SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be curious if anyone that takes that **** has ever tried Kratom. In my humble opinion, nothing can touch it for the effects that people seek in phenibut.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I'd be curious if anyone that takes that **** has ever tried Kratom. In my humble opinion, nothing can touch it for the effects that people seek in phenibut.
Live in Australia so that's a no :(

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Alrite baby! Malaysia customs released my Schizo Psycho. Most probably will be delivered next Wednesday.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if it's legal in Australia? What's it do?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried both seperately, and do like kratom effects over phenibut depending on the strand. Olny issue with kratom is it totally messes with my stomach for a hour or 2 after I ingest it. Like anything over 1g will do that, so I usually have to space out dosing and it becomes a pain in the ass. I have tried empty stomach, right after a shake, ingest the kratom then eat 20 mins later...all the same

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I always have a 30 min buffer so I can poop before leaving the house.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, I always have a 30 min buffer so I can poop before leaving the house.
lmao...I dont have that issue, it makes me pretty queasy. Have never actually thrown up put have a constant feeling like I want to

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isnt just about everything illegal is Australia? At least Candaland gets ephedrine at ease, you guys seem to get hosed. But you do have kangaroos so.......
Yerp we are a massive nanny country :(

But yes we do have Kangaroo's that taste delicious and meat is cheap af

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yerp we are a massive nanny country :(

But yes we do have Kangaroo's that taste delicious and meat is cheap af
Honestly tho, lately none of my packages have been opened.

I don't order anything illegal, but years ago every order was opened by customs!

I got MassMax XT through, which I'm glad!

I have SuperPump 250 dmaa coming, hoping it slides through due to the name ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Honestly, I hate the preworkout... it gives me cold sweats from hell and I feel nauseous/no appetite for hours afterwards. Apparently this seems to be the norm? Although after reading the last few pages of this thread, I've got the itch to try the fat burner...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if I have a different batch? Some said they took half a tablet? Mine are capsules, even tho label states tablets.

Lot: 112116

*edit* same batch.

In middle of work out:
My hands are shaking
I'm sweating

I never sweat ?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I have a different batch? Some said they took half a tablet? Mine are capsules, even tho label states tablets.

Lot: 112116

*edit* same batch.

In middle of work out:
My hands are shaking
I'm sweating

I never sweat
Yeah people are emptying the caps

Makes you sweat sooooo much haha

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I hate the preworkout... it gives me cold sweats from hell and I feel nauseous/no appetite for hours afterwards. Apparently this seems to be the norm? Although after reading the last few pages of this thread, I've got the itch to try the fat burner...
What did you dose for the preworkout? Anything over 6g (slightly over half a scoop) and I feel the way you do. Its a really fine line between amazing and just too much, half a scoop(5g) has been my sweet spot for weeks now. And as I have said a bunch of times, I never half scoop any pre until this SOB came along. Did 8g the first time and it was wayyyy to much.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did you dose for the preworkout? Anything over 6g (slightly over half a scoop) and I feel the way you do. Its a really fine line between amazing and just too much, half a scoop(5g) has been my sweet spot for weeks now. And as I have said a bunch of times, I never half scoop any pre until this SOB came along. Did 8g the first time and it was wayyyy to much.
Whatever a full scoop is. I got almost a full bottle's worth of sample packets probably over a year ago and I'm still slowly making my way through them anytime I don't feel like using my current preworkout.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whatever a full scoop is. I got almost a full bottle's worth of sample packets probably over a year ago and I'm still slowly making my way through them anytime I don't feel like using my current preworkout.
Full scoop is 10g and no way in hell I would do a full scoop personally and I freaking love stims lol. Try knocking down the dosage a bit and giving it another whirl, a little goes a long way with this stuff

artzen

Awards
3/4 scoop of the preworkout is just insanely good for me! it remembers me of jack3d good oldays, except u need less and u actually do not crash.
Awesome fiding guise!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the preworkout Edge of Insanity should have similar effects as Schizophrenic Psycho?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pass by this thread everyday and due to the name alone I figured it was a running joke thread...now that I've finally opened it I realize most of you are touting this as the next CRAZE. lol.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So the preworkout Edge of Insanity should have similar effects as Schizophrenic Psycho?
Correct, IMO its pretty similar but I would say the pre is stronger.

I pass by this thread everyday and due to the name alone I figured it was a running joke thread...now that I've finally opened it I realize most of you are touting this as the next CRAZE. lol.
I wouldnt say Craze level but its good chit, really good

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, sorry bout the thread title but it seemed appropriate when i first tried the supp!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am from Malaysia. We dont have 4 seasons. Summer day for 365 ?. So i need to keep them in freezer.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't use this for the gym. I would use it for cleaning the house or mowing the lawn.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use this for the gym. I would use it for cleaning the house or mowing the lawn.
Pretty much this. I actually find it's a bit much for any serious lifting, forget actual cardio, the first few hours. After about 2-3 hours it mellows down enough where it'd be good to workout, but it's great for getting stuff done, although I'd recommend not using it daily; save it for a few days a week, max, when you really need it. That's just what I am doing, as there is still some level of uncertainty regarding Panthergy.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am going to use it for shopping day with wife and to look after my 3 year old daughter. Haha.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much agree with this, but I would recommend it for anything cardio. I hit the gym pretty hard last Saturday morning and then took 1 on the way home, but the time I got my bike out, it was hitting. I ended up putting on 45 miles, then coming home and cleaning out gutters and mowing my 1/2 acre, looking for more.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, it has to be asked. How is the libido/bonrars on this stuff? The reason I stay away (or try to) DMAA products is because it KILLS my wood...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anything speedy actually offers benefits in this area.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, it has to be asked. How is the libido/bonrars on this stuff? The reason I stay away (or try to) DMAA products is because it KILLS my wood...
No benefits, but I haven't noticed much stim dick like dmaa! So definitely winning in that aspect!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking up Panthergy, looks like EPG Turnt Up used this as well. Can anybody compare?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking up Panthergy, looks like EPG Turnt Up used this as well. Can anybody compare?
Never tried that one, there are a few other products that also contain panthergy. One other product called Oxy Xtreme also contains this stuff and I believe Ricky10 picked up some of that stuff up (its somewhere in this long ass thread :p )

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No benefits, but I haven't noticed much stim dick like dmaa! So definitely winning in that aspect!
Ha, no no, I wasn't asking about BENEFITS from it, I meant does it KILL your sex drive and libido...like a lot of super high stim products do...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried that one, there are a few other products that also contain panthergy. One other product called Oxy Xtreme also contains this stuff and I believe Ricky10 picked up some of that stuff up (its somewhere in this long ass thread :p )
Yes, I have not really taken the Oxy much though...I thought it was giving me heartburn so I stopped it. I still have some periodic heartburn though..haha! My tolerance is building up to many of these stims, and the Oxy is surely weaker. Sometimes I am barely feeling Schizo Psycho....other times it hits pretty hard. It is kind of strange in that regard and I do always take it on an empty stomach. I still only take it maybe five times a week as I do not want to completely build up a tolerance to this as well.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have not really taken the Oxy much though...I thought it was giving me heartburn so I stopped it. I still have some periodic heartburn though..haha! My tolerance is building up to many of these stims, and the Oxy is surely weaker. Sometimes I am barely feeling Schizo Psycho....other times it hits pretty hard. It is kind of strange in that regard and I do always take it on an empty stomach. I still only take it maybe five times a week as I do not want to completely build up a tolerance to this as well.
I have not taken a full cap of Psycho, 1/2 to 2/3 is plenty for me and everyone I have given a cap too as well LOL. I am considering grabbing Oxy Xtreme currently on a BOGO thinking that it is a little weaker a full cap may be a nice dose.. I don't tolerate Alpha-Y too well though so that is holding me back.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not taken a full cap of Psycho, 1/2 to 2/3 is plenty for me and everyone I have given a cap too as well LOL. I am considering grabbing Oxy Xtreme currently on a BOGO thinking that it is a little weaker a full cap may be a nice dose.. I don't tolerate Alpha-Y too well though so that is holding me back.
I take 1 full capsule.

First time was wild, but now my 5th time it's no issue.

My body adjusts really easy, I mean I was taking 5 caps of Ign1te no sweat.

BOGO ends on this today or tomorrow, im going to buy a few more.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 1 full capsule.

First time was wild, but now my 5th time it's no issue.

My body adjusts really easy, I mean I was taking 5 caps of Ign1te no sweat.

BOGO ends on this today or tomorrow, im going to buy a few more.
I've also never taken less than 1 cap...really depends on what you'll be doing; it's perfect for my bjj classes or doing otherwise mundane work around the house but can be too much for other activities such as long road trips or office work while just sitting in front of a computer.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also never taken less than 1 cap...really depends on what you'll be doing; it's perfect for my bjj classes or doing otherwise mundane work around the house but can be too much for other activities such as long road trips or office work while just sitting in front of a computer.
I also find 1 cap to be a good dose. The first 2-3 hours are a bit intense, but then it's another several hours of less-crazy but still solid energy. I use it mostly to study and do course work, but it also does work well for house/yard work. One time I went shopping for food probably 30 minutes after taking it, and I felt sort of intense/robotic speed-walking down the isles haha. I don't think I've taken it 2 days in a row yet either. Has anyone taken it 2+ days in a row?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also find 1 cap to be a good dose. The first 2-3 hours are a bit intense, but then it's another several hours of less-crazy but still solid energy. I use it mostly to study and do course work, but it also does work well for house/yard work. One time I went shopping for food probably 30 minutes after taking it, and I felt sort of intense/robotic speed-walking down the isles haha. I don't think I've taken it 2 days in a row yet either. Has anyone taken it 2+ days in a row?
Your experience has been very similar to mine, have not used this stuff multiple days in a row myself. I usually use the pre 1 time a week, and the caps 1 time a week. Its still really intense each and every time I have used it

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We did not hear back from the OL reps and product formulator, my guest its that he took the ingredients for there new preworkout lol, just joking!