PROMO: You Asked For ANIMAL... I bring you ANIMAL!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man :)
Send me a PM with the info you gave to B Con bro and I'll get this taken care of for you. Not sure if you know it or not but B Con is away right now so us other reps will cover for him until he comes back.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Send me a PM with the info you gave to B Con bro and I'll get this taken care of for you. Not sure if you know it or not but B Con is away right now so us other reps will cover for him until he comes back.

Hg
Thanks for the help HG.

I have been away on a quick vacation fellas and just got back. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and be rest assured everything is being taken care of.

If this already hasn't been taken care of then please PM me your shipping info and I will look into it for you.

Looking forward to the rest of the logs.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help HG.

I have been away on a quick vacation fellas and just got back. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and be rest assured everything is being taken care of.

If this already hasn't been taken care of then please PM me your shipping info and I will look into it for you.

Looking forward to the rest of the logs.
I'm just getting in for the week myself here B. I'll forward you the PM he sent me.

Hg

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
What the heck, y'all?! It's been up since Monday! This is slander.

I'm not a waffler. I don't waffle.---George Coztanza

King Con

Awards
  • Established
What the heck, y'all?! It's been up since Monday! This is slander.

I'm not a waffler. I don't waffle.---George Coztanza
Haha no one could find it. Respect for the Coztanza quote. hahaha

BBR

BBR

Awards
Sucks I couldn't participate in this one due to being in Australia :(

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Reps, I was wondering if you guys have any plans for a Universal Protein Log opp. or if any is running on other boards that I can checkout some reviews.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here are a few reviews on the protein (Iso Whey):
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9785

Good idea about seeing about the protein opps. Would be a good idea indeed :stooges:
Im realy surprised we don't see more Protein Opp's sence it is the corner-stone of any bodybuilders supplement arsenal. Theres just so much stuff out there and if your like me Ive tryed everything under the sun thinking to find the next best thing....but, most of time your just disappointed with results.

If you guys run a Real-Gains Opp let me know I want in on that bad boy..Thanks Bcon

O yeah thanks for the ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL catalog I received loved the write-ups and explanations of products it listed...Really blew my mind to see how many products you guys have out there I had no clue how exstensive the list was :knockedout:.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Im realy surprised we don't see more Protein Opp's sence it is the corner-stone of any bodybuilders supplement arsenal. Theres just so much stuff out there and if your like me Ive tryed everything under the sun thinking to find the next best thing....but, most of time your just disappointed with results.

If you guys run a Real-Gains Opp let me know I want in on that bad boy..Thanks Bcon

O yeah thanks for the ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL catalog I received loved the write-ups and explanations of products it listed...Really blew my mind to see how many products you guys have out there I had no clue how exstensive the list was :knockedout:.
Anytime. Sounds like a good idea for future promos... we will keep that in mind.