SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the BOGO ends today, so I bought 4 bottles in total. Postage was $16 to Australia, but they currently have a 10% discount code, so I saved $8

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We did not hear back from the OL reps and product formulator, my guest its that he took the ingredients for there new preworkout lol, just joking!
I did give my feedback in post #312. Gives me ****ty NMT sides but is strong, is what I said.

cmack26

Awards
Looks like they changed the supplement facts on the retailers website

cmack26

Awards
I just ordered some yesterday,I hope it is still as good as the original batch

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
When you get it would be great if you would please post the label. I have found sometimes the supplement facts listed on that site are not always 100%. I would be very disappointed if it now has Alpha-Y.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It always felt like it had y in it to me. How's it treating you FireRescue

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I really like it and I have yet to try a full cap. At ~2/3 a cap it combines a level of energy and productivity that I have not quite found in any other product.

I don't get the typical Y feelings from it that I get with other products that contain it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
It has always felt like it has Y in it to me. I get a runny nose and cold sweats. Isn't their "new" product, Far Beyond Driven the same formula as SP but with Y? Something is up with this company.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has always felt like it has Y in it to me. I get a runny nose and cold sweats. Isn't their "new" product, Far Beyond Driven the same formula as SP but with Y? Something is up with this company.
Original write up said it contained it, label doesn't have it listed.

I bought 6 bottles all up, who knows if the next batch will be the same.

I'll probably be kicking myself for not buying 20 bottles ?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like it and I have yet to try a full cap. At ~2/3 a cap it combines a level of energy and productivity that I have not quite found in any other product.

I don't get the typical Y feelings from it that I get with other products that contain it.
I also don't get the typical side effects with Schizo that i get with Y but the priductivity and "feel good" effects are undeniable. Bought 6 bottles in total.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct about the others having Y. I wouldn't doubt them being the same formula but who knows lol.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct about the others having Y. I wouldn't doubt them being the same formula but who knows lol.
If I remember correctly when I first started looking at all this, their pre and Far Beyond driven shared a very similar if not the same stim blend (going off off the energy blend weight on the label) and the stim blend in psycho was like 100mg less. This is all according to the weight off the labels, no idea if the ratios are similar or not

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between psycho and far beyond driven.

And has anyone tried far beyond driven. I have access to that.

Also what about edge of insanity pre... Does it have the same feel?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between psycho and far beyond driven.

And has anyone tried far beyond driven. I have access to that.

Also what about edge of insanity pre... Does it have the same feel?
It looks like the same profile, perhaps just new branding?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a clue as to how much caffeine is in there?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use fbd it's what got me bragging to begin with great stuff people

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I actually recently ordered Edge of Insanity and wish I hadn't. I have used it twice at 1/2 scoop, once as an energy drink (just to try it) and once as a PWO. The feel good attributes and wakefulness that we enjoy from Schizo Psycho were not there for me. However, It was strong in an entirely different way, I felt somewhat awkward and anxious. This def feels like it has the AY while the original Schizo does not in comparison. During my workout, I was also sweating much more than usual..no surprise there. It was not enjoyable. It also ranks quite low on flavor and it leaves a funky aftertaste film in your mouth. I should have just stocked up on more Schizo Psycho:indifferent:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I actually recently ordered Edge of Insanity and wish I hadn't. I have used it twice at 1/2 scoop, once as an energy drink (just to try it) and once as a PWO. The feel good attributes and wakefulness that we enjoy from Schizo Psycho were not there for me. However, It was strong in an entirely different way, I felt somewhat awkward and anxious. This def feels like it has the AY while the original Schizo does not in comparison. During my workout, I was also sweating much more than usual..no surprise there. It was not enjoyable. It also ranks quite low on flavor and it leaves a funky aftertaste film in your mouth. I should have just stocked up on more Schizo Psycho:indifferent:
It happens mate.

After a week of SuperPump 250 dmaa, I've popped one of these tonight.

These may be too good for working out on, when I think about it. Im not sure what I want from a PWO. I've rarely enjoyed many products, I can only recall White Flood. Just smoothe energy, nothing insane.

The quest goes on.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Schizo Psycho yet with a non stimulant pump pre-workout for a weight training session
and if so how was the energy and focus for that ? Just curious cause if I were to get Schizo Psycho it
would be strictly for weight training workouts.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried Schizo Psycho yet with a non stimulant pump pre-workout for a weight training session
and if so how was the energy and focus for that ? Just curious cause if I were to get Schizo Psycho it
would be strictly for weight training workouts.
No..I have not. For one thing...I currently don't have anything such as High Volume to do that with.
Secondly, myself and most others would agree that it is really not that well suited for a weight training PWO, as it tends to be a bit over the top for the first two hours or so. It doesn't feel bad in those first two hours...it just does not lend itself well toward a weight training session.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No..I have not. For one thing...I currently don't have anything such as High Volume to do that with.
Secondly, myself and most others would agree that it is really not that well suited for a weight training PWO, as it tends to be a bit over the top for the first two hours or so. It doesn't feel bad in those first two hours...it just does not lend itself well toward as weight training session.
Completely agree...would not use this for weight training...works great for getting me thru my 90 minute bjj sessions though in which the last half is rolling with opponents for 8 minute rounds with only a minute in between rounds to catch your breath!

cmack26

Awards
Got mine in mail today,they actually placed a new supplement facts sticker over top of the old supplement facts on the bottle.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in mail today,they actually placed a new supplement facts sticker over top of the old supplement facts on the bottle.
What does the new sticker look like? Also, is this a correction to the old label, meaning, in reality, it's the same product/formula as it was before (and maybe even the same batch), or is it a new formula (and a new batch) and for some reason someone decided to stick a new label on top of the old one instead of just using a new label entirely? Gotta know if it's worth stocking up on more haha.

cmack26

Awards
What does the new sticker look like? Also, is this a correction to the old label, meaning, in reality, it's the same product/formula as it was before (and maybe even the same batch), or is it a new formula (and a new batch) and for some reason someone decided to stick a new label on top of the old one instead of just using a new label entirely? Gotta know if it's worth stocking up on more haha.
It is literally just a white sticker that they stuck over top of the ingredients on the original bottle. hard to say if it is the same formula as the original or not.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is literally just a white sticker that they stuck over top of the ingredients on the original bottle. hard to say if it is the same formula as the original or not.
Lot # and expiry date?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who got the bogo want to sell a bottle?

Also what is the exp date on the og that everyone got?? Is it 12/18??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened did everyone in this thread suddenly die from the panthergy???

Maybe there's some truth to all that government conspiracy stuff.... Hmmmmm

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Haha...I am still here. Alive and kicking...for now anyway..

Yes, 12/18 was the expiration date for the initial batch we all received..

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyone have any info or studies on what the hell panthergy is?!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1500104918882.jpg
1500104927963.jpg

I have a tub of Conquer Euro version. Not sure if it is the same Panthergy. I havent try it yet. I am in the midst of finishing my Quake and CU.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha...I am still here. Alive and kicking...for now anyway..

Yes, 12/18 was the expiration date for the initial batch we all received..
Ok good I have some fbd coming

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Found this from an old PricePlow writeup on Oxy Extreme, which also contains N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid....not sure if the "2,4" component in PsychoPharma Products makes a difference?

"N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid

Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.[1]

When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.

The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient."

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxy-xtreme

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised you did not go with Schizo Psycho to get the BOGO for a few more $$. The belief is that it is likely the same product..
Got the bottle for 30.... Not sure how I would like it so I went this route

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else willing to send some samples, will pay shipping. Almost bought some but
Already have too much pres on hand as well as getting in on the 5 pack reign deal so I don't want to get stuff that doesn't work for me.

Karhu

Awards
Hi, anyone know if this sup is available anywhere in EU?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody else willing to send some samples, will pay shipping. Almost bought some but
Already have too much pres on hand as well as getting in on the 5 pack reign deal so I don't want to get stuff that doesn't work for me.
Honesty, I would not recommend this as a PWO to begin with. Or their PWO for that matter...haha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honesty, I would not recommend this as a PWO to begin with. Or their PWO for that matter...haha
This. It's just a good supplement for when you just want to get a bunch of **** done in a day. For me, the first 2-3 hours are too intense to really get a good lifting session in, but I can get a lot of work (studying, homework, papers, reports, cleaning, yard work, etc) done.