run down, poured it in my mouth, chased it.
Im pretty damn wired right now, getting tingling feeling, etc... Again, Im sensitive to stims, so this may be a win for me. Real test will be on SAT after a few drinks w/ dinner and trying to stay awake...
I’ve found that it’s far more potent on an empty stomach, at least the batch i have. Your mileage may vary ofcourse.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
hey guys, anyone here who bought the Far Beyond Driven recently?

read this whole thread and want to try it; Shizo isnt on the market anymore but FBD should be the same IF the label is correct

so can anyone say for sure that the potency has never changed?

thanks guys!

oh and i think we still dont know what the Panthergy really is?

i thought i could be something like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentedrone

would also explain the name a little bit. but maybe its something completely different, dont know

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

read this whole thread and want to try it; Shizo isnt on the market anymore but FBD should be the same IF the label is correct

thanks guys!

would also explain the name a little bit. but maybe its something completely different, dont know
There is one online retailer that has the Psycho B1G1 currently. I do not believe they are not a board sponsor so I cannot post the site.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

thanks guys!

There is one online retailer that has the Psycho B1G1 currently. I do not believe they are not a board sponsor so I cannot post the site.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Schizophrenic being sold now is not the original crazy formula in Lot 112116. I am sitting on a bunch that I just can’t use because it’s way too strong and I can’t take it that often. If anyone is interested I’d part with a few bottles.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple I wouldn’t mind letting go if anyone is interested.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i would maybe take one but im im the EU so shipping wouldnt be that easy :/

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone send me a sample and I'll pay shipping.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle or two i’m willing to part with for any Canadians that may be intetested...pm me please.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Schizophrenic being sold now is not the original crazy formula in Lot 112116. I am sitting on a bunch that I just can’t use because it’s way too strong and I can’t take it that often. If anyone is interested I’d part with a few bottles.
I am interested in it.PM sent.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
well, i finally got my hands on a couple of the original batch bottles :)

so heres my take on panthenergy, which seems to be a catecholamines releaser AND re-uptake inhibitor.

to cut a long story short, if you still have the original try the following:

1) after good night sleep
2) 100mg 5-htp + 50mg p-5-p + 650mg NATyrosine + 450mg egcg (i also take a good multi, but prob not relevant)
3) wait one hour
4) have breakfast
5) wait 30 mins
6) take one cap pscycho

enjoy pimped out effects :)

details :
no more uncomfortable first hour or two
no more alpha yohimbine effects
reduced sweat
chills are there but now are accompanied by inner body warmth so are quite enjoyable
consistent energy with waves of above euphoria

total time 4-6 hours
comedown is basically baseline with little ill effect, except sadness that the ride is over

reasoning for above : providing the substrates needed for catecholamines release, and shifting the actual conversion to the brain away from the stomach (mainly 5-ht)

its pretty much a smoothed out version of a popular club drug which shall not be MentioneD !

aside from the inconsistnat batches of craze there was one other supplement that most likely started this all

DS's adrenalean (ofcourse first batch only!!)

p.s. goes pretty well with around 2g of white maeng-da K. but its a different more subdued experience

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

so heres my take on panthenergy, which seems to be a catecholamines releaser AND re-uptake inhibitor.

2) 100mg 5-htp + 50mg p-5-p + 650mg NATyrosine + 450mg egcg (i also take a good multi, but prob not relevant)
3) wait one hour
4) have breakfast
5) wait 30 mins
6) take one cap pscycho

details :
reduced sweat
chills are there but now are accompanied by inner body warmth so are quite enjoyable

total time 4-6 hours
comedown is basically baseline with little ill effect, except sadness that the ride is over

reasoning for above : providing the substrates needed for catecholamines release, and shifting the actual conversion to the brain away from the stomach (mainly 5-ht)

its pretty much a smoothed out version of a popular club drug which shall not be MentioneD !

aside from the inconsistnat batches of craze there was one other supplement that most likely started this all

p.s. goes pretty well with around 2g of white maeng-da K. but its a different more subdued experience
Thanks for reminding me that I still have a bottle and a half or so of this stuff!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

3) wait one hour
4) have breakfast
5) wait 30 mins
6) take one cap pscycho

details :
reduced sweat

total time 4-6 hours

Thanks for reminding me that I still have a bottle and a half or so of this stuff!

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well if your bottles ever need a new home..... o_O
I have one unopened bottle of the original first batch sitting in my supplement stash. $35 plus shipping if you’re interested. It’s expired though

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have mixed feelings about Panthergy, and Psycho Pharma has pulled it out of all their formulas. Maybe issues with the license or the company making it, they used to have a website which is no gone.

Definitely diminishing returns on this one. Psycho BCAA had 200 mg caffeine and 150 mg Panthergy. Once I got close to 1.5 scoops (225 mg Panthergy) I felt really foggy and not myself. Not that I couldn't go on and finish my day, but sleepy and out of it and not enjoyable. Works better at around 100 mg and provides a stable rush with no crash. Haven't tried adding any Y or Alpha Y but maybe that will make it interesting

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have mixed feelings about Panthergy, and Psycho Pharma has pulled it out of all their formulas. Maybe issues with the license or the company making it, they used to have a website which is no gone.

Definitely diminishing returns on this one. Psycho BCAA had 200 mg caffeine and 150 mg Panthergy. Once I got close to 1.5 scoops (225 mg Panthergy) I felt really foggy and not myself. Not that I couldn't go on and finish my day, but sleepy and out of it and not enjoyable. Works better at around 100 mg and provides a stable rush with no crash. Haven't tried adding any Y or Alpha Y but maybe that will make it interesting
My gut feeling is that it was never truly a compliant ingredient for dietary supplements. That said, it was/is strong, I enjoyed it, and still have a bottle and a half or so I plan on enjoying.