Primordial Performance PreMax ??

jdrannin1

Awards
Just think about throwing your own creatine, and some branchies in with this mix..This will be one great drink!
I plan on doing that as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you say that?
PeptoPro contains only short chain peptides (average length is less than 4 amino acids) which are water soluble. By being water soluble it not only makes the protein more digestible, but most importantly, makes it very user friendly. The small peptides from PeptoPro are directly and quickly taken up by the gut and released into the blood without digestion.

Studies from Boza have shown that the nitrogen retention is highest for milk peptides, higher than that from free amino acids or intact protein. That means that the amino acids from milk derived peptides (like PeptoPro) are better and more rapidly absorbed having a higher bioavailability for protein synthesis than amino acids from normal protein and free amino acids.
;);)

jdrannin1

Awards
You might be able to increase the muscle protein signal mTor higher with some added bcaa's than without.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bCAAs certainly won't hurt. But peptopro + glycarn + antioxidants is an outstanding combination that doesnt need anything added to it. Unless you have a certain preference or something.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Just want to up the protein synthesis..nothing wrong with some extra leucine..Who else is geared up to try this product out?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill be adding a small amount of bcaas to mine

jdrannin1

Awards
Just want to up the protein synthesis..nothing wrong with some extra leucine..Who else is geared up to try this product out?
Word!

I'm really lookin' forward to tryin' this. It just might replace my old stand-by, Hemodraulix.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill be adding a small amount of bcaas to mine

and wasting them as when BCAA's are taken with complete proteins such as peptopro or any other, they are seen as just extra protein not as elemental AMINOS as they should be and are taken for specific reactions and not just upping protein amount:twak:

jdrannin1

Awards
and wasting them as when BCAA's are taken with complete proteins such as peptopro or any other, they are seen as just extra protein not as elemental AMINOS as they should be and are taken for specific reactions and not just upping protein amount:twak:
Increasing the leucine content of a meal could incease MPS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This product is going live in about 10 minutes...

-Eric

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 bucks for 10 servings.......mmmmmm well if i on AD i not can use this right?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Like Eric said, you can pickup Premax at their site here. It is a hefty investment, but hopefully the first few logs/reviews will help people make up their decisions. The science is well explain on that page.
I so wanted to try this product, but at 5+ dollars a dose. ouch......

Profile is sick, but damn that hurts.

Im on the fence, a coupon may help. :)