SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Theres nothing in it to make it good in the first place, so...
Well Kisaj has researched other products containing Panthergy and they all seem to have similar positive reviews. So I would say Panthergy would be one thing in it to make it good. The supportive proprietary blend is also fairly well dosed when you consider it is per one capsule...and we aren't talking green tea either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could be wrong, but maybe he's implying that he thinks there's something that's not on the label?
The_Old_Guy is considering having this sent out to a lab for analysis so we may discover the truth one way or another.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else get the cold sweats, chills in the first 2 hrs or so of dosing this stuff? Reminds me a bit of yohimbine but this is still a lot more tolerable. Makes me wonder if there is a little alpha y in it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone else get the cold sweats, chills in the first 2 hrs or so of dosing this stuff? Reminds me a bit of yohimbine but this is still a lot more tolerable. Makes me wonder if there is a little alpha y in it
Yes...I can definitely see what you mean. I can't imagine taking Far Beyond Driven which actually does include Alpha-Yohimbe..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
...so, what? You sound like you are hurt over something.
How did i come across hurt over something, just saying ive played around with every ingredient in the product and none give anything close to what people are describing in this thread. Maybe its the synergy

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, i don't get that from Schizo...but def from OG Alphamine and Bloodshred Raw!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did i come across hurt over something, just saying ive played around with every ingredient in the product and none give anything close to what people are describing in this thread. Maybe its the synergy
I took your post wrong. I apologize.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes...I can definitely see what you mean. I can't imagine taking Far Beyond Driven which actually does include Alpha-Yohimbe..
If you look at the ingredient description breakdown over at A1 it describes a form of Y in there but
in the ingredient profile when you click on it doesn't show the Y something is strange there.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
If you look at the ingredient description breakdown over at A1 it describes a form of Y in there but
in the ingredient profile when you click on it doesn't show the Y something is strange there.
I think it's because it's the same description for their preworkout which does have Y

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Panthergy before? That looks to me like the only one that could be causing the effects.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Panthergy before? That looks to me like the only one that could be causing the effects.
Yeah, well the underlying ingredient, if it had any tangible effects you would have seen it in an OL product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, well the underlying ingredient, if it had any tangible effects you would have seen it in an OL product.
I know you mentioned you purchased it. Have you given it a go yet? Curious to hear your thoughts.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The_Old_Guy is considering having this sent out to a lab for analysis so we may discover the truth one way or another.
Well... I'm sure it would be over $1K - so unless 100 people want to chip in $10.... :D

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well... I'm sure it would be over $1K - so unless 100 people want to chip in $10.... :D
Shjt...I didn't realize it was that expensive. I think it is probably just best left alone then....as long as people enjoy it! We are all big boys and girls...

What we need to start raising money for is a campaign to legalize Ephedra Alkaloids in supplements again. I would pitch in for that one!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Shjt...I didn't realize it was that expensive.
I have no idea exactly what it is, but 99% it's not $50 slapped on a Visa through their web portal :D I guess I could get off my lazy a$$ and send them an email - but I bet its in the thousands.

Edit: Ok Ricky, let's see what they say:

Thank You For Your Submission

We appreciate your interest in Avomeen and are committed to providing you the highest level of customer service. As soon as one of our senior chemists has the chance to review your request we will be in contact with you.

We do our best to respond to all requests within 24 hours.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could easily do this on AM alone if people want to know.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no idea exactly what it is, but 99% it's not $50 slapped on a Visa through their web portal :D I guess I could get off my lazy a$$ and send them an email - but I bet its in the thousands.

Haha...you are something else!

gav86

Awards
  • Established
How about Patrick Arnold to test it? Doesn't charge that much

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know you mentioned you purchased it. Have you given it a go yet? Curious to hear your thoughts.
Maybe tomorrow, even looking at coffee atm causes bad things lol

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed that the PW Edge Of Insanity sold out over at TF so I guess all the talk about this brands
stimulant blend got others wanting to try it. and at buy one get 50% off 2nd made it sweeter

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed that the PW Edge Of Insanity sold out over at TF so I guess all the talk about this brands
stimulant blend got others wanting to try it. and at buy one get 50% off 2nd made it sweeter
Just bought 4 more bottles of Schizo Psycho...just in case :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been dumping half the cap and that is the sweet spot.
I only take it twice or three times per week so I'm good with a full serving each time...gets me through my 90 minute brazilian jiu-jitsu classes with energy to spare!! A Godsend really!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling they only stocked a small supply, I cant see this being a HUGE seller for them. Honestly, I would have looked right past this brand due to the company name and general theme they use for their product. Infact I saw this brand before, looked at their labels, was not impressed and moved on. If it wasnt for this thread I would have never touched this stuff.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling they only stocked a small supply, I cant see this being a HUGE seller for them. Honestly, I would have looked right past this brand due to the company name and general theme they use for their product. Infact I saw this brand before, looked at their labels, was not impressed and moved on. If it wasnt for this thread I would have never touched this stuff.
Same here...I had come across the brand name, product titles, and graphics many months ago. All of which were obviously a turn off and I just skipped right buy them without even checking out what they were.

I happen to be having another Panthergy product coming...starts with Oxy.
I wanted more flexible dosing and some AY...we will see what this is all about..

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here...I had come across the brand name, product titles, and graphics many months ago. All of which were obviously a turn off and I just skipped right buy them without even checking out what they were.

I happen to be having another Panthergy product coming...starts with Oxy.
I wanted more flexible dosing and some AY...we will see what this is all about..
Was gonna order the Oxy product myself but then noticed that it contained Rauwolfia Vomitoria which doesn't always make me feel good if you know what I mean. Please let us know how that product is, especially where mood elevation is concerned.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was gonna order the Oxy product myself but then noticed that it contained Rauwolfia Vomitoria which doesn't always make me feel good if you know what I mean. Please let us know how that product is, especially where mood elevation is concerned.
Yeah...I hear ya. I have recently built up a bit of tolerance for AY so I am now comfortable when I dose it (aside from a few rather strong AY products). It looks like an interesting supplement and it should be a bit more effective for fat loss.

I will definitely report back..

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles but i am afraid that my state customs will seize them. Sad.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I hate yohimbine too. I ordered an Oxy from UK. ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

I heard back from the Lab. The cost to find out what (including unlisted), and how much of each ingredient, is in there is:

$3,000.00

While that is peanuts if you are going to get into the supp biz and want to exactly copy a Prop Blend... I think it's a tad high for us here on AM, just to see if something extra is in there :D

Someone mentioned PA does testing? If anyone knows him, maybe give him a ring?

Hopefully my 'Kisaj Caps' will be in my mailbox today - so I can take one before tomorrows fasted cardio.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mailed in a cushion envelope last Friday morning. They better be there today. lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I heard back from the Lab. The cost to find out what (including unlisted), and how much of each ingredient, is in there is:

$3,000.00

While that is peanuts if you are going to get into the supp biz and want to exactly copy a Prop Blend... I think it's a tad high for us here on AM, just to see if something extra is in there :D

Hopefully my 'Kisaj Caps' will be in my mailbox today - so I can take one before tomorrows fasted cardio.
That price is absolutely ridiculous...WTF!

We all look forward to hearing about your first psychotic cardio experience!

nebneb

Awards
Where can I buy the oxy product , live in the uk is there a domestic distributor?

Tbh can't see either of these two products Oxy or schizophrenic fir sale in the UK , currently using hydropharms hydrazine which is very costly.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

$3,000.00

I thought about testing it myself but if something illegal came up, I'd rather not have to explain why it's in my possession/ why I'm testing it, lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought about testing it myself but if something illegal came up, I'd rather not have to explain why it's in my possession/ why I'm testing it, lol
Haha, maybe send your receipt of purchasing the product in question with it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or send a sealed bottle. What's an extra $20 or so if you're already spending $3000?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You misunderstood, I would be performing the test myself.
Oh, yeah, that's a different story. I mean, if you did purchase the supplement and have the receipt/email to prove it, then you should be alright, but I could see how it could end up being a headache.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, yeah, that's a different story. I mean, if you did purchase the supplement and have the receipt/email to prove it, then you should be alright, but I could see how it could end up being a headache.
Come on man, YOLO or something like that right :D
Haha, I'd rather not. I was the one who proved AI was not using Na-R-ALA in their glycobol product.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'd rather not. I was the one who proved AI was not using Na-R-ALA in their glycobol product.
Woah! I didn't know that about Glycobol!! I used that product for years b4 switching to SlinMax and more recently Redcon1's RPG!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. I ran a log for them on it years ago. No one is safe from this phuckery.