RPM FAQs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may just be the pictures that are wrong, we did change the dosing recommendations at one point. Should be pretty similar though if I recall right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if this has been asked - but why is the dosing chart different in the write-ups between the 110 count bottle and the 240 count bottle?
They shouldn't be, since it is the same formula (and the only difference is more caps per bottle).

The label on the bottles should read:

Suggested Dosage

Up to 150lbs 1-2 capsules
Up to 200lbs 2-3 capsules
Up to 250lbs 2-4 capsules
Over 250lbs 3-5 capsules

Or you could use the dosage chart on the samples:

Dosage Chart

Up to 140lbs 1 capsule
140-160lb 2 capsules
160-180lbs 3 capsules
180-220lbs 4 capsules
Over 220lbs 5 capsules

Either will be fine.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

RPM (110 capsules):

BodyWeight Capsules per day
>140 lbs 1
140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
200+ lbs 5

RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

Up to 150 lbs 1-2
Up to 200 lbs 2
Up to 250 lbs 3
250 and over 4

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

RPM (110 capsules):

>140 lbs 1
140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
200+ lbs 5

RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

Up to 150 lbs 1-2
Up to 200 lbs 2
Up to 250 lbs 3
250 and over 4
They're very similar. Use the one BOLDED though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jonnyxbox22

Awards
i started taking this almost 3 weeks ago....i love it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
I weigh around 170 lbs. right now and need 4 caps to really get anything out of it. For me, it kicks in about an hour or so after taking it which I time with the start of my workout. Not a crazy, in your face, feeling but more of a steady focused energy which gets me through cardio and those longer lifting sessions. Like most users, I've had to increase the number of caps above what the label recommendations are but once you find your optimal dose, it's a great pre-workout supp...love it!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't notice the effects of RPM until ~80 minutes post-dose, but then notice the effects last for up to 6 hours post-dose. You could have noticed the effects then because everyone reacts differently to certain products. The product and samples are the EXACT same formula and therefore the same potency. It may have seemed that what you tried was quite potent because you took 5 caps the first time (usually you start at less to assess tolerance).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?
RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.
If you're going to have RPM and a meal take the RPM 30 minutes BEFORE the meal.

And no, she's not going to notice anything if you take RPM near food. If it's a protein shake then that's a little different, since it's light and liquids. But generally, if she wants to notice effects take on an empty stomach (i.e. 2 hours post-food and not planning on food for at least 1-2 hours post-dose).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.
RPM works best on an empty stomach. If your breakfast is light then RPM is fine to have an hour after; if it's heavy it won't be as effective.

If you HAVE to have something in your stomach, you'll get the best effects if you dose RPM 60-80 min pre-gym, then have a protein/simple sugar shake ~40 min pre-gym, lift, and then have your breakfast ~15 minutes post-resistance session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.
Should do. You might feel the RPM better if you have your protein shake with water instead of milk (but should be fine; just try it with both options and see which you feel suits you more).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hardnutcheck

Awards
After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.
Sounds good.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q: When should I take RPM?

A: Take approximately one hour before your workout. If you train in the evening, do not take a full dose within 6 or 7 hours of bedtime. If you do train in the evening, reduce you recommended dosage by 50%.
I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
I've done that before, what you may want to do is partially split the dose, so take 3 when you first wake up normally, then do one as an open cap. It tastes pretty rough but comes on like crazy. Going past 2 open caps is an experience :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can. Not sure if digestion will be any quicker, though. Generally it takes for me 80 minutes to kick in. You COULD try setting an alarm an hour before you plan on getting up, dosing, and going back to bed. Otherwise, the RPM will still give you energy for 6-8 hours, but probably kick in towards the second half of your training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Rosie.

Sadly that is very unlikely to happen. As it is I already wake at 3:20AM to train at 4:00AM with little sleep as it is. I'll try to use it, just not in that application.

Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Rosie.

Sadly that is very unlikely to happen. As it is I already wake at 3:20AM to train at 4:00AM with little sleep as it is. I'll try to use it, just not in that application.

Thanks again.
LOL. I know that feeling. I used to get up at 3am until I came to the US (and then I had to adjust my schedule a bit)...You can always just dose it first thing at 3.20am when you wake up, with your first dose of Drive - this will work effectively, and be kicking in ~20 minutes into your training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
RPM works best on an empty stomach. If your breakfast is light then RPM is fine to have an hour after; if it's heavy it won't be as effective.

If you HAVE to have something in your stomach, you'll get the best effects if you dose RPM 60-80 min pre-gym, then have a protein/simple sugar shake ~40 min pre-gym, lift, and then have your breakfast ~15 minutes post-resistance session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I agree %100, I generally use a good rule to avoid any carbs or sugars when taking RPM or anything with Chocamine or PEA ( I notice that not waiting long enough to intake some glucose/carbs will kill that euphoric feeling I get as well ). I'll generally take my RPM and then wait 30 minutes and pop 3-4 cre02 and then 15-20 mins after that have some simple carbs or a cliff bar and it works out fine that way and for the record I'm floating at around 210 and 3 caps is perfect for me...plus I'm completely stim dead :damnit1:

walugi

walugi

Awards
just found some RPM that i forgot I had. bad news is that it expired 9/9

ive kept it in a cool dark cupboard the whole time. Is it still okay to take? Is there any way I can tell?

its a full bottle so i dont want to throw it away. expensive to get these to australia!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

ive kept it in a cool dark cupboard the whole time. Is it still okay to take? Is there any way I can tell?

its a full bottle so i dont want to throw it away. expensive to get these to australia!
take it and see what happens. i'm sure there still fine:drive:

walugi

walugi

Awards
i hope thats informed opinion chub :p

if i spend all day on the can, punching myself in the head...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If the bottle is unopened, and has been stored in a cool, dark place, then it should be fine to use.

~Team APPNUT

walugi

walugi

Awards
well i had taken the seal off, but it was left with the cap tightly screwed on.

i think i mightve opened it before i tore my ankle ligaments and then just forgot about it as i went back to just taking whey

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
There is a site selling RPM for a pice that is whey too cheap. $17.99 The sale is only though today. You guys better hurry up!

MarkG

Awards
I read that RPM can lower blood pressure, is this correct and if so is the effect just temporary or will it reduce it a stay low? If you could PM me with a answer as well as post for everyone else I would be greatful.

Also will adding drive increase the reduction ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read that RPM can lower blood pressure, is this correct and if so is the effect just temporary or will it reduce it a stay low? If you could PM me with a answer as well as post for everyone else I would be greatful.

Also will adding drive increase the reduction ?
This is something that you will have to ask Dirk (aka rms80).

~Team APPNUT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From playing with it myself, the reduction is fairly low to begin with (less than 10 points, frequently even less than that) and is more or less temporary, lasting for a few hours tops. Drive enhances it a little, but still doesn't make it last all day.

The plus is that if you have slight high blood pressure issues to begin with, it may lower it enough to make it easier for you to do more cardiovascular exercise which over time should lower your blood pressure permanently. But if you do have high blood pressure issues its best to work with your doctor on any treatment plan.

MarkG

Awards
Cheers for the info guys, I'm in the first bracket of hypertension and looking to get it down, not worried at all but need to get it down for work fitness test, using cycle support for the hawthornrle berry now. Will continue with the RPM, have done a epi cycle and been using protein shakes for some time, think I'll lay off evrything apart from the cycle support when fin the RPM, hoping to do a Superdrone bridge into EPI towards the tail end of the year so need to get it right down by then also.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here you go!!!!!

RPM™ from Applied Nutriceuticals™
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of RPM?

A: You will feel the many of the benefits of RPM within 1 hour of taking the first dose. Users frequently report new personal records (PRs) on all major exercises within the first week of starting RPM. Users of RPM report intense focus, heightened aggression towards training and an overall “hardening” effect, along with strong vasodilation and intense pumps. The “focus-enhancement” properties of RPM also manifest themselves on the first dose, while the full effects of the testosterone- boosting and the anti-estrogenic actions of RPM become evident after 2-3 doses. This accomplishes one of our primary product development goals; to develop a completely new product that provides immediate results while continually working better over time.

Q: What are the ingredients of RPM?

A: P-SARM Synthase AI
Icariin 50% Extract (research-grade)
Grape Seed Extract (specially extracted fir 98% Oligometric Proanthocyanidins)
L-Arginine Base
Naringin (98% Citrus Flavanoids extracted for Naringenin)

Methyl AMP Complex
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

Q: How is RPM different from other testosterone boosters and NO-type products?

A: RPM resides in a completely new product category of its own: It is an A-CESE (Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer) with P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) characteristics. This means that the product that exhibits testosterone-mimetic, anti-catabolic, and aromatase-inhibiting properties, while at the same time delivers optimal mind/muscle connection & contraction. This is accomplished through its unique peripheral vasostimulatory perfusion and increased cognitive psycho-motor control.

RPM combines P-SARM Synthase AI- a unique blend of research-grade icariin (high-quality research grade icariin, 50% extract), L-Arginine, and the flavanoid aromatase inhibitors naringin (specially standardized for naringenin), and grape seed extract (specially standardized for oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), along with Methyl-AMP Complex, a powerful blend of methyl-xanthine caffeine and Chocamine™, standardized in a specific ratio to ensure for maximum vasodilatory properties and mind/muscle psycho-motor connection.

This may be answreed by Rosie, but given you know what i am doing, what would you suggest? RPM or DRIVE? or do they go together? Not looking to much for weight loss but looking for increasing my max v02 training, so hypothetically, the harder i can run, the better the results. Everything else is sorted thank goodness :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may be answreed by Rosie, but given you know what i am doing, what would you suggest? RPM or DRIVE? or do they go together? Not looking to much for weight loss but looking for increasing my max v02 training, so hypothetically, the harder i can run, the better the results. Everything else is sorted thank goodness :)
If you only want one product, then go with Drive. If you want the best combination for performance, go with the Drive/RPM stack. In the end, it is entirely up to you what you use.

~Rosie~

CerebralC3

Awards
Is the FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Yellow #5 just a part of the tablet coloring or are they also a part of the powder formula within also?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Yellow #5 just a part of the tablet coloring or are they also a part of the powder formula within also?
Probably just part of the tablet (I can't imagine it being part of the RPM formulation) - Dirk would have to confirm this, though.

~Rosie~

CerebralC3

Awards
Thanks Rosie.

CerebralC3

Awards
Are there any known adverse side effects from use of the product?

Also is there any food combination that should be avoided when taking this supplement?

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.
No worries :)

Are there any known adverse side effects from use of the product?

Also is there any food combination that should be avoided when taking this supplement?
None that I am aware of.

Nope. You may just want to make sure that if you are going to eat "around" your RPM dosage, that you have at a minimum 30-45 minutes between eating and dosing or dosing and eating, simply because of the caffeine content, for best effects (I used to eat ~30 minutes after sometimes before training - you still get the energy and focus from it).

~Rosie~