PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
idk theres been alot of logs....i figured usplabs would have launched the IC release.....starting to get concerned.... how hard are the extracts to get ahold of...... ? cuz it would suck if it gets all this buzz and then it goes out of stock periodically

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk theres been alot of logs....i figured usplabs would have launched the IC release.....starting to get concerned.... how hard are the extracts to get ahold of...... ? cuz it would suck if it gets all this buzz and then it goes out of stock periodically
It WILL go out of stock periodically, I promise.

You must realize; we are not one of those companies that search Google for cheap 55 gallon drums of the cheapest buzz-powder on the market. We grow and cultivate all our own herbs on our own land.

Point "A" to point "Z" are our doings when it comes to these products. From planting the herbs to the proprietary extraction processes to manufacturing the end product in our cGMP, FDA inspected facility.

As mentioned before, we are hoping to be able to have enough to run a small IC release in May and eventually have it hit short-run retail.

If you think TNA went fast, this will make your head spin...

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established

You must realize; we are not one of those companies that search Google for cheap 55 gallon drums of the cheapest buzz-powder on the market. We grow and cultivate all our own herbs on our own land.

Point "A" to point "Z" are our doings when it comes to these products. From planting the herbs to the proprietary extraction processes to manufacturing the end product in our cGMP, FDA inspected facility.

As mentioned before, we are hoping to be able to have enough to run a small IC release in May and eventually have it hit short-run retail.

I didnt mean it in a disrespectful way ....I just got worried b/c I THINK it was either powerfull or AP that was out of stock for a while a year or so ago for a while and it blew ..........I just hope since those seem to be regularly in stock now in retail that maybe PM will see regular retail numbers someday....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt mean it in a disrespectful way ....I just got worried b/c I THINK it was either powerfull or AP that was out of stock for a while a year or so ago for a while and it blew ..........I just hope since those seem to be regularly in stock now in retail that maybe PM will see regular retail numbers someday....
No disrespect was taken buddy! Our products will become out of stock, it is just the nature of using rare herbs. But, we do our best to keep the stock as plentiful AND as fresh as possible. That is the key...

And that is a good point you make... I hope it does too, I LONG for my next run... Literally dream about it... : )

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My order will be about as fast as I can type once it comes up for the IC release that is for sure. I really don't think people are truly aware of how powerful Pink Magic really is... no joke, it is the best I have ever taken. :shocked:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My order will be about as fast as I can type once it comes up for the IC release that is for sure. I really don't think people are truly aware of how powerful Pink Magic really is... no joke, it is the best I have ever taken. :shocked:
Coming from a AnabolicMinds veteran, that is a huge statement!

willib

Awards
  • Established
please give us a heads up,so i can make sure funds are available.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please give us a heads up,so i can make sure funds are available.
Go join the USP Labs Inner Circle on the USP company website. That is the only way to be notified and it is free to join. Trust me, it has provided so many of us on AM with phenomenal deals and access to products no one else gets for months, i.e. OEP and TNA (and Prime for $25 a bottle!!!!!!!!).

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Go join the USP Labs Inner Circle on the USP company website. That is the only way to be notified and it is free to join. Trust me, it has provided so many of us on AM with phenomenal deals and access to products no one else gets for months, i.e. OEP and TNA (and Prime for $25 a bottle!!!!!!!!).
yes do it.............seriously DO IT!
This stuff is bomb just hit my first PR today and I'm cutting!:shocked:

willib

Awards
  • Established
been ic member there for awhile.just getting anxious for the pink.after the rest of usplabs rockin products can hardly wait.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
been ic member there for awhile.just getting anxious for the pink.after the rest of usplabs rockin products can hardly wait.
Thank you for the support! The Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June. I can hardly wait, too! :)

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the support! The Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June. I can hardly wait, too! :)
That's sooooooooo awesome I should be finishing up my run with it by then just in time to stock up........ This stuff is like gold and I can't wait to stack it with prime!!!!

That's sooooooooo awesome I should be finishing up my run with it by then just in time to stock up........ This stuff is like gold and I can't wait to stack it with prime!!!!
wait to you read the write up..

phantom

Awards
  • Established
How many pathways we looking at with Pink? From the reviews, its sounds like it does a number of great things. Love how it sounds amazing for a recomp

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Enough already! Let's have the IC release! I can't wait! It'll be just in time to throw in PCT for my Natadrol/PRIME stack! I have five bottles of the 150-count bottle of it, too! So let's get this party stated! :damnit:

Enough already! Let's have the IC release! I can't wait! It'll be just in time to throw in PCT for my Natadrol/PRIME stack! I have five bottles of the 150-count bottle of it, too! So let's get this party stated! :damnit:
right around the corner...it is being made...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many pathways we looking at with Pink? From the reviews, its sounds like it does a number of great things. Love how it sounds amazing for a recomp
Multiple pathways as reflected in the reviews. And the reports are generally consistent. :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm an IC member but I never get e-mails about releases so I'm always too late to get in on the action :(

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want in! is it to late? if so when well it be available?

Multiple pathways as reflected in the reviews. And the reports are generally consistent. :)
Very consistent! Very exciting supplement.

If Strategic is viewing my response tell the people what you think of the science and i sent you the other day.

How do you feel the science reflects on the pink magic user reviews?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very consistent! Very exciting supplement.

If Strategic is viewing my response tell the people what you think of the science and i sent you the other day.

How do you feel the science reflects on the pink magic user reviews?
The science is truly impressive and clearly supports the consistently positive Pink-Magic reviews we have seen so far. Personally, I was literally shocked when I read about the ingredients and their physiological effects a few days ago, and noticed that my Pink-Magic experience was completely consistent with the a priori expectations based on the pharmacological properties of Pink Magic's ingredients. Before my Pink-Magic beta-test (and, in fact until May 13th, when I requested information on Pink-Magic's ingredients from USPLabs), I neither knew which ingredients Pink Magic contained (the bottles were unmarked), nor did I know what to expect from the product, so my solo beta-test was quite unbiased.

For those interested, here is a link to the summary of my beta-test:

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles/3660-usplabs-pink-magic-beta-test-review-feedback-thread-26.html

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Just take one look at my log and you'll see how darn good this stuff is (for those who dont know). Im at about 1870cals a day with 1.5hour cardio a day. Been in a deficit for 2.5months now and continuing to diet for x amount of time.

My strength is still all there? WTF In a major cal defecit with barely any carbs, well barely and cals screw carbs lol and holding onto my strength? Sick in the head!

With that said, we all know strength is a tell all sign of muscle mass. So...if I'm keeping my strength in this defecit...Im keeping my muscle. Crazy product!

Im just praying USP doesnt throw a ridic release price per bottle because how good PM is : / I'm sure they'll take great care of us though. Always have since I've been a USP whore!

Thats some USP LOVE right there haha - There would be even more but I've just finished up a few things. No worries though, I have more on the way lol

Attachments

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Just take one look at my log and you'll see how darn good this stuff is (for those who dont know). Im at about 1870cals a day with 1.5hour cardio a day. Been in a deficit for 2.5months now and continuing to diet for x amount of time.

My strength is still all there? WTF In a major cal defecit with barely any carbs, well barely and cals screw carbs lol and holding onto my strength? Sick in the head!

With that said, we all know strength is a tell all sign of muscle mass. So...if I'm keeping my strength in this defecit...Im keeping my muscle. Crazy product!

Im just praying USP doesnt throw a ridic release price per bottle because how good PM is : / I'm sure they'll take great care of us though. Always have since I've been a USP whore!

Thats some USP LOVE right there haha - There would be even more but I've just finished up a few things. No worries though, I have more on the way lol
yes it is great especially for my cut being able to shed bodyfat and put on new muscle while in a calorie deficit is truly amazing...........

and that picture is a thing of beauty:hump:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sweet!

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
yes it is great especially for my cut being able to shed bodyfat and put on new muscle while in a calorie deficit is truly amazing...........

and that picture is a thing of beauty:hump:
Your avatar is a thing of beauty give me about 3 minutes

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
PCT, that is a sick collection.
I agree !

$300 dollars worth of jack3d is impressive enough :lol:

I'm not buying any supplements until the IC's pink magic release :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has to be one of the most versatile products out to date. Recomp, did someone say recomp lol with the proper carb manipulation you can choose how much weight you want to lose. You want pump, any carbs you take will be transformed to make your muscles big hard and vascular. Inexplicable sudden strength gains to boot. Incredible muscle volume around the clock.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has to be one of the most versatile products out to date. Recomp, did someone say recomp lol with the proper carb manipulation you can choose how much weight you want to lose. You want pump, any carbs you take will be transformed to make your muscles big hard and vascular. Inexplicable sudden strength gains to boot. Incredible muscle volume around the clock.
Thank You for your valuable insight here DW!

You just translated the science into real world speak!