RPM FAQs

siixpence

Awards
RPM with NO-Xplode

Can RPM be stacked with NO-Xplode?
Only asking cuz I just recently started taking RPM and have a huge tub of NO-Xplode left over.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can RPM be stacked with NO-Xplode?
Only asking cuz I just recently started taking RPM and have a huge tub of NO-Xplode left over.
In general, yes. Considering, though, that NO-Xplode also contains Methylxanthines (Caffeine), you might adjust the NO-Xplode dose somewhat downwards, if you are overly sensitive to stimulants. Still, the amount of caffeine in the full doses of both RPM and NO-Xplode for 30 or so days may not be a problem. Other than the caffeine watch-out, the NO-Xplode blend would appear to make a great stack with RPM. If you go ahead with the RPM/NO-Xplode stack, please let us know how it goes. All the best!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Right now I'm taking Finigenx Magnum as a pulsing cycle for 5 weeks. I'm taking it only on my workout days which is Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. On my non-workout days I'm taking 50 mg DHEA and 25mg of ATD. Could I use RPM while I'm on this cycle or not? Could I use on my non-workout days or workout days?

Any suggestions??

thescorp

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Another question! Can woman take RPM? I was wondering if my girlfriend could take this also! Would it effect the birth pill?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another question! Can woman take RPM? I was wondering if my girlfriend could take this also! Would it effect the birth pill?
RPM does not seem to promote the development of male sex characteristics in females. Yet, RPM exhibits P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) characteristics. These may include testosterone mimetic properties, aromatase inhibition, PDE-5 inhibition, bone density changes, estrogen inhibition, and changes in testosterone:cortisol and tesosterone:estrogen ratios.

Positive bone density changes and PDE-5 inhibition are beneficial to women; testosterone mimetic effects are definitely not that good for a woman; aromatase inhibition and estrogen inhibition are beneficial to women in competitive sports; and changes in testosterone:cortisol and tesosterone:estrogen ratios may be beneficial to women in competitive sports.

What does all this mean? RPM has some benefits for women but may also produce "not-so-desirable" results in other women. Some women, especially in competitive events may find RPM quite useful. Altogether, if you want to be extra careful, you may decide not to recommend it to your female partner, if she is not a competitive athlete. If you end up recommending it though, she should start her dosage low (preferable half the dosage for men) and ramp up, if necessary.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM does not seem to promote the development of male sex characteristics in females. Yet, RPM exhibits P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) characteristics. These may include testosterone mimetic properties, aromatase inhibition, PDE-5 inhibition, bone density changes, estrogen inhibition, and changes in testosterone:cortisol and tesosterone:estrogen ratios.

Positive bone density changes and PDE-5 inhibition are beneficial to women; testosterone mimetic effects are definitely not that good for a woman; aromatase inhibition and estrogen inhibition are beneficial to women in competitive sports; and changes in testosterone:cortisol and tesosterone:estrogen ratios may be beneficial to women in competitive sports.

What does all this mean? RPM has some benefits for women but may also produce "not-so-desirable" results in other women. Some women, especially in competitive events may find RPM quite useful. Altogether, if you want to be extra careful, you may decide not to recommend it to your female partner, if she is not a competitive athlete. If you end up recommending it though, she should start her dosage low (preferable half the dosage for men) and ramp up, if necessary.
Agree. Rate limiting enzymes would come into play and help in a way to prevent male characteristics... but the question is one for the individual to decide on their own. Note that Icariin IS utilized in a number of libido enhancement products for men AND women.

As for use with your current cycle, I see no issues with using simultaneously. However, you may find the ATD combo w/ RPM to be rough on drying you out. You'll want to consider the interaction of the Naringin w/ all items in your current stack as well.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Agree. Rate limiting enzymes would come into play and help in a way to prevent male characteristics... but the question is one for the individual to decide on their own. Note that Icariin IS utilized in a number of libido enhancement products for men AND women.

As for use with your current cycle, I see no issues with using simultaneously. However, you may find the ATD combo w/ RPM to be rough on drying you out. You'll want to consider the interaction of the Naringin w/ all items in your current stack as well.

Thanks Lanbane! This is the new Finigenx formula...the old version was a progestin. This one is not...unfortunately...i caught that too late! :twisted:

So I could use this for pre-workout? Just on my workout days?

thescorp

Noto

Noto

Awards
Got my first bottle today in the mail, cant wait to to hit the gym! I hope all I hear is true!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give RPM a try very soon, would it be okay to take it with a Jungle Warfare cycle?

Last edited:
thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I would like to give RPM a try very soon, would it be okay to take it with a Jungle Warfare cycle?
Interesting...That sounds like a great stack! I'll be waiting for any info on this one!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There have been quite a few people who have run this combo with zero complaints. RPM seems to help counteract the lethargy feel some people have reported on JW. :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lanbane! This is the new Finigenx formula...the old version was a progestin. This one is not...unfortunately...i caught that too late! :twisted:

So I could use this for pre-workout? Just on my workout days?

thescorp
Just on workout days or every day..... your call my man! let me know how that combo treats ya. I honestly had no clue there was a newer version of Finigenx. Do you like it so far?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
There have been quite a few people who have run this combo with zero complaints. RPM seems to help counteract the lethargy feel some people have reported on JW. :thumbsup:

sweet thanks man. Would it still be okay with if i stack venom+JW+RPM...sorry for all the questions as im still new to the supplement world but have been working out for +5yrs.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
sweet thanks man. Would it still be okay with if i stack venom+JW+RPM...sorry for all the questions as im still new to the supplement world but have been working out for +5yrs.
If you want to integrate RPM in your stack, personally I would try Bad Ass Mass, Jungle Warfare and RPM. This would be a good kick a$$ stack!

Venom and RPM together might be too much stims for the body! Of course, I'm no expert...this is just my opinion!

thescorp

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Today was my first try for RPM!! And let me tell you, this is a great product!!! Hats off to you guys at AN!!! Great solid product! It reminds me of an ECA stack without the jitters or anxiety!!

scorp

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I tried RPM today for the first time and let me tell you....wow!
Like everyone has already said..goodbye to the after workout jitters & anxiety, I can be a normal person again.

I would like to use RPM to burn off Fat and read about people taking it twice(am/pm). How many pills should I take in the morning and pre-workout?

My workouts begin at 7pm and I currently 225lbs.

Thanks again for all the help.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried RPM today for the first time and let me tell you....wow!
Like everyone has already said..goodbye to the after workout jitters & anxiety, I can be a normal person again.

I would like to use RPM to burn off Fat and read about people taking it twice(am/pm). How many pills should I take in the morning and pre-workout?

My workouts begin at 7pm and I currently 225lbs.

Thanks again for all the help.
Thanks for the feedback.

RPM dosage is fairly flexible. You can do any of the following, or try them and see which works best for you:

Morning (empty stomach): 1
Pre-workout (empty stomach): 3

or

Morning (empty stomach): 2
Pre-workout (empty stomach): 3

or

Morning (empty stomach): 1
Pre-workout (empty stomach): 4

Whichever dosing protocol you choose, you will see noticeable results during workouts, after workouts, and on a cumulative basis. It is also important to take RPM daily to ensure stable cumulative effects. Non-workout doses are basically maintenance doses and can be half the dose on workout days. The only watch out is RPM may interfere with sleep, if dosed too close to bed-time.

Be sure to take some omega-3 fats to support joint integrity.

All the best!

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
I can clearly say that for me to start off...3 capsules is way too much for me!! It's too intense! It's worst adverse effects than a ECA stack!

The first time I took it was great, but yesterday was way too intense for me. I had lots of anxiety and a bit of jitters! I didn't fullu enjoy my workout! At my weight of 192lbs it indicates to take 3 capsules! Next time i will only take 2!

Not complaining by any means, just saying for me 3 is too much!

ausELITE

Awards
???

just wondering how effective/safe RPM would be for someone who is 20 years old? interested in using this on a cut, anyone else run this with good results?
any help would be massively appreciated!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
just wondering how effective/safe RPM would be for someone who is 20 years old? interested in using this on a cut, anyone else run this with good results?
any help would be massively appreciated!
Your good to go bud. RPM is safe. If you want further assistance...get at me through PM's and I'll help set you up in the right direction.

Cheers!:cheers:

GeNeTiCFigHTR

GeNeTiCFigHTR

Awards
Is their any side effects to RPM? i.e. acne, hairloss or anything like that?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Is their any side effects to RPM? i.e. acne, hairloss or anything like that?
Acne can be a side effect yes, but hairloss...never heard anything from all of the feedback I have seen (I do not make guarantees because no can know how everyone reacts, but the chances of it happening are negligible at the worst). RPM is made from all natural herbal ingredients and is relatively safe. Make sure you drink enough water for sure to avoid possible headaches, and if you don't want acne to be an issue...just make sure you put some extra effort into your daily cleaning maintenance. If you need any further help or have any other questions please feel free to ask or pm me.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Acne can be a side effect yes, but hairloss...never heard anything from all of the feedback I have seen (I do not make guarantees because no can know how everyone reacts, but the chances of it happening are negligible at the worst). RPM is made from all natural herbal ingredients and is relatively safe. Make sure you drink enough water for sure to avoid possible headaches, and if you don't want acne to be an issue...just make sure you put some extra effort into your daily cleaning maintenance. If you need any further help or have any other questions please feel free to ask or pm me.

Interesting... I'm just about to run a Neovar/RPM cycle and am prone to thinner noggin fluff. Good to hear you haven't come across any problems before, although of course anything that increases testosterone can in theory make MPB worse.

If anyone is concerned about it I'd suggest throwing in some shampoo with ketoconazole (like nizoral) while you run it as that has been shown to bind to the androgen receptor sites, and would probably be sufficient protection given the relatively weak effect RPM is likely to have on your hair.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I just placed an order with NP, and when I did it said that the new RPM BB was in stock, then checkout told me something wasn't in stock. Now it says that it's out of stock. I'm guessing that they're going to hold my order until it comes in, so any ideas on when the next batch will show up at nutra? Thanks!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, just wondering if i should stop using RPM due to the fact that i have an innocent heart murmur. I usually does 2/3 caps and i'm 183lbs. I've never had any problems due to the murmur but was just curious what you guys would say. I started a thread here also:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/103091-innocent-heart-murmur.html

Ta
An innocent heart murmur doesn't mean that you have a heart problem, or any cardiac disease; you have a normal heart. They are quite common, and you don't require medication for them (if you were taking medication for anything, though, I would be careful, and heed the basic warning labels, and make sure that anything you take would not react with or reduce the effectiveness of that and/or other medication, etc.). In saying that, I would say that it is fairly safe for you to continue using RPM, especially of you have been using it for a while and have never had any detrimental effects. If in doubt, you can always consult a doctor about it.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
it will be more effective on an empty stomach although ive had good results taking after a meal

better on empty belly though

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im going to be incorportating RPM big block into a stack im running soon. The only question i have is about the dosing. The dosing on the rpm big block bottle is different from the regualr bottle and the free sample directions i had....How should the big block be dosed??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to be incorportating RPM big block into a stack im running soon. The only question i have is about the dosing. The dosing on the rpm big block bottle is different from the regualr bottle and the free sample directions i had....How should the big block be dosed??
The dosing charts on the samples and 'regular' bottles differ only in that the weight categories are less general on the samples.

Dosing/Timing RPM (for YOU):
Gym Days - 5 caps ~60-80 min pre-training (note that by 'gym' I mean RESISTANCE training).
Non-Gym Days - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning (or 60-80 min pre-cardio, if you do cardio these days).

Note also that if you train at night (i.e. dosing RPM withIN 6 hours of going to bed), then you may want to DEcrease your dosage, since RPM may keep you awake.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Very good advice, thank you a lot. Why do i have to take it on the non training days though? Also why is the dosage lower on days when i do just cardio? I ussually dont do "cardio." Ill ussually run some routes or do some sprint training on the track after my workout

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good advice, thank you a lot. Why do i have to take it on the non training days though? Also why is the dosage lower on days when i do just cardio? I ussually dont do "cardio." Ill ussually run some routes or do some sprint training on the track after my workout
You're welcome.

You DON'T have to take it on non-gym days (I don't). Some do, just so that there is a constant supply in the system (which is why just a lower dosage, because you don't need the potent strength on non-lifting days). If you would rather just use on gym days, then do that.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ive had a bottle of rpm for a while but just been taking it on chest and leg days. does taking it non-consecutively adversely affect rpm? also, why does it have to be take an hour before lifting? since its taken on an empty stomach, my preworkout meal now has to be taken 2 hours before my lift (1 hour after meal to "empty" my stomach then another hour to "kick in"?) Just wondering bc i want to get the best outcome from taking this supp

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive had a bottle of rpm for a while but just been taking it on chest and leg days. does taking it non-consecutively adversely affect rpm? also, why does it have to be take an hour before lifting? since its taken on an empty stomach, my preworkout meal now has to be taken 2 hours before my lift (1 hour after meal to "empty" my stomach then another hour to "kick in"?) Just wondering bc i want to get the best outcome from taking this supp
No, taking non-consecutively will not adversly affect it; just means that there is not a constant supply in the body.

It's recommended as being taken ~60-80 minutes pre-gym, because that's when it 'kicks in' at about then (and this differs from individual to individual; personally, I have to take mine at leat 80 min pre-gym, whilst others only 60 min pre-gym).

RPM CAN be taken with/around food; it just lessens the effectiveness a little.

Also depends on WHAT your pre-workout meal is. You could dose RPM and then eat ~30 min later, if light. But pre-workout meals should never be heavy anyways.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ya i just drink a protein shake with some oats. ill experiment and see what works. is it a bad idea to take rpm only twice a week? tried making the 110 ct bottle last me a while but if im not getting the most out of it ill take it every workout next time. hopefully with better results. most posts say the effects are more pronounced after time and i never really experienced that.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
No, taking non-consecutively will not adversly affect it; just means that there is not a constant supply in the body.

It's recommended as being taken ~60-80 minutes pre-gym, because that's when it 'kicks in' at about then (and this differs from individual to individual; personally, I have to take mine at leat 80 min pre-gym, whilst others only 60 min pre-gym).

RPM CAN be taken with/around food; it just lessens the effectiveness a little.

Also depends on WHAT your pre-workout meal is. You could dose RPM and then eat ~30 min later, if light. But pre-workout meals should never be heavy anyways.
speaking of 80 min preworkout, i recall once taking it right before lifting. worked out for an hour then went straight to work. once i started work i was doing things a lot quicker with more focus. i believe it "kicked in" right when i began work haha. any reason why it takes so long to kick in?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you miss out on a little of the pSARM effects by only dosing workout days, but if budget is tight using it only when you need that extra whoomph is pretty effective.

as far as the hour absorption time, its because RPM isn't just a caffeine capsule, the other ingredients take a bit longer to dissolve and make it into blood stream.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i just drink a protein shake with some oats. ill experiment and see what works. is it a bad idea to take rpm only twice a week? tried making the 110 ct bottle last me a while but if im not getting the most out of it ill take it every workout next time. hopefully with better results. most posts say the effects are more pronounced after time and i never really experienced that.
Not a bad idea, per se, but not IDEAL. I would recommend that you use it at least on every RESISTANCE training day.

Depends what "results" you're looking for and/or expecting. For me the primary reason for using RPM is for the SMOOTH energy. You also need to take into account all and any other supplements people who have said that are using. Effects of RPM are felt/noticeable from the FIRST dose.

speaking of 80 min preworkout, i recall once taking it right before lifting. worked out for an hour then went straight to work. once i started work i was doing things a lot quicker with more focus. i believe it "kicked in" right when i began work haha. any reason why it takes so long to kick in?
That sounds about right, re "kicked in".

Eric answered this.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so my question is simple, time off between cycles is very important, you suggest at least 90 days after taking a ph/ps before taking The One, etc. So if i was taking RPM and wanted to start a PH/PS cycle how long should I wait, between the two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my question is simple, time off between cycles is very important, you suggest at least 90 days after taking a ph/ps before taking The One, etc. So if i was taking RPM and wanted to start a PH/PS cycle how long should I wait, between the two.
Nothing, as RPM isn't hormonal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No time needed, as Eric said. You can even use the two simultaneously.

didn't think so, i was wondering about the anti-e properties messing up the levels though, cant wait to buy some.
I mentioned this is another thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122681-anti-gyno-effects.html). Although Grapeseed Extract has anti-estrogenic effects, there is not a high enough dose of it in RPM to induce such effects. There's no harm in using RPM with PH/DS, etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LoveMeSexy

Awards
How long after drive and rpm can I have a protein shake? I don't like the idea of taking drive and rpm then waiting and hour then going to the gym, my routine is I sip a protein shake on my 15 minute walk to the gym then workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long after drive and rpm can I have a protein shake? I don't like the idea of taking drive and rpm then waiting and hour then going to the gym, my routine is I sip a protein shake on my 15 minute walk to the gym then workout.
Wait at least 20-30 minutes. Take the Drive and RPM 80 minutes pre-resistance session, and then you can have your protein shake as you walk to the gym.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
Not sure if this has been asked - but why is the dosing chart different in the write-ups between the 110 count bottle and the 240 count bottle?