SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did the studies compare HMB-CA as powder and caps? I don't remember haha.
Yeah. Based on the PK alone, FA really is a gimmick. CA dumped as powder in water has a better profile than CA ingested via caps...and one not too far removed from FA (especially for practical and $$ purposes).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Based on the PK alone, FA really is a gimmick. CA dumped as powder in water has a better profile than CA ingested via caps...and one not too far removed from FA (especially for practical and $$ purposes).
Cool. Yeah, I bough a bag of bulk HMB-CA. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than FA.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha... I have been doing the same thing. I keep telling myself I will start saving the other half next time.
Geez, i really feel like a stim addict now as it's never even crossed my mind to take just half a cap!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Geez, i really feel like a stim addict now as it's never even crossed my mind to take just half a cap!!
Well I usually take my capsule with something else mild like OG Norcodrene or the current Alphamine if that makes you feel any better.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I even take half a cap and it still is fantastic smooth energy!

Makes me sweat like a maniac too

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried this yet at 1 cap combined with a non stimulant pump supplement for a real weight training workout ?
or is everyone just buying and using this to get stimulant effects to feel up and energized.:confused:

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd rather pick up this than the pre-workout, since this is cheaper per serving by a good bit, and let's be honest, we'd all be using it purely for the energy, so why pay extra for 6g total between beta alanine, AAKG, and agmatine? It looks like the pre-workout is ~$1.16 per serving, where Psycho is only $0.33 per serving since it's on BOGO.
The pre can be found for bogo 1/2 off. Half a scoop is perfect so 60 servings in a tub basically. Not to bad of a deal either IMO.

I was hoping someone else on here would buy the pre then they would know what I mean. But I haven't dumped a capsule into juice so maybe it's about the same.
I have the pre and it fukking rocks me at anything over 5g. Went 6g a few times and it almost always been to much to be honest.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to know the amount of caffeine in these products!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 3 months out of the tub not a bad value at all and no tolerance to build up hell yes

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 3 months out of the tub not a bad value at all and no tolerance to build up hell yes
I may give it a go when i run out of Kraken and Total War...then again, i really want to try Re1gn when it comes out! Too many pre-workouts, so little time!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Look at the research of this chemical from the 1970s when it was used as a torture by the CIA. People would literally chew their own hands off. High doses or equivalent may cause serious mental side effects for life.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the research of this chemical from the 1970s when it was used as a torture by the CIA. People would literally chew their own hands off. High doses or equivalent may cause serious mental side effects for life.
Source(s)?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess it isn't called Schizophrenic Psycho for nothing. Now all the branding is making a bit more sense..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes , I'll dig em up. They called this project clarity . Its still not declassified so dont expect to yeild much on that.
Thanks man, I'm curious for sure. Stuff is strong and a bit "mysterious."

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks man, I'm curious for sure. Stuff is strong and a bit "mysterious."
Its not the intial ingestion that worries me its the so called steep drop in dopamine once it leaves the system . Kinda like high dose of m d m a then jist coming down ... all the articles have been removed from wiki leaks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not the intial ingestion that worries me its the so called steep drop in dopamine once it leaves the system . Kinda like high dose of m d m a then jist coming down ... all the articles have been removed from wiki leaks
I haven't felt any sort of crash or comedown from it really. Less than other strong stimulant products it seems. Do you know what doses they were using?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I haven't felt any sort of crash or comedown from it really. Less than other strong stimulant products it seems. Do you know what doses they were using?
3 to 5 grams per dose extreme **** . Nothin to worry about

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 to 5 grams per dose extreme **** . Nothin to worry about
Wow, that sounds like one hell of a ride. 1 serving of Psycho has 200mg I think. That's 15-25 times the dose, since I don't think anyone's going over 1 cap. That's probably what most of use in a month, if not longer.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I did just post on how schizo almost had me chewing on the squat rack so.... that makes sense!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I did just post on how schizo almost had me chewing on the squat rack so.... that makes sense!!
you're taking 30 times less than what the test subjects were taking also it must be noted that they were injected intravenously.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you're referring to the Panthergy or N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid, correct?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have zero concern about this. For the little amount in each serving and the infrequent consumption I would say whatever is in that study or experiment is irrelevant. Besides, lowered dopamine levels are not going to cause someone​ to "chew their hands off".

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have zero concern about this. For the little amount in each serving and the infrequent consumption I would say whatever is in that study or experiment is irrelevant. Besides, lowered dopamine levels are not going to cause someone​ to "chew their hands off".
In before people start chewing off body parts

skia123

Awards
How do you compare it with Craze?
It seems very similar.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Similar yes...but Craze was way better imo in terms of mood elevation and general feel good effect.
From what I remember about Craze (its been years now since I had any) I agree with this ^^^

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you compare it with Craze?
It seems very similar.
Similar yes...but Craze was way better imo in terms of mood elevation and general feel good effect.
From what I remember about Craze (its been years now since I had any) I agree with this ^^^
Agreed here too, and I think that vote would unanimous. It is not often that we get blessed with something of that nature..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried Alpha Lean 7? I think it has the same main ingredient.

I always thought the formula looked mediocre, but now i can see why perhaps people enjoyed it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have. It is not as "in your face" and is a little smoother but did not have the long lasting effect. It seems to taper off after 2-3 hours.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took about 10 days off from using this stuff and popped a cap this morning, sweet mother of god it hit me like a ton of bricks. Things have smoothed out since then and now I just feel fantastic despite being on 5 hours of sleep

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still wish I knew why it is so damn strong the first few hours. It definitely isn't caffeine and the other ingredients are supposed to be short lived, plus I've taken them before with effects not even close.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still wish I knew why it is so damn strong the first few hours. It definitely isn't caffeine and the other ingredients are supposed to be short lived, plus I've taken them before with effects not even close.
Whats really odd to me is I actually got the cold sweats for a good 45 mins this AM. That usually only happens when I take a decent dose of yohimbine and its usually accompanied with a feeling of death for a few hours. However no feelings of death today, just the cold sweats and a little shaky for an hour or so.

Whats even odder is I use their pre which does have Rauwolfia and I dont experience any sides except I sweat like a pregnant nun.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have. It is not as "in your face" and is a little smoother but did not have the long lasting effect. It seems to taper off after 2-3 hours.
This. There are some alpha logs floating around as well. I'll try and dig them up. Both have different feels though.

artzen

Awards
got my psycho today!

does any1 if I can combo it with phenibut ?

I'm affraid of overstimilating the receptors

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
got my psycho today!

Phenibut is fine with stims

But why you taking this with phenibut is the question lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to say that is a very bad idea, if you are serious.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got my psycho today!

Well it's more like combining an "upper with a downer." Which I am guilty of doing from time to time with other supplements/medications.

If you are looking to trip out a bit then this might be a winning combo for you. I would not do it on a regular basis though. That Phenibut can be a tricky one!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I also am curious as to your reason for wanting to combo them.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's more like combining an "upper with a downer." Which I am guilty of doing from time to time with other supplements/medications.

If you are looking to trip out a bit then this might be a winning combo for you. I would not do it on a regular basis though. That Phenibut can be a tricky one!
I thought people took it before heading out as-well? It makes them more chatty and relaxed I read. It might depend on the dose?

artzen

Awards
I thought people took it before heading out as-well? It makes them more chatty and relaxed I read. It might depend on the dose?
yes! exactly.. I mean I take pheni at like 18:00 and it kicks close to midnight... Train at 16:00 (would take psycho) .. I just wondered, cuz people here said there are long lasting effects of psycho

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottles arrived, I think I'll just do 1 on Monday.

Tempted to take one tomorrow before work ?

If it's good, I'll have to order another bogo while it's on.