John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i drive around my gf's Audi TT 6-speed manual cherry red twin turbo. lol.....but thats cuz its nicer than my 95 GMC pickup also well kept.

and no sir i do NOT support gay gordons rainbow lol

*im 18 and paying my way through college...no mommy and daddy help either lol
Good for you ! This teaches you to work for it. I was lucky enough for parents to pay and I didn't finish. I partied it away ..than went back after partying and did good. Still didn't finish. I don't need to to achieve my goals; however Ill probably go back just to take a few courses here and there, if I want to learn something or there's always home courses, which I have taken. Hell I consider myself still a student even if Im not in school. I read books Im interested in, mainly non-fiction and do exercises on paper of stuff I'm learning.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The TT ain't twin turbo, unless she has the 1.8/2.0 and added an extra one ;)

Thanks for a personal vehicle history lesson! LMAO
I drive a golf cart.
I thought you quoted me thats why i responded. :lol: now I see you were talking to Drumma

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's a long process to get reps, and we'll have news this week I am sure!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. But that means all of us have our eyes glued to this thread :thumbsup: *intensity*

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well actually after i've been away from my computer for a couple hours and i come home and look at my user cp and see that theres a new message in this thread i look at who its from and it usually says Zero V....so i roll my eyes and click on it anyways lol.
the time i see Jjohn as the latest post i won't roll my eyes hahaha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well actually after i've been away from my computer for a couple hours and i come home and look at my user cp and see that theres a new message in this thread i look at who its from and it usually says Zero V....so i roll my eyes and click on it anyways lol.
the time i see Jjohn as the latest post i won't roll my eyes hahaha.

lol. Sorry I work 5 minutes from home. So I have morning, I come home for lunch, and I get off work at 3pm :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
and another from ZERO lol nah your good bro. i like the activity....when no one is posting i sit there and refresh my user cp every 10 seconds till i have to be somewhere or have something else to do lol.
my computer class is a blow off class and we just paid for an easy A sooooo i need something to do in that class

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
introduction to computer's. is that the name of the class?

I'm not being smart that was my first cpu class in college back in 1999

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
nah its something else.....has to do with power points n shiz.........we had a 3 hour lecture over input output hardware software that kind of ****....im like, im a nerd i know this **** lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just made a 54 slide PP for Bio along with 5 pages written notes over chapter 1 as well as high lights in the book. Remind you this is only for Biology...AH

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright!!

Here are the two future reps!

Drummaboyzl

and

:D

They will officially be reps when the contract is signed. Guys. Please send me your address and name etc..

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
SWEET!!!!!
thanks a bunch :D :D :D
ya won't regret it
PM sent

*lol ya he did keep it going

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
and no one in this thread has given him crap about it yet? whats the matter with us?

*is it too soon for the siggy? or should i wait till the contract is signed?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thx motive, Hbs, and Reaper. Not sure what wow meant from Rugger though lol

gotta goto work. back in a while

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats nick. you have made a ton of progress since i first got you started. Now this can help you take it to the next level as well as support a great company. Good Luck with the Rep Position :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats drumma and =) you are the best guys for the job; therefore you got the job. you guys are better than me and beat me, at the Mn position.

(this is my ego talking now and pretty confident iin saying this) I can bet I'm better than you at nutrition and how to get big with food.

(except a very select few of you on this board.)

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
thx motive, Hbs, and Reaper. Not sure what wow meant from Rugger though lol

gotta goto work. back in a while
Wasn't directed at you playa, but rather that Jjohn is keepin the suspense runnin :icon_lol:

Not that I care..

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ah i feel ya now.
hes not keeping it going...over on BB.com theres an actual guy with account name of : D and he was the second choice LOL
-im trying to get him to come show his face over here so yall can see him

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats drumma and =) you are the best guys for the job; therefore you got the job. you guys are better than me and beat me, at the Mn position.

(this is my ego talking now and pretty confident iin saying this) I can bet I'm better than you at nutrition and how to get big with food.

(except a very select few of you on this board.)
You should have gotten this, man. Much more knowledge and experience.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i agree smeton is another great choice for the job....i wouldn't say he necessarily has MORE knowledge and experience however i would say we have DIFFERENT knowledge and experiences.
i can't say that i'm sorry i got it and he didn't but i can say that smeton is a great guy and i would back him on the next rep position 100%

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree smeton is another great choice for the job....i wouldn't say he necessarily has MORE knowledge and experience however i would say we have DIFFERENT knowledge and experiences.
i can't say that i'm sorry i got it and he didn't but i can say that smeton is a great guy and i would back him on the next rep position 100%
He has more experience because he has been training a lot longer than you. He also has spent a lot of his life learning about different supplements because he strives to be natural. You're 18, there's no way that you can come close to his experience level.

BUT, congrats nonetheless. I wish you the very best in your position. And no, you don't have to say you're sorry, you've done nothing wrong. Hey man, just continue forward - Good luck to you.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You guys hired a REP with no real previous product knowledge (x-factor) and who is 18?? This seems insane to me. No disrespect to drummaboyzl as I'm sure he will grow and mature with the company.

In my eyes a REP should provide the following:

Product knowlege (from using the product)
Support to members
Training tips and possibly dietary advice (in conjunction with the supplement in question)

I'd be interested to see MN's view on this.
Seems reckless/careless what is going on here.

Anyway enough doom and gloom, well done drummaboyzl, you look awesome for your age and the skies the limit for you man!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support despite all else...however i do have a very close friend to me who ran 2 months of x-factor that i watched WO'ed with and grew with so i have somewhat of a 2nd hand knowledge of it i suppose. jsut sayin

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You guys hired a REP with no real previous product knowledge (x-factor) and who is 18?? This seems insane to me. No disrespect to drummaboyzl as I'm sure he will grow and mature with the company.

Support to members
Training tips and possibly dietary advice (in conjunction with the supplement in question)

Anyway enough doom and gloom, well done drummaboyzl, you look awesome for your age and the skies the limit for you man!
No disprespect, no doubt. Drumma has worked his ass off so far and will surely prove to be a great rep for MN with time. Who knows, he could be the next TattooPierced; NO DOUBT!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support despite all else...however i do have a very close friend to me who ran 2 months of x-factor that i watched WO'ed with and grew with so i have somewhat of a 2nd hand knowledge of it i suppose. jsut sayin
I will not criticize although i do believe others do have a deeper understanding of somethings as well as more vast knowledge as well as length of experience, however I personally have helped and witness you make great changes to yourself in all aspects. I will give you lots of credit for that because your physique is a whole another couple levels from what it used to be. I believe it all comes with due time, I know your persistence and determination to yourself as well as what it takes to get somewhere and I personally know you will learn as much as you can. If someone has knowledge in area that you lack whats the best thing to do? Ask them so that you can learn, do research, ect... I look forward to seeing where this takes you and know you will do what need be to get somwhere. best of wishes.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Support to members

Well, I must say. Look around, and you will see a lot of reps for companies with about 340 posts. Doesn't mean they can't be a veryhelpful person.

Reps aren't just people that know everything, some are hired just togo around, get stats, see what are the trends, what kind of products people like etc etc..

They are also really helpful because since they don't post much, they actually READ more. The main reason why I wanted drumma, is because I will have no trouble asking him whatever I want and it will be done. Fast. Ex: Set up promos, keep some importantthreads up. etc..

When I first started, I wasn't some really experienced guy. I think I was 17, I used XF once, but I did a good job promoting the product I tried and loved. He has no reputation as a basher, and this is what I am looking for.

Do you think Revlon reps know everything about make up? Some do. Some don't. But they all succeed right? Reps can do a lot of things aside from posting. And this kid has a lot of potential, looks great, and I feel like he needs his chance.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well, I must say. Look around, and you will see a lot of reps for companies with about 340 posts. Doesn't mean they can't be a veryhelpful person.

Reps aren't just people that know everything, some are hired just togo around, get stats, see what are the trends, what kind of products people like etc etc..

They are also really helpful because since they don't post much, they actually READ more. The main reason why I wanted drumma, is because I will have no trouble asking him whatever I want and it will be done. Fast. Ex: Set up promos, keep some importantthreads up. etc..

When I first started, I wasn't some really experienced guy. I think I was 17, I used XF once, but I did a good job promoting the product I tried and loved. He has no reputation as a basher, and this is what I am looking for.

Do you think Revlon reps know everything about make up? Some do. Some don't. But they all succeed right? Reps can do a lot of things aside from posting. And this kid has a lot of potential, looks great, and I feel like he needs his chance.
Thanks for the clarification and I'm sure he will succeed in what ever he does, excellent opportunity for him :) .

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i say support him till he proves wrong
i say my best friend best support me even when i do wrong. lol.

i cant promise i wont f*ck up. i can promise ill do my best and will take advice and direction as i get it

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Guys come on this isnt really that big of a deal, he has a job and let the kid do it. Drumma you will be fine.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys come on this isnt really that big of a deal, he has a job and let the kid do it. Drumma you will be fine.
I believe everyone voiced their opinions in a mature way. No one bashed the kid. In fact, the consensus is that everyone is wishing him the best. Let's just drop it and move forward.
Drumma, you'll be fine. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

There is a certain expectation that a 'rep' has knowledge and preferably experience with the products they are pushing. His 'rep' responsibilities may not entail these though. We shouldn't really second-guess MN's decision as we have no idea what really occurred during the process. He may very well be the best candidate for the position because of his relative inexperience. I know of a number of what I'll just generalize as craftsman say that they prefer someone who is knows little or nothing because they can then teach that person their way of doing it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why in the world are you going to hassle him when he was chosen by the company as the rep. MN knows best for their company and reps. And I doubt drumma deserved to be overshadowed like this. Drop it, let him be, "if" he messes up, welcome to life. I will mess up, every one who has posted on AM will mess up, its the way it is. That is how we learn. Learn, Teach, Lead. He has been learning, let him teach, so that he may eventually lead.