SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
both. :thumbsup: i like the scientific talk just as much as the ladies! haha.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Suuureee.... I know i'm here for the ladies!! lol
Actually I find it quite interesting(the science talk) and I love the workout music vids.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
haha well not yet. Like I said, gotta build that client base first.
You will get a nice client base started...I'm sure of that bud. You have a very easy going and supportive personality. Your an all around good guy so by all means I think your on your way to doing great things in the fitness industry.

Cheers to ya "Team Deuce"!:cheers:

did i ever say i love this thread?
do you love the thread or the ladies in the thread? lol
Suuureee.... I know i'm here for the ladies!! lol
Actually I find it quite interesting(the science talk) and I love the workout music vids.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying my log...I love to entertain and try to create a little bit of something for everyone to enjoy. Its always my intent to have fun, but to educate and provoke thought as well...to stimulate the mind is to keep life more fulfilled and enjoyable.

Cheers!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the kind words as always...such a class act this one is :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok I tried working out earlier tonight and it didn't go so well. I ended up throwing up and just saying F*ck it and boy was I not in the best of moods with that. I was light-headed and my allergies were all sorts of f*cked up! As a matter of fact I am getting beyond pissed off right now with how screwed up I have been over this past week. I have been falling asleep out of nowhere and just completely lacking motivation. I have really felt like sh*t the whole week to be honest.

I think the stress of everything going on over the past year is really coming to head or something because man not only has my body been destroyed, but I'm just not ME and its getting on my last damn nerve!!!!! :FUfinger: :frustrate

Anyway, I am going to go attempt to work out again here...maybe not the best idea, but I need to work off some aggression because I'm ready to destroy anything that crosses my path right now!!!! :aargh: If I manage to actually have a workout I'll post up the workout...if nothing happens I'll do another non-workout update because due to the failed workout earlier and this failed week in general its pointless to mention meaningless junk. I will at least make an update and keep my log fresh full of entertainment...my fellow followers you can be sure of that ;).

Hopefully the new job will help me get my balance back and help me to get myself back on track so I can get my body back into my comfort zone and then work on really putting in some work to achieving greatness. :head:

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the kind words as always...such a class act this one is :thumbsup:
Your a class act yourself bud. You always provide positive upbeat commentary yourself and I follow a code my father taught me...if your shown support you give it back in return, and above all else...respect is earned not given...in a nutshell you've supported me bud and earned my respect and support back in return.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok I tried working out earlier tonight and it didn't go so well. I ended up throwing up and just saying F*ck it and boy was I not in the best of moods with that. I was light-headed and my allergies were all sorts of f*cked up! As a matter of fact I am getting beyond pissed off right now with how screwed up I have been over this past week. I have been falling asleep out of nowhere and just completely lacking motivation. I have really felt like sh*t the whole week to be honest.

I think the stress of everything going on over the past year is really coming to head or something because man not only has my body been destroyed, but I'm just not ME and its getting on my last damn nerve!!!!! :FUfinger: :frustrate

Anyway, I am going to go attempt to work out again here...maybe not the best idea, but I need to work off some aggression because I'm ready to destroy anything that crosses my path right now!!!! :aargh: If I manage to actually have a workout I'll post up the workout...if nothing happens I'll do another non-workout update because due to the failed workout earlier and this failed week in general its pointless to mention meaningless junk. I will at least make an update and keep my log fresh full of entertainment...my fellow followers you can be sure of that ;).

Hopefully the new job will help me get my balance back and help me to get myself back on track so I can get my body back into my comfort zone and then work on really putting in some work to achieving greatness. :head:

Maybe you should think about taking a few days off soon. Perhaps rest up and get in touch with yourself (no homo). Try a vacation!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
question on l-histidine... (i can only open one explorer window at a time at the moment) I know of the importance and benefiets of supplementing but which whole foods can be a source of this amino?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Your a class act yourself bud. You always provide positive upbeat commentary yourself and I follow a code my father taught me...if your shown support you give it back in return, and above all else...respect is earned not given...in a nutshell you've supported me bud and earned my respect and support back in return.

^^^ Proving the point of my original post on the topic ;)

Well said...I feel the same ten fold.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
question on l-histidine... (i can only open one explorer window at a time at the moment) I know of the importance and benefiets of supplementing but which whole foods can be a source of this amino?
In a nutshell...foods high in protein content...chicken, turkey, fish, beef, etc.

Supplement wise: obviously standardized caps and powders, whey protein, amino acid formulas, etc.

Hope that helps ya out bud.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better late then never, I just randomly found this thread :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Better late then never, I just randomly found this thread :thumbsup:
LOL. Whats up there bud? Thanks for dropping in. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dropping in to say hi sean! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here, babe. I know things have been tough for you lately. And yes, unfortunately it's been about the same time that you just set little triggers off in me. And well...Anyways, just letting you know that I am still here, still supporting you, still, yeah, um, you know...

...And John, thanks for the reps ("You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again", LOL). Yeah, I'm ok, I guess. Yeah, rub it in about Florida, damn you :p But hey, we'll be there soon enough. And then there'll be some fun to be had! :FUfinger:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here, babe. I know things have been tough for you lately. And yes, unfortunately it's been about the same time that you just set little triggers off in me. And well...Anyways, just letting you know that I am still here, still supporting you, still, yeah, um, you know...

...And John, thanks for the reps ("You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again", LOL). Yeah, I'm ok, I guess. Yeah, rub it in about Florida, damn you :p But hey, we'll be there soon enough. And then there'll be some fun to be had! :FUfinger:

Florida will be fun for all. :p

I'm already trying to con the wife into an epcot around the world adventure soon haha. If not, busch gardens isn't far away. I know sean loves that place. :)

They do a pretty good halloween time theme at the park. My FAVORITE day of the year BY FAR btw! I wish i could be the hulk this year, however i'm thinking a batman theme!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm already trying to con the wife into an epcot around the world adventure soon haha. If not, busch gardens isn't far away. I know sean loves that place. :)

They do a pretty good halloween time theme at the park. My FAVORITE day of the year BY FAR btw! I wish i could be the hulk this year, however i'm thinking a batman theme!
Hmmm, maybe plans could be made :think:...I've never celebrated Halloween; we don't do that here in NZ...Yeah, the latest Batman movie was GREAT!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whats up my brutha John? :)

Yes...plain and simple...this week has sucked for me. This has more or less been a failed, trashed, wasted...take your pick for adjective week. I have not been myself at all...no appetite, not even really wanting to drink and just feeling like absolute ****, but yet I haven't been sick. If I had to take a guess...I am going with the theory that it is a combination of stress finally getting the best of me along with adrenal fatigue. I know your still here babe...no worries. :)

Florida is definitely on the horizon...in the next year or two is the plan. :thumbsup:

Busch Gardens is probably my favorite fun place...lol. Yes I certainly love that place...its beautiful and entertaining...can't ask for much more...BTW...the Kumba ride was kickass (I still have my souvenir bottle from when I was 12 when I was there with my mom and dad...lol)...they still have it around?

I've never really been into Halloween myself that much (I was never a big candy eater...lol) and well its not a day I care much for anymore as that is the day my father passed away. However, thats the past and I always move forward. So needless to say...I have had this idea of dressing up as Kratos from the "God Of War" videogame...I'm big into greek and roman mythology and that game was kickass!

However, Dressing up like that is more of a plan for next Year's Halloween...when I have my body up to my usual Sean standards. Then that getup will look kickass on me...I fit the part pretty well...big, bad, mean, and ugly....lmao :toofunny: I could have Rosie dress up as Athena...a beauty and the beast combo...hahahahahaha. :lol:

Hmmm, maybe plans could be made :think:...I've never celebrated Halloween; we don't do that here in NZ...Yeah, the latest Batman movie was GREAT!
Yes Batman kicked ass for sure and well we'll definitely see about celebrating Halloween and having some fun. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Yes...plain and simple...this week has sucked for me. This has more or less been a failed, trashed, wasted...take your pick for adjective week. I have not been myself at all...no appetite, not even really wanting to drink and just feeling like absolute ****, but yet I haven't been sick. If I had to take a guess...I am going with the theory that it is a combination of stress finally getting the best of me along with adrenal fatigue. I know your still here babe...no worries. :)
You'll get over it...And once you have, you'll no longer need me...

...Florida is definitely on the horizon...in the next year or two is the plan. :thumbsup:
Well, I want to be there eventually, whether with you or by myself...

...I've never really been into Halloween myself that much (I was never a big candy eater...lol) and well its not a day I care much for anymore as that is the day my father passed away. However, thats the past and I always move forward. So needless to say...I have had this idea of dressing up as Kratos from the "God Of War" videogame...I'm big into greek and roman mythology and that game was kickass!

However, Dressing up like that is more of a plan for next Year's Halloween...when I have my body up to my usual Sean standards. Then that getup will look kickass on me...I fit the part pretty well...big, bad, mean, and ugly....lmao :toofunny: I could have Rosie dress up as Athena...a beauty and the beast combo...hahahahahaha. :lol:

Yes Batman kicked ass for sure and well we'll definitely see about celebrating Halloween and having some fun. ;)

Beauty and the Beast? Not so sure about that. Athena was the Goddess of WAR (as well as of Arts, Industry, Justice, Skill, and Wisdom :p), so things might not be so pretty (besides, you need a beauty to pass for one...)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This week has sucked monkey balls!

Ok so I have had a real sh*tty week and really haven't felt like doing much at all. Needless to say...I'll make an official non-workout update tonight and explain things from there.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dammit...just running out of time to get stuff done...my update will have to wait until tomorrow...GRRRRR! It will be a double update...One Non-Workout, and the Other a Standard Workout Update...I plan on starting the week off with a chest day.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have been absent from the forums recently. I have signed in to check pm's and help out anyone with questions about AN products and so forth, but really have not had much time to do much else. My new job has pretty much tied up all of my time. However, I will probably have a good grip on things starting next week. I'll make some updates over the weekend if I get a chance...I've stayed active, but really haven't put in hardcore workouts...just been too strapped for time. Needless to say...just letting everyone know I am still around and checking in on things when I have a chance.

Cheers My Fellow Followers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brady, Welker, and Santana Moss..........T1 has the team to dominate this year.......;) :D

What's the good word sean? The wife and i shall be painting the new house this weekend........UGGGGHHHHH!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I have been absent from the forums recently. I have signed in to check pm's and help out anyone with questions about AN products and so forth, but really have not had much time to do much else. My new job has pretty much tied up all of my time. However, I will probably have a good grip on things starting next week. I'll make some updates over the weekend if I get a chance...I've stayed active, but really haven't put in hardcore workouts...just been too strapped for time. Needless to say...just letting everyone know I am still around and checking in on things when I have a chance.

Cheers My Fellow Followers!:cheers:
No wonder you haven't been coming by :whiner:

Hang in there, bud, I know you're pain about being busy.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...The wife and i shall be painting the new house this weekend........UGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Hey, at least you get TO spend time with her (I have to wait...pout...) :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Brady, Welker, and Santana Moss..........T1 has the team to dominate this year.......;) :D

What's the good word sean? The wife and i shall be painting the new house this weekend........UGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Well the good word my brother John is that I have been busy as sh*t and I love my job...seriously...its looking more like a potential lucrative career as opposed to a job. :thumbsup:

Now, also...check your email bro and get your butt signed in for my fantasy football league. ;)

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No wonder you haven't been coming by :whiner:

Hang in there, bud, I know you're pain about being busy.
Yeah I haven't had any time really this week to get to the forums. I should make my presence over the weekend and a bit more next week though. Thanks for checking bud :thumbsup:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the next update bud!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, at least you get TO spend time with her (I have to wait...pout...) :D
Rosie, i'll let you paint the house with my wife all you want hahah. ;) J/k

We have date night tomorrow night.......so that i DO look forward too! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the good word my brother John is that I have been busy as sh*t and I love my job...seriously...its looking more like a potential lucrative career as opposed to a job. :thumbsup:

Now, also...check your email bro and get your butt signed in for my fantasy football league. ;)

Great to hear sean! I wish you MUCH success in your endeavors buddy.

Btw - I'm joined up in the league. :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's such a significant statement. Congrats man, I mean wow, that's huge and loving it on top of that? Good stuff :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, i'll let you paint the house with my wife all you want hahah. ;) J/k

We have date night tomorrow night.......so that i DO look forward too! :D
LOL...Well, will be a LONG time before ROSIE gets any 'dates' (shall be worth it though, I guess) :toofunny:

Hope you had fun painting the house :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
LOL...Well, will be a LONG time before ROSIE gets any 'dates' (shall be worth it though, I guess) :toofunny:

Hope you had fun painting the house :D
Yeah, yeah it'll be a while...and in your words babe...I guess it will be worth it. :p :toofunny:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That's such a significant statement. Congrats man, I mean wow, that's huge and loving it on top of that? Good stuff :thumbsup:
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I can go to work and be happy about it. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear sean! I wish you MUCH success in your endeavors buddy.

Btw - I'm joined up in the league. :)
Thanks John. Well I appreciate the sentiment and I also return it back to you bud as a sign of gratitude and respect...I wish you well in what you do...I know your planning on moving up in your career path so by all means kick some butt!:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A word from The Sean...

Hiya. Just want to let y'all know that Sean is pretty busy right now, and won't have a lot of time over the next week or so to post much (although he will be checking in briefly), in case you were wondering (so, no, he hasn't done a runner) :p

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone here is my plan...I have been keeping on a pretty solid training regimen. However, I will not resume updates until I get a chance to get a journal and write down my workouts and so forth because I don't have access to my own computer right now and my time is pretty tight. Most of my updates will be lumped together over the weekends when I get things rolling along again...this log is not dead and no I am not straying away from it. I just have to find time to balance everything out and then everything will be all good once again.

Thank you to all of you still checking in...this thing will pick back up soon. Also...I have two reviews to post up...Muscle Pharm's Assault and Bullet Proof so be on the lookout for that. I will post the reviews in my log, but will create a thread with a link to my reviews.

Cheers Everyone!:cheers:

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you ready to get smoked in Fantasy Football x2 son!?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates

Updates will be made on the weekends, wherever possible, for those of you that have been following along, since Sean has very limited time during the week. His log, however, will not resume as NORMAL for a bit, until he has the time to do so.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates will be made on the weekends, wherever possible, for those of you that have been following along, since Sean has very limited time during the week. His log, however, will not resume as NORMAL for a bit, until he has the time to do so.
Sounds good rosie. I'm glad to see my fellow brethren sean doing very well in his career! :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
better to be busy than having too much time on your hands.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good rosie. I'm glad to see my fellow brethren sean doing very well in his career! :D
Yep, it's great. Like he said, he loves it, and it could very well turn into something very big. Be better when I'm over there, though :D

:thumbsup:
better to be busy than having too much time on your hands.
True. But you can also always find something to do with any time that you have ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's great. Like he said, he loves it, and it could very well turn into something very big. Be better when I'm over there, though :D

True. But you can also always find something to do with any time that you have ;)
someone once said that "boredom is an insult to one's self."

time to go work on those handstands! lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone once said that "boredom is an insult to one's self."

time to go work on those handstands! lol
LOL. There is ALWAYS something to do, whether you think you have 'free' time or not.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! Things are starting to settle down so I will be able to get this thing back on track here. I am looking forward to making an update on Tuesday. So if you are still paying attention...look forward to it then. Typical update. Scientific Talk, pics, music videos, etc. I have it planned this time...so the update will happen for sure! :head:

Cheers All! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone! Things are starting to settle down so I will be able to get this thing back on track here. I am looking forward to making an update on Tuesday. So if you are still paying attention...look forward to it then. Typical update. Scientific Talk, pics, music videos, etc. I have it planned this time...so the update will happen for sure! :head:

Cheers All! :)
All good, Mister Marshmellow; we all know how busy you are and can make allowances (just so long as you fit me in at least ONCE a day) :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giggity, Giggity, Giggity......alright!!!! :woohoo: