Sarah Palin's $150k Wardrobe.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Look everyone!

She's JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!

The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.

The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

The cash expenditures immediately raised questions among campaign finance experts about their legality under the Federal Election Commission's long-standing advisory opinions on using campaign cash to purchase items for personal use.

Politico asked the McCain campaign for comment, explicitly noting the $150,000 in expenses for department store shopping and makeup consultation that were incurred immediately after Palin’s announcement. Pre-September reports do not include similar costs.

Spokeswoman Maria Comella declined to answer specific questions about the expenditures, including whether it was necessary to spend that much and whether it amounted to one early investment in Palin or if shopping for the vice presidential nominee was ongoing.

“The campaign does not comment on strategic decisions regarding how financial resources available to the campaign are spent," she said.

But hours after the story was posted on Politico's website and legal issues were raised, the campaign issued a new statement.

"With all of the important issues facing the country right now, it’s remarkable that we’re spending time talking about pantsuits and blouses," said spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt. "It was always the intent that the clothing go to a charitable purpose after the campaign."

The business of primping and dressing on the campaign trail has become fraught with political risk in recent years as voters increasingly see an elite Washington out of touch with their values and lifestyles.

In 2000, Democrat Al Gore took heat for changing his clothing hues. And in 2006, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) was ribbed for two hair styling sessions that cost about $3,000.

Then, there was Democrat John Edwards’ $400 hair cuts in 2007 and Republican McCain’s $520 black leather Ferragamo shoes this year.

A review of similar records for the campaign of Democrat Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee turned up no similar spending.

But all the spending by other candidates pales in comparison to the GOP outlay for the Alaska governor whose expensive, designer outfits have been the topic of fashion pages and magazines.

What hasn’t been apparent is where the clothes came from – her closet back in Wasilla or from the campaign coffers in Washington.

The answer can be found inside the RNC’s September monthly financial disclosure report under “itemized coordinated expenditures.”

It’s a report that typically records expenses for direct mail, telephone calls and advertising. Those expenses do show up, but the report also has a new category of spending: “campaign accessories.”

September payments were also made to Barney’s New York ($789.72) and Bloomingdale’s New York ($5,102.71).
See Also

* As clock ticks, hope dims for McCain savior
* Democrats' gloom deepens
* California gives most to Obama camp

Macy’s in Minneapolis, another store fortunate enough to be situated in the Twin Cities that hosted last summer’s Republican National Convention, received three separate payments totaling $9,447.71.

The entries also show a few purchases at Pacifier, a top notch baby store, and Steiniauf & Stroller Inc., suggesting $295 was spent to accommodate the littlest Palin to join the campaign trail.

An additional $4,902.45 was spent in early September at Atelier, a high-class shopping destination for men.

Taking stipends for sleeping at home, charging the tax payers for your uninvited daughters to attend functions, and ethics violations.... She sure is a maverick!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joe the Plumber makes good money.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awwww... just one more person upset someone in America made something of themselves. Instead of humping on Obama's plans so they don't have to work, and ass rape America through the welfare system. Spread the wealth my friend.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And please quit plagiarizing, and site where you got that article from.

Adams

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Awwww... just one more person upset someone in America made something of themselves.
Are you able to comprehend anything you read?

She didn't pay a dime of it. It also flies in the face of her "aww gee shucks, I'm just like you people!" scam.

Instead of humping on Obama's plans so they don't have to work, and ass rape America through the welfare system. Spread the wealth my friend.
Alaska Perm Fund.

Learn it. Palin has, and greatly enjoys it.
Hell, in Alaska you don't have to work at all to benefit from it, the only qualification is that you're not a felon!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv...give me a break. at least palin is hot...my on ly complaint is they didn'y buy more reveling clothing:twisted:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Awwww... just one more person upset someone in America made something of themselves. Instead of humping on Obama's plans so they don't have to work, and ass rape America through the welfare system. Spread the wealth my friend.

Adams
And she shoots a mutha humpin moose 8 days a week. btw, how much wealth do you have that will be so called spread around. She's the one that's gonna take John McCain Down the crapper.

:bruce3:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And she shoots a mutha humpin moose 8 days a week. btw, how much wealth do you have that will be so called spread around. She's the one that's gonna take John McCain Down the crapper.

Principles my friend. Why is it right to take money away from the wealthy when they earned it? Just because it isn't written that my taxes will inflat... I should just bite into it? I dont think the intelligent should be punished because they could do what most others couldnt.

Adams

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Principles my friend. Why is it right to take money away from the wealthy when they earned it? Just because it isn't written that my taxes will inflat... I should just bite into it? I dont think the intelligent should be punished because they could do what most others couldnt.

Adams
bear in mind I am not for a redistribution of wealth, but aren't you make a grandiose assumption that the wealthy are "new money"? Hell, much of the wealthy are old money, who did very little to earn it, except be born into a wealthy family.

Granted, this is not 100%, but there is a significant amount

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

Adams
You don't have to bite into anything and being wealthy and intelligent don't always go hand in hand. You make the assumption that your so called principles are right.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bear in mind I am not for a redistribution of wealth, but aren't you make a grandiose assumption that the wealthy are "new money"? Hell, much of the wealthy are old money, who did very little to earn it, except be born into a wealthy family.

Okay then... lets look at that then. So lets say i was born under a rockefeller. I have tons of money coming out my ears. The leaches on welfare have a right to that money? My family worked for that money, so some guy can get another 6 pack? I know you aren't for redistribution of wealth, but I just cannot comprehend how anyone can be.

You get what you put in. You try to make it better for your children when you are gone. Obama is giving a tax cut for what 95% or something like that? When 40% of the US doesnt even pay taxes. Interesting play with numbers.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to bite into anything and being wealthy and intelligent don't always go hand in hand. You make the assumption that your so called principles are right.
The same can be said for you my friend.

**now where is my rifle, bible... and a big glass of kool-aide?**

Adams

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay then... lets look at that then. So lets say i was born under a rockefeller. I have tons of money coming out my ears. The leaches on welfare have a right to that money? My family worked for that money, so some guy can get another 6 pack? I know you aren't for redistribution of wealth, but I just cannot comprehend how anyone can be.
I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.

You get what you put in. You try to make it better for your children when you are gone. Obama is giving a tax cut for what 95% or something like that? When 40% of the US doesnt even pay taxes. Interesting play with numbers.

Adams
the bolded is just plain wrong. It is not with 100% certainty that it happens that way, as I just showed you in my example.

If you dont like the Obama tax cuts, would you prefer more cuts to the wealthy? And if so, may I ask why? (Please dont break out into the trickle down nonsense however)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually, the majority of the gap today is created from new money..mainly a benefit of globalization. The richest of the rich don't even reside here anymore. Russian grain moguls weren't very prevalent in the 80's and 90's :lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.

the bolded is just plain wrong. It is not with 100% certainty that it happens that way, as I just showed you in my example.

If you dont like the Obama tax cuts, would you prefer more cuts to the wealthy? And if so, may I ask why? (Please dont break out into the trickle down nonsense however)
I was brought up poor as all hell. Single mother household with four kids. We had to stretch noodle soup with water and bullion cubes. So I have lived and breathed in "Lower" class. Some how, some way we made it through... and all four have went to college. I am not saying a little help here and there is a bad thing. Hell we were on food stamps for a short period of time. Thats not my issue here. My issue is the people who DO take advantage. I mean WHY work when you can get paid to do nothing.

And your part about not getting what you put in is wrong. My family worked hard and now each one of us is successful. My mother doesnt even have any post secondary education and made something out of herself, because she put in the effort. Because someone doesnt want to do the "Disgraceful" jobs of flipping burgers, or concrete construction is not my fault. Hell, I will swing a hammer in a minute if I have to. But redistribution makes people ask why... when I can get the benefits for free.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv....
Simply gross, distasteful, and jammed with convoluted prejudice! The article on Palin was devoid of any racial undertones. It is mysterious how you ended up with this position!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and here... I believe there should be a standard across the board... something equal and fair. Hell, I support the Fair Tax Act, but only someone like Ron Paul would have the balls enough to shut down the IRS. These two sackless chodes definitely do not.

Adams

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, the majority of the gap today is created from new money..mainly a benefit of globalization. The richest of the rich don't even reside here anymore. Russian grain moguls weren't very prevalent in the 80's and 90's :lol:
that actually works within my point. Much in this country is old money, so adams thoughts on you get what you put in are quite wrong

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so adams thoughts on you get what you put in are quite wrong
Explain how I am wrong. Also why immigration is still so high here to the US. Are we not STILL the land of opportunity? I gained a skillset that can put me in that "Wealthy" 250K+ category when I separate. I came up from a very poor background. Where is it that I do not gain what I put in?

Adams

bigcuz

Awards
I was brought up poor as all hell. Single mother household with four kids. We had to stretch noodle soup with water and bullion cubes. So I have lived and breathed in "Lower" class. Some how, some way we made it through... and all four have went to college. I am not saying a little help here and there is a bad thing. Hell we were on food stamps for a short period of time. Thats not my issue here. My issue is the people who DO take advantage. I mean WHY work when you can get paid to do nothing.

And your part about not getting what you put in is wrong. My family worked hard and now each one of us is successful. My mother doesnt even have any post secondary education and made something out of herself, because she put in the effort. Because someone doesnt want to do the "Disgraceful" jobs of flipping burgers, or concrete construction is not my fault. Hell, I will swing a hammer in a minute if I have to. But redistribution makes people ask why... when I can get the benefits for free.

Adams
Do you really think they will get enough money to not even have to work?, You guys think there gonna be getting cut big checks and enough money to live off of. Get Real. Stop trying to defend Mccain's worthless economic policies.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But your example doesn't make it wrong either. It simply isn't a right or wrong issue. Its more a personal philosophy.

Trickle down is not nonsense. Its a fact. Its less relevant to the .01% top tax bracket that is used to indetify the income gap, but for small business (which usually has a $10 million revenue cap to maintain such an identification), trickle down economics is very real. Build up a business and see what I mean.

The main gripe about his tax proposal is its selectiveness. Its a tax increase for a select few redistributed as a check to lower income and middle class. That's not a tax cut. Its a tax and spend.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you really think they will get enough money to not even have to work?, You guys think there gonna be getting cut big checks and enough money to live off of. Get Real. Stop trying to defend Mccain's worthless economic policies.
I have read your other posts there bigcuz. When you become more educated in the affairs going on, and what each plan attains come talk to us again. Your knowledge on the matter is extremely lacking in such issues.

Adams

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that actually works within my point. Much in this country is old money, so adams thoughts on you get what you put in are quite wrong

Actually, no it doesn't. Its an extreme version of what has happened in this country as well as across the world. Many people have made enormous amounts of money in a very short time due to increased trade and open markets that were not around 10-15 years ago. Its not "old money".

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, no it doesn't. Its an extreme version of what has happened in this country as well as across the world. Many people have made enormous amounts of money in a very short time. Its not "old money".
You mean bill gates, the two kids from yahoo, and the two guys from google somehow made "Old" money? Appearing from nothing huh? Amazing trick. :D

Adams

bigcuz

Awards
Explain how I am wrong. Also why immigration is still so high here to the US. Are we not STILL the land of opportunity? I gained a skillset that can put me in that "Wealthy" 250K+ category when I separate. I came up from a very poor background. Where is it that I do not gain what I put in?

Adams
Curious, what skillset might that be.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Old money is just that: old money. If it is not being used productively to create wealth, which is real stuff, it will eventually run out.

Not to mention this who to tax crap is nonsense. Any tax simply means a hit to productivity. You tax individuals, rich or poor, they have less to spend. You tax corporations they pass it on, prices go up, demand down. And it's all meaningless in the end: no one is paying less until the government starts spending less. Unless spending is reduced no matter how they juggle the burden it eventually comes out of everyone's ass in some form or another.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was brought up poor as all hell. Single mother household with four kids. We had to stretch noodle soup with water and bullion cubes. So I have lived and breathed in "Lower" class. Some how, some way we made it through...
You touched on a point that has been pissing me off for some time now.

The problem I have is that lower class don't just make it through anymore. The system has enabled the lower class a middle class lifestyle on lower class resources.

I have invested twenty years supporting myself and my family going week to week check to check and I still am. I am in the middle of my life and was coming into a middle income lifestyle until the housing disgrace devalued everything I have invested my hard earn years paying my dues into. I don't have much of a portfolio nor do I have that tremendously great of an income. But what I do have in income and my home has been devalued so significantly by either the housing market fiasco or inflation that I am no better off, and even less off then the lower class who have thrived during this same last 6-8 years.

Now we have 30-40k income people qualifying for homes more expensive then mine making 20-30k less income than I do. They are living middle class lives making lower class incomes and now I'm paying for it because the system has devalued the middle class.

This redistributing the wealth is bullshit. This giving the lower income a hand out is bullshit as well.

I support and encourage hard work and paying your dues until you achieve what you want. You live with what you need until you earn what you want. Those who achieve and overachieve should not be penalized or burdened with unfair taxation.

Not everyone is or should be a home owner. Not everyone is upwardly mobile. Living The American Dream is not a right that everyone is entitled to. It is not for the government to distribute or hand out. It is something that you earn.

I want my middle class life back!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, what skillset might that be.
Information Technology Management with a focus on Security/Cryptography... with experiences running at 22M dollar network.

Adams

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but somebody earned that money. Because someone makes enough money to better progeny doesn't mean that money is worthless. If you look at the Forbes richest person list, you'll see that many people took inheritance from their parents and used it to make more money and expand the economy in the process.

Is what you're saying is that only the person who makes the money is entitled to it? Is passing money to future generations bad?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You touched on a point that has been pissing me off for some time now.

The problem I have is that lower class don't just make it through anymore. The system has enabled the lower class a middle class lifestyle on lower class resources.

I have invested twenty years supporting myself and my family going week to week check to check and I still am. I am in the middle of my life and was coming into a middle income lifestyle until the housing disgrace devalued everything I have invested my hard earn years paying my dues into. I don't have much of a portfolio nor do I have that tremendously great of an income. But what I do have in income and my home has been devalued so significantly by either the housing market fiasco or inflation that I am no better off, and even less off then the lower class who have thrived during this same last 6-8 years.

Now we have 30-40k income people qualifying for homes more expensive then mine making 20-30k less income than I do. They are living middle class lives making lower class incomes and now I'm paying for it because the system has devalued the middle class.

This redistributing the wealth is bullshit. This giving the lower income a hand out is bullshit as well.

I support and encourage hard work and paying your dues until you achieve what you want. You live with what you need until you earn what you want. Those who achieve and overachieve should not be penalized or burdened with unfair taxation.

Not everyone is or should be a home owner. Not everyone is upwardly mobile. Living The American Dream is not a right that everyone is entitled to. It is not for the government to distribute or hand out. It is something that you earn.

I want my middle class life back!
:goodpost:

bigcuz

Awards
Information Technology Management with a focus on Security/Cryptography... with experiences running at 22M dollar network.

Adams
250k huh, you my friend have been lied to. Most IT guys get out and make less than 50. My buddy did crypto and retired after 20 and only makes around 70k, as do most. Information Officers don't even make that much when they get out. And the whole running a 22M network thing, thats funny. How about I was in charge of a missle system worth alot more than 22million and i still only make about 70k.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm so mixed up with this. let me explain that i am a homeowner, but do not make good money. in fact, after paying the mortgage, i've got money for food, and thats about it. g/f's medical bills pile up and such, and it sucks, but thats life.

trickle down economics works in one scenario only : when the people that get that handout, use it to better themselves.

sadly this only happens in maybe 5% of the population or less. my old neighbor got social security, worked full time, bought expensive ($300) pairs of sunglasses, but didn't buy milk for her kids. the problem isn't with economic theory, the problem is that when you hand money out to people, you lessen their ambition. ambition is what makes businesses. ambition is what drives you to do better. when you hand that money out, you are stifling ideas, by convincing people that you can do less, and still "make it". props to the few, and i do mean few, that take a government handout, better themselves, and come off it. that is what it was intended for - not a frikken crutch for people to survive off for 10+ years, which is quickly becoming the norm.

by the way, welcome back b5150! we missed you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250k huh, you my friend have been lied to. Most IT guys get out and make less than 50. My buddy did crypto and retired after 20 and only makes around 70k, as do most. Information Officers don't even make that much when they get out. And the whole running a 22M network thing, thats funny. How about I was in charge of a missle system worth alot more than 22million and i still only make about 70k.
You are pigeon holed working missile systems. I fortunately am not. I already have a job lined up with the Geospatial Intelligence Agency when my separation comes time. And that coming out, first job is at 104K. Your friend either doesnt have the drive to make the money, the knowledge I possess, a combination of all, or the wrong market.

Adams

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your exact skill set, who you know, and where you do it. I guarantee a private contractor in Iraq or Afghanistan with Adams' credentials makes a lot more than 50k.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
i'm so mixed up with this. let me explain that i am a homeowner, but do not make good money. in fact, after paying the mortgage, i've got money for food, and thats about it. g/f's medical bills pile up and such, and it sucks, but thats life.

trickle down economics works in one scenario only : when the people that get that handout, use it to better themselves.

sadly this only happens in maybe 5% of the population or less. my old neighbor got social security, worked full time, bought expensive ($300) pairs of sunglasses, but didn't buy milk for her kids. the problem isn't with economic theory, the problem is that when you hand money out to people, you lessen their ambition. ambition is what makes businesses. ambition is what drives you to do better. when you hand that money out, you are stifling ideas, by convincing people that you can do less, and still "make it". props to the few, and i do mean few, that take a government handout, better themselves, and come off it. that is what it was intended for - not a frikken crutch for people to survive off for 10+ years, which is quickly becoming the norm.

by the way, welcome back b5150! we missed you.
What you also have to look at is who is a better investment? Someone who has shown a propensity to make money, or someone who has shown a propensity to NOT make money.

Rich people have made money or received it from someone who has made money. Companies are not created by people making 40k a year. It doesn't happen. Why give those people free money.

An example is Donald Trump. He became a billionaire, lost it all and then did it again. There's a good chance with the credit crunch that he loses it all. If he lost it all and he had no money, I'd still invest in him to make money any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He doesn't need a handout, he needs government to stay out of his way and keep taxes down so he can make money and hire employees, thus ensuring the lifeblood of the economy is there for future generations.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with much of what you said but trickle down economics is most definitely not a hand out to individuals.

What is most funny is people associate this to Reagan who did cut the tax rate from 70% (can you imagine?) to 28% for the top tax bracket but it originated with none other than John F. Kennedy.

Oh no's!!!! :)

bigcuz

Awards
You are pigeon holed working missile systems. I fortunately am not. I already have a job lined up with the Geospatial Intelligence Agency when my separation comes time. And that coming out, first job is at 104K. Your friend either doesnt have the drive to make the money, the knowledge I possess, a combination of all, or the wrong market.

Adams
The Robert Half Technology 2007 Salary Guide lists the following annual salary ranges for various computer and information systems manager positions: Chief Technology Officer (CTO), $101,000-$157,750; Chief Security Officer, $97,500-$141,000; Vice President of Information Technology, $107,500-$157,750; Information Technology Manager, Technical Services Manager, $62,500-$88,250
http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos258.htm

Good luck Adams.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
What is most funny is people associate this to Reagan who did cut the tax rate from 70% (can you imagine?) to 28% for the top tax bracket but it originated with none other than John F. Kennedy.
What's really funny is that people assume Kennedy would be a Democrat if he ran today. Lets see, big on national security and spreading democracy, lowering taxes....

bigcuz

Awards

Adams
Like I said... already have a job lined up starting at 104K.

Again... you get what you put in.

Adams
Another sad case of Joe the Plumber economics.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes... I may have misspoke.. I meant that I can attain 250K easily in my field... didn't mean to say directly after separation.

Way to nit pick the small things my friend.

Adams

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
You, and every other liberal has shut your brain off to the plight to small business that Joe the Plumber brought up. If you don't try to understand the difficulties a small businessman with tight margins feels, you will not.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv...give me a break. at least palin is hot...my on ly complaint is they didn'y buy more reveling clothing:twisted:
I would like to know where your assumption that Michelle Obama is racist comes from.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know where your assumption that Michelle Obama is racist comes from.

October Surprise - Michelle Obama Racist Rant! by Scooter Van Neuter — october surprise, michelle obama, phone tape | Gather

This is just one article I found in a google. I also saw a youtube video and several other articles. Apparently she likes using the word "whitey" with a negative connotation.

I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey".

I haven't looked much into this. I find it interesting, but I think Barry has just as many questionable ties as Michelle. I wish they'd get examined more thoroughly by a major news network.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Simply gross, distasteful, and jammed with convoluted prejudice! The article on Palin was devoid of any racial undertones. It is mysterious how you ended up with this position!
she is in unlimited supply of race cards and its borderlined disgusting! she has been spouting 'racial undertones' since early '07. i am far from prejudice or raciest, just my observation and that of millions more.

i think she is and crazier than hillary to boot. i just hope she doesn't cause her husband the election...which many dems have said they will not vote for him due to his wife.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
This is just one article I found in a google. I also saw a youtube video and several other articles. Apparently she likes using the word "whitey" with a negative connotation.

I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey".

I haven't looked much into this. I find it interesting, but I think Barry has just as many questionable ties as Michelle. I wish they'd get examined more thoroughly by a major news network.
don't forget her college thesis that is conveniently being underwraps until Nov. 05, 2008