What types of promo items/apparel would you like to see from SNS, CEL, or Muscle Addiction?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had been thinking of making a thread on this for awhile, and a group of us were discussing this in a different thread, so I decided to go ahead and make a thread on it.

What type of promotional items would you like to see from SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, &/or Muscle Addiction?

My initial thoughts are:
  • Shirts
  • Hats
  • Shakers
  • Sleeveless Jerseys
But I am open to different ideas and want to have fun with this.

Shirts - feel free to tell me colors or any design ideas. I have some in mind too.

Hats - styles that people like seem to be all over the place from fitted hats to trucker hats.

Shakers - if we do these, we will likely have fun with it and do a few different colors and styles.

Sleeveless jerseys - we did some of these a couple years ago and the few people that got them loved them, and I loved them; the only issue is that they ran small. I'm going to check into these again.

If anyone has any ideas - whether it be items, colors, or anything else, please let me know.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My input oh hats, I wear one every day 365 days a year 😂 I only buy hats if they are Richardson-style-112. They are great fitting great lasting, hold shape great and are very reasonably priced(the blanks that is)

shirt’s always a good idea and free advertising. Just make sure the logo sticks out. The colors you listed in another thread I think are solid choices. I also do like the idea of a few limited run of some bright colored neon logo style.

also fall time is a great time to run sweatshirts, everyone loves a fall hoodie. Maybe a fall beanie too?

also I thought of something, how many people listen to podcasts, watch you tube etc? Everyone right? Well all the podcast you tube channels will mention list sponsors, have no clue what it costs to become one. Seems like it could reach a lot of people though since so many go this route for entertainment.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Shirts - Like this idea, would prefer darker colors
  • Hats - I don't wear them
  • Shakers - Nice, But unlike a t-shirt no one else see's it
  • Sleeveless Jerseys - Yes please !
Some kind of a decal would be nice and get some attention. If you live it a town with a Planet Fitness I'm sure you have seen many of there decals on vehicles!

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shirts, both t and sleeveless, and beanies. Have the shirts/hats match the logos and color schemes on the supplement bottles. I am looking at a bottle of Thermo Scorch right now and picturing a black shirt with the blue SNS logo.....nice. Or a gray shirt with the blue logo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I realize this might not be that feasible financially, but I loved that the USP Labs shirts came in colors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I realize this might not be that feasible financially, but I loved that the USP Labs shirts came in colors.
Yes, I like the way they fit and I have a collection of colors

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down for shirts and/or shakers.
Shakers are tough for me - they have to be really high quality, because my wife has 5,000 like Rocket so I never try to bring any into the house unless they’re special. But that’s more of a personal problem lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T-Shirts, Tank Tops and Sleeveless T's, make the most sense to me. People will buy them and wear them out, to the gym, store, work, etc. so they will get seen better than any other item.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I bought this one shirt that I made into a cut off. The material is the best I’ve worn and doesn’t shrink but maybe a tiny bit and is light/breathable.

55% Cotton 37% Modal 8% Spandex

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in the cold north so oversized tees and hoodies are my jam!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT Themed Shaker/T-Shirts
I think a shirt may would go better for capsule products, but I'm open to opinions.

I had thought about product specific shirts, but wasn't sure if anyone would want product specific ones.

My input oh hats, I wear one every day 365 days a year 😂 I only buy hats if they are Richardson-style-112. They are great fitting great lasting, hold shape great and are very reasonably priced(the blanks that is)

shirt’s always a good idea and free advertising. Just make sure the logo sticks out. The colors you listed in another thread I think are solid choices. I also do like the idea of a few limited run of some bright colored neon logo style.

also fall time is a great time to run sweatshirts, everyone loves a fall hoodie. Maybe a fall beanie too?

also I thought of something, how many people listen to podcasts, watch you tube etc? Everyone right? Well all the podcast you tube channels will mention list sponsors, have no clue what it costs to become one. Seems like it could reach a lot of people though since so many go this route for entertainment.
I definitely want to do hats, its just figuring out styles.

That style you mentioned is one that I've considered - some people like those, others don't like snapback hats and prefer flexfit hats, so I had been considering both styles.

I definitely would like to do some beanies this fall and open to hoodies if people want them.

I appreciate the suggestions - I actually rarely listen to podcasts myself but I know they do list sponsors, but the rates are all over the place. That is something I could look into the prices on.

• Shirts - Like this idea, would prefer darker colors
  • Hats - I don't wear them
  • Shakers - Nice, But unlike a t-shirt no one else see's it
  • Sleeveless Jerseys - Yes please !
Some kind of a decal would be nice and get some attention. If you live it a town with a Planet Fitness I'm sure you have seen many of there decals on vehicles!
I thought about stickers/decals, but wasn't sure if anyone would actually want them or put them on things. If enough people will actually put them on things, I'll be glad to.

Shirts, both t and sleeveless, and beanies. Have the shirts/hats match the logos and color schemes on the supplement bottles. I am looking at a bottle of Thermo Scorch right now and picturing a black shirt with the blue SNS logo.....nice. Or a gray shirt with the blue logo.
Thank you. I definitely would want the colors to match for the logo to shorts/hats, etc.

Thermo Scorch was a product I was thinking about doing some product specific stuff on - Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, Focus XT, Anabolic XT are a few that come to mind.

It would probably be feasible. What colors are you thinking?

I was thinking black, heather grey, grey, and maybe blue - but open to ideas.

Shakers are tough for me - they have to be really high quality, because my wife has 5,000 like Rocket so I never try to bring any into the house unless they’re special. But that’s more of a personal problem lol
Shakers are tough bc the super nice ones are on the expensive side to make - I have thought about some really nice ones and also maybe some more 'normal' ones but going with some cool color schemes and having fun with ideas.

T-Shirts, Tank Tops and Sleeveless T's, make the most sense to me. People will buy them and wear them out, to the gym, store, work, etc. so they will get seen better than any other item.
Thank you.

I live in the cold north so oversized tees and hoodies are my jam!
I would definitely like to do some hoodies in the winter time.

Anytime I think of how cold it is where you live, I think about you posting about how you always sleep with the window open haha.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as hats I like the bright neon colors I think they look good and just a simple SNS logo in it.
I have a picture of an old hat from an old company I worked for, kinda an example of what I’m trying to explain.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as hats I like the bright neon colors I think they look good and just a simple SNS logo in it.
I have a picture of an old hat from an old company I worked for, kinda an example of what I’m trying to explain.
View attachment 231982
I think the SNS logo would look good on a blue or black mesh one.

I think the CEL logo would look good on an orange.

I think the Muscle Addiction logo would look fantastic on a lime green mesh one.

I'm too thin on top for a mesh hat; I usually wear flexfit hats myself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Black, grey, navy & white I don’t really consider color - those are all safe, traditional reserved colors, but I mean things like forest green, blood red, macaroni yellow. Bold stuff that people will be forced to notice your logo on.

Now obviously, it has to look good together or it ends up being bad advertising!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black, grey, navy & white I don’t really consider color - those are all safe, traditional reserved colors, but I mean things like forest green, blood red, macaroni yellow. Bold stuff that people will be forced to notice your logo on.

Now obviously, it has to look good together or it ends up being bad advertising!
I'm open to whatever colors that people want as long as they're available in styles that fit well.

I'm thinking about doing some logo variants - like the SNS flag logo we use sometimes that a lot of people like, and I was considering having a tie dye one done, and maybe one made up of Autism symbols in the logo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm open to whatever colors that people want as long as they're available in styles that fit well.

I'm thinking about doing some logo variants - like the SNS flag logo we use sometimes that a lot of people like, and I was considering having a tie dye one done, and maybe one made up of Autism symbols in the logo.

I would love this!!!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What type of hats do you like?
I like the Richardson 112 snapback trucker hats but also like the flex fits. I do not like hats that lay flat. That's a personal decision. One thing you could do that a company did here in my town is they have their emblem in velcro. Then you could send different decals for hats as well. It is actually the most comfortable hat I have ever worn but he can't remember the name of the hat. Sits up like the Richardsons but has a soft inner liner. I am looking for it for my dog training business..ha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the Richardson 112 snapback trucker hats but also like the flex fits. I do not like hats that lay flat. That's a personal decision. One thing you could do that a company did here in my town is they have their emblem in velcro. Then you could send different decals for hats as well. It is actually the most comfortable hat I have ever worn but he can't remember the name of the hat. Sits up like the Richardsons but has a soft inner liner. I am looking for it for my dog training business..ha
If you are able to find out the style that you're talking about, let me know what it is please.

I think I want to do some of each - the Richardson style and also flex fits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love this!!!!!
I'm pretty sure that we will do one like that, I have our graphic designer working on artwork for it.

I'm not looking to make money off of the promo items, so there will be very little markup in them, but any that there is in the ones like the Autism one, we'll likely donate the profits from it.

I was thinking about the same thing with the tie dye type logo, making it kind of mental health focused.

I would definately buy one as well just because.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure that we will do one like that, I have our graphic designer working on artwork for it.

I'm not looking to make money off of the promo items, so there will be very little markup in them, but any that there is in the ones like the Autism one, we'll likely donate the profits from it.

I was thinking about the same thing with the tie dye type logo, making it kind of mental health focused.

Love It !!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super random but I was reading through some older threads and was curious...does anyone know whatever happened to Booneman? I remember him being affiliated with SNS in some way. I realized he is not around anymore, but he used to be here frequently.?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super random but I was reading through some older threads and was curious...does anyone know whatever happened to Booneman? I remember him being affiliated with SNS in some way. I realized he is not around anymore, but he used to be here frequently.?
I haven't heard from him in ages. I hope that he is doing well. That's one thing that always plagued companies with forum reps is that they usually tended to just disappear - I always liked him, and hope he's doing well and having a great life.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking outside the box, but what about a Neon Safety Shirt (T or Tank) the would draw attention, be great for the folks that exercise out side near traffic, (Run, Walk, Bike even walking the Dog would be safer. Just a thought ??
Neon Shirt.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking outside the box, but what about a Neon Safety Shirt (T or Tank) the would draw attention, be great for the folks that exercise out side near traffic, (Run, Walk, Bike even walking the Dog would be safer. Just a thought ??
View attachment 234010
Interesting idea. I had never thought of that.

I had thought in the past that something that would be cool, at least imo was a glow in the dark logo or something.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I walk at 4am I want to be seen ! I also volunteer to mow grass along the Interstate Ramps, I make sure I wear something very visible !!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My input oh hats, I wear one every day 365 days a year 😂 I only buy hats if they are Richardson-style-112.
same, every day. I now have like 5 different hats that are all flexfit 39 thirty model. it's the type my wife and I got for our gym when we owned it, and we just had a batch made for our boat club too. it's by far my favorite fit although I admit the last batch came a little defective

Some kind of a decal would be nice and get some attention.
(y)

I like the way they fit and I have a collection of colors

I'm really picky about how shirts fit especially for us meatheads. My wife and I had a LOT of luck with the Bella/Canvas brand t-shirts. IDK what brand Buckle uses but I find their shirts make fantastic gym shirts and are usually the same price as any other gym shirt (20-25ish). Grind Athletics shirts fit fantastic as well if you can figure out what brand they use. I thought they were bella/canvas but can't remember.

personal preference is usually black by default, followed by green or red lol. I've worn this one so much I think I might have put holes in it https://www.thegrindathletics.com/collections/mens-t-shirts/products/luck-favors-the-prepared-t-unisex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
same, every day. I now have like 5 different hats that are all flexfit 39 thirty model. it's the type my wife and I got for our gym when we owned it, and we just had a batch made for our boat club too. it's by far my favorite fit although I admit the last batch came a little defective

I'm really picky about how shirts fit especially for us meatheads. My wife and I had a LOT of luck with the Bella/Canvas brand t-shirts. IDK what brand Buckle uses but I find their shirts make fantastic gym shirts and are usually the same price as any other gym shirt (20-25ish). Grind Athletics shirts fit fantastic as well if you can figure out what brand they use. I thought they were bella/canvas but can't remember.

personal preference is usually black by default, followed by green or red lol. I've worn this one so much I think I might have put holes in it https://www.thegrindathletics.com/collections/mens-t-shirts/products/luck-favors-the-prepared-t-unisex
I'll definitely look into that type hats.

Bella Canvas shirts fit well; I like the Next Level brand too.

I like the colors of the Grind one you posted the link to - I like distressed colors in general. But I've never had anything by them as far as fit.

I like Buckle brand stuff - not sure if they do use a particular one or if their stuff is custom made for them because they are so huge; but also, a lot of their styles fit very differently.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like Buckle brand stuff - not sure if they do use a particular one or if their stuff is custom made for them because they are so huge; but also, a lot of their styles fit very differently.
I've seen that lately too. I sorta do an annual take my wife shopping date and we get a couple items at bke. last trip a few shirts weren't quite right so I ended up taking them back and exchanging them but my top 3 that I wear frequently are buckle. I'm like a damn buckle billboard when I'm not wearing slacks and a button down. Even my boots are Ariats (although I didn't get them at Buckle)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple of visual ideas - I also had an idea of designing a crew sock, as I love to wear funky crew socks at the gym and I get complimented on them a lot, although yes it could be a bit niche. Also, was thinking of a branded gym bag.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple of visual ideas - I also had an idea of designing a crew sock, as I love to wear funky crew socks at the gym and I get complimented on them a lot, although yes it could be a bit niche. Also, was thinking of a branded gym bag.
those hats are pretty dope 🤘

Make the gym bag a gift for huge orders ;)
Hell Steve you should set up a subscription option for some of our regular orders lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
those hats are pretty dope 🤘

Make the gym bag a gift for huge orders ;)
Hell Steve you should set up a subscription option for some of our regular orders lol.
We're working on quite a few website updates and subscriptions will likely be one of them.

I thought about gym bags and am open to it seeing ideas and styles that people like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 234080View attachment 234081

View attachment 234082View attachment 234083

View attachment 234084View attachment 234085

I'm open to a variety of styles and colors for hats and shirts; just a matter of what people like.

It's funny that you mentioned socks, we actually did just a few paid of galaxy ones years ago when I had some galaxy jerseys done just to see what they looked like and they were pretty cool. I just wasn't sure if people overall would actually want them or not.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Blue Color on that shirt !!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm open to a variety of styles and colors for hats and shirts; just a matter of what people like.

It's funny that you mentioned socks, we actually did just a few paid of galaxy ones years ago when I had some galaxy jerseys done just to see what they looked like and they were pretty cool. I just wasn't sure if people overall would actually want them or not.
You are very welcome. =) I enjoy being creative helps keep the inner child in me alive.

Yes it would be good to get a census of tastes, styles, ideas from others.

haha I totally would have grabbed a pair.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When we do clothing orders we have a local company we love, we find out their MOQs and often take pre orders to fill 90-100% of the moq first.

Of course that doesn't work if you want to have stock to sell or give away to other customers but within the AM community that approach might let you try different styles and products with less risk and then decide what you want to go full bore on stocking.

When I had my gym I did the same thing with fitaid etc. I think if I ordered like 12 cases I got two free or something so we'd run preorders to fill the moq selling at a moderate profit margin and put the free cases in the gym fridge for sell at a regular price as singles.

2 cents worth.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are very welcome. =) I enjoy being creative helps keep the inner child in me alive.

Yes it would be good to get a census of tastes, styles, ideas from others.

haha I totally would have grabbed a pair.
I'm going to be ordering more of the galaxy jerseys from that company so I'll see if they'll do a few pair of the socks. I thought they were cool. At the time, I was over a youth group and galaxy print stuff was super in style, so I had done them mainly for the kids but I loved them myself. Everyone that saw them liked them, but I never actually gave them out in the fitness community, just people that I knew in day to day life.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When we do clothing orders we have a local company we love, we find out their MOQs and often take pre orders to fill 90-100% of the moq first.

Of course that doesn't work if you want to have stock to sell or give away to other customers but within the AM community that approach might let you try different styles and products with less risk and then decide what you want to go full bore on stocking.

When I had my gym I did the same thing with fitaid etc. I think if I ordered like 12 cases I got two free or something so we'd run preorders to fill the moq selling at a moderate profit margin and put the free cases in the gym fridge for sell at a regular price as singles.

2 cents worth.
I don't look at promo items as a way to make money - I'm fine with selling them close to cost &/or giving some away with decent sized orders. On my end, its just been more that every penny has been going back into trying to increase inventory levels and into some exciting new releases for later on in the year.

I definitely want to do promo items - hats, shirts, jerseys, sleeveless, etc. and I want to do a good variety of things. It's just figuring out which ones to start with - styles, colors, etc.

The thing that worries me about taking preorders for anything is that in today's world, the lead times on pretty much everything are never accurate anymore and I don't want people to be upset if things don't come in in time. But if enough people would be interested in certain things, I would definitely be open to pre-ordering certain merchandise as long as there was a clear understanding not to be mad at me if something came in late haha.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think a shirt may would go better for capsule products, but I'm open to opinions.

I had thought about product specific shirts, but wasn't sure if anyone would want product specific ones.

I definitely want to do hats, its just figuring out styles.

That style you mentioned is one that I've considered - some people like those, others don't like snapback hats and prefer flexfit hats, so I had been considering both styles.

I definitely would like to do some beanies this fall and open to hoodies if people want them.

I appreciate the suggestions - I actually rarely listen to podcasts myself but I know they do list sponsors, but the rates are all over the place. That is something I could look into the prices on.

I thought about stickers/decals, but wasn't sure if anyone would actually want them or put them on things. If enough people will actually put them on things, I'll be glad to.

Thank you. I definitely would want the colors to match for the logo to shorts/hats, etc.

Thermo Scorch was a product I was thinking about doing some product specific stuff on - Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, Focus XT, Anabolic XT are a few that come to mind.

It would probably be feasible. What colors are you thinking?

I was thinking black, heather grey, grey, and maybe blue - but open to ideas.

Shakers are tough bc the super nice ones are on the expensive side to make - I have thought about some really nice ones and also maybe some more 'normal' ones but going with some cool color schemes and having fun with ideas.

Thank you.

I would definitely like to do some hoodies in the winter time.

Anytime I think of how cold it is where you live, I think about you posting about how you always sleep with the window open haha.
I'm a hat guy but have a small head so the newer "trucker" style hats look like cowboy hats on my head. Fitted hats would be nice but not sure how many people still wear those.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a hat guy but have a small head so the newer "trucker" style hats look like cowboy hats on my head. Fitted hats would be nice but not sure how many people still wear those.
I'm not big on trucker hats myself. My hair is thin on top so I like hats that aren't mesh or don't have the opening in the back.

I like fitted hats myself, but like you said, not sure how popular overall they are anymore.

The people that know me and have seen pics of me in day to day life have likely all seen that I wear a hat all the time haha; mostly the type that everyone seems to call something different, but could best be described as a newsboy or scally hat.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not big on trucker hats myself. My hair is thin on top so I like hats that aren't mesh or don't have the opening in the back.

I like fitted hats myself, but like you said, not sure how popular overall they are anymore.

The people that know me and have seen pics of me in day to day life have likely all seen that I wear a hat all the time haha; mostly the type that everyone seems to call something different, but could best be described as a newsboy or scally hat.
I'm also a shaker guy and don't like to use the same shaker for too long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm also a shaker guy and don't like to use the same shaker for too long.
I definitely plan on doing some shakers.

I'm thinking of doing shakers for SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction and possible some different fun colors.

I also plan to do some Focus XT shakers to celebrate it coming back into stock hopefully soon.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be ordering more of the galaxy jerseys from that company so I'll see if they'll do a few pair of the socks. I thought they were cool. At the time, I was over a youth group and galaxy print stuff was super in style, so I had done them mainly for the kids but I loved them myself. Everyone that saw them liked them, but I never actually gave them out in the fitness community, just people that I knew in day to day life.
is this what you mean by galaxy jersey ? Sweet if they do let me know and I'll buy a pair and rock them for sure.