Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I'm in, and interested as well, is it try if not taken correctly IGF can be extremely dangerous?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the one salesman I have heard who has been on this almost a month, he said he was extremely impressed at the weight loss he experienced and he wasn't expecting to see that from the product when he started.
That is what I figured, makes complete sense!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In for potential gainzzz

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

aleksandera

Awards
I am in, Joe. Thanks for efford and sharing the experience! Can I ask, how old are you? I am wondering, what changes the item will brink to 39 years old guy....
Looking forward to hear some cool stuff :)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I am in, Joe. Thanks for efford and sharing the experience! Can I ask, how old are you? I am wondering, what changes the item will brink to 39 years old guy....
Looking forward to hear some cool stuff :)
Sure dude, I'm 41 & Almost 200lbs.

aleksandera

Awards
Perfect, you re my clone :) I am also 200 lbs. Have a good pump and keep posting, bro

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well. I love seeing all of the interest in this new IGF-1 product :)

-Spaz

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my biggest fear here is timing blood tests correctly. I want this stuff to work extremely badly not only for HTP's sake, but for my own personal use. IGF-1 has an extremely short half life, so if a blood test comes back saying "nope no increase" does that prove the product doesn't work, or does it mean the timing wasn't perfect to show the boost from 20-40mcg dosing?

so many variables here, so hard to know what the truth is either way unless we get a blood test showing crazy high numbers/increases

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is this being sold. I'm a practicing sceptic. I'll try most things once. Will tarry a while through to see how these logs pan out. $100 is a major outlay!

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
my biggest fear here is timing blood tests correctly. I want this stuff to work extremely badly not only for HTP's sake, but for my own personal use. IGF-1 has an extremely short half life, so if a blood test comes back saying "nope no increase" does that prove the product doesn't work, or does it mean the timing wasn't perfect to show the boost from 20-40mcg dosing?

so many variables here, so hard to know what the truth is either way unless we get a blood test showing crazy high numbers/increases
Are you suggesting that blood tests can only be indicate whether the product works well, and any other result would be inconclusive? Thats unfortunate if true. I am curious what kind of results people are getting

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Where is this being sold. I'm a practicing sceptic. I'll try most things once. Will tarry a while through to see how these logs pan out. $100 is a major outlay!
HiTechs site..A1 Supps I think..google is your friend

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

Curious, if the shelf life of IGF-1 is significantly short, is that momentary duration all the body needs to spark growth? I'm assuming the answer is yes.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm supraised that HTP did not run some blood tests , clearly they can afford it and finding a couple of a trusted test subjects should not be a problem either.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm supraised that HTP did not run some blood tests , clearly they can afford it and finding a couple of a trusted test subjects should not be a problem either.
But theyd have everything to lose doing a low-budget bro study even if the compound works 100% as claimed.

And by low budget I mean anything less rigorous and expensive than a properly conducted double blind study.

99% of the target market couldnt care less for studies, and the population who does wouldnt be impressed by low budget bro studies anyway (theyd dismiss it a priori).

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google is your friend??? Strange marketing strategy!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update - after throwing out my back on Saturday, I finally recovevered. I made it to the gym yesterday. So far I can't say I've noticed any change, everything is about the same even with 4-day off in a row. Which is crazy for me.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update - after throwing out my back on Saturday, I finally recovevered. I made it to the gym yesterday. So far I can't say I've noticed any change, everything is about the same even with 4-day off in a row. Which is crazy for me.
You don't lose strength after just 4 days off! Let's keep the reviews in perspective

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Glad to see you are back to the gym and kept your strength.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
few retailers right now...although I'm not sure of any board sponsors who have it so I can't directly name them here.

Are you suggesting that blood tests can only be indicate whether the product works well, and any other result would be inconclusive? Thats unfortunate if true. I am curious what kind of results people are getting
I never said that...I stated that I wanted the blood tests to show insane increases so everyone on this board can be happy with the results.

Ultimately, real world results are the true test.

Curious, if the shelf life of IGF-1 is significantly short, is that momentary duration all the body needs to spark growth? I'm assuming the answer is yes.
It seems to be enough for the guys injecting it. So if the delivery system/dosing works as claimed, thats a resounding yes.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
You don't lose strength after just 4 days off! Let's keep the reviews in perspective
Don't read into something I didn't wright, lets keep your reading comprehension in perspective. I am heading into almost my second week, it was an overall update.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't read into something I didn't wright, lets keep your reading comprehension in perspective. I am heading into almost my second week, it was an overall update.
was reading into what you wrote. You are saying you've never recovered as quickly from time out of the gym ? What then was the significance of highlighting non loss of strength this time around?

Reactions: Nac
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
was reading into what you wrote. You are saying you've never recovered as quickly from time out of the gym ? What then was the significance of highlighting non loss of strength this time around?
I was just trying to say nothing has changed, that's all. But For real, Im not exapectimg to see anything until the 3rd week or so. Just trying to let people know what to exspect.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just trying to say nothing has changed, that's all. But For real, Im not exapectimg to see anything until the 3rd week or so. Just trying to let people know what to exspect.

That's honest freedback, nothing wrong with that and nothing at all to defend. Tell us what your feeling (or not feeling) and what your noticing and not noticing. I would have to think 2 solid weeks (of daily dosing) and then effects should start to take place. Like you said, I would have to think week 3 or week 4 is where you should start to really notice something positive.

Keep us posted and great log so far!

-Spaz

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update!!!

Ok boys, this is my first update where I can say this stuff is kicking in. After yesterday's WO, the muscle fullness never left. I literly still have it as I type this. I'm hoping this continues to increase over the next couple weeks.

Also, I normally have a little front shoulder/joint soreness after I bench, but haven't noticed it today. Not 100% sure if that's the IGF since I didn't go super heavy, but I'll take note of it and see if it's consistent over the next several weeks.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Update!!!

Ok boys, this is my first update where I can say this stuff is kicking in. After yesterday's WO, the muscle fullness never left. I literly still have it as I type this. I'm hoping this continues to increase over the next couple weeks.

Also, I normally have a little front shoulder/joint soreness after I bench, but haven't noticed it today. Not 100% sure if that's the IGF since I didn't go super heavy, but I'll take note of it and see if it's consistent over the next several weeks.
THUMBS UP!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
One more thing to add. I figured this stuff would not kick in until the 2-3 weeks.... but fullness was noticeable on day 11&12. Super cool, bc that is faster then any PH or SARM I have touched.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update!!!

seems like the 2 in depth logs i've seen have touched on the pumps/fullness big time on this. very excited to see how it progresses

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
seems like the 2 in depth logs i've seen have touched on the pumps/fullness big time on this. very excited to see how it progresses
I am as well. Like Vaughn said, various users are reporting this so there has to be something too it. I'll be finding out myself very soon! :)

-Spaz

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update!!!

Good to hear! I was starting to worry about this one..

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I can def confirm the fullness. I haven't had any abnormal pump at this point.

I am as well. Like Vaughn said, various users are reporting this so there has to be something too it. I'll be finding out myself very soon! :)
-Spaz
Nice, you should run a log.

Good to hear! I was starting to worry about this one..
I figured it would take 2-3 weeks. Glad it started to kick in earlier!

aleksandera

Awards
Would be helpful to see some before/after pics, If u don t mind, Joe.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The real game begins now. Getting on the wagon

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Update - that fullness is remaining longer between WO. Also, noticed I was able to push out a couple more reps. Also noticed my veins were popping today, which is not very normal for me at 190. I normally need to be in the 180-185 range to see that. I should also add, I stopped bulking last week after hitting my target. Now I want to maintain around 190 to high 180s, at a low bf%.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
One last thing, as I mentioned before, I've run a lot of cycles so I know the difference between placebo and gains. The fullness that I'm experiencing is definitely being contributed to IGF. This is the exact same fullness I experience when I ran LGD. However keep in mind, I'm specifically speaking about the fullness. LGD went well beyond just fullness. Hoping IGF does as well!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm getting a wee bit excited now

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last thing, as I mentioned before, I've run a lot of cycles so I know the difference between placebo and gains. The fullness that I'm experiencing is definitely being contributed to IGF. This is the exact same fullness I experience when I ran LGD. However keep in mind, I'm specifically speaking about the fullness. LGD went well beyond just fullness. Hoping IGF does as well!!!!
How many caps are you taking per day.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Things are heating up! Thanks for the updates

Killcure666

Awards
It just occurred to me that IGF is part of the negative feedback loop for GH release. Wouldn't exogenous IGF1 from this supplement decrease endogenous GH production?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of your GH release happens while you're sleeping. That's the reason quality sleep is very important for growth. Right after workout only small squirts (if I may use the word Squirt) of GH gets released. So, IGF-1 intake is not going to affect your GH release. Am I wrong?

Killcure666

Awards
Most of your GH release happens while you're sleeping. That's the reason quality sleep is very important for growth. Right after workout only small squirts (if I may use the word Squirt) of GH gets released. So, IGF-1 intake is not going to affect your GH release. Am I wrong?
That all makes sense. If you google "GH feedback loop" and go to images you'll see what I mean though.

I'm wondering if it has an effect on GH synonymous to suppression of testosterone from anabolics.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
That all makes sense. If you google "GH feedback loop" and go to images you'll see what I mean though.

I'm wondering if it has an effect on GH synonymous to suppression of testosterone from anabolics.
No it won't, exogenous/synthetic GH or a constant bleed suppresses natural GH release but IGF1 should not effect it. While IGF is triggered to be made by GH in the liver, it's not it's only action. Basically your body doesn't go "oh there's too much IGF, better stop releasing GH" GHRHs and somatostatin control HGH.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
above poster is correct

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent update, please keep them coming!

I started my run this past Tuesday. I am not running a "log" persay, but I will keep you guys posted on my results (and thoughts) as my cycle goes along. I'm running the exact same training protocol as before, diet is pretty much the exact same as well. Only difference ... Pro IGF-1 at 10 caps per day. 5 Pre-Workout at 4:30 AM and 5 Pre-Bed at around 8:30 PM.

Only thing I've noticed so far ... sleep quality has been excellent. Literally knocked out right away and waking up feeling very refreshed. And that was after getting 5 hours, 11 hours and 6 hours of sleep. My sleep really varies depending on when I fall asleep on the recliner and what football game happens to be on TV :)

-Spaz