recovering amputee using liquid clen

jpizzle411

jpizzle411

Awards
First off I am up for any critique so dont be shy! lol

I was in a motorcycle wreck awhile ago and lost my left leg, also with alot of other injuries. Before I was athletic and went to the gym but never took anything other than like creatine, ephed etc. I have been researching and decided I like the results of clenbuterol. I would like to do a ps but think i am way to big of a newbie for that. I mainly focus on cardio, bike, and core everyday, but do some mediem lifting. I am looking to be more cut, lose some bf, and hard. Now I know prob about 75% off core is going to be my eating habits and have a good diet plan that I have been following for about 2 weeks. this is the cycle let me know

taurine 3-5mg/day
potassium tablets at 200-400mg

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA stack

is this good for me? if so should there be a pct for this even though this is used for some pct??? and should i take this about 1-1 1/2 hrs before workout:nutkick:

hkjab

Awards
I don't think you should even be thinking about clen...it is not something to mess around with, especially if you are relativley a newb.. get your diet in check and be consistant with your cardio. That said.. I am also an amputee. I lost my right leg above the knee as a result of a motocross accident 4 years ago. I have been obsessed with bodybuilding ever since and went from six foot at 140 pounds to 210 an i am approx 8-10 percent bodyfat.. I can easily shed bodyfat by just cleaning up my diet. It really is the most important thing. Every now and then i will throw in some bulk caffine pills and green tea extract.. but thats about it. My cardio consists of walking, the bike, and sometimes the elliptical.
Sorry, i'm rambling but from expierence you do not need clen yet... Good luck in your training.