RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I put mine on my feet and my biceps. I noticed most of the same effects everyone else does. I just picked those places cause they have the thinnest layer of fat on them. Even my chest and shoulders aren't as defined as my biceps.... my feet are REALLY lean lol.

I have gotta know:

DO YOU REALLY PUT IT ON YOUR FEET? (Top/Bottom)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I have gotta know:

if he is putting it on his feet id be about 99% sure hed be putting it on the top. Palms of hands/bottom of the feet would have the worst absorption out of anywhere on the body lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have gotta know:

Yea tops.

Noticed on the ageforce threads of transdermal patches ppl noticed better absorption there.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Interesting. That almost sounds like aromatase has easier access to areas of the body? Or maybe it is concentrated in some areas?

Perhaps having to penetrate through the fat layers slows down the rate of absorption into the muscle giving aromatase more time to do its thing? I'm just thinking out loud.
Thats what I was thinking. You don't hear about shoulder fat all that often (ever?).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh the tops of the feet work well because of the thin skin and easier absorption. Tops of shoulders also work well for absorption because of the thinner skin.

Well this morning was a little cardio. Its a born day today and I will probably end up at around 2k total for the day. I did 35 minutes of treadmill walking at 15% incline at 3.6 MPH for a 425 Cal burn. I should end up somewhere around a 600-800 Cal defecit for the day

Water retention from the Transaderm is becoming even more apparent. Scale weight this morning was 167. ABS looked washed out quite a bit. I do look quite a bit Fuller but the ab situation does suck. Good news is once the Epi-strong gets started it should help dry out some and bring some definition back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh the tops of the feet work well because of the thin skin and easier absorption. Tops of shoulders also work well for absorption because of the thinner skin.

Well this morning was a little cardio. Its a born day today and I will probably end up at around 2k total for the day. I did 35 minutes of treadmill walking at 15% incline at 3.6 MPH for a 425 Cal burn. I should end up somewhere around a 600-800 Cal defecit for the day

Water retention from the Transaderm is becoming even more apparent. Scale weight this morning was 167. ABS looked washed out quite a bit. I do look quite a bit Fuller but the ab situation does suck. Good news is once the Epi-strong gets started it should help dry out some and bring some definition back.
Yah understand the synergy with the EPI just not so familiar with the Deisel...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah understand the synergy with the EPI just not so familiar with the Deisel...
The diesel can be a little wet. It is DMZ and M-LMG combination. I will be running it byitself with the Transaderm for the first 2 weeks before bridging in the Epi-strong. So I'm sure I will carry the excess bloat for a while but its all good. I know the definition will come back as long as I don't get carried away on this cycle and let bodyfat climb up too much if at all

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I apply transderm to the tops of my feet.

Rick keep the progress coming

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The diesel can be a little wet. It is DMZ and M-LMG combination. I will be running it byitself with the Transaderm for the first 2 weeks before bridging in the Epi-strong. So I'm sure I will carry the excess bloat for a while but its all good. I know the definition will come back as long as I don't get carried away on this cycle and let bodyfat climb up too much if at all
If you gain fat on DMZ I will be shocked, it is so anabolic I started to see body comp changes within the first 5 days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you gain fat on DMZ I will be shocked, it is so anabolic I started to see body comp changes within the first 5 days.
That's good to know Finn! I hope I respond to it like you did :fingersx:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back of knees is also good!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
This is what I enjoy about your threads. "SHARED KNOWLEDGE". I never would have thought to put TRANS on top of my feet or behind my knees. You have some good people following this!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I enjoy about your threads. "SHARED KNOWLEDGE". I never would have thought to put TRANS on top of my feet or behind my knees. You have some good people following this!
There is definitely a lot of great knowledgeable people in here. Sharing and learning is what it is all about and why we are all here right?!

Glad you joined the party bro :djparty:

TRMC2200

Awards
I'm new here, trying to learn and drinking from an information fire hose. Looking forward to watching your progress. I like that you are including information on your diet along with everthing else. Much appreciated.:thumbsup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Rick your threads are like 100000 pages long 5min after you start them...lol

Meister

Meister

Awards

Tell me about it!!!

Makes me Jealous! (Does that mean that I am starting to have an AM addiction?)

:1zhelp:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Never told me you had a new log goin bro! Now I feel all late to the party...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am hoping to make this log not just the best one yet, but also the longest...lol :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never told me you had a new log goin bro! Now I feel all late to the party...
Sorry bro. I barely got any invites out before people started jumping in. I'm glad you are here brother!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am is the bodybuilder/fitness guy and gals facebook. Lol
You don't know how true that is. I do Facebook rarely....but I live on here. Just ask my wife, and I know more about a lot of people here than many on my Facebook friends list...lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am is the bodybuilder/fitness guy and gals facebook. Lol
Haha. Yup. Man thank god they have an iphone app for this. Or I'd be outta the loop so fast lol.

Hell half the week I don't have access to a comp :(

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Yup. Man thank god they have an iphone app for this. Or I'd be outta the loop so fast lol.

Hell half the week I don't have access to a comp :(
Lol I use it during work. The app that is

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready to hit the gym and kill some Back/Biceps. I am feeling pretty good and I think its going to be a good workout. This Transaderm has really affected my overall sense of well-being for the better. Add in a couple scoops of N2KTS, and I am seriously ready to do some damage in the gym this morning. I will be back to update on the workout later on, along with diet info for the day.

I'm feeling and looking very full just from the Transaderm. I cant wait to start the Diesel and really get this thing rolling. I'm ready to get BIG and strong already!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Go get you some RR. Wish I was going with you...off to the classroom for me bro.

steppinRazor

Awards
Kill out bro! love me some back work:D
on the sense of well being I totally feel ya, and it only gets better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the EPI be enough to counteract both for water retension...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the EPI be enough to counteract both for water retension...
At the dose he is going to take it will pull all the water off without question. Most people can't even get to 40mgs or more with Epi, it is just that strong an AI and Rick plans to go to 45 so I don't picture him having issues.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
At the dose he is going to take it will pull all the water off without question. Most people can't even get to 40mgs or more with Epi, it is just that strong an AI and Rick plans to go to 45 so I don't picture him having issues.
I'm estro sensitive and I've taken it at 50 and wasn't impressed with the AI effects.
Aromasin is ur friend.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm estro sensitive and I've taken it at 50 and wasn't impressed with the AI effects.
Aromasin is ur friend.
True, I have some of that too but for what I am running now and having done a DMZ/Epi bridge before, the Epi added in week 3 does a great job as an AI though something the first few weeks doesn't hurt either. Depends on how you respond to it as you say.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, I have some of that too but for what I am running now and having done a DMZ/Epi bridge before, the Epi added in week 3 does a great job as an AI though something the first few weeks doesn't hurt either. Depends on how you respond to it as you say.
Yah I would have to see myself as EPI did not really dry me out a whole lost but it made me big...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking the EPI will dry me out quite a bit from my experience with it before. My last 2 weeks I will drop the Diesel and be at 60mg of Epi-strong so I'm sure at that point things will be there on drying out if not sooner. EPI is pretty much side effect free for me outside of the joint issues at the high 60mg dose. I have quite a bit of supports to help that though

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Rick time to fess up. I have seen some pics and looking at what you were like compared to what you look like now. Good god what have you been doing? Seriously you have made a hell of a transformation yourself while staying on the down low. I wanted to publicly say congrats and tell the secrets. I know your a sup junkie but supps didnt completely get you like you are now. Or did they?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Rick time to fess up. I have seen some pics and looking at what you were like compared to what you look like now. Good god what have you been doing? Seriously you have made a hell of a transformation yourself while staying on the down low. I wanted to publicly say congrats and tell the secrets. I know your a sup junkie but supps didnt completely get you like you are now. Or did they?
I've worked my ass off the last couple years (the last year especially) to try and get the best physical shape I can. April of 2009 I decided to get back in the gym after 4 years out of it, and haven't looked back. I was pretty out of shape when I started, but I'm slowly getting there. I'm hoping one day I can be as big and ripped as a lot of the guys on here, but I am happy with what I have accomplished compared to where I came from for sure ;)

Thank you very much for the kind words Jeff! It means a lot!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This cycle will throw on 10-15 pounds without question if you are eating for it and you will stay lean too since its obvious you got the diet down. I want to see 5'9" and 190 in your avatar by the end of this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This cycle will throw on 10-15 pounds without question if you are eating for it and you will stay lean too since its obvious you got the diet down. I want to see 5'9" and 190 in your avatar by the end of this!
Hell Yah...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
190 would be stacked!

And I know u will do it.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Looking ripped and the cycle looks very interesting. I'm going to be trying a similar cycle here soon, so I'm definitely interested.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick,

Can you give more insight on the conversion to estrogen in the lower body being lower? It goes against everything I have heard or known so i would like to hear more about this. As far as i know the levels of 17bHSD are much higher in the shoulders and back which is why more of the product is converted to Androsterone and less to estrogen. Can you tell me or refer me to the science behind what you stated? Even the bottle says to rub into the back and shoulders.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Rick,

Can you give more insight on the conversion to estrogen in the lower body being lower? It goes against everything I have heard or known so i would like to hear more about this. As far as i know the levels of 17bHSD are much higher in the shoulders and back which is why more of the product is converted to Androsterone and less to estrogen. Can you tell me or refer me to the science behind what you stated? Even the bottle says to rub into the back and shoulders.
This is what I have always read and been told as well. So I'm interested too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick,

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying or I misstated it, but I'm pretty sure we are on the same page. From what I read as well, the application to the upper back and shoulders (recommended) will give the best conversion to Androsterone and less to estrogen. I will try and find where I read it when I get back to my PC, but from what I read the lower chest and abdominal region will cause a significant increase in estrogen conversion compared to other areas. Sounds like what you are saying also, so not sure if there is debate?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I can pretty much guarantee I will not see 190 this cycle. That would be 20+ lbs gained. I think more realistic could be 175-180 but we will see how it goes. I'm trying to keep it lean, so that also plays a factor. If I just ate like a horse and did 4k per day I probably could see 20 lbs this cycle, but it would be a lot of fat too. We will see what happens..

On to today's workout!!

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW + 45x12x10x9

T-Bar Rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over DB Rows
100sx10x10x9

Bent over Smith Rows
160x10x9x8

Cable Rows
190x9
180x10x10

Straight BB Curls
95x10x10x10

DB Hammer Curls
50sx10x9x9

Bisolator (cable preacher curl machine)
220x9
200x10x10

Overall the workout went great. I was up a Rep or so on a few lifts. I was looking pretty big and pumped for the whole session. The pumps were great!

Fast breaking meal today is 2 chicken breasts, rice, mixed veggies, LN cheesecake, 5 oz Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup oats, 4 sugar cookies, and a serving (2 scoops) of muscle replenisher :food:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Wow I'm late. No way I'm missing this after the last log. Seems like you just got done though. Kill it bro.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I can pretty much guarantee I will not see 190 this cycle. That would be 20+ lbs gained. I think more realistic could be 175-180 but we will see how it goes. I'm trying to keep it lean, so that also plays a factor. If I just ate like a horse and did 4k per day I probably could see 20 lbs this cycle, but it would be a lot of fat too. We will see what happens..

On to today's workout!!

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW + 45x12x10x9

T-Bar Rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over DB Rows
100sx10x10x9

Bent over Smith Rows
160x10x9x8

Cable Rows
190x9
180x10x10

Straight BB Curls
95x10x10x10

DB Hammer Curls
50sx10x9x9

220x9
200x10x10

Overall the workout went great. I was up a Rep or so on a few lifts. I was looking pretty big and pumped for the whole session. The pumps were great!

Fast breaking meal today is 2 chicken breasts, rice, mixed veggies, LN cheesecake, 5 oz Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup oats, 4 sugar cookies, and a serving (2 scoops) of muscle replenisher :food:
Like the workout man. Hammers are my favorites !

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can keep cals lean and clean while gaining 10-15 pounds, I did that on the UD2.0 with DMZ and was up 15 pounds in 3 weeks, I leaned out too. You have your goals obviously and stick to them, just stating it can be done with DMZ, it is very powerful if you give it enough food to work.

Meister

Meister

Awards

On to today's workout!!

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW + 45x12x10x9

T-Bar Rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over DB Rows
100sx10x10x9

Bent over Smith Rows
160x10x9x8

Cable Rows
190x9
180x10x10

Straight BB Curls
95x10x10x10

DB Hammer Curls
50sx10x9x9

220x9
200x10x10

FUGGING sweet WO Rick!

I believe I read that you take something PWO? Will you continue that as you add stages in your cycle? Also, (Need your knowledge) I'm thinking of going ahead and upping my EPI to 50 mg/wk. I'm not as prone to joint issues from drying out as some, but wanted your opinion. Today is day 7 for me at 40 mg.

Thanks in advance!

Meister

Meister

Awards

On to today's workout!!

Back/Biceps

Chins
BW + 45x12x10x9

T-Bar Rows
180x11
225x9x8
205x9
190x10

Bent over DB Rows
100sx10x10x9

Bent over Smith Rows
160x10x9x8

Cable Rows
190x9
180x10x10

Straight BB Curls
95x10x10x10

DB Hammer Curls
50sx10x9x9

220x9
200x10x10

FUGGING sweet WO Rick!

I believe I read that you take something PWO? Will you continue that as you add stages in your cycle? Also, (Need your knowledge) I'm thinking of going ahead and upping my EPI to 50 mg/wk. I'm not as prone to joint issues from drying out as some, but wanted your opinion. Today is day 7 for me at 40 mg. I really want to pack on the muscle this cycle...NOT FAT!!!! I'm getting oldER and it gets more and more difficult to remove the unwanted pounds to show off the muscle underneath.

Thanks in advance!