PROMO: You Asked For ANIMAL... I bring you ANIMAL!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Heck! I might as well give this entry a go. Though, I will say, that if I am not chosen, I had a supp planned out for the upcoming month before this entry anyhow. I would still like to try this out, though.

I realize that there was some controversy a while back over this particular supp, something to do with an ingredient being/not being in the product as it claimed. Well, I would like to know how this product works.

Y'all at Universal have nothing to prove to me, I know. I just wanna know how this particular product works. It is said that this is not only a test-boosting product, but that it will boost the other four main helping hormones, curtail problematic estrogen, increase energy, and provide valuable micronutrients.

That sounds right up my alley any time of the year. Particularly, now though, I'd be using it for something of a "recomp." And hormones are known to kind of go, in a one-word statement "haywire", when recompositioning occurs. I would like to see if this can help keep them buggers in check and not leave me soft and weak. I am on a sensible diet. I eat naturally. That word is kind of vague, so I guess I'm saying that I eat when hungry. I get hungry five times per day it seems. I only have three rules for myself:

1. I cycle my carbs (eat only from 60g-100g on off days w/cardio)
2. I take in 40g protein per meal.
3. I get small amounts of fat in with each meal. These fats come from fatty fish, egg yolks, walnuts/flax seed, sesame oil.

The program I use is what I call "the meat n' taters" program. I work out only three times per week, since I am not eating what a lot of experts would say "bulking" cals. I do cardio three times per week with moderate intensity. Here is what a week of training is for me:

*Reps are not set in stone; dependent on weight:)

Monday: Chest/Tris
DB incline 3x10,8,6
Weighted dips 3x10,8,6
DB flat 3x10,8,6
Skullcrushers 4x12,10,10,8

Tuesday: Back/Bis
Weighted pullups 3x10,8,6
Deadlifts 4x10,8,6,4
Rows 3x10,8,6
Reverse curls 4x12,10,8,6

Wednesday: Rest w/moderate cardio
10 minutes ex. bike
5 minutes burpees no pushups/decline situps
10 minutes ex. bike
5 minutes burpees/decline situps

Thursday: Shoulders/Legs
Upright rows 5x12,10,8,10,12
Lateral Raises 3x12

Squats 4x12,10,8,6
Leg Ext. 3x12
Ham curl 3x12,10,8

Friday: Rest w/moderate cardio as above

Saturday: Rest w/moderate cardio as above
Trap Raises 4x15
Back Trap Raises 3x15

Sunday: Rest

**Core work is done on Monday/Wednesday
Decline situps, leg raises, and DB side bend variations

I would use this in hopes of keeping my body "hard" as I continue to shed pounds and gain back strength I had lost. I hope to do what I did at 230+ lbs. at 190 or less lbs. I'll wager this could be a good assist!

If I am not a lucky one, that'll suck!

P.S.- I was involved in that thread a while back when the controversy over the sterone being/not being in this product. If I log this product and it works well, I guess I'd not only have a sock put in my mouth, but I'd be happy as hell. Because when I try a product from a company for the first time and it works, I am happy about it. I'll check back in later, I reckon.

Thanks!
Eric

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
good luck fellas.

M-Stak is solid, but i'm a Stak/Test kinda guy :hammer: (hint hint)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Some very solid entries so far... just read through them again... good stuff. Few more days... will be an early Christmas for some!

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Not entering this one, currently experimenting with Test, but let me say, this product works. Hope to add it back to the stack again one day!

Good Luck to all the entries, looking forward to some growing journeys

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I have to respectfully withdraw my application.
My reasons have nothing to do with Animal or M-stak, just to be clear; other aspects of life would conflict with my providing the best log, that's all. :) Sorry, HG and B Con.

Best of luck to all you other guys!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
My reasons have nothing to do with Animal or M-stak, just to be clear; other aspects of life would conflict with my providing the best log, that's all. :) Sorry, HG and B Con.

Much respect bro...

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Name: Joe De La Rosa

Sex: Male

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 157

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Diet: I cook as much as possible but working at the BBQ has its perks. I take home 2-5lbs of meat a week.

Supplements:Waxy Maize, Whey, Multi, Fish Oil, ZMA, nothing too out of the ordinary yet.

Job:BBQ on weekends and State Capitol (Represenatives Staff)

Training experience:
I grew up in a Texas HS football system, you know, since elementary school. I played 5A football in central Texas for 3 years, one of those years, I attended New Mexico Military Institute. We almost won a state championship but due to many players getting caught with alcohol a week before the game, we had to forfeit. My seinor year, in the first game, I was speared, broke some ribs, and punctured a lung effectively ending any shot of playing at the next level.

In college, I got heavily into boxing, getting runner up at Indiana's Golden Gloves. It was hurting my studies to train 5-10 every day so I returned to the weight room, training with some guys just known as the "bodybuilding crew" by the athletes at the school etc. I shot up to 165, primarily because of my conditioning and lack of calories that boxing had dictated. Then I tried to join the military and follow my childhood best friend into being a Navy SEAL, but was disallowed because of my color vision. I tried for about 5 months to appeal and get it waived (its a complicated situation unrelated to training) but since then have gone back to the weight room. I started at 141 about 3 weeks ago and am now at 157, with no real fat gain or noticeable change in definition. My end goal is 180-200. I train 6 days a week, until I hit 175, upon which time I will move to a 4 day, two-a-day training regimen.

Figured I could at least throw it out there. I have no idea how I actually stand up to what in on the boards here. I should say, I work at the state capitol and Texas' legislative session is coming. Im not just a fetching coffee bitch intern, I actually work with writing laws etc and the days are about 16 hours during session. I will train and maintain diet, but it would be extremely unfair to not say anything. I have no idea to the extent this would impact logging etc, as the last time there was a session, I was still in high school. If you have any doubts, please dont choose me. I hate dissapointing people, but I dont anticipate my doing so.

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Hate to hear that but wish you the best in the future.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked this thing isnt 3048320482 pages long yet? :wtf:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked this thing isnt 3048320482 pages long yet? :wtf:

Same here bro. I'm at a loss to explain this. My only reasoning is that people over here must not really know what this product can do for you in this sport?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only a few more hours now until the give away...can't wait

BuckroeB

Awards
I'll take it. I love Stak and Cuts, and would love to give M-Stak a try. I do a 5-day split with 20-60 min cardio on my off days. Eat 3-4k a day over 6-10 meals/snacks--always eating and all very clean/natural. Only my supps are processed.

Currently taking
-Animal Pack
- SuperPump250 or what's left of a seemingly bottomless tub of noxplode
- ON 100Whey and/or ProComplex w/Ovaltine as post workout
- ZMA

69" 165lbs, 10%BF I keep a good log and have 2 cans of Stak I plan on opening up in Jan. Maybe alternate with this M-Stak.

Thanks for your consideration.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Todays the day....

Winners will be announced around 6:30 PM tonight. A lot of good entries so I am still deciding who is going to be selected. You can still submit entries up until at least 5:30 PM.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Todays the day....

Winners will be announced around 6:30 PM tonight. A lot of good entries so I am still deciding who is going to be selected. You can still submit entries up until at least 5:30 PM.
Looking forward to it B. I can feel the anxiety building like tension in here. Winning a can of M-Stak is like, well, I can't say that here ;) :D

Hg

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'll throw my name in the mix. Not sure how I missed this.

thedazzle

Awards
I’m the perfect candidate for this trial. I am 33 years old have never really been able to put on any serious size. I recently decided to go back to the weights. First I decided to drop some of the fat. I’m 6'0" tall and im down to 172lbs from 195lbs in the last 4 months. I have lost the weight without doing any cardio. This is also without a gym membership. I have just been lifting in my bedroom with an ezcurl bar, dumbells. Im at the point where I feel I need to use the gym equipment. I'm past the inital pain of starting up again ;) I just purchased a new membership and I am ready to bulk up. At my heaviest, I was 205, and at my leanest 165. However, I have not been 165 since high school! I have not used any steroids and am not dedicated to any products yet. This will allow me to share an unbiased opinion of the product. It has been years since I have taken any supplements other than whey protein.
This stack can benefit me by helping me add the mass I have been looking for (hopefully). I will use it as directed. and with whichever other supps you would like me to take the M-Stack with.
My current diet consists of a healthy balance of protein and carbs with low fat. No fastfood, no junkfood. I am currently consuming 2500 calories a day and will begin lifting and consuming 3200 per day.

I am going to begin weight training SOON! I plan to begin the bulking and heavy weight lifting after the first of the year. This way I can say for sure I haven’t even had one beer :) I currently do not drink much at all. My workout will consist of 4 days of lifting with mild cardio.

I will log my training, weight, upload pictures and remain totally dedicated to give a true and honest review of the product.
Let’s show the members how great this product can be.

Last edited:
andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I am new here and CANADIAN but I want some Mstak

Hey all,

I have been a lurker here for a while and this is my first post.

I am also Canadian, and some of you animals may know me from the forvm.

I am 19 years old and am a University student on a bulk! I am loyal to animal/universal and right now my stack consists of pak,uni-liver and milk and egg (which I just finished) and yes I like it old school (and affordable)! My workouts are all at 5 am before school, and almost all my meals are at school. I would love Mstak just because first off I could use the stim pill pre workout and second off the whole nutrient partitioning formula seems SO advanced to me I have been dying to give it a try. I was actually thinking about picking myself some up for xmas but I really cannot afford it. It would be a great luxury to have!

I eat SUPER clean, and rarely cheat. I follow Dorian Yates' routine and style of training. I workout by myself as best I can and push myself as hard as I can all the time. I love the animal work ethic attitude and the articles always pick me up at 5 am to destroy some weights!

Goodluck to everyone else. Don't know if Canadians can win this, but it would be nice if I could!

Andrew

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not posting yesterday fellas, I got called into work at the last minute.

Without further delay and careful consideration, I have reviewed all the applicants. It was very close to limit my selection down to only 3. In fact was too close for comfort.

Enough stalling. The winners of this promo are:
-BBR
-Manimalia
-surive123

Fellas, shoot your Name and Address along with your AM Forum user name over to [email protected]

Use "AM M Stak promo winner" as the subject line.

For those that didn't win, don't worry. It was very tough competition and I will work on another Animal promo to come to you soon.

surive123

surive123

Awards
Awesome! Thank you Universal/Animal! Email sent!
Sorry for not posting yesterday fellas, I got called into work at the last minute.
I was worried something might have happened :eek:

Don't you ever do anything like that to me again!!:nono:

:)

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
congrats guys, and good luck! definetly will be sub'd for your logs

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Just put the links to your logs in here when you get the product.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah. I will certainly post up when I get this stuff. I hope it is great as it sounds. And I'll be hitting it with a vengeance. My current goal is to do what I did when I was heavy. And I'll get there for sure. I'm on a steady climb upward as we speak with good momentum.

Let's do it!

surive123

surive123

Awards
Woohooo, awesome! Let's see what happens :)
Heck yeah. I will certainly post up when I get this stuff. I hope it is great as it sounds. And I'll be hitting it with a vengeance. My current goal is to do what I did when I was heavy. And I'll get there for sure. I'm on a steady climb upward as we speak with good momentum.

Let's do it!
Bolded - Exactly!

Damn, we are teh AM M-stak Crew, ya'll better recognize :D

lol

BBR

BBR

Awards
I think the "Let's smash some weights" attitude is what separates people on this forum from most other people in this world. We look at the opportunity to punish our bodies as just that, an opportunity. Others see it as unnecessary effort. To me, it's all the other BS in our lives that brings on the unnecessary effort. In the gym things are simple. You lift, or you don't. You sweat, or you don't. You want it, or you don't. There is no shades of grey.
Time to let our ANIMAL out :twisted:

thedazzle

Awards
congrats guys. cant wait to follow the logs. Thanks for the promo!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great choices! Congrats
I did'nt enter, But I do have 2 jugs of this and 2 Test I might want to put into action soon. Cant wait to see the logs.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Without further delay and careful consideration, I have reviewed all the applicants. It was very close to limit my selection down to only 3. In fact was too close for comfort.

Enough stalling. The winners of this promo are:
-BBR
-Manimalia
-surive123

Fellas, shoot your Name and Address along with your AM Forum user name over to [email protected]

Use "AM M Stak promo winner" as the subject line.

For those that didn't win, don't worry. It was very tough competition and I will work on another Animal promo to come to you soon.
I know I'm late to the party but I have been out sick.

I wanted to pop in and say congratulations fellas. You have scored an awesome supplement. I can't say enough for how well M-Stak has helped me to put on quality muscle mass while burning some body fat at the same time. This is truly a remarkable product. I look forward to seeing how you all do with it.

Awesome promo B Con. Good picks too man.

Hg

antho

Awards
let me try the animal i already have twice and loved it. noticed i put on a bit of size each time.

surive123

surive123

Awards
When should we be expecting to receive this?

I sent in my stuff 12-20-08 and still have nothing :(

You guys are normally fast too :D

BBR

BBR

Awards
I've heard nothing, I contacted one of the Universal reps and they'd said they'd get back to me.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
They will be getting back to everyone shortly. I believe they have been on hiatus from the holidays.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'm just sittin' back, cause I know that it takes a bit of time. I haven't done a lot of sponsored logs, but I've read a lot of them. The people who open up their log at the point where they have been told they will receive product to log, they've usually got a few good, long pages before product comes. It always takes some time. But rest assured good buddies, it ain't cause they want you chompin' the bit. They're likely busy and waiting for the green light themselves.

LOVERIUS

Awards
I'm thinking they are selling the new one. But you could call them to be certain.

Thx bro, too expensive to call from Europe, but since I have the new version right here (local shop where I live) with the new look (the new version made it to the european market :thumbsup:) I shure hope NP has it too, hope they update the pic & info on their page though

surive123

surive123

Awards
don't mind me, just posting to get my post count up so I can display pictures in my logg....