PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

willib

Awards
  • Established
can this be better than prime.i really need to find out if its magick.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I get they are making everyone wait so they can get the pink shirts printed before they send the magic to the loggers.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well, another night comes to a close as I go and recover! Looking forward to whom USP goes with. Hopefully I make the cut and they give me the chance. Its without a doubt I wouldnt let them down ;) One hand washes the other right? They take care of me...I take care of them and the people of AM with my highly detailed hourly updated log! :)

G-night all, hope they mention the winners early! That would start someones day off quite nicely!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
it's gonna be a long slow day til the announcement, too excited lol..

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Maybe USP can announce the winners sometime earlier today to prevent you guys from having an anxiety attack lol

Just wait it out...those they feel that can do the best job of logging their product letting those that didnt get or want the chance to run PM will be picked I assume :)
<which I am hopefully one of the picks> hehe

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
in the words of Yukon Cornelius, *throws pick ax into the air* "Nothin".

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Phewf, just got back in from the gym. Blasted my back...now I sit back and wait for the annoucement which hopefully is sooner then later. Although I have a weird feeling winners wont be picked today <scratches head>

willib

Awards
  • Established
good idea.could you imagine a bunch of guys in the gym with pink shirts on with the words pink magick on them?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone again. I really hope I get the chance to log this

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
<nods head> :)

I really hope USP follows through and picks the winners tonight!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah I think this was really just a test to see how much anxiety could be created :p

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
It's 930 I'm stil waiting all day haha give me a chance with this pink hahah

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm posting from my iPhone. I'll be picking late tonight or early tomorrow.

I'm excited for the AM vatos!

Jdudeck11

Awards
The anxiety is killing me I set my alarm early to look and see the results

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm posting from my iPhone. I'll be picking late tonight or early tomorrow.

I'm excited for the AM vatos!
Lets go boro !!!

Wanna hear something weird? I've never heard the "heat is on" in a public place. The song you posted the link too...Im at the gym yesterday crushin back and what comes on??? (no homo) had me thinking of you lol

Excited to see the results :)

edit: I think I've mentioned this before but for the record Im 25yrs old.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
so..... let the excitement begin..... someone......... anyone?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
^lol seriously!

Off to the gym, maybe some good news when I return ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you guys are 'fired up' about this, even with the negative PM's I got last night! hahaha wow.

So - Lets get this rocking guys, you quite literally hold the keys to the future of this product. We need REAL input here! I trust that this team below can give us just that...

here is the list:
TheLastRonin
WhatsaRoid?
pctforeal
n8te
Jdudeck11
HereToStudy
Blacktail
Tomahawk88
sanchezgreg18
srgraham69
dmillz224

Everyone that I listed - I need you to PM using subject line: I AM A TRUE VATO

Include your full name and shipping address:
John Doe
123 Pink Magic Lane
Jack3d, PM 12345

By sending this PM, please realize that you are entering a 'gentleman's' agreement.

1. You must log your Pink Magic run. You must update this log 4 times a week on (at least but not limited to) Anabolicminds.com and optionally - USPlabsdirect.com/forum (Pink Magic Chronicles subforum).
You must not just accept the product and run away with it. Please start your log's ASAP.

2. You must keep the ingredient(s) to yourself. This is HIGHLY classified information, and is NOT to be shared.

3. Although the labels reads take 2 additional caps before a workout - Beta dosing is 2 caps, 3 times a day with food. Also, please take 1 day off a week.

4. If you think Pink Magic sucks... TELL US! If you think Pink Magic rocks... TELL US! This is your job, a very important one. Our future is quite literally in your palms.

Jacob and I, and the whole team at USPlabs truly appreciate the support that the AM community has shown us, and we will continue to support this amazing group of meatheads...

Keep smashing it out there, keep spreading the good word, and please follow this first round along their journey... I promise it will get very interesting!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yaaaaaaaaaay buddy! LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!

I assume ingredients will be discussed via p/m?

Congrats to everyone! May we share the love together :)

Hopefully USP can get these out first thing of the upcoming week! AIRMAIL BABY hahah

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Boro, I knew I was in when I heard "the heat is on" in the gym. I was like wtf....!!!

THanks for picking me USP. Won't let you guys down on thise one :)

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you guys are 'fired up' about this, even with the negative PM's I got last night! hahaha wow.

So - Lets get this rocking guys, you quite literally hold the keys to the future of this product. We need REAL input here! I trust that this team below can give us just that...

here is the list:
TheLastRonin
WhatsaRoid?
pctforeal
n8te
Jdudeck11
HereToStudy
Blacktail
Tomahawk88
sanchezgreg18
srgraham69
dmillz224

Everyone that I listed - I need you to PM using subject line: I AM A TRUE VATO

Include your full name and shipping address:
John Doe
123 Pink Magic Lane
Jack3d, PM 12345

By sending this PM, please realize that you are entering a 'gentleman's' agreement.

1. You must log your Pink Magic run. You must update this log 4 times a week on (at least but not limited to) Anabolicminds.com and optionally - USPlabsdirect.com/forum (Pink Magic Chronicles subforum).
You must not just accept the product and run away with it. Please start your log's ASAP.

2. You must keep the ingredient(s) to yourself. This is HIGHLY classified information, and is NOT to be shared.

3. Although the labels reads take 2 additional caps before a workout - Beta dosing is 2 caps, 3 times a day with food. Also, please take 1 day off a week.

4. If you think Pink Magic sucks... TELL US! If you think Pink Magic rocks... TELL US! This is your job, a very important one. Our future is quite literally in your palms.

Jacob and I, and the whole team at USPlabs truly appreciate the support that the AM community has shown us, and we will continue to support this amazing group of meatheads...

Keep smashing it out there, keep spreading the good word, and please follow this first round along their journey... I promise it will get very interesting!
sweet really looking forward to this!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks guys I won't let u down. Ill send thae pm when I get to the house.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I did mean to ask though...how long will we be logging this?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Some good picks here, we're gonna have some fun for sure!

Jdudeck11

Awards
Thank you so much for the great opportunity. I can't wait!