motive

Awards
  • Established
THE application

height: 6'2''
weight: 240lbs
bf% 12.8

history
i have been weight lifting for about 5 years now. i started out as a bean pole my freshman year of college. i was 6' 2'' and only weighing in at 135 lbs while wearing my full basketball uniform. it wasnt until i went to see my brothers first bb'ing contest that i became intrested in the sport. my brother is a pro and makes a good living of his sponsors. i always looked up to him and decided to follow. everyone told me that i just didnt have the body to be weight lifting. within one year of hard work i gained 50 lbs all naturaly without any supps of any sort. since then i have tried and expieremented with several varities of supplements. ive learned alot about the chemical make up of many supplements in general and around this time i started med school. with my new knowledge i have combined my medical side and my supplement side together to find what works best for my body type. i currently train four soldiers that work as nurses for me and combined they have lost 82 lbs of fat since we started. i sign into AM daily and always try to give help and advice where i can. i get frequent emails from people that have the same body type that i use to. i am alwyas willing to show that hard work no matter what the body type, can and will pay off.

log history
i have only done one log on this forum and it was cut short due to my injury while deployed.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73860-colorful-motive-green.html

supp expierence
i have tried many things in the past and for the most part i try to keep things limited.

currently taking- animal pack, wtf pumped and x-tend

past supps include- white flood, nox3, super pump, green mag, no shotgun, jungle warfare, blue up, no explode, anabolic pump, t bomb 1, t bomb 2.... many more probably but thats the basics

i have never tried x factor before but i look forward to it in the future regardless if i pay for it or its free!!! id rather the free one though.

i was not a member of the bodyofscience forum until now but after looking at the site im sure i can learn on there and maybe help teach also.

why i should be your rep-
i feel that with my constant activity on this site and my medical background both the company and consumers could benifit from me. im motivated on this forum and i would be for your company as well. i cant say that im better than the other applicants and wouldnt say anything bad about my fellow AM members. i see several in here that will make great reps. all i can say is that im motivated and would love to rep MN. i have alot to still learn and think this would be a great opportunity for me. i would be proud to have MN as my first rep position.

thanks!

:bb3::bb3::bb3:

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,
My username on body of science is the same as this one, I just registered as I usually only frequent this forum. I am decent at biochemistry and organic chemistry as I was forced to pass it to get my degree. I just got done working for my masters being a strength coach at a major university, I decided to go another route with my career though...too much red tape and BS. And the hours were insane! So I am no stranger to training...athletes especially but I am also very comfortable discussing physic oriented training. I have read extensively (as I was responsible for division 1 teams so I had no choice but to know what I was doing) with the works of mel siff, Christian Thibaudeau, Louie Simmons, Eric Cressey, and Mike Robertson. I have also applied tons of this information to myself and my athletes. I have read a ton of Berardi's nutrition work as I needed it to drop down to 10% via DEXA scan for my fight:). I also have trained in MMA and prepared for a fight here in the past but I lost my opponent when he was injured when training so the fight never happened. So I am also no stranger to grappling/fighting and I know what supplements like x-factor can do for athletes and physic oriented people. Making the body have more efficient energy systems would work wonders for performance in the sport and fat loss (in my case of cutting weight) and for people just trying to look good. But either way the science looks very sound and I love how arachidonic acid has some anti-inflammatory properties which makes this very useful for athletes like myself and power lifters alike who just care about getting either fast and strong or big and strong! But I love what I see with your active ingredient and this is the only reason why I am applying for this because the science is sound and well, I believe you guys.

Thanks.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
oh and I guess I will put at the moment I am 190 at 11% via DEXA. I was 170 for my fight a few weeks ago...let me tell you, it feels much nicer sitting at this weight than 170, i dont think that weight is for me.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
wooo hoooo Jjohn showed his face! The position to rep for MN lives!!!! lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Duno but I am wondering....even though it doesn't look good right now, I wont give up hope! Luke didn't!!!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
did i mention im willing to pull a tanya harding on anyone that tries to compete for this position??? bat to the knees!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
pm me your address.... lets see how that works out. haha

* i in no way endorse violence *

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did i mention im willing to pull a tanya harding on anyone that tries to compete for this position??? bat to the knees!
did I mention its self defense if .....you come at me with a bat

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
hey, it worked for tanya harding... oh, actualy no it didnt

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nancy Kerigan was a lot more beautiful in them days

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well s'pose if u wanna get technical.... a sniper sent 8 houses down would triumph over the bat and the .45

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
wonder woman in her tight shorts could use the golden laso on the sniper! paper covers rock!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Screw it I am calling in a tactical nuke....

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok, no reason to go RUSSIA on me.

stop the violence, if you dont want blood on your hands jjohn you have to make me and zero your reps!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ok, no reason to go RUSSIA on me.

stop the violence, if you dont want blood on your hands jjohn you have to make me and zero your reps!
Ill stop the violence Ill make you dissapear :D

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
I wanna be the rep!! represent! I'll put the nut in, Molecular Nutrition.. lo

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ill stop the violence Ill make you dissapear :D

Uh oh....sounds like a "special police" kinda deal now....

Anyhow when are you announcing I am one of the reps?:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X3 for Royd.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll start off with some basic info. First I'd like to be clear that I have unfortunately not used any of MN's products at this point. I do however believe in the power of AA and most of my experimentation with it has been in the form of yolk consumption. Obviously supplementation would be my next step. The fact that Easy supports this company and I have seen nothing but respect across the boards from MN has me interested. Also I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy the occasional AA debate :).

To start I am a 26 year old male. I have been weight training for approximately 5 years now. IT IS MY LIFE. Well, to be honest I work as a full time Business Analyst for a large IT company. Its a typical desk job but my real passion lies in the training, nutrition, and supplementation world.

About 8 months ago I strongly considered starting my own supplement company. I lack the science background however I felt I could still bring quality products to the market at lower/competitive prices. I think supplementation is much simpler then people often make it out to be. Anyways, I worked back and forth with several contract manufacturers designing and pricing potential products. In the end I just felt I wasn't quite ready and needed an experience such as a Rep position with a company to gain further knowledge of the industry.

I have studied supplementation, training, and nutrition endlessly it seems. I tend to follow leaders in the industry because of their scientific knowledge particularly Dr. Hauser (Dinoiii), but I like guys who keep things simple as well such as Dave Palumbo, and Daunte (DC Training). I must say in 5 years the biggest thing I have learned is to keep an OPEN mind. I notice now things I would have completely written off 3 years ago I find fascinating today. Just goes to show you!

Regardless thank you in advance for the opportunity. Let me know if any further information is needed. At this time I have no logs on AM primarily for the reason my supplementation protocols are so simple. Either way I feel I could bring MN positive representation.

Body of Science: Royd The Noyd
Whats up JJohn, I vouch my buddy Royd. He's a good freind of mine off this board and knows a TON about this stuff....afterall he is MY friend...ahahahahahah.

Peace out cubscout,
TD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up JJohn, I vouch my buddy Royd. He's a good freind of mine off this board and knows a TON about this stuff....afterall he is MY friend...ahahahahahah.

Peace out cubscout,
TD
Trip put some pants on. You reppin' under armor now with that wrist strap?!?!? J/K bro it's all good. Under Armor got a good rep either way...... :lol:

Yea Royd gets my vote also.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
feels that way when the big dogs rep someone other than you huh? lol. just gotta remember its not a popularity contest Hbs6 :D

right? :p

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I been feeling crappy this whole time with everyone else getting all these friends recommending em. I almost feel like its pointless. But there is always hope....

Last edited: