SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll sell 8 bottles for $100. I seriously can't handle it anymore. Way too much for me and I'll never use it all.
What issues are you having

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just saw the profile today of the new formula of EPG Turn IT Up pre and it has the magic ingredient Panthergy N-Methyl
as the first ingredient in the stimulant blend. It's actually buy one get one FREE and 45 servings per container so has anyone
tried this one yet? You'll probably need 2 scoops to a serving so your actually getting 22 servings per con for $20.
I just got a email about this yesterday.....If I wasnt sitting on a massive amount of pres right now I would have picked up a few to test them out

Any stim dick effect from it?
I have never had any issues while using it. Have used their preworkout and had no issues "performing" afterwards

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see that. The first 1 hour still can be a bit much.
The first 2 hours are rough at best for me. It just feels so dirty lol....but then once that feeling passes its like 7-8 hours of pure bliss.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first 2 hours are rough at best for me. It just feels so dirty lol....but then once that feeling passes its like 7-8 hours of pure bliss.
Synephrine I always get this smell in my nose that smells like a dirty carpet when that stuff starts to hit lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synephrine I always get this smell in my nose that smells like a dirty carpet when that stuff starts to hit lol
Haha. That sort of reminds me of how my nose always runs a little bit when yohimbine hits.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Haha. That sort of reminds me of how my nose always runs a little bit when yohimbine hits.
Yeah same for me haha. Like a damn coke head in the gym lol. I can always feel dmaa starting to hit when it feels like my brain is getting tight, if that makes sense Hah.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So any difference between this and Far Beyond Driven?

Tlf baby

Awards
Been following this thread for a while, debating on whether or not to try it for the energy/mood effect, when I realized the same ingredient is actually in the Aggro by chaos and pain I take almost daily. Shows 80 mg per scoop.im curious how much is in this and has anyone taken both to compare?
IMG_6130.PNG

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been following this thread for a while, debating on whether or not to try it for the energy/mood effect, when I realized the same ingredient is actually in the Aggro by chaos and pain I take almost daily. Shows 80 mg per scoop.im curious how much is in this and has anyone taken both to compare? View attachment 154341
I think the early labels had 200 mg/cap listed as first ingredient if I'm not mistaken. Now the label shows a proprietary blend

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been following this thread for a while, debating on whether or not to try it for the energy/mood effect, when I realized the same ingredient is actually in the Aggro by chaos and pain I take almost daily. Shows 80 mg per scoop.im curious how much is in this and has anyone taken both to compare? View attachment 154341
Damn didnt even notice this was in the new blend, just picked this up from C&P as they had a bogo the other weekend and I liked the OG version. Havent opened it up yet but I will try it out in the next few days to compare

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So any difference between this and Far Beyond Driven?
Price? :) The "stim blends" appear to be similar/the same but Far Beyond Driven seems to have a bigger blend so I assume it would be stronger? Initially we all assumed the big difference was one had Y and one did not, however with the relabeling of Schizo it is now included on that label also so I have no flipping clue. I believe Schizo was only made for 1 store to carry according to another store rep. This whole company and ingredient in question seems fairly allusive and a bit sketchy TBH.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I was able to try the lastest version of Aggro (label a few posts up) that I had ordered. Really good feels with this, I would say it is roughly 2 or 3 times weaker then a full cap of Psycho but I still enjoyed it quite a bit. Honestly the best way to describe it would be Pyscho lite lol. No dirty stim feel for the first hour or 2 like with pyscho and effects only lasted maybe 3-4 hours. I actually liked it quite a bit, was alot less intense but you still get a good euphoric feel.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does C&P want to clue us in a bit more on this ingredient? Is it the same branded "Panthergy?"

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So does C&P want to clue us in a bit more on this ingredient? Is it the same branded "Panthergy?"
This is all they had on their website. Basically the same generic type statement we have seen elsewhere......

N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid, a newcomer to the supplement scene that improves mood and focus and provides jitter-free energy with no crash

barrettv

Awards
So curious - it appears many of you folks are not taking this as a preworkout. If that's the case are you taking this on your non-training days or taking both at different times of the day?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So curious - it appears many of you folks are not taking this as a preworkout. If that's the case are you taking this on your non-training days or taking both at different times of the day?
I find that it's fine/good to workout on after a few hours. I just take it at a time where I want to get stuff done for at least a few hours before I plan on working out. It's also good on non-training days of course.

barrettv

Awards
Tried 1 cap of psycho for the first time today. Very strong bout of euphoria at the start...then it dies off after an hour or so. I would say the euphoria felt much like a stronger version of Kraken??? Then for a few more hours i experienced a mild calmness. But nothing too extreme overall in my opinion. 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior give more of a mood boost in my experience. Perhaps im one of the non resonders to SP ��

barrettv

Awards
Had a workout this morning on 1 cap of SP stacked with a scoop of my favourite non-stim Pre (I assumed this would make it similar to Edge of Sanity). However, it actually seemed much less effective than when I had taken the 1 cap on its own yesterday! Both times was in a fasted state. Could be that only a certain percentage of caps per bottle are effective...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a workout this morning on 1 cap of SP stacked with a scoop of my favourite non-stim Pre (I assumed this would make it similar to Edge of Sanity). However, it actually seemed much less effective than when I had taken the 1 cap on its own yesterday! Both times was in a fasted state. Could be that only a certain percentage of caps per bottle are effective...
It kind of makes sense to me. The vasodilation affects of your non-stim PWO offset the stimulant (vasoconstriction) properties of Schizo Psycho. That is why stim based PWOs typically contain pretty massive stim blends with 300mg and up of caffeine alone. Edge of Insanity is less powerful than Schizo Psycho for me, and it kind of makes me feel weird. I have had the same tub for months and I rarely touch it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Does your non-stim pre have theanine in it?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried 1 cap of psycho for the first time today. Very strong bout of euphoria at the start...then it dies off after an hour or so. I would say the euphoria felt much like a stronger version of Kraken??? Then for a few more hours i experienced a mild calmness. But nothing too extreme overall in my opinion. 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior give more of a mood boost in my experience. Perhaps im one of the non resonders to SP ��
If you have been 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior then this may not be as strong for you. I tried excelsior for a few weeks, even 1 heaping scoop in the AM totally fukked with my sleep schedule. I legit could not fall asleep at 11pm even when taking this at 6am. I wasnt stimmed out on this just could not shut my brain down. I have used a few different forms of the -afinil family and never had this issue.

barrettv

Awards
If you have been 2 caps of Hydrazine or 2 scoops of Excelsior then this may not be as strong for you. I tried excelsior for a few weeks, even 1 heaping scoop in the AM totally fukked with my sleep schedule. I legit could not fall asleep at 11pm even when taking this at 6am. I wasnt stimmed out on this just could not shut my brain down. I have used a few different forms of the -afinil family and never had this issue.
This is after a 2 week stim break by the way.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is after a 2 week stim break by the way.
Hummm then you may be one of the few that have found this stuff to not be too overpowering or all that great. Based on the feedback it seems like ~20-25% of people dont find this to be much of anything. The rest of us get rocked lol

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does have theanine. Transparent Labs Stim Free.
Theanine has a calming effect, and smooths out stims. That's why people comment that 2 scoops of Quake is smooth, even though it has 350mg caffeine. I actually take 200mg theanine at night, to help me de-stim.

I usually take 3 scoops Excelsior. 2 AM, 1 PM.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Theanine has a calming effect, and smooths out stims. That's why people comment that 2 scoops of Quake is smooth, even though it has 350mg caffeine. I actually take 200mg theanine at night, to help me de-stim.

I usually take 3 scoops Excelsior. 2 AM, 1 PM.
3 scoops of Excelisor...you are a savage :D but I agree 200mg theanine at night is amazing for calming me down

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops of Excelisor...you are a savage :D but I agree 200mg theanine at night is amazing for calming me down
Haha I’m not proud, but it keeps me going! Killer on the wallet though

barrettv

Awards
Haha I’m not proud, but it keeps me going! Killer on the wallet though
Well excelsior has been my #1 pre since it came out. I was kinda hoping SP would be comparable since its so much cheaper. But sadly for me it aint �� But whilst its not what i expected, its still stronger than most other pre's ive tried...

barrettv

Awards
Im still hopeful that not all caps are of the same intensity. Ive only tried on 3 occasions now. As mentioned the first one i tried on its own was the strongest. The second time was taken with a non stim pre which was less effective and the third time was once again on its own which was comparable to the second attempt. So gonna open my second bogo bottle and hope its a better batch ��

barrettv

Awards
Second bottle opened, took 1 cap and whaddya know!!!!! Strongest yet! To me its very similar in strength to 2 full scoops of OL Reign which in my case is a little too strong at that dosage.

So...maybe something to think about for the non responders....luck of the draw so perhaps open your second BOGO bottle and give it another shot :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 862 mg
Panthergy N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid , Caffeine (As Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate And Caffeine Anhydrous), Higenamine Hci, Naringin, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Rauwalfia Vomitoria Root Extract (Std. Min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine), Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (Std. Min. 1% Huperzine A), Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract.

Mind you this is for 2 caps....so Schizo Psycho is essentially a better value as the profile is very similar but higher dosed per pill. Could be a nice option for those who found Schizo Psycho to be too potent though..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 862 mg
Panthergy N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid , Caffeine (As Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate And Caffeine Anhydrous), Higenamine Hci, Naringin, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Rauwalfia Vomitoria Root Extract (Std. Min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine), Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (Std. Min. 1% Huperzine A), Capsicum Annum Fruit Extract.

Mind you this is for 2 caps....so Schizo Psycho is essentially a better value as the profile is very similar but higher dosed per pill. Could be a nice option for those who found Schizo Psycho to be too potent though..
Literally all look the same to me.

I don't get the same kick I got from taking it the first and second time unfortunately.

It's still good, probably not for working out tho. Id say cardio it could possibly be great.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So does Hypercuts which looks like it has high potential to be a "feel good" supplement
I picked up some EPG Turnt Up on BOGO which also has Panthergy and its pretty legit. Max serving size is 2 scoops and I havent made it past 1 yet lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I picked up some EPG Turnt Up on BOGO which also has Panthergy and its pretty legit. Max serving size is 2 scoops and I havent made it past 1 yet lol
Wow, and you handle your RE1GN quite well so that is saying something!
I am going to be broke now anyways, because I have committed myself to ordering some Vicaine..

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, and you handle your RE1GN quite well so that is saying something!
I am going to be broke now anyways, because I have committed myself to ordering some Vicaine..
I have yet to build up any sort of tolerance to the Panthergy, granted I only use it once or twice a week but still lol

DCx

Awards
I'd like to try this. But I also appreciate not being duped into buying something that's spiked or excessively messing with neurotransmitters.

What I've learned thus far :
Big high / euphoria

Worse withdrawals when they finally kick in

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to build up any sort of tolerance to the Panthergy, granted I only use it once or twice a week but still lol
Yup, it still hits me quite well for the most part. When it doesn't, it is usually due to other factors....such as currently being on MK-677, being overly tired, or not having a completely empty stomach.
I'd like to try this. But I also appreciate not being duped into buying something that's spiked or excessively messing with neurotransmitters.

What I've learned thus far :
Big high / euphoria

Worse withdrawals when they finally kick in
It's a great pill to have around to use in moderation. I don't think anyone has taken this on a daily basis for an extended period of time. That I would probably not recommend....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was really good. I emptied out about 1/3 of the cap because ive heard some people only take a half because they say it's too strong and others a whole.

It kicks in pretty hard initially then after about an hour you feel this undercurrent of awesome focus and euphoria. Its really good for focus if you have a bunch of stuff to get done. I don't think it's a preworkout type product but rather for focus and activity production. I've heard its really good for endurance and cardio which I felt like it would be as breathing felt light if that makes sense.

I honestly think I could have taken the whole cap no problem. My stim tolerance is pretty high currently. It did last a really long time. About 10 hrs or so. Its a good focus/stim type product to take once and a while. Something tells me that whatever is in there for the focus and euphoria wouldn't be good to take on a daily basis in order to maintain effectiveness. Ill probably use it about once a week
Are you taking the first batch or 2nd?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, it still hits me quite well for the most part. When it doesn't, it is usually due to other factors....such as currently being on MK-677, being overly tired, or not having a completely empty stomach.

It's a great pill to have around to use in moderation. I don't think anyone has taken this on a daily basis for an extended period of time. That I would probably not recommend....
i took 2 per day for about 3 weeks and felt like rubbish after. However it got me thru a really tough time at work with multiple illness