Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
I have a friend taking T2 for the past month and he is absolutely loving it, he just bought a few more supplements to stack with it as well and I will let you guys know how it goes there but so far this seems to be going well for you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a friend taking T2 for the past month and he is absolutely loving it, he just bought a few more supplements to stack with it as well and I will let you guys know how it goes there but so far this seems to be going well for you!
It was a bummer I wasn't responding well to the T2 and OEP, but The rest of the stack has been going great, I'm loving Erase.

Update- I got some sort of Virus, coughing, runny nose and sore throat :(, so looks like I'll be resting for the weekend, hopefully I'm 100% monday!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a bummer I wasn't responding well to the T2 and OEP, but The rest of the stack has been going great, I'm loving Erase.

Update- I got some sort of Virus, coughing, runny nose and sore throat :(, so looks like I'll be resting for the weekend, hopefully I'm 100% monday!
Sucks on the cold bud. I do the same thing when I feel shotty, load up on vit c and zinc. Good luck to you

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks on the cold bud. I do the same thing when I feel shotty, load up on vit c and zinc. Good luck to you
Thanks bro! I def be loading up on Vit C and Zinc!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Bummer mate! Take it easy and get well!!!

Two words CHICKEN SOUP! and avoid all diary products, diary will only add to the amount of mucus in your system

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bummer mate! Take it easy and get well!!!

Two words CHICKEN SOUP! and avoid all diary products, diary will only add to the amount of mucus in your system
I'm getting lots of Vit.C/ Zinc, some Garlic, Fruit smoothies, Orange cranberry juice, anti-bacterial lozenges and chicken noodle soup.

Damn I dunked some bread with cheese in the soup, I'll be sure to say away from dairy for the rest of the day tho.

My wife got me sick :(

I wonder if Erase and Purple Wraath with some added AAKG and Taurine would make my cold worse or better...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK feeling like I have some sort of flu/cold:doh:

I took it to the next step lol, I went out and bought some supps, Garlic, Echinacea and Probiotic sticks.

My cold remedy :drunk:

Echinacea(5:1) extract 200mg equivalent to 1000mg of dried herb 3 times a day, but I'll do 4 lol

Garlic extract (100:1) 10mg (equivalent to 1000mg of fresh garlic) it says 4 caps daily..but I'll take 6 just in case lol

Probiotic sticks- 1 billionactive cells

Vit. C- 1g 5 times daily

Zinc- 50mg 3 times daily

CoQ10- 100mg 2 times daily

HOPEFULLY this helps :haha:

Dose anyone think Its ok to countinue taking Erase, Purple Wraath while having a flu/cold??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well still feeling really sick, this sucks!!!

I'm still taking 1 cap of Erase a day everything else, just staying away from the Caffeine.

I'm hoping to start working out again Wednesday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Weight- 184lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 4 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Extra lean burger on multigrain bread with cheese
3 cold and sinus advil
Cals: 774 Fat: 13g's Carbs: 92g's Pro: 39g's

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of JACK3D, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2 scoops of ModernBCAA's, 3g of AAKG, 4g of Taurine, 2 scoops of GlycerGrow, 3g of Di-Creatine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Erase

Intra-workout- 2 scoops of GlycerGrow, 3g of Di-creatine, 2 scoops of ModernBCAA's, 950ml of Gatorade

Cals: 240 fat: 0g Carbs: 64g Protein: 0g

Upper Body WORKOUT
Bench Press- 5 sets 45x20, 95x5, 135x4, 185x3, 225x8 PR!
Cable Rows- 4 sets 100x4, 150x4, 200x6, 250x6
Overhead Press- 3 sets 45x10, 95x5, 135x12
Barbell Curl- 3 sets 45x5, 95x5, 135x6
Skullcrushers- 2 sets 45x20, 95x15

Incline DB Press- 55'sx15, 45'sx12, 45'sx10
Bent over db rows- 55'sx20, 45'sx20, 45'sx20
Standing Arnold Press- 55'sx10, 45'sx10, 45'sx8
Alternating DB curls- 55'sx6, 45'sx6, 45'sx4
Dips bodyweight- 12, 8, 6 reps
Repeated 3 times

Flat DB Flys- 25'sx15, 25'sx20, 25'sx20
Incline DB Flys- 25'sx10, 25x15, 25'sx15
Pulldowns- 35, 35, 35 reps
Shoulder Circuit- 45, 45, 80 reps
Concentration curls- 25x15, 25x15, 25x20
Hammer Curls- 25x10, 25x15, 25x20
Push Downs- 10, 10, 20 reps
Reverse Push downs- 10, 10, 10 reps
Forearm curls- 30x20, 30x20, 30x20
Wrist curls- 30x30, 30x30, 30x40
Reverse wrist curls- 30x20, 30x20, 30x30
Repeated 3 times

Total sets= 66 sets
Total reps= 1120 reps

Post workout/Meal 2- 2 scoops of ModernBCAA's, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 950ml of Gatorade

Cals: 240 fat: 0g Carbs: 64g Protein: 0g

Meal 3- 2 multigrain buns with cheese and hamburger
Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of Finaflex, 4 caps of Garlic

Cals: 680 fat: 19g Carbs: 82g Protein: 37g

Meal 4-
4 Eggs
Supps- 2 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit.C, 1 cap of G.C.S, 50mg of Zinc, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Cals: 300 Fat: 16g's Carbs: 0g's Pro: 24g's

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth

Total: Cals: 2234 Fat: 48g's Carbs: 302g's Pro: 160g's

Day 17 thoughts

I'm still a little sick today, some how beat my PR! on bench :| maybe it was the jack3d or my new bench routine who knows lol, guess I'll find out next time when I'm feeling 100% lol

But my workout was really good, killed that ****!!! Thought since my week was messed up from being sick I'd do a big weigh workout, didn't do any lower body cause I don't know whats up my my lower back is killing me, just out of no where yesterday it starting killing as if I did 20 sets of dead lifts and my back kicked each rep lmao, hopefully that feeling goes away lol

I love Modern BCAA, gonna be a damn staple for sure! Also really like the Jack3d, I think I have to put Jack3d back and 2nd place cause I felt a little bit better then 1M.R, but that may be the Modern BCAA doing it's thing too!

All in all It was a good day for being sick, super stoked I beat my PR on bench, not sure what I'll be doing for thursday, depends on how my back is feeling.

ALSO! I've only been taking 1 cap of Erase a day since I was sick, I was taking 2 a day before that, but I'm gonna bring it up to 3 a day and see how that feels:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

Weight- 181.8lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Extra lean burger on multigrain bread

Cals: 412 Fat: 9g Carbs: 38g Protein: 30g

Supps- 2 scoops of White blueraspberry ModernBCAA

Meal 2- 1 multigrain bun with honey
Supps- 2 caps of Garlic

Cals: 318 fat: 2g Carbs: 70g Protein: 7g

Supps- 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 3g of AAKG

Supps- 2 scoops of Grape bubblegum ModernBCAA, 1 scoop of Whiteflood, 2g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of G.C.S, 1 cap of ERASE!

Meal 3- 4 Haddock Fish, Half cup of Rice
Supps- 2 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit.C, 1 cap of G.C.S, 50mg of Zinc, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Cals: 330 fat: 4g Carbs: 34g Protein: 47g

Meal 4- 1 scoop of Low Carb Protein with skim milk
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Garlic, 1 cap of ERASE

Cals: 190 Fat: 1.5g's Carbs: 14g's Pro: 31g's

Meal 5- 2 eggs, 4 egg whites
Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of G.C.S, 1 cap of Omega3'6'9

Cals: 204 Fat: 8g's Carbs: 0g's Pro: 28g's

Supps- 2 scoops of White blueraspberry ModernBCAA, 2g of AAKG

Total: Cals: 1454 Fat: 24.5g's Carbs: 156g's Pro: 185g's

Day 18 thoughts

Well it sucked being sick all week, had a great workout yesterday, my lower back is even hurting more today, got the wife to deep tissue message it yesterday...ya that didn't help lol

So took today off, I'll see how I feel tomorrow, I work long shifts sat and sun so I prob won't workout, but starting Monday I'll be kicking it in high gear!

Erase update- Only the second day of Erase at 3 caps a day and feeling it:D

BlueGrowth update- Well I havn't seen any crazy vascularity from it that I've read, I found I was got better vascularity off HGHUP. I have been getting some good deep sleep, but nothing to crazy...I wonder if I should try 6 caps pre-bed....

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep on DAA here too, and it would appear all is still good!!
I'm really starting to get interested in DAA, do you find your really getting a noticeable test boost?

P.S- make sure you check out the girls on the last page:D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Weight- 181.8lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Extra lean burger on multigrain bread

Supps- 2 scoops of White blueraspberry ModernBCAA

Meal 2- 1 multigrain bun with honey
Supps- 2 caps of Garlic

Cals: 318 fat: 2g Carbs: 70g Protein: 7g

Supps- 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 3g of AAKG

Supps- 2 scoops of Grape bubblegum ModernBCAA, 1 scoop of Whiteflood, 2g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of G.C.S, 1 cap of ERASE!

Meal 3- 4 Haddock Fish, Half cup of Rice

Cals: 330 fat: 4g Carbs: 34g Protein: 47g

Meal 4- 1 scoop of Low Carb Protein with skim milk
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Garlic, 1 cap of ERASE

Cals: 190 Fat: 1.5g's Carbs: 14g's Pro: 31g's

Meal 5- 2 eggs, 4 egg whites
Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of G.C.S, 1 cap of Omega3'6'9

Supps- 2 scoops of White blueraspberry ModernBCAA, 2g of AAKG

Total: Cals: 1454 Fat: 24.5g's Carbs: 156g's Pro: 185g's

Day 18 thoughts

Well it sucked being sick all week, had a great workout yesterday, my lower back is even hurting more today, got the wife to deep tissue message it yesterday...ya that didn't help lol

So took today off, I'll see how I feel tomorrow, I work long shifts sat and sun so I prob won't workout, but starting Monday I'll be kicking it in high gear!

Erase update- Only the second day of Erase at 3 caps a day and feeling it:D

BlueGrowth update- Well I havn't seen any crazy vascularity from it that I've read, I found I was got better vascularity off HGHUP. I have been getting some good deep sleep, but nothing to crazy...I wonder if I should try 6 caps pre-bed....
I find some "QUALITY" time with missus, immediately before bed and on waking works wonders for sleep and vascularity :D

...of course trying to sell this approach to them can be tricky at times, whatever you do, don't use the "you're cheaper than a monthly supply of HGH"

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know hoe I missed this log.... I'm in for the libido check....

plus the supps feedback too :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find some "QUALITY" time with missus, immediately before bed and on waking works wonders for sleep and vascularity :D

...of course trying to sell this approach to them can be tricky at times, whatever you do, don't use the "you're cheaper than a monthly supply of HGH"
ahahahaha nice!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know hoe I missed this log.... I'm in for the libido check....

plus the supps feedback too :)

Thanks Delta Force!

O I found some nice pics today:D I will be making sure to put up some new girls everyday:D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Delta Force!

O I found some nice pics today:D I will be making sure to put up some new girls everyday:D

you know how to run your logs well... I sure like the form on that push up on top of this page :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

Weight- 181lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Extra lean burger on multigain buns

Meal 2- 2 scoops of Low Carb Protein with skim milk
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Garlic, 1 cap of ERASE

Cals: 300 Fat: 3g's Carbs: 14g's Pro: 62g's

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of Unflavoured ModernBCAA, 2 scoop of Whiteflood, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 5g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 8mg of Ephedrine

Workout
Leg extensions 15 reps
Close stance squats 10 reps
Shadow boxing 5 min
Repeated 8 times
V-ups 100 reps

Post-workout- 2 scoops of White blueRaspberry ModernBCAA

Meal 3- 1 multigrain bun with cheese and hambuger + sauce
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Garlic, 1 cap of ERASE

Cals: 340 fat: 9.5g Carbs: 41g Protein: 20g

Meal 4- 4 eggs

Supps- 2 scoops of Grape BubbleGum ModernBCAA 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 1g of AAKG

Total: Cals: 1256 Fat: 29.5g's Carbs: 93g's Pro: 190g's

Day 19 thoughts
I kept my cals pretty high when I was sick, had lots of sodium so this next week I'm gonna keep cals and carbs pretty low, luckly with the high amount of ModernBCAA and Purple Wraath my protein intake has been good. I will up my cals a bit starting monday but I'll be working all day sat and sun so I won't get a chance to eat much.

My lower back has been killing me, I tried to come up with a little workout today that wouldn't be too hard on the back, I took the squats light, but still managed to get a good sweat.

Starting monday I will def kick it into high gear!

Erase Update- Def looking a bit more leaner today! 3 caps a day is very much helping take the water out!

BlueGrowth Update- I don't know whats up with BlueGrowth, my wife keeps telling me it gives me energy lol, It's like it makes me a bit drowzy with energy lol, Thinking maybe I should try 6 caps, it just doesn't seem to put me out like HGHUP, Powerfull, Carboxy or Bullet Proof :S

Libido.....CHECK!

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

Weight- 180.4lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Extra lean burger on multigrain bread with cheese
Supps- 1 scoop of Jack3d

Cals: 512 Fat: 14g Carbs: 39g Protein: 38g

Supps- 3 scoops of White BlueRaspberry MordernBCAA, 3g of AAKG Slowly Drank for 5 hours

Meal 2- Multigrain bun with peanut butter and jam
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of ERASE, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of G.C.S, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9
Cals: 350 Fat: 11g's Carbs: 22g's Pro: 11g's

Supps- 3 scoops of Purple Wraath, 1 scoop of Grape bubble gum ModernBCAA, 1 scoop of WhiteFlood, 3g of AAKG, 8mg of Ephedrine, slowly drank for 5 hours

Meal 3- 1 scoop of Low Carb protein with 250ml of Skim milk

Cals: 190 fat: 1.5g Carbs: 14g Protein: 31g

Meal 4- Chicken on multigrain burger with cheese
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of ERASE

Cals: 360 fat: 7.5g Carbs: 38g Protein: 37g

Meal 5- 1 egg, 8 Egg whites, with some ketchup

Cals: 198 Fat: 4g's Carbs: 10g's Pro: 38g's

Supps- 2 scoops of Grape BubbleGum ModernBCAA, 2g of AAKG

Pre-bed- 6 caps of Blue Growth Trying an Extra cap Tonight!!!
Total: Cals: 1610 Fat: 38g's Carbs: 123g's Pro: 206g's

Day 20 thoughts
Just worked all day, got good news I'm getting extra shifts WOOT WOOT, I've been lookin for these shifts, normaly I do every second weekend at the Arena and send me to shift places for on call, but Now there giving me 3x10-12 hour shfts a week at the arena:D Works out perect too, Fri, sat sun and friday I don't start untill 4pm so I'm still gonna be able to train a lot mon to thurs and get a good workout in Fridays before my shift starts:D WOOT WOOT !!!! lol

Tomorrows another day at work, I can't wait for monday!

Erase Update-
Loving Erase, can't wait to kick up the training Monday!

BlueGrowth Update- So weird this stuff keeps me up more then normal, some sort of drowzy/increased libido type energy feeling LOL, I only got 2 hours of sleep last night :(

HERAYYY FOR BOOBS!!!

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gave my review on ModernBCAA if anyone wants to check it out!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/162029-new-white-blue.html

Day 21
Worked today, diet looked pretty much like yesterdays but added 2 protein bars and some fish.

Nothing new to report, can't wait to train tomorrow!!!

Crazy training starts tomorrow but for now, here is some libido checkin lol

In the mood to workout:)

Attachments

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've found myself skipping the daily logs and just looking at the pics. Top quality stuff right there :thumbsup:

Nice log too...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooohaaa, count me in my man (better late than never) :thumbsup:

//CC

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG that push up one is insane!!! My favorite libido pic so far... and I think my new desktop background

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG that push up one is insane!!! My favorite libido pic so far... and I think my new desktop background
Well I'm running Everything for 8 weeks, I found a lot of good pics, I think there will be some you like even more:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Weight- 179.2lbs

Pre-fasted cardio- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2 scoops of ModernBCAA, half scoop of Whitelfood, 2g of Taurine, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc

Fasted Cardio
2 mile Run- 18min and 20 sec (Cardio felt like ****, guess cause I havn't ran for awhile, before I was getting 12min for 2 miles, so I'll be focusing on running a bit, get those lunges stronger.

Post workout- 355ml of Grape Juice, 2g of Vit.C

Cals: 240 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 60g's Pro: 1g's

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Low carb protein shake with skim milk
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Garlic, 500mg of Vit.C

Cals: 647 Fat: 3g Carbs: 72.7g Protein: 55.5g

Meal 2- Low Carb protein with skim milk and Oatmeal
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of ERASE, 500mg of Vit.C

Cals: 455 Fat: 3g's Carbs: 45g's Pro: 49g's

Pre-workout- 3 scoops of Jack3d, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2 scoops of Unflavoured ModernBCAA, 5g of Taurine, 3g of AAKG, 500mg of Vit.C

Workout
Incline Flys- 5 sets 20'sx10, 40x5, 65'sx10, 75'sx5PR, 75'sx3

Dips-3 reps BWx4, 45lbs added x 8, 65lbs x3

1 arm DB clean and Press- 7 sets 45x5, 60x3, 85x1, 95xfail, 95xfail, 95xfail, 95xfail :mad: ****IN RAGE, I was so damn close GRRRRRR I was pissed!!! I just missed it!, next week!

Bench Press- 5 sets 95x30 reps 5 slow 5 fast, 95x15 wide grip slow reps, 95x12 close grip slow, 95x12 wide slow, 95x10 fast

Fedors Jump and punch with barbell 2 sets 45x40, 45x50

Post-workout- 1 scoop of White blueRaspberry ModernBCAA, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 450ml of Juice, 500mg of Vit.C

Cals: 260 fat: 0g Carbs: 60g Protein: 7g

Meal 3- Whole grain bread with Chicken breast

Cals: 260 fat: 2.5g Carbs: 37g Protein: 30g

Meal 4- 2 eggs, 4 egg whites with ketchup
Supps- 500mg of Vit.C

Cals: 204 Fat: 8g's Carbs: 10g's Pro: 28g's

Pre-bed- 1 scoop of White blueRaspberry ModernBCAA, 5 caps of Blue Growth

Total: Cals: 2066 Fat: 18.5g's Carbs: 284.7g's Pro: 221g's

Day 21 thoughts
Well it was a good day, beat a P.R. ****ty thing was cardio sucked assss and MMA gym was closed cause it's thanks giving for us cancuks :(

Also didn't start off with bench because in the middle of the day I helped my father stomp the grass and dirt in big spots in his yard, that killlled my triceps, did that for like an hour so there was no way I'd try to do heavy benching, so I did flys instead:D

Also first time doing 1 arm DB clean and presses, I liked them, damn 95er was pissing me off, omg ****in RAGE!!! lol I will get it next week lol

ERASE Update- Aggression is up!, joints are crackin a little more in the shoulders but no joint pain.

Blue Growth- Took 6 caps pre-bed the last 2 nights, seemed to work a bit better, def real deep sleep. I hope 6 caps isn't over doing it, I'll ask the rep and stick to 5 tonight lol Still gives me some energy at night tho, it's weird but once I'm out I'm out for good lol

Tomorrow Will be Fasted Run, Boxing at night then after boxing come home and do the P-90X ab routine!

OK now time for some women:D

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
OMFG Judgement WTH!!! You start posting libido checks like there going out of style and I'm gone for a minute HOLY HELL!!!! I'm SUPERCHARGED AL READY and its only 8:30. . muhahah!! That is AWESOME!!! HOT DAM MANG!!! Work outs look great!! Was a lot of catching up but ERASE is looking to be a huge hit as usual :wall:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMFG Judgement WTH!!! You start posting libido checks like there going out of style and I'm gone for a minute HOLY HELL!!!! I'm SUPERCHARGED AL READY and its only 8:30. . muhahah!! That is AWESOME!!! HOT DAM MANG!!! Work outs look great!! Was a lot of catching up but ERASE is looking to be a huge hit as usual :wall:
Hell yaaaaaa I'm loving Erase:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT MY BOTTLE OF MESOMORPH IN TODAY:D :D :D :D :D :D

Plus they a free kick ass T-shirt, shaker cup and some samples:D

Thank you APS! Thats what I call hookin a customer up:D

And holy damn best shipping price ever! only $5! to Canada!!! most shipping costs me $20-$70! I can't wait to try MesoMorph, I already did my run and off to work soon, then boxing at 8ish, I will try this stuff out tomorrow for my Back, Bi and forearm workout:)

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
O SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT MY BOTTLE OF MESOMORPH IN TODAY:D :D :D :D :D :D

Plus they a free kick ass T-shirt, shaker cup and some samples:D

Thank you APS! Thats what I call hookin a customer up:D

And holy damn best shipping price ever! only $5! to Canada!!! most shipping costs me $20-$70! I can't wait to try MesoMorph, I already did my run and off to work soon, then boxing at 8ish, I will try this stuff out tomorrow for my Back, Bi and forearm workout:)
Spread da werd :D

Looking forward to your thoughts man.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22

Weight- 178.4lbs

Pre-fasted cardio- 1 scoop of WhiteFlood, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2 scoops of ModernBCAA, half scoop of Whitelfood, 2g of Taurine, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc

Fasted Cardio
2 mile Run- 16min a little better today.

Post workout- 1 scoop of ModernBCAA's

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger on Multigrain bread :burger:
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1000mg of Vit.C
Cals: 432 Fat: 9g Carbs: 41g Protein: 31g

Meal 2- Chicken breast on Multigrain bun and Oatmeal
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of ERASE, 500mg of Vit.C

Cals: 450 Fat: 4.5g's Carbs: 74g's Pro: 35g's

Pre-workout- 1.5 scoops of Jack3d, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2 scoops of Unflavoured ModernBCAA, 5g of Taurine

Kickboxing
Stretch
Warm up
Pad work about 30min workin on leg kicks
Sparring 12x3min rounds of boxing
Hand pads 3x3min rounds with sprawls
Stretch

Post-workout- 1 scoop of White blueRaspberry ModernBCAA, 1000mg of Vit.C

Meal 3- Chicken breast on 2 multigrain buns

Cals: 520 fat: 5g Carbs: 79g Protein: 60g

Meal 4- 4 eggs, with ketchup
Supps- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of G.C.S, 500mg of Vit.C, 2 caps of Garlic

Cals: 300 Fat: 16g's Carbs: 10g's Pro: 25g's

Pre-bed- 1 scoop of White blueRaspberry ModernBCAA, 5 caps of Blue Growth

Total: Cals: 1702 Fat: 34.5g's Carbs: 204g's Pro: 207g's

Day 22 thoughts
Good day of training, feeling pretty sore, legs are not used to the running lol, Boxing went great, Endurace feels fantastic during sparring, Punching power and speed is really good, just need to put more rounds in and get reaction time better.

Got MesoMorph today and holy damn I'm excited to see how this stuff compares to the other top pre-workouts and will Creatine Nitrate live up to the hype for pumps? I will soon see tomorrow:D

Now since I did stand up tonight I'm in the mood for some boxing girls ;)

Attachments

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can do 6 caps, I'm surprised you don't need only 5, as that knocks most people out! But if you find better response @ 6, I would stick with that!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do 6 caps, I'm surprised you don't need only 5, as that knocks most people out! But if you find better response @ 6, I would stick with that!
Ya like even with the 6 caps I'm up for a couple hours after I take it, for some reason I get an energy boost with a drowzy feeling, but once I'm out, I'm out all night lol and some crazy vivid dreams lol

Sounds good I'll try 6 caps some nights.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ooo Yeaaa!! Keep Smashin it mang. . muhaha!!! Looking good. . .the workouts that is!! :32: hahaha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

MesoMorph first impressions and 1st day review

Apperance-10/10 Look a little bit bigger then Jack3d, serving size is 1 scoop and the scooper is bigger then the Jack3d scoop.

Taste- 9/10- Really good for a pre-workout, I'm not a grape person but it's still good, the taste is prob a bit better then the other pre-workouts, would love to see them do a blue raspberry flavour:D, I took a couple chugs before mixing it with my other pre-workout stuff.

Endurance- Can't really say anything about endurance yet, my body is freaking killing from the last 2 days, I'll have to give my thoughts on this Monday when I'm feeling 100%

Strength- Again hard to say, I wasn't feeling like my strength was good today, pretty much all my muscles are in pain before going into the workout lol But I did make a PR on barbell curls with 80lbs for 30 reps, but my body just felt too much pain going heavy so I tried 80lbs instead, I'm interested too see what the strength increase is Monday.

Pumps- 12/10 WOW past a perfect 10 on this one, I wasn't aiming for Pumps during this type of workout and it was the best feeling Bicep Pump I've ever felt, it was pretty sick! The Creatine Nitrate lives up to the hype for pumps, wow better pump then P-slin/Hemovol and Glycergrow combo I've done.
I'd be a little afriad to stack this and Glycergrow together lol, the pumps may be too much lol

Energy- I really can't give a fair output on this, I just felt drained and sore going into the workout, I'll see how it does Monday as well when I feel 100%

Final first day thoughts
Very impressed with the Pumps, damn I can't wait to try this during a whole body workout, even the pumps in my abs from the ab workout I did were better then normal, freakin awesome, sadly I feel beat up and muscles are killin, but when I try it Monday I'll feel 100% and be able to compare the energy, strength and etc to the other Pre-workouts.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I do have a couple of question for ya tho, I noticed on the APS site it says over 4000mg of Beta-Alanine per serving and over 5000mg of Citrulline Malate per serving, but that shows as a 22g scoop and now it's a 15g scoop, so I'm guessing there is not that much of each now?

Also wondering what is the max dosage of Mesomorph in a day you can take and roughly how much Caffeine is there per scoop? Just wondering so I don't over do it with taking Jack3d for my second training session in the day.

Thanks!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff mate! I'm watching the mesomorph review with interest! Picked up some white flood recently, taste is a bit sweet in a false way, if you know what i mean, can't say I've noticed anything extraordinary yet BUT only used twice now... In fact I had a pretty good martial arts session this evening and maybe white flood did it's stuff - other session was weights yesterday am, no noticeable impact!

Loving the pics! Boxing ones my fav, followed closely by the perfect press up

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
been away for a while and started missing the eye candy, then was thinking this other thread was yours and realized that was not right.... no eye candy for long :D

Good to hear you're loving Erase, you're raised my interest in MesoMorph.. I'll have to take a closer look at it

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I do have a couple of question for ya tho, I noticed on the APS site it says over 4000mg of Beta-Alanine per serving and over 5000mg of Citrulline Malate per serving, but that shows as a 22g scoop and now it's a 15g scoop, so I'm guessing there is not that much of each now?

Also wondering what is the max dosage of Mesomorph in a day you can take and roughly how much Caffeine is there per scoop? Just wondering so I don't over do it with taking Jack3d for my second training session in the day.

Thanks!
That is great to hear on the workout for sure.

As per your questions. That was the original write up before we made the most recent alterations of the product. I will see what I can come back with for exact amounts.

~200 mg's caffeine per serving. I would NOT take more than 1.5 scoops unless you weigh 800 lbs :D