• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I must be brain Dead I can't find the Labels ?
NOTE: The BUILD has AstraGin in it too, even though you won't see it on the label image below. The product itself will have an updated label. :)

NOTE: Also, the serving size (number of scoops) will be different from what you see on these labels. The Original will be 3 level scoops...and the BUILD will be 3 rounded scoops. There were no scoop sizes which perfectly fit the BUILD into 3 level scoops.

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOTE: The BUILD has AstraGin in it too, even though you won't see it on the label image below. The product itself will have an updated label. :)

NOTE: Also, the serving size (number of scoops) will be different from what you see on these labels. The Original will be 3 level scoops...and the BUILD will be 3 rounded scoops. There were no scoop sizes which perfectly fit the BUILD into 3 level scoops.
View attachment 233985

View attachment 233984
Geez that's insane (in a good way). Loaded lol. Price point on both of these?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So will these be on the website to order by next week?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So will these be on the website to order by next week?
I just spoke with my manufacturer and he said that both ProSynthesis products are being completed TODAY! It usually takes anywhere between 5-7 days to receive products after shipment....so they should be on the site in about a week or so.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geez that's insane (in a good way). Loaded lol. Price point on both of these?
Post-discount, the members here are looking at under $60 for the "17" and about $80 for the "BUILD".

When it comes to the BUILD version, the Mediator PA, HMB, and HICA, as well as the extra gram of citrulline and betaine are basically being added to the product at cost (my cost). Mediator-PA alone is a $15 ingredient when adding 30 servings at 1.5 grams per serving.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just let us know when we can order, I don't mind Pre-Orders myself !

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just let us know when we can order, I don't mind Pre-Orders myself !
I want to have this stuff IN MY HANDS before taking any orders. I know that it's unlikely anything will happen to the product during shipping, but if anything did happen...and I had already taken a bunch of people's money...I would likely have a bunch of very unhappy people.

So, we must all wait until the products are in hand! :)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a way to combine MA labs and MA reaserch orders? ( I don't mind paying for two shipments. Just planning on paying with money order or personal check and would rather do it once).
@Mike Arnold

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to grabbing a tub of each right away to try them out! Excited about these honestly low price points as well.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow! I am so excited. My timing changed a bit as last meso went longer so i am starting my natural 12 week slow bulk with Anabolic Effect and PS17 Build!

Then a 2 week active rest including an 8 day cruise.

Then another bulk but this time 16 weeks with gear and PS17 Build.

So i am in for 3 for each of these blocks of bulking!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas 🎶

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a way to combine MA labs and MA reaserch orders? ( I don't mind paying for two shipments. Just planning on paying with money order or personal check and would rather do it once).
@Mike Arnold
I'm sorry, but we need to keep company sales separate for tax purposes. However, if you place an order for both companies at the same time...and then immediately email us afterward, we will remove one of the shipping charges for you.

But...we can't accept a single money order/paper check for combined purchases, as it is an accounting/tax headache. There are good reasons why companies keep their business records separate. Personally, I'm not aware of a single multi-company owner that allows people to pay for products from multiple companies with a single check. I think that people sometimes just assume that because I own both companies, I can conduct business like a single company. I understand why people think that, but in reality it doesn't matter if there are 10 separate owners with 10 different companies...or one owner with 10 companies. Each company is still its own entity with separate business records.

But...we will remove a shipping charge if both companies are ordered from at the same time, as long as you let us know as soon as you order. :)

Thanks! :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! I am so excited. My timing changed a bit as last meso went longer so i am starting my natural 12 week slow bulk with Anabolic Effect and PS17 Build!

Then a 2 week active rest including an 8 day cruise.

Then another bulk but this time 16 weeks with gear and PS17 Build.

So i am in for 3 for each of these blocks of bulking!
I love you. haha. :)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry, but we need to keep company sales separate for tax purposes. However, if you place an order for both companies at the same time...and then immediately email us afterward, we will remove one of the shipping charges for you.

But...we can't accept a single money order/paper check for combined purchases, as it is an accounting/tax headache. There are good reasons why companies keep their business records separate. Personally, I'm not aware of a single multi-company owner that allows people to pay for products from multiple companies with a single check. I think that people sometimes just assume that because I own both companies, I can conduct business like a single company. I understand why people think that, but in reality it doesn't matter if there are 10 separate owners with 10 different companies...or one owner with 10 companies. Each company is still its own entity with separate business records.

But...we will remove a shipping charge if both companies are ordered from at the same time, as long as you let us know as soon as you order. :)

Thanks! :)
Got it , thanks for your time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One company owner to another, I know what you are talking about!

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just spoke with my manufacturer and he said that both ProSynthesis products are being completed TODAY! It usually takes anywhere between 5-7 days to receive products after shipment....so they should be on the site in about a week or so.
It’s been a week now. Will your website be updated today with both ProSynthesis products?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. OK, I received both ProSynthesis products last night and was just about to have my IT guy add them to the website, but then...

I noticed that the products had the WRONG LABELS!!!!

The words "pissed off" would be a major understatement in describing my initial reaction! Unfortunately, the label company printed the wrong labels. They printed a rough draft, rather than the final draft. They then shipped the labels to my manufacturer, who put them on the products without knowing any better. What makes it suck even worse is that the labels are almost perfect, aside from a couple important errors. The errors are...

The Label Doesn’t Display the Proper Serving Size

ProSynthesis-17:
The label reads as “2 ½ scoops”, but it should read as “3 level scoops”.

ProSynthesis-BUILD: The label reads as “2 2/3rd scoops”, but it should read as “3 rounded scoops”.

One of the Ingredients Isn’t Listed on the BUILD Label

ProSynthesis-BUILD:
The label doesn’t list AstraGin as an ingredient, even though it is in the bottle.

In short, the product was properly made...and the proper size scoop is in the bottle, but the label is wrong. If someone were to consume "3 level scoops" of the ProSynthesis-17 and "3 rounded scoops" of the ProSynthesis-BUILD, the serving size would be correct.

With that said, it's up to you guys whether or not I make these products available for sale now...or wait for the new labels to arrive (new labels will take 2-3 weeks). If someone is willing to accept the label errors as they are, I can sell the products, but I would have to put a disclaimer on the website. Doing that makes me feel a little uncomfortable because it looks unprofessional, but every day I have a dozen people telling me they want the products now!

So, it's up to you guys. If you guys want the products now, let me know. If not, I'll wait. It's your call.

* My sincere apologies for this problem. Getting these products made has been an absolute nightmare. This is exactly why I didn't want to take any pre-orders :)

Last edited:
ohfloh23

ohfloh23

Awards
Hi, guys. OK, I received both ProSynthesis products last night and was just about to have my IT guy add them to the website, but then...

The words "pissed off" would be a major understatement in describing my initial reaction! Unfortunately, the label company printed the wrong labels. They printed a rough draft, rather than the final draft. They then shipped the labels to my manufacturer, who put them on the products without knowing any better. What makes it suck even worse is that the labels are almost perfect, aside from a couple important errors. They errors are...

ProSynthesis-17:

ProSynthesis-BUILD: The label reads as “2 2/3rd scoops”, but it should read as “3 rounded scoops”.

ProSynthesis-BUILD:
The label doesn’t list AstraGin as an ingredient, even though it is in the bottle.

In short, the product was properly made...and the proper size scoop in the bottle, but the label is wrong. If someone were to consume "3 level scoops" of the ProSynthesis-17 and "3 rounded scoops" of the ProSynthesis-BUILD, the serving size would be correct.

With that said, it's up to you guys whether or not I make these products available for sale now...or wait for the new labels to arrive (new labels will take 2-3 weeks). If anyone is willing to except the label errors as they are, I can sell them the products, but I would have to put a disclaimer on the website. Doing that makes me feel a little uncomfortable because it looks unprofessional, but every day I have a dozen people telling me they want the products now!

So, it's up to you guys. If you guys want the products now, let me know. If not, we'll wait. It's your call.

* My sincere apologies for this problem. Getting these products made has been an absolute nightmare. This is exactly why I didn't want to take any pre-orders :)
Take my money - where do I pay? I’ll take it as is, disclaimer and all. Thanks for putting up with us.

dcittadini

Awards
Totally your call, Mike, but I'd still scoop an error label Build... could be a collectors item one day 😉 I completely appreciate you potentially not wanting to put up a disclaimer on the site, bummer situation, but I'm pretty sure the AM community won't care. Do I smell future discount labeling on next run of the Proto line?? I'll spam the sh*t out of the company if they don't atone for their sin.

dcittadini

Awards
btw I won't use names, but your "nightmare" product run would be a smashing success for at least one other company on this board 😆😉 no worries at all, OGs know to never be optimistic on timelines. Truly appreciate your tact of not taking pre-orders, it's absolutely the right call.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no problem with purchasing them with the incorrect label, my suggestion would be to throw in a Copy of the corect label with the product, is someone wanted or needed to they can tape it on the jug.

Take my money Please!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The words "pissed off" would be a major understatement in describing my initial reaction! Unfortunately, the label company printed the wrong labels. They printed a rough draft, rather than the final draft. They then shipped the labels to my manufacturer, who put them on the products without knowing any better. What makes it suck even worse is that the labels are almost perfect, aside from a couple important errors. The errors are...

ProSynthesis-17:

ProSynthesis-BUILD:

In short, the product was properly made...and the proper size scoop is in the bottle, but the label is wrong. If someone were to consume "3 level scoops" of the ProSynthesis-17 and "3 rounded scoops" of the ProSynthesis-BUILD, the serving size would be correct.

With that said, it's up to you guys whether or not I make these products available for sale now...or wait for the new labels to arrive (new labels will take 2-3 weeks). If someone is willing to accept the label errors as they are, I can sell the products, but I would have to put a disclaimer on the website. Doing that makes me feel a little uncomfortable because it looks unprofessional, but every day I have a dozen people telling me they want the products now!

So, it's up to you guys. If you guys want the products now, let me know. If not, I'll wait. It's your call.

Doesn’t bother me as long as I know the correct dose!

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote

ProSynthesis-17:

ProSynthesis-BUILD:

Now! I see it on the site but no BUY option

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None of us meatheads care about the label at this point if it's your product. Lol

But on that note; aren't you getting the final approval before the you sign off on the proof? Like most manufacturers and brands, when I get a label from the third-party printing company, they are pretty anal with how they make you sign off and check so many boxes that this is your final proof. Which I also prpint and inspect in my hand.

If it's really critical and little minuscule things that have to be perfect, then I spend $100 for them to send me the label in person to inspect.

After the label is approved, that is sent to the manufacturer, so I'm not sure if that's a step you guys skip or if you make your manufacturer handle the printing of the label process? I can see that being an issue even though in-house is great, you are not 100% in control as if you were the one handling the labels from a 3rd party.

I recommend Shane from Passion Labels if you need a new label company.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel Please ship @Hyde his order first We all really want to see him Kick Butt !!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would purchase now! I also use a scale so I don’t usually pay much attention to the scoop.

I do think I quick printed paper with the updated label (like mentioned) would be a good happy medium that also eliminates any confusion. That would help save you time and energy responding to emails or messages and any possible drama.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None of us meatheads care about the label at this point if it's your product. Lol

But on that note; aren't you getting the final approval before the you sign off on the proof? Like most manufacturers and brands, when I get a label from the third-party printing company, they are pretty anal with how they make you sign off and check so many boxes that this is your final proof. Which I also print and inspect in my hand.
Yes, they did send a final proof, but they still printed the wrong label. I spoke to them today and they agreed to print more labels without any complaint.

If it's really critical and little minuscule things that have to be perfect, then I spend $100 for them to send me the label in person to inspect.

After the label is approved, that is sent to the manufacturer, so I'm not sure if that's a step you guys skip or if you make your manufacturer handle the printing of the label process? I can see that being an issue even though in-house is great, you are not 100% in control as if you were the one handling the labels from a 3rd party.

I recommend Shane from Passion Labels if you need a new label company.
The company I use has been great aside from this. They were pretty apologetic about it...and are re-printing immediately. Thanks.

See bold above.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would purchase now! I also use a scale so I don’t usually pay much attention to the scoop.

I do think I quick printed paper with the updated label (like mentioned) would be a good happy medium that also eliminates any confusion. That would help save you time and energy responding to emails or messages and any possible drama.
Don't weigh it out. Weighing the serving doesn't usually work with mixable products...because it doesn't account for the weight of the sweeteners, flavoring agents, de-bitterizers, de-clumping agents, etc. :)

In short, the serving size is heavier than the weight of the actives. Weighing stuff out only works when the product contains ONLY actives. :)

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there an intro Discount Code ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done !!

Order details
ProductTotal
ProSynthesis-BUILD × 2$179.98
Veda-Gest × 1$28.99
Subtotal:$208.97
Discount:-$20.90
Shipping:$8.49 via Flat rate
Payment method:E-Check (Green Money E-check provider)
Total:$196.56

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Curious @Mike Arnold how many of each do you have ?