R.I.P. USP Labs

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.stack3d.com/2019/03/usp-labs-no-longer-producing-products.html

Last week the Department Of Justice announced five individual defendants had pled guilty to felony charges including the CEO and the President of USP Labs. That supplement company has now removed all supplements from its website leaving just articles and an Instagram feed on its home page.

We did reach out to USP Labs customer service team for more information in which they replied saying “We are no longer producing products.” You can still find and purchase some of the brand’s supplements from retailers in America as well as internationally including places like Australia and Europe.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh the innovators of prime & pink magic

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember being a product tester for them years ago.. Some fat burner before OEP. I remember I'd get ziploc bags full of powder or pills & Jacob would just tell me to let him know what's going on. Lol.
Before Powerful was released, he gave me a bunch to test out. I told him I was heading to Vegas to get married and that I probably would ease off the pills for a while. He wrote back saying double up on the dose and the wife will thank me! Lol. He even sent me more!
When I tested for OEP, they used one of my quotes in all the bodybuilding mags when for their advertisement! Pretty cool seeing my name in there!
Lol, lastly, I tested the Pink Magic! Chingon!! ??? I think it later tested positive for some banned substances. That would explain the gains and insane vascularity that I remember.

Sucks to see them go, but at the same time, if they're screwing us around with products then put em away...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember being a product tester for them years ago.. Some fat burner before OEP. I remember I'd get ziploc bags full of powder or pills & Jacob would just tell me to let him know what's going on. Lol.
Before Powerful was released, he gave me a bunch to test out. I told him I was heading to Vegas to get married and that I probably would ease off the pills for a while. He wrote back saying double up on the dose and the wife will thank me! Lol. He even sent me more!
When I tested for OEP, they used one of my quotes in all the bodybuilding mags when for their advertisement! Pretty cool seeing my name in there!
Lol, lastly, I tested the Pink Magic! Chingon!! ������ I think it later tested positive for some banned substances. That would explain the gains and insane vascularity that I remember.

Sucks to see them go, but at the same time, if they're screwing us around with products then put em away...
did not stop there .. i remember that yo3ked tested to have mechabol in one of the batches

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did not stop there .. i remember that yo3ked tested to have mechabol in one of the batches
the original powerful was one of the 1st online purchases I ever made....it was fantastic, then 'new' formulas came out and none were even close to the original?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the original powerful was one of the 1st online purchases I ever made....it was fantastic, then 'new' formulas came out and none were even close to the original?
Yup def know what you are talking about

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why did they think they were going to get away with this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sad to see a once top notch company go...but they really have not had anything all that wonderful to offer in recent years anyway..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, lastly, I tested the Pink Magic! Chingon!! ������ I think it later tested positive for some banned substances. That would explain the gains and insane vascularity that I remember.

I repped for them and they promised me the world. Made me their superstar, put me on the cover and the center of the Asteroid Stack Manual. They took 3 year old pics I had given them to show my progress when applying to be a rep. Once I signed a photo release they then took that 3 year old pic and used it as my before picture for the Asteroid Stack. Now I will say that the Asteroid stack treated me quite well. However the progress they said I made in the 12 weeks was so far from the reality... On top of that they got my name wrong and when it came time to pony up on the "Extremely Badd Ass hook up for being their poster boy they offered to increase my rep pay by 1 product a month... Needless to say I was PISSED!!! They had told me 10 products a month, and when i told them I was going to spill the beans to all of AM they gave me 10 products one month then tried to go back to just 1 product a month. Needless to say I quit repping for and doing demos for them just a month after the Asteroid Stack manual came out and then everyone wanted to know why their new golden boy had quit repping for them...

Jacob was a nut, that guy was most definitely on the Autistic Spectrum, just not a normal fella at all.
Makes ya wonder what was actually in prime.
No doubt right, it was the most effective natty I ever used and stacked with PowerFull it was the shiz!!! No other natty product ever treated me the same but then again... was probably not all natty...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I repped for them and they promised me the world. Made me their superstar, put me on the cover and the center of the Asteroid Stack Manual. They took 3 year old pics I had given them to show my progress when applying to be a rep. Once I signed a photo release they then took that 3 year old pic and used it as my before picture for the Asteroid Stack. Now I will say that the Asteroid stack treated me quite well. However the progress they said I made in the 12 weeks was so far from the reality... On top of that they got my name wrong and when it came time to pony up on the "Extremely Badd Ass hook up for being their poster boy they offered to increase my rep pay by 1 product a month... Needless to say I was PISSED!!! They had told me 10 products a month, and when i told them I was going to spill the beans to all of AM they gave me 10 products one month then tried to go back to just 1 product a month. Needless to say I quit repping for and doing demos for them just a month after the Asteroid Stack manual came out and then everyone wanted to know why their new golden boy had quit repping for them...

Jacob was a nut, that guy was most definitely on the Autistic Spectrum, just not a normal fella at all.

No doubt right, it was the most effective natty I ever used and stacked with PowerFull it was the shiz!!! No other natty product ever treated me the same but then again... was probably not all natty...
They probably didn't want anyone actually USING 10 of their producys at a time because it would have been like 10x the recommended dose of dbol or something.

At least they stood up against protein spiking. hahaha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damnit. I loved that Co.

Tell those people that were attacking the company for DMAA to take a lot of Tylenol... How is that garbage on the market still?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apparantly more evidence proved DMAA didnt kill soldiers, but when you are looking for something to blame, blame the supplement. Not saying you, but the victims. A lot of people clai. Kratom is killing people. No, it is combining kratom with alcohol, illegal drugs, and being an idiot.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sad to see

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually never got around to trying Ultimate T. It’s not too late though!
Good bump in libido and sense of well-being. It also increases appetite so not the best to use during a cut. It’s not a huge increase, but noticeable.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few haters. (Unexpected, but not surprised I guess)

Where where you guys complaining about them when they were having contests and giving sh*t away left and right and even being more generous than they had to be. I recall them sending FireTitan a huge box of goodies for his entire team at the fire department just because he said he'd be sharing his winnings with them.

Not to long ago I said, I enjoyed their multi-vitamin and they sent me a box of them along with BCAA's, etc. for nothing.
If they did something illegal, and got caught, it still doesn't erase the good they did, and from my seat, it was quite a
bit of good.

This. is. Anabolic. Minds. (sparta)

:afro:
Tips bottle.

PS: I mis Max Reps! and this is going to be a very long thread.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder if there is any Prime floating around in a private stash out there that we could have tested...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Where where you guys complaining about them when they were having contests and giving sh*t away left and right and even being more generous than they had to be. I recall them sending FireTitan a huge box of goodies for his entire team at the fire department just because he said he'd be sharing his winnings with them.

Not to long ago I said, I enjoyed their multi-vitamin and they sent me a box of them along with BCAA's, etc. for nothing.
If they did something illegal, and got caught, it still doesn't erase the good they did, and from my seat, it was quite a
bit of good.

Tips bottle.

So if I hand out crack to kids and tell them it's candy, I'm Willy ****ing Wonka?! That makes me generous? They lied and somebody could have gotten seriously harmed. People are on all kinds of supplements and medications, so something that might be benign for most could be extremely dangerous to somebody else, especially because of interactions. It's also this kind of crap that is going to make it harder for honest supplement companies and gives the FDA yet another reason to step up restrictions.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
USP Labs' top-selling products from 2009 to 2013 — Jack3d and OxyElite Pro — contained DMAA, which authorities said resulted in a rash of liver injuries.
Not to split hairs at this point, but wasnt it a batch of Oxyelite after they removed DMAA that caused the liver issues in Hawaii?

Not defending anyone or anything but if used responsibly at proper doses I feel DMAA is safe. As with many things out there

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

bit of good.

Tips bottle.

To be fair and honest - I liked A LOT about USP. They did have generous hookups. I liked their protein a lot. I am not a huge user or preworkouts but Max Reps was great, as was their BCAA product. They appeared to have some good things going. And yes, they wete generous. I have a T-Shirt that I love.

But what they appeared to be is heavily tainted by this. And it is unfortunate. I remember being in my early teens and working for someone at my first job. I did kind of a good job, except in one spot I was half a$$ed. He said, "You did a good job, and then went and did that and made it all look like sh1t." That is how life is.

These guys had some great labels they were selling, but now we have to question if they were delivering on any of it.

If someone helps a little old lady across the street and then goes home and beats their wife, it doesn't erase them helping the old lady. It makes it even more tragic - to see that the potential was wasted on stupidity.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my 25 years of iron, why do I keep missing all the tainted stuff?! Dammit

From now on, someone PM me when they have the good stuff. lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jesus.. They're now candy dealin' pushing crack to children, and now wife beating grandma helpers...

lol.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes ya wonder what was actually in prime.
Nothing. He sent me 4 bottles when it originally came out to run a log/test and I saw zilch from it.

I also was a tester for the original Jacked, when it wasn't spelled with a "3" in it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

bit of good.

Tips bottle.

I am far from a hater. I had a legitimate gripe about the integrity of the owner from personal experience with how he conducted himself with business. Which shines a bit of a light on the integrity level of the company he ran. I took the high road and don't just blast the company when I separated from them, but now it is defunct due to some shady practices and someone posted a thread on the topic. So now I am discussing why it isn't a surprise to me.

A lot of the good they did was simply online marketing, it doesn't take away from the fact people benefited from it but if you think for a second that wasn't done to improve the social standing of the company online then it had the intended effect on you. Not saying that there was nothing nice about the company, or that they never had good intentions, but it would be naive to believe that stuff was not also part of the whole online marketing process which brought or helped them retain customers. It worked, you are defending them even post mortem, because they gave you and some others free stuff... :)

Also, I did not knock their products at all. I actually enjoyed many of the products I have run from them. However I have not been a supporter of theirs since they intentionally screwed me over. So I have only used free or steeply discounted products of theirs since that time. Like if I need aminos and theirs is the better buy I would get them but otherwise nope...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Got screwed by them, and you still bought their stuff at a discount or free (Morals galore bro)... and I'm naive. Sounds like a love hate situation to me. And there's nothing like the feeling of stepping all over a dead man's company's grave, eh?!

You boys want to keep on quoting my post and talking? I'm game. Never mind. You win.
I promise to never buy their stuff again. lol.

Damn. I wish I had some Max Reps. I imagine it was like... crack.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if I hand out crack to kids and tell them it's candy, I'm Willy ****ing Wonka?! That makes me generous? They lied and somebody could have gotten seriously harmed. People are on all kinds of supplements and medications, so something that might be benign for most could be extremely dangerous to somebody else, especially because of interactions. It's also this kind of crap that is going to make it harder for honest supplement companies and gives the FDA yet another reason to step up restrictions.
Exactly, so what they gave away a bunch of tainted supplement and the Anabolic mind community must be Il right thank you for that???. If I decide to use DMAA or DMHA or prohormone (not saying there product contain it) this my decision, it does not have to come from a **** company like them or Driven sport. Jeezz the level of **** sucking ball of some people here is just WOW!!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to split hairs at this point, but wasnt it a batch of Oxyelite after they removed DMAA that caused the liver issues in Hawaii?

Not defending anyone or anything but if used responsibly at proper doses I feel DMAA is safe. As with many things out there
I thought that was the incarnation after dmaa. Could be wrong though

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are the lab tests of all the "spiked" products? That is what I want to see. Actual evidence. Here say is one thing, getting great results from a product is one thing, even though the claim is natural, but an actual lab test will validate or invalidate. I see the charges, but they aren't very descriptive. Seems life vague felony charges. I would like to see the details before making a complete judgement.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, so what they gave away a bunch of tainted supplement and the Anabolic mind community must be Il right thank you for that???. If I decide to use DMAA or DMHA or prohormone (not saying there product contain it) this my decision, it does not have to come from a **** company like them or Driven sport. Jeezz the level of **** sucking ball of some people here is just WOW!!!!
Does anyone think Jack3d and OxyElite Pro did not contain DMAA?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Og Jack3d and oep were the only good thing they ever made

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What product was "tainted" with something illegal?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What product was "tainted" with something illegal?
I mean, if we're going to be literal here, then anything with DMAA (same as every company who did or does sell it).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ Got screwed by them, and you still bought their stuff at a discount or free (Morals galore bro)... and I'm naive. Sounds like a love hate situation to me. And there's nothing like the feeling of stepping all over a dead man's company's grave, eh?!

You boys want to keep on quoting my post and talking? I'm game. Never mind. You win.
I promise to never buy their stuff again. lol.

Damn. I wish I had some Max Reps. I imagine it was like... crack.
Morals, not exactly sure how that has anything to do with morals... Got screwed by the company, yep, but they still had solid products which I never said they didn't. So being a consumer in need, I get what I needed for the best deal... Hmmm... nothing morale about that at all... When they were selling their Aminos for pennies on the dollar which was actually a loss to them you are damn straight I bought them up... Same with when they were dropping Anabolic Pump for 10 bucks I picked up a few bottles... That has nothing to do with morals that has to do with being an intelligent consumer. As a matter of fact it shows that I am not bound by my pride to the point of losing out on a good deal which would be unintelligent... That's not a moral decision it is a budgetary one...

I can also tell you where I wasn't for the last several years. I wasn't involved in any of the challenges, logs or gift receiving. The last USP stuff I got was given to me by other board members. I did not support the company in any way other than when it benefited me with an amazing value like the ones I mentioned above.

Stepping all over a dead man's company's grave... WHAT does that even mean. I am pretty sure the owners are still alive... and the company is now defunct by the owners admission of guilt... So... you can try to defend their virtue all you want but guess what. It doesn't change reality... It was the same lack of integrity they had in dealing with me that caused them to go under. So HA to the MUTHA FUGGIN HA! That is some funny and karmic stuff right there... LOL!!! So guess what... I am going to enjoy it!!!

As far as being naive, if you honestly believe they were not trying to market themselves via the charitable donations / generosity on line then you are indeed naive. That would be a real shock considering you yourself are a part of your companies marketing campaign, and every nice thing you set up to do or arrange for a consumer on behalf of the company is marketing tactics... Every bit of advice you give, even when not related to your company, every time you get an extra bottle sent to someone who is logging. All of that is marketing for the company, and will be until you no longer have the companies name in your signature. That may not be your intention but it is damn sure why it gets approved and pushed through... it is the reason for Forum Reps at all... Every single thing you do personally to help your buddies online also markets the company. That is why you are a rep. That's how all of this works. Supplement companies have really cornered the market on damn near free marketing. Giving away 30-60$ worth of at cost product to get reps to work anywhere between 10-100 hours a month. So that is anywhere from pennies an hour all the way up to well, below minimum wage per hour depending on the dedication level of the reps which is normally pretty high at first and you can squeeze out tons of hours of online marketing for much less than $1.00 an hour... However people take pride in being a rep which is why they do all that work for next to nothing. That or they have no idea the ridiculous mark up on the supps and have no idea the company is literally paying very little to them at all.

By the way, you are the one calling people haters, then calling grown men boys because they aren't humping the same leg you are on... this is twice you tried to turn a normal conversation into something negative. Grow up... your heroes weren't that virtuous. WAAAAHHHH.... My opinion doesn't fit yours, and I have legitimate gripes about the company you can't argue with. As a result, you turn things personal trying to attack my morals which have nothing to do with the situation, and aren't even in question. That by itself shows which one of us is acting more maturely...

Anyway, lets drop this regardless because we obviously don't agree and I really don't feel like lowering myself into attacking you personally like you chose to do with me.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ tldr. You use a lot of words. Can I get the Reader's Digest version? (The naive guy)