cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it is but the good news:
10.10 (next week) 09:30 AM ,its my time for bloodwork. Finaly !:)
IN to see results as I am getting a bottle from Mr. Supps this month. Hearing good things from this.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
All info/details will be added in my thread (which will be made when my bloodwork results are ready) :)
Is today the day?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I hope its worth waiting . If my results come back negative, Hi Tech owe me a lot of $ for the torture I went thru :D haha I hate bloodwork !!!
In the meantime, any other positive results to point to yet? Pump? Muscle fullness? Strength? For the torture and the investment you have made, I hope there is some positive result!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the meantime, any other positive results to point to yet? Pump? Muscle fullness? Strength? For the torture and the investment you have made, I hope there is some positive result!
Honestly, i dont feel any enhanced pump,size or anything. Been almost 6 weeks on this.
Sometimes weights seems lighter but there is no increase in strength.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, i dont feel any enhanced pump,size or anything. Been almost 6 weeks on this.
Sometimes weights seems lighter but there is no increase in strength.
how much do you think 6 weeks at the dose you are running would cost?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
25 tabs =100mcg.
One bottle is 250 tabs
Almost 4 and 1/2 bottles.
Lets say one bottle is 90$.
Total = 405$
pretty cheap for all dem der gainz, lol....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just little bit patience guys :)
I need to take new bloodwork and this time I will make sure they do the right way this time.!

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
It should be sent frozen which they didnt
well damn...are you still taking igf-1?
or no...thought it didnt last long..i may be wrong thou..or would increased level last?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
People forget how unstable and fragile the peptide is, it has to be frozen or will be all gone by the time it gets there haha

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Well now I wonder if user567 ensured that his samples were frozen?
Damn..that could have been a minor oversight. I would hope that was the case. I'm still clinging onto some sort of hope for this. Still have 2 bottles unopened ever since i saw users's lab results

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ready for those bloods! And boob pics, boobs are always entertaining on a thread haha

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My doc called me today and said:

If i want to check my IGF1 levels I need to drive to nearest hospital (which is 147km from my place). The only way to do it if I want it to be sent frozen (which is necessary for IGF1 and IGFBP3).

I am going to do it next week :)and same time new tattoo maybe :D

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Are you done with your cycle? Anything to report?
Nothing more then what I mentioned above. Basicly, if it was cheaper I’d try it again, but it’s def not worth the $$ for some slight mussel fullness.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of promises, but, nothing delivered. This proves it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started Pro IGF by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. I am not on any other product or supplement/AAS. Took 10 tablets about 1 1/2 hours ago. Feeling a bit aggressive after taking the tablets, which I attribute to the pills. I took their 1-Testosterone and gained A LOT of mass and strength. Hi Tech is a solid brand. Will keep you guys posted.
Congratulations! Heavy placeco experience right there. And nice first post too.
Even injecting monster dose of IGF1 it would not make you aggressive.
So the aggressive feeling is definitely due to other things

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just started Pro IGF by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. I am not on any other product or supplement/AAS. Took 10 tablets about 1 1/2 hours ago. Feeling a bit aggressive after taking the tablets, which I attribute to the pills. I took their 1-Testosterone and gained A LOT of mass and strength. Hi Tech is a solid brand. Will keep you guys posted.
Thefckisyoutalknbout? Even if the IGF were legit, it wouldn't make you feel increased aggression. That's not how it works

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we can read in between the lines from the number of previous posts for poster of #236. Do these supp companies hold us in such contempt or think we're stupid? Seems a bit desperate!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
loooooooooooooooooooooolz

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoW ! Lot of hostility on this board. Checked out side effects of IGF-1 listed by the Mayo Clinic and increased aggression is one the most common ones, so where are you guys getting your information ?
Not hostllity but honesty.
1. Ask people who used IGF1/HGH and I will give you 1000$ if one of them reported increased Aggression after first dose.
Even if HGH/IGF1 listing Aggression as an side effect, it does not mean you will get it.
2. You got aggression (first dose) of 10 tabs Pro IGF1 ? Fantastic. So you are trying to say there is no chance your experience is placebo? If you even took 20 Andriol (Testosterone caps) it would not make you aggressive after just 1 1/2 hours and even first dose .

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoW ! Lot of hostility on this board. Checked out side effects of IGF-1 listed by the Mayo Clinic and increased aggression is one the most common ones, so where are you guys getting your information ?
Provide internet link, or else bs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just think about this logically for a brief moment. Use common sense and basic knowledge of hormone functions and physiology. How would IGF-1 cause increased aggression?
To humor you, I just did some extensive google research and NONE of the sources I found listed aggression as a side effect of IGF-1, including mayoclinic. Feel free to link your source.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys, what can we expect from a company that tries to deceive the naive into thinking there buying superdrol, anavar, 1test and other such things when there really a bunch of Andros mixed with a bit of epic and laxo. That’s the main reason I would never buy anything of them..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you may know, I have been running this product almost 8 weeks now and when I started this, I need to admit I doubt in this product many ways.
1. What does it contain?does it contain IGF1 or maybe even MK677 (that would definitely show increased IGF1 thru bloodwork).

I sent 20 of Pro IGF1 tabs to a lab for IGF1 detection.

I will not go into details now but here is the answer:

Pro IGF1 contain IGF1. (Detected IGF1 Molecular weight)
It also contain decent amount of IGF1.

This is good news and 2 main questions remains:
1. How is bioavailability ?
(My bloodwork will give an answer).
2. If it show IGF1 increase ,How long does IGF1 levels stay elevated?

We will get answer soon :)

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you may know, I have been running this product almost 8 weeks now and when I started this, I need to admit I doubt in this product many ways.
1. What does it contain?does it contain IGF1 or maybe even MK677 (that would definitely show increased IGF1 thru bloodwork).

Good staff brocki . thanks for going an extra mile . On a side note , blood work might be irrelevant since you did not observe any desired effects , there should be something going after 8 weeks of super dosing .

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

At the end of the day, I want to see results! And even if this product says it increases igf, I didn’t see $100 worth of gains.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I'm glad to see the lab confirms that what we put on the label is actually in the products :)...per usual for HTP

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Come on guys, what can we expect from a company that tries to deceive the naive into thinking there buying superdrol, anavar, 1test and other such things when there really a bunch of Andros mixed with a bit of epic and laxo. That’s the main reason I would never buy anything of them..
For every person with something negative to say about HiTech you will find five people raving about their products. Your arguments are old.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For every person with something negative to say about HiTech you will find five people raving about their products. Your arguments are old.
This may or may not be true, but this thread was started by an AM member (not a Hi-Tech rep) in the general supplement log section. It is not in the Hi-Tech company sub-section, so members should feel free to openly share their personal opinions right? This thread would not even exist if Joe12 had not decided to spend his hard earned money on this supplement and give Hi-Tech a little time in the spotlight for something other than DMAA. Those 5 people you speak of should feel free to openly participate as well...