Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 - Chest/Bis/Delts

Day 15 - Chest/Bis/Delts

WEAK today.

Flat Bench (Smith, no partner today, no spot)
140 - 10
230 - 10
200 - 7
180 - 7-8

Incline Dumbbell Presses
75 - 8
70 - 8
65 - 7,8

Hammer Strength Decline
70 a side - 10, 10, 10

Cable Flyes (Different machine from last week)
15 - 14, 14, 14

Preacher CUrl machine
125 - 10
110 - 10
95 - 10

Dumbbell Presses (Delts)
60 - 10, 7-8, 6-7

Notes-
-Attributing weakness to erratic sleep and only 3 meals yesterday.
-Fasted workout, dosed 1 YG and Jacked PWork.
-Mental handcuffs from on-call ends tomorrow. Thank God.

Numbers!! Weight: 235.6 BF%-20.7, that is 4.4lbs and .8%bf lost from last week and 11.1lbs 2.1%bf lost in 2 weeks.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I wasn't able to get in here yesterday. On a cut you typically don't try to make up the cals but in a case like that I would recomend at least trying to get extra protein in your las few meals just up protein to 60 grams on remaining meals and suck up the rest. You wont lose muscle in one day, but the left over calorie deficit will help in fat loss over the course of the week.
Thanks Kleen. I will plan accordingly if this happens again.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 - Back/Traps/Tris

Back/Traps/Tris

Bent Over Rows
135 - 10
225 - 10, 8
205, 185, 135 - 6, 8, 10 (drop set)

Life Fitness Seated Row
115 - 10, 10, 10

Behind the Neck Pulldowns
115 - 10, 10, 10

Pullovers
115 - 12, 12, 12

Seated row, narrow grip
105 - 10, 10, 10

Barbell Shrugs
135 - 10
225 - 10
315 - 10, 10
225 - 10

Tricep Overhead Rope pull
90 - 10, 10, 8

Tricep Pushdowns
120- 10, 10, 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes
-Beat like a drum. Gotta get sleep back on track.
-Today felt more like a mind-muscle day, mainly focusing on contraction then just pure power and CNS stimulation.
-Gonna get good sleep and prep for legs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Staying cnsistent through all of the hard times is what it is all about Flex, Keep on keeping on with your bad self. Those mind muscle days are good for your CNS and your form.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks friend. I'm striving, working, sacrificing, dreaming of being shredded.

It aint gonna be tomorrow or a month from now or even 3 mos from now, but I won't stop till I get there.

There's alot of egos in this game; I'm glad alot of bros on here put theirs aside for the benefit of giving me their sound 2 cents. It wasn't easy posting those pics I put up, I'm just ecstatic of the support I've received. Thanks Kleen, thanks yall.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NO problem flex. You put in the hard work, we'll be cheering you on.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log my man, if you want a bottle of GHenerate to try with that stack, PM me your address, should really help you strip off that extra weight!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks friend. I'm striving, working, sacrificing, dreaming of being shredded.

It aint gonna be tomorrow or a month from now or even 3 mos from now, but I won't stop till I get there.

There's alot of egos in this game; I'm glad alot of bros on here put theirs aside for the benefit of giving me their sound 2 cents. It wasn't easy posting those pics I put up, I'm just ecstatic of the support I've received. Thanks Kleen, thanks yall.
This is a really cool board in comparison to the competition... there is really very little trolling or flagrant spreading of misinformation. Like PR said, we're cheering you on bro.

Great log my man, if you want a bottle of GHenerate to try with that stack, PM me your address, should really help you strip off that extra weight!
You're stoked Flex! Ghenerate is awesome stuff.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell, that's super considerate! Very much appreciated!!!!!!!:fest06:

Thanks a whole lot LG!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - Legs

Legs

Wore my squat briefs for more support

Squats
135 - 10
275 - 10
315 - 4
275 - 8
225 - 10

Centuries
90x10, 180x20, 270x30, 360x20 (missed 40 again), 270x30, 180x20, 90x10

Leg Extensions
95 - 10, 10, 10

Seated Calves
50 - 10
150 - 10, 10
100 - 10

Stiff Legged Deads
135 - 10
225 - 10, 8
185 - 8

20 low intense cardio (switched to recumbant bike, and only burned
half my normal calories. Will go back to the elliptical)

15 min sauna.

Notes-
-Back to normal! Felt good, felt motivated, felt strong.
-Diet right on still, no swaying.
-Don't wanna get off! We're gonna keep hittin it hard and let this stack do its thing!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Numbers looking great Flex :thumbsup: And nice of Eric to throw you some extra for the stack :) How's the hunger btw? I felt a sharp rise in it when I was on this stack, but I was bulking then. Never tried it as a cutting stack..

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Numbers looking great Flex :thumbsup: And nice of Eric to throw you some extra for the stack :) How's the hunger btw? I felt a sharp rise in it when I was on this stack, but I was bulking then. Never tried it as a cutting stack..

//CC
I had a few bouts of hunger, but 95% of the time, timing and meal frequency are right on so no issues!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea man i havnt been cutting for that long, i just started but ive already lost quite a bit. happens everytime i diet, i lose pretty quickly...i mean alot of what i lost HAS to be water, bc of no carbs. im sure ill gain a few lbs back sunday when i can carb up :D

good luck man, since your following mine, ill do the same for you! i may have missed it...but what is your target weight? or what bf are you trying to get to

puttin down some tuna at the moment. good thing time to eat rolled around LOL. im hungry....it realy sucks when you cut, when your this big...i swear my stomach needs to shrink

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex, hows the cycle coming along?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flex you lucky MoFo, I am wanting to try the Ghen too. I am logging Anadraulic Pump shortly and thought about running that but the application for the log wanted me to run it with stuff I was familiar with. However if that changes or I get permission to run it maybe I can try to get some. That log will start next week sometime after my Hypertest log ends.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Flex you lucky MoFo, I am wanting to try the Ghen too. I am logging Anadraulic Pump shortly and thought about running that but the application for the log wanted me to run it with stuff I was familiar with. However if that changes or I get permission to run it maybe I can try to get some. That log will start next week sometime after my Hypertest log ends.
WOOHOO!! No doubt big brotha. I'm grateful to say the least; no ones ever given me anything for free!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - Cardio

Cardio

1 HR. 120-130BPM.

Notes-
-Took OEP at 7a and at 1:30P.
-Mentally drained from work. Fast paced all day. Hoping for a slower methodical day tomorrow.
-Shoulders/Chest tomorrow; moving right along.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOHOO!! No doubt big brotha. I'm grateful to say the least; no ones ever given me anything for free!
no? hugs are free :hug:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
:hug::wtf1::aargh4:awww free group hug for us fat @sses trying to lose weight with no energy! lmao.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring er in plenty to go around :grouphug:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - Shoulders/Chest

Shoulders/Chest

Arnold Presses
50 - 10, 10
45 - 8, 8

Nautilus Overhead Press
240 - 10, 8
215 - 6, tried drop setting to 185 but was smoked.

Side Laterals
25 - 10, 10
20 - 10, 10

Rear Laterals
15 - 10, 10, 10

Incline Press Machine
240 - 10, 10, 8

Decline Xovers
15 - 10, 10, 10

20 low intense cardio, 15 min sauna

Notes
- Meal timing off a bit today. We had a serious winter storm here
and I didnt get a meal in until 2 hrs after the gym.
- Status Quo otherwise, almost 3 weeks in the books.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders/Chest

Arnold Presses
50 - 10, 10
45 - 8, 8

Nautilus Overhead Press
240 - 10, 8
215 - 6, tried drop setting to 185 but was smoked.

Side Laterals
25 - 10, 10
20 - 10, 10

Rear Laterals
15 - 10, 10, 10

Incline Press Machine
240 - 10, 10, 8

Decline Xovers
15 - 10, 10, 10

20 low intense cardio, 15 min sauna

Notes
- Meal timing off a bit today. We had a serious winter storm here
and I didnt get a meal in until 2 hrs after the gym.
- Status Quo otherwise, almost 3 weeks in the books.
Nice workout man! I bet the 15min sauna is great after workout :D We finns tend to drink beer in the sauna & eat this: http://blogit.maku.fi/resserver.php?blogId=1&resource=uunilenkki.jpg afterwards.
Glad you are just sticking to the sauna bro :thumbsup:

Keep killing it!!

//CC

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This log is really well done, liking the numbers flex! You can def tell you are gaining strength, you'll probably lift off crazy this week! Keep killin it brotha

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
CC, that sauna is the best part of the day. It's the dessert after a Thanksgiving meal. Its the frosting on the cake. It settles me down and releases all the tension, I've been missin out for a long time neglecting using it.

BigPR, thanks friend. I'm glad peeps are still following along!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flexamania, what kind of strength increases have you seen so far? 2 reps? 5 reps? 5lbs? 10lbs? a million?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking a million met

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Flexamania, what kind of strength increases have you seen so far? 2 reps? 5 reps? 5lbs? 10lbs? a million?
Every week I've gone up whether it be volume, weight, or reps with one particular weight all the while dropping 7 lbs the 1st week and 5 lbs the 2nd. I cant see why this 3rd week would be any different. I've been spot on!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 - Arms/Back

Arms/Back

Ez Curls
100 - 8, 8
90 - 8 70 - 6 50 - 8 (drop set)

Hammer Curls
35 - 10, 10
35 - 6 25 - 10 15 - 10 (drop set)

Iso Bicep Curl
70 - 10, 10, 10

Close Grip Bench (Smith)
180 - 10, 8
140 - 10

Skullcrushers
80 - 10, 10, 10

One arm Lying down Extensions
20 - 9, 9, 9 (damn couldnt get 10 on any set. The way I do
these, if you miss your rep, its gonna smash you in the face, lol)

Tricep Extension Machine
80 - 10, 10, 10

1 arm rows, cable
75 - 10, 10
75 - 10 45 - 10 (drop set)

Pulldowns (front)
100 - 10, 10, 10

20 mins low intense cardio, 15 min sauna

Notes-
-Burnt. I was afraid I was gonna have a dissapointing workout. Dosed
some 'White Flood' preworkout. Funny thing is, I was able to
methodically make it through without issue and felt good while doing so.

-LG's GHenerate came in!! Thanks Eric. Love the T-shirt too. 2XL
fits just right! No hesitation, I'll be spraying this 2nite before
bed. 6 sprays. Not sure what I should be 'feeling' but we'll let it
ride!

-My timing on meals were off again. I dosed my YG with lunch. I
couldnt get it 30 min before, just ate too late and had to get it in
on time.

Kleen, question. My postworkout has 50g complex carbs. However, I
almost feel guilty taking all that in at 7-7:30p even if its postworkout.
If I dont carb up post, I'm assuming I'm gonna be flat?

General observation-
Subtle changes in my arms, lots of changing in my abs, but there's so much fat there its still not even respectable. Nothing else seems to be changing much, I think my ab area is getting all the attention.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
d000d you got a free shirt?!? thats awesome lmao. i havnt had over 40g a carbs a day since last wed...lol. ima have a carb meal or 2 tommorow just to get some in. and yea...im looking pretty flat LOL

how many cals you taking in a day bro

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every week I've gone up whether it be volume, weight, or reps with one particular weight all the while dropping 7 lbs the 1st week and 5 lbs the 2nd. I cant see why this 3rd week would be any different. I've been spot on!
so your down 13lbs not to include week 3?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
d000d you got a free shirt?!? thats awesome lmao. i havnt had over 40g a carbs a day since last wed...lol. ima have a carb meal or 2 tommorow just to get some in. and yea...im looking pretty flat LOL

how many cals you taking in a day bro
I'm not really counting cals. I'm counting meals and portion controling. I'm thinning my carbs later in the day. I'm eating just as I always have but I've eliminated all the sweets, fried foods. No alcohol. Because of that, I'll have hardly any rebound.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - Cardio

Day 21 - Cardio

-1HR, 135-150BPM. I'm up a notch in the belt. Clothes getting looser, but I still look big. It's funny how when you lose weight, you actually look bigger.

-3 weeks in the books. 21 days up, 21 down and many more and much more interesting stuff to come.

- Numbers tomorrow! I haven't been in the 220's in years. We'll see if I got there.

- Last week on MM1D and MM. Then I start PCT. Not depressed, this is just the beginning. PCT will be fun with Formadrol and OEP. Will also start planning the 5 week Tren cycle and my PCT for that.

-Took Ghenerate last nite and this morning. I slept 11 hrs. Frikkin awesome.

- Another couples dinner where I'll need to be on my best behavior. I'm going with a few guys who drink like fish. I'll have to scope the menu beforehand.

- Keep followin fellaz, this is just the beginning of a long transformation!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! You are going to love Ghenerate. The first thing you'll start noticing is mood recovery, and sleep. The other benefits kick in later on (at least for me it did). You may also see some libido boosts but that may be hard to judge you being on a cycle and all. Log's lookin good bro. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Weigh-in

Weighed in at 233.6 - 2 lb loss from last week. BF% was 19.9, so lost another .9% in BF.

From 3 weeks ago, I've lost ~14lbs, ~2.8%BF.

It's indicative that water weight is mostly gone and that 2lbs per week will be the norm, we'll see. I can live with losing 1%BF a week too.

We'll juggle diet accordingly to keep the numbers going down. Workout and cardio is spot on, no need to change that up.

Gonna dose my goodies and get to work! Chest/Delts/Bi's

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 233.6 - 2 lb loss from last week. BF% was 19.9, so lost another .9% in BF.

From 3 weeks ago, I've lost ~14lbs, ~2.8%BF.

It's indicative that water weight is mostly gone and that 2lbs per week will be the norm, we'll see. I can live with losing 1%BF a week too.

We'll juggle diet accordingly to keep the numbers going down. Workout and cardio is spot on, no need to change that up.

Gonna dose my goodies and get to work! Chest/Delts/Bi's
FUGGIN PHENOMINAL PIMPIN!!!!!!!!!! That is what I like to see no loss in lbm and 2 pounds of fat loss. You are on point brother!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't here to respond to the other question. You can do with or without the carbs, they will not do you any harm regarding fat loss having them post workout limit them to 50 though. You will soak them all up in muscle way before any thing can even think of being stored as fat. Then just have protein and fishies before bed.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
FUGGIN PHENOMINAL PIMPIN!!!!!!!!!! That is what I like to see no loss in lbm and 2 pounds of fat loss. You are on point brother!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't here to respond to the other question. You can do with or without the carbs, they will not do you any harm regarding fat loss having them post workout limit them to 50 though. You will soak them all up in muscle way before any thing can even think of being stored as fat. Then just have protein and fishies before bed.
Good to see you brother!! Your words are keepin me going!

:cheers: <----Protein Shakes!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 - Chest/Bis/Delts

Chest/Bis/Delts

Flat Bench (Smith, no spot again)
140 - 10
230 - 8
200 - 8, 6-7

Incline Dumbbell Presses
75 - 10, 10, 8

Hammer Strength Decline
90 a side - 10
75 a side - 10
70 a side - 10

Cable Flyes (freemotion machine)
65 - 8
45 - 10, 10

Dummbell Curls
35 - 10
30 - 10
25 - 10

Preacher Curl Machine
80 - 10, 10, 10

Dumbbell Presses
60 - 10, 10
50 - 8

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes
-Never feel strong on these morning workouts. When switching up routine, I'll swap back and chest so I can get the benefit of being awake for chest. Funny thing is, lifts were up and volume as well.
-Dosed - Jacked, Ghenerate, YG and a MM preworkout. Pumps were frikkin insane.
-Rollin, eyes on the prize. Will need to watch lunch today; heading to relatives to eat, but we'll stay sensible here.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I just finished reading this whole thread and you're doing great. I am almost certain I will purchase the Trifecta Stack now. On your diet (correct me if I'm wrong on any of this), it seems that you're doing high protein / moderate carbs / moderate fats. Do you have a rough idea of how many grams P / C / F you're taking in each day?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I just finished reading this whole thread and you're doing great. I am almost certain I will purchase the Trifecta Stack now. On your diet (correct me if I'm wrong on any of this), it seems that you're doing high protein / moderate carbs / moderate fats. Do you have a rough idea of how many grams P / C / F you're taking in each day?
Sorry brother. I really don't know my P/C/F. If I did had to guess, it'd be 50/35/15 and my cals are in the 2000's.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Have to note: Had prolly my biggest meal since I started 3 weeks ago.

Dosed 2 YG and ate good. We'll see how this affects me on next weekends #'s.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with having a higher cal day, keep that metabolism in check! haha

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro. Looking forward to your final review on the stack. The GHenerate is awesome stuff, I love the rest I have on it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 - BackTraps/Tris

Back/Traps/Tris

Bent Over Rows
225 - 10, 8
185 - 8
155 - 10

Life Fitness Seated Row
115 - 10, 10, 10

Behind the Neck Pulldowns
115 - 10, 10, 10

Seated row, narrow grip
120 - 10, 10, 10

Barbell Shrugs
135 - 10
315 - 10, 10
275 - 10

Tricep Overhead Rope pull
90 - 10, 10, 8

Tricep Pushdowns
120- 10, 10, 10

20 min cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes
- Sweatin like a sieve at work. Not sure what brought upon so much perspiration.
- Got great sleep but motivation was medium.
- Gotta prep for legs tomorrow.
- Diet right on.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keepin it going Bro Keepin it going!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 - Legs

Legs

Instead of the same ole, I did the same workout, just in reverse!

Stiff Legged Deads
135 - 10
225 - 10, 10, 10

Seated Calves
50 - 10
150 - 10, 10
100 - 10

These were slow with pauses at the top and bottom.

Leg Extensions
1 leg -50 lbs x 10 each leg. Did right, left, right, left, no rest in between.
110 - 10, 10, 10

Centuries
90x10, 180x20, 270x30, 360x30, 360x15, 270x30, 180x20, 180x10
Still couldnt get to 40 with 360.

Squats
Wasted here. Instead of being bullish, I took the lighter approach.

185 - 10
155 - 10
135 - 10

I sat a$$ to ground for a 2sec pause and exploded up.

20 low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes-
- Feelin good. I'm never hungry, always motivated and recovery great.
- Getting sound sleep with Ghenerate.
- Remember, last week. Formadrol, OEP and Ghenerate will be my bridge for about 4 weeks. I'll then run PP's Tren and USP's OEP for 5 weeks and finish up with IForce Reversitol. Good times!!