SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone been using it daily? Or atleast during the work week and not weekends?
Oh yeah...I have been using two per day since I received it. Which has been 5 or 6 days. No decline in efficacy yet..

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm genuinely curious if it's spiked. The Panthergy seems to be the unique ingredient, and they seem to mention it as such in their write-up, but I've heard speculation that it's not what they say it is, or that there's something in the product that's not on the label. I don't know really, but the stuff works. It's just hard to "trust" a company that doesn't know the difference between a tablet and a capsule to have a perfectly clear label.
There's another company on that same site that uses Panthergy in their flagship product.

It's also BOGO at the same price as Schizo Psycho...would be curious if its effects are similar to SP!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's another company on that same site that uses Panthergy in their flagship product.
I see one that a different version contained it, but the one on the site now doesn't seem to have it, but I could be thinking of the wrong one.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There also a pre-workout that has 250mg Panthergy per serving as its titular ingredient. There's also an energy drink with it. I'm curious if any other products containing Panthergy have the same effects.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well if it is just the Panthergy causing these positive effects...I would venture to say that it is a very underutilized ingredient.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it is just the Panthergy causing these positive effects...I would venture to say that it is a very underutilized ingredient.
Exactly. Someone try the titular supplement that has 250mg per serving and see how it compares.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha...

I have no clue what the 250 mg Panthergy supplement is.... I think you said it was a PWO? Then you mentioned titular..

I have also taken a dream-n-grow so I am am a bit slow at this time..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha...

I have no clue what the 250 mg Panthergy supplement is.... I think you said it was a PWO? Then you mentioned titular..

I have also taken a dream-n-grow so I am am a bit slow at this time..
Panthergy is the product's titular ingredient.

Titular is today's vocabulary word, and it doesn't have anything to do with boobs, believe it or not.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best stims are often hidden in unknown companies supplements ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Panthergy is the product's titular ingredient.

Titular is today's vocabulary word, and it doesn't have anything to do with boobs, believe it or not.
OK,...now it's starting to come together!
Unfortunately, I am starting to fall apart so I will look for the pre but I may pass out in the process..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK,...now it's starting to come together!
Unfortunately, I am starting to fall apart so I will look for the pre but I may pass out in the process..
Haha. I'm not sure what the rules for mentioning random products are, so I just gave a hint: Rocky is the titular character in the Rocky films.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. I'm not sure what the rules for mentioning random products are, so I just gave a hint: Rocky is the titular character in the Rocky films.
I am not seeing a PWO called Sylvester anywhere..

When and if I do...I will be buying it just for the name if nothing else.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never found the PWO with an association to Rocky that specifies 250mg of Panthergy.

Probably for the best as I am pretty well stocked up with PWO's at this time but will have to purchase RE1GN as soon as that is available nonetheless..

Maybe it is called Adrian..

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never found the PWO with an association to Rocky that specifies 250mg of Panthergy.

Probably for the best as I am pretty well stocked up with PWO's at this time but will have to purchase RE1GN as soon as that is available nonetheless..

Maybe it is called Adrian..
If this is against any type of rules I will take the hit lol.....

The name of the company is literally "Panthergy" I believe. I dont actually see this for sale anywhere however they do have a website.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is the patent for what I thought was glutamic acid (it isn't, more of a twist on it), N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid is the Panthergy, not a company. You can find this in bulk, but it is expensive. All descriptions state that it is designed to improve mood, provides a mental "high" as a central nervous stimulant, and provides long lasting energy

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is the patent for what I thought was glutamic acid (it isn't, more of a twist on it), N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid is the Panthergy, not a company. You can find this in bulk, but it is expensive. All descriptions state that it is designed to improve mood, provides a mental "high" as a central nervous stimulant, and provides long lasting energy
Great info, thx!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I necessarily trust reviews, but it is a basis and I found 5 PWOs out with Panthergy in it and the reviews are all similar in effect that we've reported here. I feel like if this were in one of the big companies mix that everyone trusts around here, it would be at the top of all the reviews. Understandably it is not well known or trusted yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got it...not much of a PWO is it! Should be a nice feel good energy drink though.

Well that solves that! You can delete your post if you want :01:
carguy123

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not that I necessarily trust reviews, but it is a basis and I found 5 PWOs out with Panthergy in it and the reviews are all similar in effect that we've reported here. I feel like if this were in one of the big companies mix that everyone trusts around here, it would be at the top of all the reviews. Understandably it is not well known or trusted yet.
I'm skeptical by nature, but you have a stellar rep so I want to belieeeeeeeve! :D I hope it pans out and is natural with no side effects. You are 100% on the part about if some Board Favorites used it...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could not agree more.

Screw DMAA...Panthergy all the way!

I think that will be my new catch phrase..

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
"Panthergy... Like it gives you the energy of a panther!"

"Nah, we get it, Bob. I don't care what we name it."

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried their pre "Edge of Insanity" looks like it also has this ingredient in it, similar effects?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried their pre "Edge of Insanity" looks like it also has this ingredient in it, similar effects?
Yeah that stuff is strong as hell, there is some discussion in the few few pages of this thread. Took 3/4 scoop (8 grams) my first time around and it was way to much, and I always normally go right to max dosage of pres. 1/2 scoop is perfect for me, any more and its just a waste

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Did you get much anxiety or shakiness? The Panthergy (glutamic acid) ingredient seems to me like it would feel unpleasant considering glutamate rebound is what causes people to tremor and have anxiety when alcohol wears off and I wouldn't really want to intentionally overstimulate my glutamate receptors.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Panthergy has been out for quite some time now. I think I first saw it in that Oxy fat burner a few years ago and then in Alpha Lean-7 when that first came out. Intersting that it has taken this long for Panthergy to gain this much praise and exposure.

Schizo appears to be a superior formula to Alpha Lean-7 as it seems as though that would have less Panthergy content. Aside from that, the rest of the ingredients in the proprietary blend are absurdly underdosed except for the probably the AY.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you get much anxiety or shakiness? The Panthergy (glutamic acid) ingredient seems to me like it would feel unpleasant considering glutamate rebound is what causes people to tremor and have anxiety when alcohol wears off and I wouldn't really want to intentionally overstimulate my glutamate receptors.
The first two hours are sometimes on the edge of being a bit over stimulating. However, it is not even close to being like the times when I have taken something with a potent dose of AY. I can't even take one scoop of Bloodshred RAW...it basically paralyzes me with the shakes and anxiety.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that stuff is strong as hell, there is some discussion in the few few pages of this thread. Took 3/4 scoop (8 grams) my first time around and it was way to much, and I always normally go right to max dosage of pres. 1/2 scoop is perfect for me, any more and its just a waste
Not even a hair over a half scoop like sometimes 1/4 is perfect its just the pill feel blasted in your head I took 3/4 of a scoop first day and felt way off. Now a half scoop in the morning shaking the tub in the beginning of the week 1/2 a capsule of far beyond driven in the afternoon and I've been doing this for quite some time now with no tolerance build up what so ever. Just great stuff in my opinion.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even a hair over a half scoop like sometimes 1/4 is perfect its just the pill feel blasted in your head I took 3/4 of a scoop first day and felt way off. Now a half scoop in the morning shaking the tub in the beginning of the week 1/2 a capsule of far beyond driven in the afternoon and I've been doing this for quite some time now with no tolerance build up what so ever. Just great stuff in my opinion.
Half a capsule or half a scoop???

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both half scoop of pre then half capsule of far beyond driven
What is the difference with respect to effects you feel between Far Beyond Driven and Schizo Psycho? Very similar ingredient profiles.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference with respect to effects you feel between Far Beyond Driven and Schizo Psycho? Very similar ingredient profiles.
I wouldn't know the difference between them because I didn't purchase psycho due to them being like one ingredient difference I thought something was up with the two bottle deal like they made some mistake on those so they offered two bottles for the price of one I do have the same lot # on mine so it probably would have been fine.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, you didn't buy it because it was too good of a deal?
Yes I don't normally do that but if you look at the label it's almost identical and a1 is the only place carrying that product not even the company sells it so I thought hey we f..... up in production let's name it this and get rid of stock.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. It's funny the mind sets because mine was, oh crap the feds are coming, let's liquidate. So I bought up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. It's funny the mind sets because mine was, oh crap the feds are coming, let's liquidate. So I bought up.
That's my mindset as well. Make as much money as we can before they make us destroy it lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still don't think it has anything sketchy in it. This is good Shjt 'n all... but not that good.

If I am doing 1.5 hours of cardio per day after having lifted weights, and then looking to have random sexual relations without any inhibitions. I then start to question the authenticity of what is indicated on a product label and proceed to order more.

I have not been doing 2 of the 3..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still don't think it has anything sketchy in it. This is good Shjt 'n all... but not that good.

If I am doing 1.5 hours of cardio per day after having lifted weights, and then looking to have random sexual relations without any inhibitions. I then start to question the authenticity of what is indicated on a product label and proceed to order more.

I have not been doing 2 of the 3..
Theres nothing in it to make it good in the first place, so...