• Start date
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bet her test levels are higher than yours too. her and venus both refused to get tested. i have not been a fan of either. great players, no doubt, just not a fan.
I just like her butt... lol She looks a little chunkier not though. I liked when she had that small waist and big round a$$ ... does something to me at a primitive level.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DW's taste in women mirrors mine to a fault!! Dam that booty haunts me on the best possible way!

Its ok it obvious all that test is going str8 to the booty...if that was the case id have all my future gf's juice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
roid rage plus pms, no wonder she throws temper tantrums, lol. i just like my women to be a little more feminine- to each their own. :bigok:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
roid rage plus pms, no wonder she throws temper tantrums, lol. i just like my women to be a little more feminine- to each their own. :bigok:
I don't know very much about her really, just about the way she looks or used to look. My latina's are very lady like and athletic at the same time. They are both smallish women but have good curves... :veryhappy: I guess I am a bit impartial when it comes to them cuz their physiques were enhanced by my training advice. A sense of strength tempered by a feminine air not that's very sexy. I like real confidence too, not ego which is just a way to make up for low self esteem. Beautiful inside and out. :veryhappy:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A women with a fiery temper and strong character produces strong off-spring ready for battle str8 out the womb!!!

Thats how i like my women...forged in fire and tempered with passion, give me a woman worth breeding with!!! hahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A women with a fiery temper and strong character produces strong off-spring ready for battle str8 out the womb!!!

Thats how i like my women...forged in fire and tempered with passion, give me a woman worth breeding with!!! hahaha
i just want a good lay!:sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is nothing new LOL!!!
what can i say...like i said it is a good thing we all have different tastes in women, otherwise we would all be fighting over a limited selection. :bigok:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what can i say...like i said it is a good thing we all have different tastes in women, otherwise we would all be fighting over a limited selection. :bigok:
Actually I like a variety of different types... when you get older you realize that character is more important than appearance anyway...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually I like a variety of different types... when you get older you realize that character is more important than appearance anyway...
damn, bro. that is exactly why i don't like serena. thanks for clearing that up, lol.:veryhappy:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, bro. that is exactly why i don't like serena. thanks for clearing that up, lol.:veryhappy:
Yah I was blinded by the Butt.. it happens :bigok:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely a pole vault fan now!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And yet more womens volleyball.

Oh Yeah DW, the Williams sisters have got much arse, and it is bootyliscious!!!! These girls are alright here but hey how often you get a pic of another girl copping a feel on another in the guise of support. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i am very happy lots of guys find the williams sisters sexy, that leaves more really sexy chicks like this for me. now this is prime booty, imo.:food:
Well I don't find them sexy, I find their ASSets attractive. LOL

Now for a fit and foxy lady with nice ASSets

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how does nascar fit into a sports thread?
Uh Oh! This could get ugly. I have heard this argument before. :ziplip:
LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at least we made it to post #224, before somene had to go and bring up hillbilly gymnastics.:rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NASCAR is not that bad.

DANICA PATRICK

sheit, i guess danika would be alright if you were into dominatrix's. i have met the little ball buster at the indy 500- believe me, she isn't a turn on.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I am not a big fan of watching cars gou in a cirlcle making all left turns but it is a sport

Sports cars <<<<<< lol hello

and they are all over espn sports

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yet more womens volleyball.

Oh Yeah DW, the Williams sisters have got much arse, and it is bootyliscious!!!! These girls are alright here but hey how often you get a pic of another girl copping a feel on another in the guise of support. LOL
True and yah I have to call insufficient booty on this one :ponder:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't find them sexy, I find their ASSets attractive. LOL

Now for a fit and foxy lady with nice ASSets

Now your talkin!! .. ahh Monica one of my all time favourites...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True and yah I have to call insufficient booty on this one :ponder:
Yeah the girl on girl was what caught my attnetion. LOL

Now your talkin!! .. ahh Monica one of my all time favourites...
Completely. Been drooling over her since I don't know when. Marla Duncan was the sh*t too!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since she got mentioned here's a little Marla for your memory...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
That would just freak me out. I hate heights, even on a 60 ft rappel tower... :grumpy:
No joke man. I've already posted my pic for the day, but if you wanna see more do a search for Dubai Tennis. Insane.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award