Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent update, please keep them coming!

I started my run this past Tuesday. I am not running a "log" persay, but I will keep you guys posted on my results (and thoughts) as my cycle goes along. I'm running the exact same training protocol as before, diet is pretty much the exact same as well. Only difference ... Pro IGF-1 at 10 caps per day. 5 Pre-Workout at 4:30 AM and 5 Pre-Bed at around 8:30 PM.

Only thing I've noticed so far ... sleep quality has been excellent. Literally knocked out right away and waking up feeling very refreshed. And that was after getting 5 hours, 11 hours and 6 hours of sleep. My sleep really varies depending on when I fall asleep on the recliner and what football game happens to be on TV :)

-Spaz
Nice! I'm stocking up the bottles now and am looking forward to better sleep.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Excellent update, please keep them coming!

I started my run this past Tuesday. I am not running a "log" persay, but I will keep you guys posted on my results (and thoughts) as my cycle goes along. I'm running the exact same training protocol as before, diet is pretty much the exact same as well. Only difference ... Pro IGF-1 at 10 caps per day. 5 Pre-Workout at 4:30 AM and 5 Pre-Bed at around 8:30 PM.

Only thing I've noticed so far ... sleep quality has been excellent. Literally knocked out right away and waking up feeling very refreshed. And that was after getting 5 hours, 11 hours and 6 hours of sleep. My sleep really varies depending on when I fall asleep on the recliner and what football game happens to be on TV :
-Spaz
Awesome! Drop your updated in this log. I'm interested in seeing what 10 pills per day does. Only problem is the bottle is only going to last you 3-weeks. Did you buy two bottles?

Ahmadtayyeb88

Awards
Hey guys I workout only from three month and I wo 5 times a week I use Bcaa extend and iso 100 .my Wight 177 lbs I have fat on tommy .
Can you please advise if I can use it and did I need to buy something else with it and what the best wo plan as per ur experience.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Hey guys I workout only from three month and I wo 5 times a week I use Bcaa extend and iso 100 .my Wight 177 lbs I have fat on tommy .
Can you please advise if I can use it and did I need to buy something else with it and what the best wo plan as per ur experience.
Honestly, you should Focus on lifting, your diet, and building a base before really taking anything other then protein, PWO, multi, & BCAAs.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update - still rocking that fullness feeling, but been lathargic as sh*t for the last four days. I feel like a slug, PWO bearly gets me going at the gym :(

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I too late to get in this ish! I am very interested in jumping on this product for a run

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update - still rocking that fullness feeling, but been lathargic as sh*t for the last four days. I feel like a slug, PWO bearly gets me going at the gym :(
Increase your carbs, especially post dosage

Rk6187

Awards
I jumped on late but is this supp supposed to help you lean out while improving recovery and adding muscle? sorry for noob question.

Hawgfan4ever

Hawgfan4ever

Awards
totally off subject.
I just finished a bottle of hi-tech 1-AD. WORKS AS ADVERTISED!
I was happy with the 9 lbs I gained and I changed not a damn thing about my routine or my diet, so I know it was the 1-AD that made the gains possible! I think Hi-tech is a solid brand, I'll continue to buy from them!

Hawgfan4ever

Hawgfan4ever

Awards
totally off subject.
I was happy with the 9 lbs I gained and I changed not a damn thing about my routine or my diet, so I know it was the 1-AD that made the gains possible! I think Hi-tech is a solid brand, I'll continue to buy from them!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally off subject.
appreciate the great review :)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update - lethargy is gone after upping the carbs A LOT! I still have the fullness like before, but haven't noticed to much outside of them. I stopped bulking but my diet has been horrible lately, and since you can out train a bad diet I'm not exspecting a boatload of progress. Just hopeimg the IGF keeps the fat at bay, which it seems to be :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
totally off subject.
Thanks for the love ..1-AD is for real

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update.

On my 3rd week and I need to admit there is no change in size, strength etc
I gonna increase my dose right after first bloodwork.

aleksandera

Awards
Update.

HI Danes, Pls explain, what Do u mean by bloodwork?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update.

I honestly wouldn't do bloodwork until after 4 weeks, especially if you are running it longer than that.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a natty non-hormonal, what could you possibly and realistically expect after 4 weeks?
Actually we expect "much" from it.
Like VaughnTrue wrote :

"Pro IGF-1 will bring with it the same gains and the same side effects as injectable IGF-1"
And
"yea i dont get why people keep saying IGF-1 needs so much time to provide results...most users see incredible results and only run it for a max of 6 weeks."

Big claims so i personaly expect some body changes after 6 week at 40mcg daily.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont be so naive. You guys are basing your expectations on the expectations of a rep?

Youre familiar with the science of this stuff, and systemic vs localised administration. Also, as per PA (and MK677) and just about every other "natty" compound that has ever existed...results, real and actual non-transient non-superficial results, take time. Longer than 4 weeks at any rate. Even roidz generally wont accomplish that.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont be so naive. You guys are basing your expectations on the expectations of a rep?

Youre familiar with the science of this stuff, and systemic vs localised administration. Also, as per PA and MK677 and just about every other natty compound that has ever existed...results, real and actual non-transient superficial results, take time. Longer than 4 weeks at any rate.
Hehe dont you understand irony ;)
I am not expecting anything :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually we expect "much" from it.
Like VaughnTrue wrote :

"Pro IGF-1 will bring with it the same gains and the same side effects as injectable IGF-1"
And
"yea i dont get why people keep saying IGF-1 needs so much time to provide results...most users see incredible results and only run it for a max of 6 weeks."

Big claims so i personaly expect some body changes after 6 week at 40mcg daily.

Youre familiar with the science of this stuff, and systemic vs localised administration. Also, as per PA (and MK677) and just about every other "natty" compound that has ever existed...results, real and actual non-transient non-superficial results, take time. Longer than 4 weeks at any rate. Even roidz generally wont accomplish that.
the claims I'm making are under the assumption the delivery system works as advertised, like the initial blood work indicated it will.

If the delivery system delivers 20mcg of IGF-1 directly into the blood stream, it will work the same as 20mcg IGF-1 injected into the blood stream.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the claims I'm making are under the assumption the delivery system works as advertised, like the initial blood work indicated it will.

If the delivery system delivers 20mcg of IGF-1 directly into the blood stream, it will work the same as 20mcg IGF-1 injected into the blood stream.
If this stuff works, I need to admit it will be a huge gamechanger

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys. Will this product increase the amount of cells? Hyperplasia? Or whatever its called. Or will it only help with recovery and hunger?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hey guys. Will this product increase the amount of cells? Hyperplasia? Or whatever its called. Or will it only help with recovery and hunger?
Theoretically it should I believe

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a natty non-hormonal, what could you possibly and realistically expect after 4 weeks?
We all know that it wasn't going to work like the real deal. But, some changes would have been nice instead of being a total bust.

Reactions: Nac
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

My big question is what do we expect IGF injected directly into the blood stream, to even do?

Reactions: Nac
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also IDK if anyone has bought up this point, but do we actually expect this product to have a half-life long enough to justify compounding concentrations over the period of days or even weeks (assuming daily supplementation)?

I keep seeing people say to wait 4, 8, 12 weeks before getting blood work. Why?

The half-life of IGF-1 is so short in the plasma that the blood work on week 4 (dose #28) really should be no different than the blood work immediately after dose #1 (assuming both are taken 90 mins or so before blood draw).

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Also IDK if anyone has bought up this point, but do we actually expect this product to have a half-life long enough to justify compounding concentrations over the period of days or even weeks (assuming daily supplementation)?

The half-life of IGF-1 is so short in the plasma that the blood work on week 4 (dose #28) really should be no different than the blood work immediately after dose #1 (assuming both are taken 90 mins or so before blood draw).
Interesting point, I brought up the same one ��

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
See, in general, for most of the products on the market that increase GH or IGF through some sort of secretagogue or delayed increasing effect, waiting for blood work is surely justified. It may take time for increases to be significant enough to show changes on blood panels. But since the half life is so short, and this product is the actual IGF-1 molecule, and not a precursor, I am 99% (if not more) sure that the first dose is good enough for blood work...and honestly the company or someone could buy 1 bottle and have a few guys take it and have them all get blood work right after.. that would be good proof for an increase if one were to even occur with this product. Now obviously gains would take many months, but blood work should be rather instantaneous. And if anything, there is more likely a mechanism to shut down IGF-1 over prolonged exogenous use than there is for compounding to happen over time with supplementation...Im not saying either is true. Just saying one is more likely than the other logically. So if anything blood work after the first or second dose would be the most likely to show blood increases of IGF-1.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

See, in general, for most of the products on the market that increase GH or IGF through some sort of secretagogue or delayed increasing effect, waiting for blood work is surely justified. It may take time for increases to be significant enough to show changes on blood panels. But since the half life is so short, and this product is the actual IGF-1 molecule, and not a precursor, I am 99% (if not more) sure that the first dose is good enough for blood work...and honestly the company or someone could buy 1 bottle and have a few guys take it and have them all get blood work right after.. that would be good proof for an increase if one were to even occur with this product. Now obviously gains would take many months, but blood work should be rather instantaneous. And if anything, there is more likely a mechanism to shut down IGF-1 over prolonged exogenous use than there is for compounding to happen over time with supplementation...Im not saying either is true. Just saying one is more likely than the other logically. So if anything blood work after the first or second dose would be the most likely to show blood increases of IGF-1.
again, injectable IGF-1, unless you're using LR3 would have the identical half life.

To see what one should expect, simply look at logs of people using traditional non-LR3 injectable IGF-1

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
again, injectable IGF-1, unless you're using LR3 would have the identical half life.

To see what one should expect, simply look at logs of people using traditional non-LR3 injectable IGF-1

Where do these people inject the IGF-1? The muscle? Or the venous system?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Ding ding ding. WE HAVE A WINNER. This was my exact point. No one tries to get spikes of igf in the circulation. You want it LOCALLY.
Unless you've just trained and your receptors are asking for it, then yes IGF circulation would be systemic growth, I've said this in all the threads haha

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So claiming that this product (allowing high concentrations of igf in the plasma) would give equivalent RESULTS compared to people using IGF IM....is a completely unfounded and asinine claim.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do these people inject the IGF-1? The muscle? Or the venous system?
Ding ding ding. WE HAVE A WINNER. This was my exact point. No one tries to get spikes of igf in the circulation. You want it LOCALLY.
Unless you've just trained and your receptors are asking for it, then yes IGF circulation would be systemic growth, I've said this in all the threads haha
So claiming that this product (allowing high concentrations of igf in the plasma) would give equivalent RESULTS compared to people using IGF IM....is a completely unfounded and asinine claim.
This has actually been proven to be incorrect despite traditional thought process. Injecting IGF-1 does not cause site growth, but it enters the blood stream.

I'm looking for a specific study I've seen numerous times which touches on this, as soon as I find it I will post it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is more than true but :
1. Bringing blood results on the table after some weeks will be even better proof. Why ?
You know how companies can be picky.
" you didnt run long enough etc.etc.etc."

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update - I'm a month in, and outside of some arm fullness I'm not seeing a whole lot from this product. I initially thought the fullness
In my arms was linked to the igf, but at this point I think that's just bc my weight went up from bulking. I'm not expecting much else from this bottle since I only have 2-weeks. If I blow up out of no where, I'll let you guys know.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any more updates?

I'm in the same boat ... middle of Week 4 now and sleep, recovery and over fullness has been great (always feel pretty good, feel very pumped while working out) and really having experienced anything "negative" at this point. But I haven't stumbled upon any new incredible new found size yet either. Weights are moving up (and moving them around with relative ease) so that's definitely a plus.

I definitely wouldn't say bust by any means (I feel great and my training has been great) but hoping once I get into this second bottle the size gains really come on. We'll see :)

-Spaz

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Any more updates?

I'm in the same boat ... middle of Week 4 now and sleep, recovery and over fullness has been great (always feel pretty good, feel very pumped while working out) and really having experienced anything "negative" at this point. But I haven't stumbled upon any new incredible new found size yet either. Weights are moving up (and moving them around with relative ease) so that's definitely a plus.

I definitely wouldn't say bust by any means (I feel great and my training has been great) but hoping once I get into this second bottle the size gains really come on. We'll see :)

-Spaz
Update - I'm basicly in the same spot as I was before. Although I did noticed myself cranking out some more pull ups. However, no real body change and at this point. I def won't drop that kind of $$ again to just fell a little muscle fullness.