SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it the Oxy Xtreme powder by Hard Rock Supps if so looking forward to feedback on it.:)
Yes...it says it is made by Hard Rock but is actually made by some other company (bottle is not in front of me). So it basically felt exactly the way I anticipated/hoped it would feel which was basically just a notch or two down from Schizo in terms of those first 2 hours. The slightly uncomfortable feeling from what we presume to be from the NMT in Schizo was not there, and the AY content was very smooth and somewhat undetectable. The good feels from the Panthergy were still there as well. I then proceeded to do 30 minutes of cardio which tired me out a bit. I will need to go through a few more doses to get a more accurate assessment, but so far so good! It was a much better choice than my other most recent purchase, Lipodrene Elite...that was an epic failure..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...it says it is made by Hard Rock but is actually made by some other company (bottle is not in front of me). So it basically felt exactly the way I anticipated/hoped it would feel which was basically just a notch or two down from Schizo in terms of those first 2 hours. The slightly uncomfortable feeling from what we presume to be from the NMT in Schizo was not there, and the AY content was very smooth and somewhat undetectable. The good feels from the Panthergy were still there as well. I then proceeded to do 30 minutes of cardio which tired me out a bit. I will need to go through a few more doses to get a more accurate assessment, but so far so good! It was a much better choice than my other most recent purchase, Lipodrene Elite...that was an epic failure..
Enjoy your feedback. It definitely will save me money!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy your feedback. It definitely will see me money!
Are you thinking of something on the powerful side like Schizo or something more flexible like Oxy Xtreme? Or neither?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it the Oxy Xtreme powder by Hard Rock Supps if so looking forward to feedback on it.:)
Just looked on strong and it's put out by "brand new energy." Might give this a go my next order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you thinking of something on the powerful side like Schizo or something more flexible like Oxy Xtreme? Or neither?
Schizo, but I'm not sure it will be as powerful to me as you.

No stimulant really hits me hard. I believe I've tried most of the hardest hitters as-well.

Oxy Xtreme might not get into Australia, need to check the label.

Honestly, weather I take a short black or 60mg dmaa my work outs don't change much? If anything a strong stimulant may just make me feel sick.

Original white flood by controlled labs - I remember this giving me fantasic workouts! It surprised me.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizo, but I'm not sure it will be as powerful to me as you.

No stimulant really hits me hard. I believe I've tried most of the hardest hitters as-well.

Oxy Xtreme might not get into Australia, need to check the label.

Honestly, weather I take a short black or 60mg dmaa my work outs don't change much? If anything a strong stimulant may just make me feel sick.

Original white flood by controlled labs - I remember this giving me fantasic workouts! It surprised me.
Loved the OG White Flood as well...was really bummed when CL reformulated...it was never the same after that.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved the OG White Flood as well...was really bummed when CL reformulated...it was never the same after that.
Not to totally deviate from the thread topic, but isn't CL coming back out with OG White Flood?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to totally deviate from the thread topic, but isn't CL coming back out with OG White Flood?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes they are and it should be out real soon and it did deliver pretty good focus for me which actually
lasted throughout my workouts but it's been a while since using that formula so I wouldn't mind giving
it a whirl again and see if it still delivers.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
It'll be a disappointment if the Dmaa still comes from hi-tech.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you like lipo elite? I wasn't a fan of the original, any comparison?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So anyway, I have had two caps so far today in divided doses of Oxy Exteme and my initial assessment is pretty much right on. I am feeling the AY a bit more today, but I have two pills in my system so that obviously makes sense. Just feel a little cold in my extremities (yes, all of them) but it is not overpowering. It's kind of cold and rainy out too. The Panthergy definitely makes its presence known in a way that is very similar to Schizo.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, just noticed you meant the powder..I have not tried that.
It'll be a disappointment if the Dmaa still comes from hi-tech.
As are most things from them. Oops....did I say that?

Oh well, it is about time someone did..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah you said it 5 times lol

Might wanna lay off the stims ��
Haha...my IPad was doing its own thing for a bit there. Apparently Siri does not like Hi-Tech products either..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha...my IPad was doing its own thing for a bit there. Apparently Siri does not like Hi-Tech products either..
Lol that was weird I just went and edited my post bc now its gone lol

Hi Tec well we all know what it is lol

Tried there somatamax last night for the first time. Strongest thing I've ever had from them. They certainly don't skimp on the phenibut lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol that was weird I just went and edited my post bc now its gone lol

Hi Tec well we all know what it is lol

Tried there somatamax last night for the first time. Strongest thing I've ever had from them. They certainly don't skimp on the phenibut lol
I deleted the repeats at the risk of further upsetting Siri..

Yes, I have heard that Somatomax is a hard hitter..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I deleted the repeats at the risk of further upsetting Siri..

Yes, I have heard that Somatomax is a hard hitter..

Sounds like you and Siri have a good relationship... Definitely don't wanna disrupt that balance

Interested in psycho though... Been following since all the is it spiked posts

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you and Siri have a good relationship... Definitely don't wanna disrupt that balance

Interested in psycho though... Been following since all the is it spiked posts
I still believe that it is not spiked, because it feels relatively close to Oxy. Schizo Psycho just has more stims in it and probably more Panthergy per capsule.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still believe that it is not spiked, because it feels relatively close to Oxy. Schizo Psycho just has more stims in it and probably more Panthergy per capsule.
So the Oxy caps feel very similar to Schizo maybe just a little weaker? Also thanks for the feedback

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why didn't you like lipo elite? I wasn't a fan of the original, any comparison?
I never tried the original Lipodrene, but I did try their ECA Xtreme product a few years ago and never finished that bottle. Lipodrene Elite is just very weak, you seem to get what you pay for with Hi-Tech in my experience. I have also tried their HydroxyElite and it was a bit more potent than Lipodrene Elite, but such a let down from the original OxyElite Pro. Syndadrex interests me as I enjoyed the original version of that! There are only so many times you can give a company a chance though..

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Everything I have tried from hi-tech has been so weak I think it's bunk. Waste of money imo

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything I have tried from hi-tech has been so weak I think it's bunk. Waste of money imo
Glad I brought it up then. It's as if we all knew this and had similar experiences but it is not really discussed. So sad that they are taking over the industry. We are fortunate to have companies like BLR, Evomuse, Performax, OL, Nutraceutical Innovations, Myokem (eventually), Inspired etc..that don't appear as though they will be getting bought out by the Walmart of the supplement industry any time soon.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I brought it up then. It's as if we all knew this and had similar experiences but it is not really discussed. So sad that they are taking over the industry. We are fortunate to have companies like BLR, Evomuse, Performax, OL, Nutraceutical Innovations, Myokem (eventually), Inspired etc..that don't appear as though they will be getting bought out by the Walmart of the supplement industry any time soon.
To be fair this has been discussed in a bunch of other threads lol. But I tend to agree

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty label check. Mixes great check. Tastes great check. Effectiveness we will keep telling you it works.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be fair this has been discussed in a bunch of other threads lol. But I tend to agree

I have seen the threads that question their DMAA, but not their products overall. I actually don't think their products have legit DMAA in them. Something sketchy going on with them fighting the FDA over that when they don't even know how to produce or utilize it effectively.

Well, enough about them... :wink1:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen the threads that question their DMAA, but not their products overall. I actually don't think their products have legit DMAA in them. Something sketchy going on with them fighting the FDA over that when they don't even know how to produce or utilize it effectively.

Well, enough about them... :wink1:
The thing is everyone loves Meso, and they supply APS the DMAA as far as I know.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The thing is everyone loves Meso, and they supply APS the DMAA as far as I know.
I never got anything out of Meso so I don't really know what to say about that one...haha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph is meh.... Never understood what all the ruckus was about. Personally I didn't think it was that great

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two bottles of this I'm not gonna use. HMU and I'll do the two for one price and I'll cover shipping.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got two bottles of this I'm not gonna use. HMU and I'll do the two for one price and I'll cover shipping.
What was your experience with it?

I pulled the trigger on it the other day. I am hesitant to use it though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still love this stuff. I do prefer 1 cap in the AM to 1/2 and 1/2 later.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shame I'm in Australia ?.

I'm going to buy, literally nothing else on the market which people are even discussing fat burner/energy wise.

It seems like the best option at the moment. I can't remember the last time an energy supplement gave me a kick in the nuts!

I might troll the FDA website for recalled supplements and hope I get lucky ?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still love this stuff. I do prefer 1 cap in the AM to 1/2 and 1/2 later.
I've been trying different supps but with this I'm doing the half and half but using 4 clear edge with each dose not sure about fat burning but what a mood boost.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed a cap of this, this morning on an empty stomach and I gotta say guys, I love this! I've used it about 6 times now and each time it delivers. The mood boost and motivation alone is perfect. Again, I don't feel like it's a slap in the face type energy but all of the sudden it's noon here and I've realized all the work I've gotten done, how positive my mood is and how I still feel good to keep grinding away. OP needs some more love for bringing this to our attention!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed a cap of this, this morning on an empty stomach and I gotta say guys, I love this! I've used it about 6 times now and each time it delivers. The mood boost and motivation alone is perfect. Again, I don't feel like it's a slap in the face type energy but all of the sudden it's noon here and I've realized all the work I've gotten done, how positive my mood is and how I still feel good to keep grinding away. OP needs some more love for bringing this to our attention!
Anytime i can bring something useful to this board, it's my pleasure! AMinds has been a huge resource for me over the years and the members are amongst the most knowledgeable and helpful anywhere!

DNasteee

Awards
I just came across this thread, would be interested in trying this but can someone give me a general consensus on where this product stands? thread got too long to figure it out. it started out sounding like something that would be really useful to me but now I'm concerned it's dangerous to a degree?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just came across this thread, would be interested in trying this but can someone give me a general consensus on where this product stands? thread got too long to figure it out. it started out sounding like something that would be really useful to me but now I'm concerned it's dangerous to a degree?
I think the general consensus is that it is user dependent, with the majority of users getting a high energy/focus/mood boost. Like most supplements, it's a Goldie Locks effect. Some people think it's too much (jittery, etc.), some think it's perfect, and others (like me) get nothing out of it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much that. I cannot take a full cap anymore because I just get way too out of my head. However, I absolutely love the feeling 2 hours later until it eventually subsides. I wish the initial power were smoother like the majority of the ride.

Also, I have found it very much suited for endurance and cardio activity and not heavy lifting. I've tried it a few times with heavy compound days and I get very light headed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much that. I cannot take a full cap anymore because I just get way too out of my head. However, I absolutely love the feeling 2 hours later until it eventually subsides. I wish the initial power were smoother like the majority of the ride.

Also, I have found it very much suited for endurance and cardio activity and not heavy lifting. I've tried it a few times with heavy compound days and I get very light headed.
It's funny because even though I don't get any noticeable increase in energy, mood, or focus, I have found that on the days that I've tried it, I end up feeling "good" a few hours later. Like, peaceful and content.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny because even though I don't get any noticeable increase in energy, mood, or focus, I have found that on the days that I've tried it, I end up feeling "good" a few hours later. Like, peaceful and content.
That is the exact feeling I am talking about. It's not a high or anything, you just feel great and happy.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
BRU, ( BRUstrong ) do you normally take any Noots/other 'good for the brain' stuff? I always take 3g of Choline Bitartrate in the AM, and eat 3 whole eggs per day as well. Caffeine source is actual Coffee, which has 1000 other beneficial things in it, 4g Cayenne Pepper, 2g ALCAR, 1g L-Tyrosine, and have been experimenting with bulk Mucuna (L-Dopa) too.

Maybe that's why I got nothing from these caps? Considering all that bulk stuff lasts for months.... it was probably still cheaper though :D

The "heat" and "stim" portion was still weak for me though.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
BRU, ( BRUstrong ) do you normally take any Noots/other 'good for the brain' stuff? I always take 3g of Choline Bitartrate in the AM, and eat 3 whole eggs per day as well. Caffeine source is actual Coffee, which has 1000 other beneficial things in it, 4g Cayenne Pepper, 2g ALCAR, 1g L-Tyrosine, and have been experimenting with bulk Mucuna (L-Dopa) too.

Maybe that's why I got nothing from these caps? Considering all that bulk stuff lasts for months.... it was probably still cheaper though :D

The "heat" and "stim" portion was still weak for me though.
I've been taking Quake before my morning workouts, which has 3000 mg L-Tyrosine and 350 mg caffeine. Plus more stims in the afternoon. I have a bottle of Evomuse Clear Edge, but haven't cracked it open yet. I don't have a daily routine, but most days I also ingest synephrine from one source or another. Haha so it certainly could be a tolerance issue!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've been taking Quake before my morning workouts, which has 3000 mg L-Tyrosine and 350 mg caffeine. Plus more stims in the afternoon. I have a bottle of Evomuse Clear Edge, but haven't cracked it open yet. I don't have a daily routine, but most days I also ingest synephrine from one source or another. Haha so it certainly could be a tolerance issue!
I was talking more of a "the other stuff is already making me alert/feel good" thing. Natural stuff can only do so much. Maybe these caps work great for people that minimally "mood boost" wiih other stuff? ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say that is the case for me. I take caffeine, l-tyrosine, Alpha GPC, aniracetam, and phosphatidylserine- all of which are known to aid in mood boost via different mechanisms.

There is something different with panthergy and everyone I've given this too has said the same. After you get past the initial rush, it cruises in a very content, happy ride for many hours after. Again, it's not like being on anything, just a natural feeling that you kind of wish you had all the time.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 more bottles arrived today! Think I'm good for a while! LOL
IMG_1497308448.066913.jpg