Primordial Performance PreMax ??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing some late night browsing and came across a thread on another board with a lot of good things said about this product. I was seeing if any of you guys had heard any news as to when it's coming out and all the goods. From what I gather it is going to contain the following (not just these, this is just what they've released):

There was a thing about it on SuperHuman Radio

GlycoCarn - some say doses could be as high as 4.6g
PeptoPro protein
NO STIMS (this is why I want to try it)
no artificial sweetners
Pomegranate

And according to one of their reps he said it tastes good.

Hoping some of the PP reps can hop in and give me some more details :cheers:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I bet this would be amazing mixed with Vitaberry in the mornings.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. SB if you try this I will take your opinion more seriously than most, since you're a very honest man:Eyecrazy:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
we are working on getting this up on the site the first week or two of Nov.

You can add Vitaberry or Sweet Serum for extra flavor but I like the way it taste right out the jar ;)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the site is up and running Jeff :thumbsup:
Looking forward to seeing Premax up.
Thanks man!! we still have some bugs but we are working on it. Check out the live agent chat. Its sweet.

Pre Max will be up soon

jdrannin1

Awards
Very solid dose of Pepto-Pro being offered up.

12 grams of it :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good man. Same ol' busy life. I'll be in your hood for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hope the weather is nice!
Good deal, bro. That's right about the time my wife is due. Turkey and a baby!

We should have the write-up done on this soon. We're really looking forward to getting this out on the market so you all can experience it, and give us some anecdotal feedback of effect. I know you guys are going to LOVE this product, and probably make it a new staple! :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to a thread in the PP section, there is a type of arginine in it, and:

1. 12 Grams Peptopro
2. 4.5 Grams GPLC (NIIIIICCCEEE)
3. Carbohydrate sourced from Pomegranate
4. No Beta Alanine
5. No Creatine

Good deal, bro. That's right about the time my wife is due. Turkey and a baby!

We should have the write-up done on this soon. We're really looking forward to getting this out on the market so you all can experience it, and give us some anecdotal feedback of effect. I know you guys are going to LOVE this product, and probably make it a new staple! :D
Awesome stuff man. That's just what I wanted to hear.

looks interesting
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllern whats goin on? You still slingin supps behind the womans back? lol

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I read over on PP's forum an bout this also having ArginoCarn?I'm gussing this will be the same as Jarrows carnitine-arginate? Really like where this product is goin. Also a big fan of carnitnes

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Its soooo good I think its time to take my Pre Max :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep... PreMax will also contain all 8 major electrolytes...

eat that Gatorade...

-Eric

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This product sounds GREAT! Simple yet effective. Solid stuff PP. Will have to head on over to PP to read up on it. Any word on servings/price?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product sounds GREAT! Simple yet effective. Solid stuff PP. Will have to head on over to PP to read up on it. Any word on servings/price?
Info on that will be disclosed shortly. We're putting the final touches on everything before we release this product. Hopefully sometime during the first week of November this will be a go. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yum, glycocarn.
Agree. GlycoCarn is one cool compound. Besides, 4.5g of it, assuming the information in one of the earlier posts here is correct, is one incredible dose. With that amount per dose, plus the pomegranate, no arginine is necessary for insane vasodilation (and pump). No to mention the powerful antioxidant punch. Looks like an awesome product to stack with quite a few products. Or used solo. GlycoCarn is expensive, though, so I hope PreMax will be affordable. :D

By the way, will the pomegranate be plain powder or will it be standardized for, say, punicalagins?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Info on that will be disclosed shortly. We're putting the final touches on everything before we release this product. Hopefully sometime during the first week of November this will be a go. :)
Thanks Truama. I'm really looking forward to this. I always like having an alternative to a stim-heavy pre-wo/energy mix. I usually always prefer the non-stimmed ones. Really wanting to try out the GPLC and see how I like it seeing how I haven't had a change to use it yet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I got dibs on first batch. I called it. Timestamp!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you're a quick one, haha. :D

You're really going to enjoy this product, Steve.
No stims...sounds good! Is it meant as a preworkout supp or just for a jump start to the day?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No stims...sounds good! Is it meant as a preworkout supp or just for a jump start to the day?
By design a preworkout supplement, but it can certainly be used in many different ways. Not much longer before this baby hits the market. :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By design a preworkout supplement, but it can certainly be used in many different ways. Not much longer before this baby hits the market. :)
Thanks bro! So in essence this would be good to take as a non-stim pre-workout powder during a rest period from stems or as an all the time booster :). Sounds good. Is there any specific amount of time you should run this before cycling off? The reason I ask is because it does not contain stims.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! So in essence this would be good to take as a non-stim pre-workout powder during a rest period from stems or as an all the time booster :). Sounds good. Is there any specific amount of time you should run this before cycling off? The reason I ask is because it does not contain stims.
We are using Olympian grade peptopro here... something high level athletes are using before, during and after exercise.

We are marketing it for "pre-workout performance" because of the fast digestion and NO effects that will enhance performance, but the truth is it would be good for anytime of the day.

-Eric

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great i need write a letter for Santa`s i need stock up for xmas

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are using Olympian grade peptopro here... something high level athletes are using before, during and after exercise.

We are marketing it for "pre-workout performance" because of the fast digestion and NO effects that will enhance performance, but the truth is it would be good for anytime of the day.

-Eric
I saw that and it sounds extremely promising. I'm def going to have to try this stim-free product out! :D Thanks again Trauma and PP

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried GPLC but would like to. I was browsing the official site for GlycoCarn and was very impressed. GlycoCarn + protein + antioxidants seems like a solid blend!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to try this stuff, sounds interesting

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so there is no need to take it on an empty stomach ALA old pre workouts? can we almost forgo the timing issue of meals supps and training

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so there is no need to take it on an empty stomach ALA old pre workouts? can we almost forgo the timing issue of meals supps and training
The product by design should be rapidly digested and introduced into systemic utilization.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Just think about throwing your own creatine, and some branchies in with this mix..This will be one great drink!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a ballpark price on this?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just think about throwing your own creatine, and some branchies in with this mix..This will be one great drink!
You shouldn't need bcaa's in this.