ProSynthesis-17 (IMPORTANT QUESTION):

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taste please. Like others, if I can't stomach it, I won't reorder.

dcittadini

Awards
I think we're all on the same page on this one. If you ask personal preference we will all give you ours, but it's a business at the end of the day and we want you to stay in business to whip up supplements that actually work. I have time and resources most don't to even ponder this question, and by virtue of us being on this board we are the 1% who actually care about the minutiae.

TBH I didn't give much thought to an EAA supp having such broad appeal, but considering how many folks are intermittent fasting, keto, or vegetar/vegan, it's actually a much needed supplement given the current dietary restrictions so many are abiding by. Great foresight. Excited to watch the evolution.

I think it's the right call to establish an effective + great tasting product first, and then maybe throw us fancy boys and girls a bone with the "all natural" version. Appreciate you having us be a part of the convo even though you've already got it sussed out ; )

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DECISION

I appreciate everyone's feedback. I really do. After thinking it through and taking into consideration the wide range of responses I have received, I have decided to go with an artificially flavored version, BUT I do plan on following it up with a natural version not too long from now.

Although I personally prefer all-natural (regardless of taste), I understand that most people won't continue drinking a product if they don't like the way it tastes. Being that ProSynthesis is designed to be a staple product, taste is important. Furthermore, even among the people that want a natural version, I am certain that even some of them would eventually stop using it if they don't like the taste. Personally, I come from an era in which the most foul tasting products ever made were on store shelves. To me, even the worst tasting products of today are miles better than the grotesque tasting stuff of the 1980's.

So, while the first release won't be all-natural, it will eventually come...not only because a decent portion of you guys want it, but because I want it to.

At this point the labels are going to be sent to the printer. After the labels are made, they will be shipped to the manufacturer and he will make the product. Once he's done, he will ship it to me. All this takes a few weeks, BUT...everything is now done and decided, so I can reliably say that the product will be here very soon.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ProSynthesis Build
In addition to the upcoming and soon to be released original ProSynthesis, I will very likely be releasing the enhanced version soon thereafter. In fact, it could be released just a few weeks after the original version comes out.

I haven't decided on an exact name for this product yet, but it will be included in the ProSynthesis line. This will be a 30 serving product and contain the exact same amino acid formula found in the original version, but with some nice additions.

The star addition will be Mediator PA (phosphatidic acid). I will include this ingredient at the full 1,500 mg dose. This ALONE will make the product a GREAT value, as most companies are charging $49 or more just for this amount of Mediator PA. You will be receiving this ingredient for a FRACTION of that cost!

I will likely also be including HMB and HICA. I haven't decided on the exact dose for each of these ingredients yet, but it will likely be 1.5 grams of HMB and 500 mg of HICA per serving.

I will also slightly increase the betaine and citrulline dose, so that there are 3 grams of each, rather than 2 grams, as seen in the original ProSynthesis.

I believe this product will be the most potent muscle builder on the market, bar none. It will be great not only for those trying to build muscle, but it will also be awesome for those in cutting phases, as ingredients like HMB and HICA are very effective when attempting to maintain muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction OR during high intensity training phases. Clinical trials show very promising results for both of these ingredients under these conditions.

The combination of massive doses of EAAs, a full clinical dose of Mediator PA, as well as HICA and HMB, is going t promote the most anabolic environment of any legal product available. Just the massive dose of EAAs alone (such as that found in ProSynthesis), has already been shown to stimulate protein synthesis and mitigate protein breakdown more effectively than any other class of supplements on Earth. Once you add clinically validated doses of phosphatidic acid, HMB and HICA to the mix, it is going to be crazy good.

Remember, if you were to go and buy these products separately, you would end up paying WAY MORE than what you will be paying here. Purchased piece by piece, you're looking at spending at least $140. The PA alone is at least $50. And in regards to the aminos, most companies are charging about $40-$45 for just 300-400 grams. My product will contain OVER a kilogram (roughly 1,100 grams) of aminos. On top of that, the amount of HICA and HMB found in ProSynthesis would be about $15-$20. In other words, you would be spending a lot of money. People buy PA and EAAs all the time. I will be selling both of them...and giving you much larger amounts of EAAs...for far less money than the competition...and that isn't even counting the HICA, HMB, Betaine, etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to give them both a try!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ProSynthesis Build
In addition to the upcoming and soon to be released original ProSynthesis, I will very likely be releasing the enhanced version soon thereafter. In fact, it could be released just a few weeks after the original version comes out.

I haven't decided on an exact name for this product yet, but it will be included in the ProSynthesis line. This will be a 30 serving product and contain the exact same amino acid formula found in the original version, but with some nice additions.

The star addition will be Mediator PA (phosphatidic acid). I will include this ingredient at the full 1,500 mg dose. This ALONE will make the product a GREAT value, as most companies are charging $49 or more just for this amount of Mediator PA. You will be receiving this ingredient for a FRACTION of that cost!

I will likely also be including HMB and HICA. I haven't decided on the exact dose for each of these ingredients yet, but it will likely be 1.5 grams of HMB and 500 mg of HICA per serving.

I will also slightly increase the betaine and citrulline dose, so that there are 3 grams of each, rather than 2 grams, as seen in the original ProSynthesis.

I believe this product will be the most potent muscle builder on the market, bar none. It will be great not only for those trying to build muscle, but it will also be awesome for those in cutting phases, as ingredients like HMB and HICA are very effective when attempting to maintain muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction OR during high intensity training phases. Clinical trials show very promising results for both of these ingredients under these conditions.

The combination of massive doses of EAAs, a full clinical dose of Mediator PA, as well as HICA and HMB, is going t promote the most anabolic environment of any legal product available. Just the massive dose of EAAs alone (such as that found in ProSynthesis), has already been shown to stimulate protein synthesis and mitigate protein breakdown more effectively than any other class of supplements on Earth. Once you add clinically validated doses of phosphatidic acid, HMB and HICA to the mix, it is going to be crazy good.

Remember, if you were to go and buy these products separately, you would end up paying WAY MORE than what you will be paying here. Purchased piece by piece, you're looking at spending at least $140. The PA alone is at least $50. And in regards to the aminos, most companies are charging about $40-$45 for just 300-400 grams. My product will contain OVER a kilogram (roughly 1,100 grams) of aminos. On top of that, the amount of HICA and HMB found in ProSynthesis would be about $15-$20. In other words, you would be spending a lot of money. People buy PA and EAAs all the time. I will be selling both of them...and giving you much larger amounts of EAAs...for far less money than the competition...and that isn't even counting the HICA, HMB, Betaine, etc.
Sounds awesome man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I get the First Bucket !!

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
IM PUMPED! I recently purchased a product with the flavor “Natty” and I must admit, I love it. I will buy it when you release it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless the artificial tastes awful, I plan to try the natural as well when it’s released. Worst case then I would cut it with the artificial to use it up & go back to artificial.
Good Idea!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll probably just wait until the "Build" version is available.

I'm thinking this can be consumed pre and intra workout?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll probably just wait until the "Build" version is available.

I'm thinking this can be consumed pre and intra workout?
Pre-workout is better than intra-workout, as pre-workout supplementation can be more accurately defined as intra-post-workout supplementation. If you drink an EAA product immediately before training, it is going to start hitting the bloodstream while you're training....and remain in circulation for an additional 4-5 hours.

On the other hand, if you drink your EAAs in the middle of training, they won't start entering the bloodstream until the workout is over or nearly over. It's better to have these nutrients available as soon as muscle damage begins occurring. For this reason, pre-training EAA supplementation is preferable to intra or post.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, the build will likely end up selling for about $20-$25 more than the base formulation, due to the cost of the additional ingredients.
Understood. Mediator isn't a cheap ingredient. But totally worth it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Understood. Mediator isn't a cheap ingredient. But totally worth it.
Yeah. With the Mediator, HICA and HMB, it certainly affects the price point. While the HMB is pretty cheap, HICA isn't really a cheap ingredient either. It doesn't cost as much as Mediator, but even when dosed at 15 grams per bottle (500 mg per serving) it still increases the manufacturing cost by several dollars per bottle. So, a $20-$25 increase for adding all 3 is pretty damn good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stop Teasing Us!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen pa at 70%.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unless the artificial tastes awful, I plan to try the natural as well when it’s released. Worst case then I would cut it with the artificial to use it up & go back to artificial.
That is a good plan, I would likely do the same if I purchased the natural.

More so meant the build version and original though. I will likely only purchase the artificial flavored product myself as that will be challenging enough to flavor with the high doses of ingredients.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a good plan, I would likely do the same if I purchased the natural.

More so meant the build version and original though. I will likely only purchase the artificial flavored product myself as that will be challenging enough to flavor with the high doses of ingredients.
Yeah I’m excited for the Build too - that’s a great price increase for the added PA et al.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen pa at 70%.
I've heard of it, but who is it sold by? I don't trust a lot of the generic PA products out there. I've seen some products claiming to contain an amount of PA that just isn't possible when taking into consideration the actual weight of the product's contents. For example, I've seen products that claim to contain 1,500 mg of PA per serving, but when the contents are removed and weighed, they weigh less than a gram in total.

I've seen plenty of other companies do this; even some of the so-called legitimate big-name companies. There is one product in particular that has a 3 capsule serving size, while claiming to contain over 2 grams of active raws. NOPE! I removed the raws from the caps and weighed them on a VERY accurate mg scale...and the total weigh was about 1,500 mg. Each cap was stuffed to the limit and each one contained roughly 500 mg of material. 500 mg was all the cap could hold. PLUS, the label also said that the product contained fillers like rice flour, etc. So, if part of the product's weigh was rice four, it means that each serving actually contained LESS than 1,500 of actives. Yet, the label claimed that the product contained over 2 grams of actives.

This is NOT an uncommon occurrence. Believe me. Manufacturers to do this regularly. They don't necessarily do it intentionally, but if a company says they want a product with a certain dose of actives...and a certain number of caps per serving, they manufacturer will just stuff as much as they can into each cap and call it a day. If the claimed dose isn't able to fit into that number of caps, oh well. Of course, not all manufacturers will do this, but plenty will. I've seen it first hand on MORE than one occasion.

In most cases, the company will provide the manufacturer with a certain formula, and the manufacturer will tell the company how many caps is required in order to house that particular formula. But...sometimes the manufacturer is wrong. You see, each ingredient (of which there are many thousands) has a different weight to volume ratio...and the manufacturer doesn't know them all. Most of the time, the manufacturer is able to accurately estimate the required amount of caps to house all the ingredients, but not always. So, what happens if a manufacturer estimates incorrectly? What happens if the manufacturer encapsulates the product and then realizes that he couldn't fit all the actives into the estimated number of caps? Well, some manufacturers will take the loss and start over, but usually NOT! If the manufacturer thinks they can get away with shorting the company...and neither the company nor the customer will notice, they will just short them. It happens MORE than most of you guys probably realize.

For this reason, I ALWAYS determine the cap count myself...and ALWAYS over-estimate the number of caps required so that this does not happen! I've seen this happen too many times to not do the calculations myself.

With all this said, generally speaking, there is a 10% +/- rule for supplement manufacturers. They are usually more accurate than that (when they want to be), but it exists none the less (because it's impossible to ensure that every cap contains an identical amount of each active, particularly when dealing with large quantities of mixed powders). Even pharmaceutical companies have a 5% +/- rule. For most people who buy supplements, 5% would be considered acceptable, but some of the stuff I've seen is just theft.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Other companies : “You know why Rome wasn’t built in a day? Because Mike Arnold didn’t build it.” I appreciate the big facts regarding the shady practices involved within the community! I look forward to supporting the drop!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any closer to release? Hopefully by 5/1
I am hoping to release both versions at roughly the same time. On may come slightly sooner than the other, but not by much. I am working on making the 2nd label now. It is nearly done. I could've already sent the first label to the printer, but I held off on doing so because it saves money to print both labels at the same time (when the labels are the same size). By printing a 2nd label of equal size, I can have the 2nd label printed for about 1/6th the original cost.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost patiently waiting !!

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold
Needing this in my life badly lol! Any update on release yet?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The ProSynthesis-BUILD label was completed today. Both the BUILD and original were sent to the printers today.
That’s great, but when are we going to be able to get our amino acid-starved hands on this product?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think these are going to be Great Sellers !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holding off ordering an eaa/intra as long as I could, but I’ll be out of my current by the end of the week and will surely order something to restock during the inevitable holiday sales this weekend.
I had to order a few tubs to hold me over also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is kind of funny, I can't even use it at the moment, but I still can wait to get my hands on it !!

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am about 4-6 weeks away from finishing my cut and starting my summer/fall "maingain" where calories will be barely above maintenance so this product is KEY for that as it will allow me to get my protein needs met while eating less protein and diverting those calories to carbs to drive the workouts more.

Diverting 300 or so calories from protein to carbs has a big impact on workouts when in these maintenance/maingain phases.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am about 4-6 weeks away from finishing my cut and starting my summer/fall "maingain" where calories will be barely above maintenance so this product is KEY for that as it will allow me to get my protein needs met while eating less protein and diverting those calories to carbs to drive the workouts more.

Diverting 300 or so calories from protein to carbs has a big impact on workouts when in these maintenance/maingain phases.

That sounds like a good plan.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Aminos still have calories. I don’t remember if he has it listed on the label, but if you’re tracking, you may want to calculate out the calories from the amino acids here. They should average out to around 4 per gram like protein, but with a unique ratio, and depending on how precise you want to be, you may have to check it individually.