SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shjt...I didn't realize it was that expensive. I think it is probably just best left alone then....as long as people enjoy it! We are all big boys and girls...

What we need to start raising money for is a campaign to legalize Ephedra Alkaloids in supplements again. I would pitch in for that one!
Its available in the US LEGALLY. Ephedra powder. :)
Shjt...I didn't realize it was that expensive. I think it is probably just best left alone then....as long as people enjoy it! We are all big boys and girls...

What we need to start raising money for is a campaign to legalize Ephedra Alkaloids in supplements again. I would pitch in for that one!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Its available in the US LEGALLY. Ephedra powder. :)
It's fake. Well, let me clarify: It's from a species of Ephedra (Nevadensis) That Has NO Ephedra Alkaloids In It!!!. You mind as well buy Saw Dust.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Got my Kisaj Caps :D. I opened one and poured the contents down and chased with some water at 7:30 AM. Resting pulse rate was ~65bpm. In 5 more minutes I'll check again. I caught myself tapping my feet (NEAT - but not as much as "my usual" CAF/EPH/YHCL) and wearing a T-Shirt my "pits" are warm, maybe damp. But so far (28 minutes in after swallowing the powder) nothing like "Holy shjt what's in this!" :D

Pulse at ~70bpm 30-35 minutes "post powder" - so up 5bpm. I've never tested just Caffeine though... heading out for a LISS walk - Squats today. We'll see if it ramps up.

Edit: ~45 minutes in - pulse still ~70. A little "warmth", a little NEAT, but nothing major. I think 45 minutes after just the powder is enough for a final call. Ok, now' I'm *really* leaving for LISS :D

Edit II: Finally made it out the door ~1 hour after dosing: Before I did, I added 30mg EPH, 24mg YHCL, and the other non-stimulant stuff I usually take. *For me* this stuff is about the same as any other stimulant based stuff out there.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are a machine! :) 60min after ingesting and I am sweating through my shirt.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Got my Kisaj Caps :D. I opened one and poured the contents down and chased with some water at 7:30 AM. Resting pulse rate was ~65bpm. In 5 more minutes I'll check again. I caught myself tapping my feet (NEAT - but not as much as "my usual" CAF/EPH/YHCL) and wearing a T-Shirt my "pits" are warm, maybe damp. But so far (28 minutes in after swallowing the powder) nothing like "Holy shjt what's in this!" :D

Pulse at ~70bpm 30-35 minutes "post powder" - so up 5bpm. I've never tested just Caffeine though... heading out for a LISS walk - Squats today. We'll see if it ramps up.

Edit: ~45 minutes in - pulse still ~70. A little "warmth", a little NEAT, but nothing major. I think 45 minutes after just the powder is enough for a final call. Ok, now' I'm *really* leaving for LISS :D

Edit II: Finally made it out the door ~1 hour after dosing: Before I did, I added 30mg EPH, 24mg YHCL, and the other non-stimulant stuff I usually take. *For me* this stuff is about the same as any other stimulant based stuff out there.
Yea, you're responding like I did. Small bump in energy, but that was about it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crazy the vast differences people have with this stuff. This still hits me strong as hell, and anything over 1/2 scoop(5g is comfortable, 6g is borderline too much) of the pre and its just too much.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm up to 18mg of Albuterol x 1 before cardio... I can take 60mg of what I am sure (but Test Kit is on the way!) is Ephedrine HCL from the UK... and 4 Primatene is no problem. This is alongside 24mg of Yohimbine HCL.

I really have my doubts that this will do anything more, and don't want to spend $40 (but I saw a BOGO - so is this not selling well/not coming back?) - but still, $20 is $20 :D

Does anyone feel like putting a couple caps in an envelope? I'll PM the address.
Let's consider the fact that the above cocktail is what he is comparing it to or is used to taking. I would say that his stimulant tolerance is quite high. It would have taken something really special to make an impact.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My take: it feels like 2 past products - lecheek's Oxy-eca black, and betancourt ripped juice. All three list N-methyl-tyramine, and felt harsher to me than most other thermogenics.
Yes...I notice the same thing about any product that contains NMT. Supposedly it does next to nothing solo and has like a 15 min half-life. Throw it into a stimulant blend and it is a completely different story.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lecheek's Oxy-eca black
Love that stuff, fortunate to have a few in my stash. I read that there were 2 versions white or black labels... or bottle caps??? Any further info would be appreciated. Oxy eca melts my face off (cant describe it any other way) when I use it sparingly.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes...I notice the same thing about any product that contains NMT. Supposedly it does next to nothing solo and has like a 15 min half-life. Throw it into a stimulant blend and it is a completely different story.
I gave half a cap a go a few days ago, this stuff has NMT dosed very high. All the ususal sides like tight sinus, ears popping slight headache and generally heavier heart beat. In saying that energy was pretty damn strong. The ironic thing is this is a fat burner and NMT pretty much blunts lipolysis.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's fake. Well, let me clarify: It's from a species of Ephedra (Nevadensis) That Has NO Ephedra Alkaloids In It!!!. You mind as well buy Saw Dust.
No, it's legit.

100%

There was talk about it in another thread, as to why it's legit in some states.

:)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw what's the verdict? Should I buy this on bogo? I have high stim tolerance too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave half a cap a go a few days ago, this stuff has NMT dosed very high. All the ususal sides like tight sinus, ears popping slight headache and generally heavier heart beat. In saying that energy was pretty damn strong. The ironic thing is this is a fat burner and NMT pretty much blunts lipolysis.
Yes, this appears to be correct!
This one is probably best reserved for a fun pick-me-up

Honestly, I wish to hell I could take IGNIT3 as it has one of the best fat burning profiles out there. Unfortunately, I can't be on a CYP inducer...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, this appears to be correct!
This one is probably best reserved for a fun pick-me-up

Honestly, I wish to hell I could take IGNIT3 as it has one of the best fat burning profiles out there. Unfortunately, I can't be on a CYP inducer...
CYP inducer??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CYP inducer??
St. John's Wort is potent CYP3A4 inducer which is a liver enzyme that influences the metabolism of many medications. Not to mention the potential impact it may have on herbal supplements or oral hormonal products you may be taking. Methylated prohormones seem to not be affected by this.

Also interesting to me is that many fat burners contain CYP3A4 inhibitors such as Naringin in efforts to enhance and prolong the effects of the other ingredients. Makes sense to me! St. John's Wort needs to go bye-bye..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super strong. Very smooth focus though, very talkative, can't stop!!
That's good to hear. Some of the comments had me feeling like it was a dirtier stim feel. You took one cap right?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
St. John's Wort needs to go bye-bye..
I've dabbled with SJW and it affects me differently than the little Tyrosine and ALCAR feel goods of other supps. I agree with you and your point is stronger than mine.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys crack me up. I get wired off a 200mg caffeine tab. I can't imagine what these preworkouts would do to me!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No, it's legit.

100%
No, it's not, 0%. Nevadensis, Viridis, and any other but 3 species of Ephedra (there are a ton, check Wikipedia), contain zero or ineffectively small amounts of alkaloids. The ones still cultivated in China for medicinal purposes are:

Ephedra Sinica, Ephedra Distachya and Ephedra Equisetina (<-- less % than the first two)

I mean come on, as dumb as the federal government is, they aren't that dumb. If Ephedra shrubs in the US Southwest contained effective amounts of alkaloids like Ma Huang/Sinica, they'd be banned just like Ma Huang/Sinica is. The ruling doesn't specify the source - only "containing alkaloids"

Final rule declaring dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids adulterated because they present an unreasonable risk. Final rule.
Food and Drug Administration, HHS.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA, we, our) is issuing a final regulation declaring dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids adulterated under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) because they present an unreasonable risk of illness or injury under the conditions of use recommended or suggested in labeling, or if no conditions of use are suggested or recommended in labeling, under ordinary conditions of use. We are taking this action based upon the well-known pharmacology of ephedrine alkaloids, the peer-reviewed scientific literature on the effects of ephedrine alkaloids, and the adverse events reported to have occurred in individuals following consumption of dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copied the write up from one of the businesses.

Ephedra herb powder (Ma Huang)

Also known as
Ephedra Sinica, Ma Huang, Chinese Ephedra ***********************

Introduction
Ephedra is one of the fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine and is the best known modern herbal cure for the treatment of respiratory disorders. It has been used for over 5 centuries in China and Asia to treat cold and flu, fever, chills, headaches, bronchial complaints and aching joints and bones.

Constituents
Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine

Harvest Data
Origin: China
Cultivated without chemicals
Powdered stems

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Copied the write up from one of the businesses.

Ephedra herb powder (Ma Huang)

Also known as
Ephedra Sinica, Ma Huang, Chinese Ephedra ***********************

Introduction
Ephedra is one of the fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine and is the best known modern herbal cure for the treatment of respiratory disorders. It has been used for over 5 centuries in China and Asia to treat cold and flu, fever, chills, headaches, bronchial complaints and aching joints and bones.

Constituents
Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine

Harvest Data
Origin: China
Cultivated without chemicals
Powdered stems

That can't be sold in the US. What company is that, I'll let the FDA know myself.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems pretty user dependent. No way to know unless you try it
Works great for me...so much so that i have 2 more bottles on the way...gotta stock up just in case it disappears! And it's still on BOGO!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sorry mate, that'd upset quite a bit people &#55357;&#56834;
Well, it looks by the description that it's coming from a Chinese web site, located in China, that sells bulk ingredients. If it's from a US company, then they are breaking the law. I mean - you can get drugs from websites too, and they may even make it to your house. I don't know if the debate has changed without me noticing - no one is claiming that Ma Huang/Sinica et al doesn't exist at all on planet earth, or that Chinese companies can't sell it, or that people in countries whose government didn't outright ban it can't buy it themselves or for inclusion in dietary supplements. I thought the debate was: Are there any supplements sold legally in the US, that contain effective amounts of Ephedrine alkaloids? - The answer is still NO.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_144.html

Import Alert Name:
"Detention Without Physical Examination of Dietary Supplements And Bulk Dietary Ingredients Containing Ephedrine Alkaloids From All Countries"

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it looks by the description that it's coming from a Chinese web site, located in China, that sells bulk ingredients. If it's from a US company, then they are breaking the law. I mean - you can get drugs from websites too, and they may even make it to your house. I don't know if the debate has changed without me noticing - no one is claiming that Ma Huang/Sinica et al doesn't exist at all on planet earth, or that Chinese companies can't sell it, or that people in countries whose government didn't outright ban it can't buy it themselves or for inclusion in dietary supplements. I thought the debate was: Are there any supplements sold legally in the US, that contain effective amounts of Ephedrine alkaloids? - The answer is

There are several companies selling ma huang powder as a botanical ONLY and not for human consumption. Being that it's a plant I'm sure this is perfectly legal to buy this in bulk. Note that the law states dietary supplements. These bulk powders are not being marketed as dietary supplements nor for ingesting. I have bought this powder before and it is quite effective and will take it in tea over a bronkaid tablet any day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There are several companies selling ma huang powder as a botanical ONLY and not for human consumption. Being that it's a plant I'm sure this is perfectly legal to buy this in bulk. Note that the law states dietary supplements. These bulk powders are not being marketed as dietary supplements nor for ingesting. I have bought this powder before and it is quite effective and will take it in tea over a bronkaid tablet any day.
Links?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my OxyXtreme is due to arrive today! I actually have not been taking Schizo consistently as I determined it is a bit too powerful to take twice on a daily basis. Mostly because of the NMT content that gets me a bit edgy at times. Other than that, I am still quite fond of it. OxyXtreme should give me greater dosage flexibility, I typically like dosing my stims in 3 doses on a normal day. When I end up having to go to work at night...the stim adventures just continue..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't link him, he'll just try get it removed &#55357;&#56834;
That was a joke, because I *know* that no supplement company selling a capped, bottled, retail product in the US - is using "real" Ephedra alkaloids. I'm not dense enough to think that even though I can go find Cocaine and Heroin right down the street - I somehow believe that No Ma Huang ever touches US shores - ever! LOL! My point has always been that Supplement labels that have the word 'Ephedra' on them - are using a species that contain zero or trace alkaloids, that the the government doesn't give a shjt about - to scam the consumer. NOT that some company can loop-hole / possibly be alternately labeling (to evade customs) Ma Huang powder and selling it in the US. If you can find and order Schedule III Anabolic drugs in the US, you can certainly find Ma Huang powder - but ain't no OTC dietary supplement company going to put it up for sale in violation of US law.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of Ma Huang/Ephedra talk in all the threads lately. Just goes to show how much it is still missed :31:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lots of Ma Huang/Ephedra talk in all the threads lately. Just goes to show how much it is still missed :31:
It gets talked about because some scam a$$ company will come out with a Pre or 'Fat Burner' with 'Ephedra' on the label, and people who don't know any better post "I found EPHEDRA in a fat burner!!!!!" So for the 1000th time, the educational posts saying "the species that is in that product, has no alkaloids in the entire plant, much less it's leaves" happen. Then come the "Oh, you can find Ma Huang in the US all right" posts - which have nothing to do with a registered company in the US that sells retail OTC dietary supplements with a label/instructions on it. It's like a crazy Merry-Go-Round :D

Final Word: Yes, there is Ma Huang in the US. NO - no OTC dietary supplement that lists 'Ephedra' on the label, is using Ma Huang/Sinica, or his two other cousins alkaloids = it won't do anything for "fat loss".

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was a joke, because I *know* that no supplement company selling a capped, bottled, retail product in the US - is using "real" Ephedra alkaloids. I'm not dense enough to think that even though I can go find Cocaine and Heroin right down the street - I somehow believe that No Ma Huang ever touches US shores - ever! LOL! My point has always been that Supplement labels that have the word 'Ephedra' on them - are using a species that contain zero or trace alkaloids, that the the government doesn't give a shjt about - to scam the consumer. NOT that some company can loop-hole / possibly be alternately labeling (to evade customs) Ma Huang powder and selling it in the US. If you can find and order Schedule III Anabolic drugs in the US, you can certainly find Ma Huang powder - but ain't no OTC dietary supplement company going to put it up for sale in violation of US law.
It's legit, he wouldn't ship it to me in Australia.

A number if people have bought from the business I speak of, and all said it's the real deal.

I'm not sure how he does it, what state he's in but he seems law abiding ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's legit, he wouldn't ship it to me in Australia.

A number if people have bought from the business I speak of, and all said it's the real deal.

I'm not sure how he does it, what state he's in but he seems law abiding ?
Good God man, is there a language barrier? Have him operate a legitimate, GMP supplement company in the US and put real deal Ma Huang in a labeled retail supplement and see what happens.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the few folks I was sending samples to, they came back to me with postage due and the caps were damaged. I will need to resend with a padded envelope like I did with The Old Guy, so I'll take care of it this week. Unfortunately it costs a few bucks for each one, so you suckers better be happy. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good God man, is there a language barrier? Have him operate a legitimate, GMP supplement company in the US and put real deal Ma Huang in a labeled retail supplement and see what happens.
Don't care, it's available in powder form within the US and legit.

Get over it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
To the few folks I was sending samples to, they came back to me with postage due and the caps were damaged. I will need to resend with a padded envelope like I did with The Old Guy, so I'll take care of it this week. Unfortunately it costs a few bucks for each one, so you suckers better be happy. :)
It was over $1 IIRC - you are very generous :D gofundme for kisaj!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was over $1 IIRC - you are very generous :D gofundme for kisaj!!!
Yours was $2.50 because of the size, and the ones I had to reship today were $5.55 each because they were "bumpy". I was about to say F it, but I was already at the post office with 5 envelopes and I did promise.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my OxyXtreme is due to arrive today! I actually have not been taking Schizo consistently as I determined it is a bit too powerful to take twice on a daily basis. Mostly because of the NMT content that gets me a bit edgy at times. Other than that, I am still quite fond of it. OxyXtreme should give me greater dosage flexibility, I typically like dosing my stims in 3 doses on a normal day. When I end up having to go to work at night...the stim adventures just continue..
Is it the Oxy Xtreme powder by Hard Rock Supps if so looking forward to feedback on it.:)