MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see some possible psuedo-gyno, but the picture is not large enough to tell if there is actual glandular growth or just estrogen sensitive fat.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see some possible psuedo-gyno, but the picture is not large enough to tell if there is actual glandular growth or just estrogen sensitive fat.
Well I found/posted a more recent photo so hopefully you're seeing the whole upper body avatar pic now. Taken before these most recent cycles logged here. Anyway I'm due to manscape bust out the tripod and try to do amateur hour flex, but yeah I can see in that 2020 chest pic I had why Beefyfan said that i guess..

On another subject wholly heck do I like D-Plex and Trenavar. Had to get wife to massage forearms were overloaded/stiff because I'm able to recover enough to lift 3-4-5 days in a row with body splits and they take all the abuse.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if you opt to go with a functional train since you are already spoiled I would go with the Free Motion Functional Trainer. Far superior to any other I have used with the longer arms that go up and down 180 degrees, and also in and out 90 degrees. You can do so much more at much more advantageous angles than your typical 48-52 inch wide functional trainer.

New the prices are ridiculous but refurbished you can find them for 2000-4000.
View attachment 227194
We have one of these exact same machines at my gym but it's Grey, when I was in Vegas LVAC had one as well. I like warming up my pecs with cable crossovers on it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have one of these exact same machines at my gym but it's Grey, when I was in Vegas LVAC had one as well. I like warming up my pecs with cable crossovers on it
Free Motion Cable Cross are the best @MrKleen73 is right, glad he reminded me about these... Didn't know I could score a refurb one for like $4k (new is like $7-8k for the commercial edition, though they have a lite/home version it seems too).

Also, I just turned off the $70/mo Tonal subscription (paid off unit is $3.5k new), so it's in Cable Cross mode now going forward. And I'm using Strong app to track free weights + Tonal combined now https://www.strong.app/ (add YouTube music on wall mounted tablet+speakers) .

Since Tonal has 3 year warranty and I have quick-change dumbells to pair with, I'll just save up for a used $4k Free Motion Cable Cross for whenever it dies.

I would LOVE one of these when my tonal dies sometime > 3 year warranty. But who knows maybe Tonal lives 10+ years. I hear they're considering extended warranty options, etc. And there's a mass call on r/Tonal reddit forum, for a "gym vs gym+ trainer" levels of subscription $/mo feature split.

Geez I mean even the Free Motion Cable cross in the picture still gives you a "menu of exercises" on their device, in 'free mode' lol. I'm just bitch*n cause I'm addicted to the auto-loggin, PR tracking video game 'ding' mode of it - but want to be cheap on subscription fees.
=

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I went to your profile to look at the picture in full resolution. You do appear to have some gyno there IMHO, but if it wasn't enough for you to notice on your own or be insecure about I don't know that it is worth you crashing your E2 or running a SERM to reduce it, especially since most any reduction will likely be temporary unless your estrogen is high for some reason right now causing swelling that could resolve just by lowering estrogen levels back to your normal baseline. I don't remember seeing issues with your E2 levels on blood work so not sure that is likely.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Okay, I went to your profile to look at the picture in full resolution. You do appear to have some gyno there IMHO, but if it wasn't enough for you to notice on your own or be insecure about I don't know that it is worth you crashing your E2 or running a SERM to reduce it, especially since most any reduction will likely be temporary unless your estrogen is high for some reason right now causing swelling that could resolve just by lowering estrogen levels back to your normal baseline. I don't remember seeing issues with your E2 levels on blood work so not sure that is likely.
Appreciate the feedback. It's been slowly going away getting better since 2020'ish. I think through continued cycles I should be able to get all the last bit of it gone. Taken awhile, but it's WAY better than what it was after my 'seizure in '2018.

Oh - seems this is my first post on my new account. PoSiTiVeFLoW version 1.0 was BANNED last night. I know what I did, tried to openly auction a few vials of Test-EQ 600 off dang. I thought maybe Admin's just didn't care anymore, oops... won't do that again.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
@MrKleen73 - I saw your 2017 log of transdermal SR9009 and despite the low oral bioavailability I swear I had sublinqual liquid SR9009 that gave the amazing cardio boost + fat loss. So decided to pull the trigger on this 2x bottles 60mL, should be enough for ~120days of spring >> summer cut when the TX heat kicks in here.

Pure raws has some cool stuff again - looking at their "Gonads" which is Armistane + Enclomiphene (the more effective clomid isomer). Interesting.

Once I'm through with D-Plex + Trenavar (wholly Jebus hungry, strong workouts cycle). I think I might switch to Test + Primo first run, then move to Cutz 2.0 (transdermal SR9009, Yohimbine, Cardarine) after wards. Have to drop the methyls, clean up bloods ~April time frame, so maybe Cutz 2.0 has to wait until after Urologist TRT followup bloodwork.

Wonder if they'll chest comprehensive bloods, or just be cheap and track T-levels now from Urologist side.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Yep, if I'm going to live this life. I'm going to drop the $4.5k to get them removed. Despite how much I've reduced it... @beefyfan was right theirs about 1-1.25" small flat-disc, lump tissue remaining when I pull my arms back. I've reduced that about much as I can naturally, but yeah to get the last bit... need a little nip-tuck.

I love the lifting and making changes, even late at ~42 y/o to the body. Addicted to the mental depression fighting part of the gym and feeling, strong and pumped... So whatever, if I need to remove the gyno that came along the way, so be it.

EDIT - Wow on D-Plex gains with TRT base. I mean upto 215lbs, granted I started with a light Pmag cycle but strength and alpha and pumps have accelerated with D-Plex, strength even more adding the Trenavar stack on top. I haven't been 'force feeding' just eating meals, shakes, and extra snacks like peanut butter bagels, quest protein bars, etc... Stuff just makes ya hugry and eat more without really thinking about it. Clearing dinner plates like a young man again.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did a virtual consult with DR. Caridi and it was 11,500 I was going to make the trip but I found someone down here that looks like it might be closer to 9000. I do have a lot of pseudo-gyno and estrogen sensitive fats so he would have to contour under my pecs and underarm. If you want to do a virtual just email him and see what he says. You have to send a group of specific photos they tell you what to send, then you have to tell him what your expectations are, and if you intend to use hormones again so you don't get it back. He can remove all the mass if you ask and put some fat under the nipple to try and ensure you don't get sunken in nipples.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I did a virtual consult with DR. Caridi and it was 11,500 I was going to make the trip but I found someone down here that looks like it might be closer to 9000. I do have a lot of pseudo-gyno and estrogen sensitive fats so he would have to contour under my pecs and underarm. If you want to do a virtual just email him and see what he says. You have to send a group of specific photos they tell you what to send, then you have to tell him what your expectations are, and if you intend to use hormones again so you don't get it back. He can remove all the mass if you ask and put some fat under the nipple to try and ensure you don't get sunken in nipples.
Cool, I actually just did the virtual consultation. Dr. Cardi didn't put a price yet but I asked for the bodybuilder specific gyno removal, since I'm fairly lean as it is.

He said it was a zone 1 in the email I guess I need to do a further chat to get pricing specifics.

I guess here's a 215 lb update, unflexed chest..

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it doesn't look too bad. Mine looks worse, I have no outer lip on my pecs. I am at a little higher body fat than you, tho.mine is a 1,2 &3 deal. So yours is probably a good bit lower. It's worth asking for sure.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Well Dr. Cardi says for a Zone 1 gyno removal only $9.2k here in Austin.

Stuck at AUS airport trying to get to PHX for a short business trip back in TX Thursday morning, but right now I've storm cancelled flights and I'm #2 hefeweisen at the bar now.. ugh.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah, had a couple buddies go that route. I'm OK with the baldie look.. the extraction scars and transplant follicle retention rate were hit or miss on those surgeries...
Plus they are an ongoing expense, every couple years until you stop losing hair you have to go get re-seeded. When the guy told me that i was like well I could just by a porsche for that and have a lot more fun compensating for my hair loss.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Ahh back at it today, first of three in a row before work travel to InterSolar in Long Beach, CA for a few days.

Finished most all of the D-Plex (Brawns 'The One') bottle and one the easiest best least sides cycles so far. A little Trenavar at the end made it shine. Post cycle bloodwork next week will tell.

So just on TRT+ 200mg for now, gonna drop back to 100mg for March-April for Urologist followup at 6 months. Then should be good for another cycle maybe Primo or other.

Been out of the gym for 9-days or so with home fixes and work travel so body felt like crap and so started with deadlift and rows for a back opening day 18klbs.

May be addicted To the video game PR tracking aspect of Tonal, **** it might keep it... It's gotten me in the best shape in many moons.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you’re back at it! 9 days is too long off training; do some push-up & lunge circuits in your hotel room next time! Pack a rubber exercise band in your suitcase and then you start adding a ton of circuit options (curls, flies, extensions, raises, Pullaparts, good mornings, squats, upright rows, and rows & hamstring curls if you can choke it to something heavy).

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Thanks Hyde.

Funny thing is it's more mental than availability. The best Western plus had a nice rack of dumbbells and a bench.

I'd say 3-5 days resr when the forearms and hands are just stiff and workouts are like 4-5 days per week Solid (for several months straight) is warranted.. but yeah beyond a long recovery window atrophy and stiffness start to creep. Long story but after I got back from travel instead of hitting my home gym right away kept working on house /security cam issues...let the gym slide until my Spine says go do some rows and pull downs to feel better.

Plan is to lift next 3-days, go 3-day conference next week and get right back at it this time right as I get back.

Will work on a travel lift pack, got a bunch of bands but I just need to use the hotel gym most of the time too lol. Sometimes I get into company mode and I'm super focused on tech-engineering stuff and power plants and hard to get away from meetings, etc. Then of course they all wanna go drink and eat yada yada...

Hope all is well for your recovery lately.

Glad to hear you’re back at it! 9 days is too long off training; do some push-up & lunge circuits in your hotel room next time! Pack a rubber exercise band in your suitcase and then you start adding a ton of circuit options (curls, flies, extensions, raises, Pullaparts, good mornings, squats, upright rows, and rows & hamstring curls if you can choke it to something heavy).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, that's a good reminder for me. I have TRX bands and resistance bands that are easy to throw in a suitcase for when I'm traveling too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totally get it; I am off to a conference 3 days as well this week. The trick is to do something very early one day befor breakfast, either in the room or if they have some light dbs in their gym. 30 min of circuit work makes you feel so incredible when it’s done and because it’s so light it helps restoration in those stuff joints.

So not training, just exercising, if that makes sense. Just moving to break a sweat & pump up.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I totally get it; I am off to a conference 3 days as well this week. The trick is to do something very early one day befor breakfast, either in the room or if they have some light dbs in their gym. 30 min of circuit work makes you feel so incredible when it’s done and because it’s so light it helps restoration in those stuff joints.

So not training, just exercising, if that makes sense. Just moving to break a sweat & pump up.
Sweet, are you heading to Intersolar or something else?
Got a decent Friday chest and bi/Tri quick one in on the Tonal good pump for only 11k lbs, shoulders and legs tomorrow then Long Beach, CA for three days back Thursday.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, are you heading to Intersolar or something else?
Got a decent Friday chest and bi/Tri quick one in on the Tonal good pump for only 11k lbs, shoulders and legs tomorrow then Long Beach, CA for three days back Thursday.
No, something else. I am getting a small session in today, then a big one tomorrow, and then back Thursday as well. Maybe we’ll be in the air traveling at the same times

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Alrighty then! Happy Birthday to me, lol!

Tonal is fully deactivated and wow Strong App is GREAT, add YouTube music and Bluetooth Speaker with wall mount tablet and Strong App is like a direct Tonal replacement. Even gives a timer, end of set ding, larger workout catalog.

Cost of Strong App $30 + Anker Soundcore speaker on top $70 + Google /YouTube music service. Compared to bow over $700 a year for Tonal forget it.

In free mode the bar/rope/chain + rep counter and simple timer works perfect with Strong app on tablet next to it...

No need to sell for Free Motion Cable Cross then @MrKleen73 , maybe someday when I got more $.

https://www.strong.app/ - wow says it say 3M users.
=
Cool thing I can log all my free weights or cardio machines here, no limits like Tonal only catalog. With T-lock attachments all standard gym bars and handles or cuffs can be attached.

It's actually freeing to get out of the Tonal menu to a larger workout tracker like Strong.

Off cycle now, just TRT and bloodwork soon.
=

Midday Workout
Thursday 23 Feb 2023, 12:53

Deadlift (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 80 lbs × 10
Set 2: 82 lbs × 10
Set 3: 82 lbs × 10

Lat Pulldown (Cable)
Set 1: 100 lbs × 10
Set 2: 120 lbs × 10
Set 3: 130 lbs × 10

Seated Row (Cable)
Set 1: 130 lbs × 10
Set 2: 140 lbs × 10
Set 3: 142 lbs × 10

Face Pull (Cable)
Set 1: 50 lbs × 10
Set 2: 60 lbs × 10
Set 3: 70 lbs × 10

Back Extension
Set 1: (+10 lbs) × 10

Reverse Fly (Cable)
Set 1: 15 lbs × 10
Set 2: 16 lbs × 10
Set 3: 14 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 50 lbs × 8
Set 2: 50 lbs × 10
Set 3: 52 lbs × 10
Set 4: 54 lbs × 10
=

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, sounds like you are set until you need more resistance. Then you can just add some band holders to the end of those arms and get some extra resistance.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Well had a bit more travel, now am home for a bit... but also had a minor 'landscaping' forearm injury as I adding fence, changing trees, and one more section of french-drain... got this crazy swelling in my hands and forearms - I guess tendenitis?

Used a bunch of ice past few days and so logging some prehab workouts -nothing heavy just for getting some stamina, spine back into it.
=
Shoulders prehab
Monday 6 Mar 2023, 10:26

Shoulder Press (Machine)
Set 1: 80 lbs × 9
Set 2: 78 lbs × 8
Set 3: 78 lbs × 8

Incline Bench Press (Cable)
Set 1: 78 lbs × 10
Set 2: 80 lbs × 9
Set 3: 82 lbs × 12

Front Raise (Cable)

Lateral Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 16 lbs × 11
Set 2: 17 lbs × 10

Face Pull (Cable)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 13
Set 2: 65 lbs × 11
Set 3: 70 lbs × 11

Triceps Extension
Set 1: 50 lbs × 12
Set 2: 55 lbs × 10
Set 3: 58 lbs × 9

Skullcrusher (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 10
Set 2: 58 lbs × 6

with Strong
https://strong.app.link/QOEkKmuNYxb
=
Morning Back workout
Tuesday 7 Mar 2023, 11:45

Lat Pulldown (Cable)
Set 1: 120 lbs × 12
Set 2: 124 lbs × 10
Set 3: 128 lbs × 10

Seated Row (Cable)
Set 1: 110 lbs × 14
Set 2: 120 lbs × 14
Set 3: 120 lbs × 14
Set 4: 124 lbs × 12

Bent Over Row (Barbell)
Set 2: 90 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 25 lbs × 10
Set 2: 26 lbs × 10
Set 3: 27 lbs × 9

Reverse Curl (Barbell)
Set 1: 20 lbs × 9
Set 2: 20 lbs × 10
=
Been on plain TRT and traveling and Hyde is right too long out. Upto 2 weeks I don't feel much change, but beyond that yikes... stamina goes down, strength reduces, and spine gets all out of alignment, etc.

So time today introducing Pure Rawz Cuts 2.0 - transdermal Yomhimbine +_ Cardarine + SR-9009

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well had a bit more travel, now am home for a bit... but also had a minor 'landscaping' forearm injury as I adding fence, changing trees, and one more section of french-drain... got this crazy swelling in my hands and forearms - I guess tendenitis?

Used a bunch of ice past few days and so logging some prehab workouts -nothing heavy just for getting some stamina, spine back into it.
=
Shoulders prehab
Monday 6 Mar 2023, 10:26

Shoulder Press (Machine)
Set 1: 80 lbs × 9
Set 2: 78 lbs × 8
Set 3: 78 lbs × 8

Incline Bench Press (Cable)
Set 1: 78 lbs × 10
Set 2: 80 lbs × 9
Set 3: 82 lbs × 12

Front Raise (Cable)

Lateral Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 16 lbs × 11
Set 2: 17 lbs × 10

Face Pull (Cable)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 13
Set 2: 65 lbs × 11
Set 3: 70 lbs × 11

Triceps Extension
Set 1: 50 lbs × 12
Set 2: 55 lbs × 10
Set 3: 58 lbs × 9

Skullcrusher (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 10
Set 2: 58 lbs × 6

with Strong
https://strong.app.link/QOEkKmuNYxb
=
Morning Back workout
Tuesday 7 Mar 2023, 11:45

Lat Pulldown (Cable)
Set 1: 120 lbs × 12
Set 2: 124 lbs × 10
Set 3: 128 lbs × 10

Seated Row (Cable)
Set 1: 110 lbs × 14
Set 2: 120 lbs × 14
Set 3: 120 lbs × 14
Set 4: 124 lbs × 12

Bent Over Row (Barbell)
Set 2: 90 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 25 lbs × 10
Set 2: 26 lbs × 10
Set 3: 27 lbs × 9

Reverse Curl (Barbell)
Set 1: 20 lbs × 9
Set 2: 20 lbs × 10
=
Been on plain TRT and traveling and Hyde is right too long out. Upto 2 weeks I don't feel much change, but beyond that yikes... stamina goes down, strength reduces, and spine gets all out of alignment, etc.

So time today introducing Pure Rawz Cuts 2.0 - transdermal Yomhimbine +_ Cardarine + SR-9009
Well that should bump your energy up pretty nicely!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks cloudy as spoiled milk! Hope it goes into suspension OK. Interested in your feedback though.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Well that should bump your energy up pretty nicely!
Def seems to help.. will do workout test with Tonal soon. Just gotta finish Friggin nightmare 1/4 acres landscape. Today workout: shovel digging arms and back, wheel barrow runs calves & traps/ shoulders, drag 4x oak trees, hand tamper compact dirt, more...

Wish Pure Raws would use graduation dropper. Had to get my own long ones, without dropper hard to get consistent dose application TD wise.

More on this as I gear backup.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
That looks cloudy as spoiled milk! Hope it goes into suspension OK. Interested in your feedback though.
Yeah it's a suspension, sorta thick. Not easy to dose consistent with their stock dropper but that said so far so good. Yohimbine TD is def there. Today Was landscaping / brick / tree work so not benchmarkable but seemed to help.

Tonal cycle with Pure Raws cuts with maybe a side of Trenavar coming soon. Lagging on bloodwork, etc.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, when I ran Sr9009 my moles and stuff got dark temporarily. I was like am I taking MT2?

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Have gone to temp Lurk mode.. lots of shovel / pick axe /dirt and rock moving... Fixing house and yard long term drainage and trees, landscaping.. new fence extension.

Back to the gym soon, had to clean and reorg the garage gym with inlaws coming in with 3rd also moving to TX house to be near grandkids.

Back shortly good things to report on Apex Relax CBD lotion and Phytocaine.to fight inflammation and pain with pick axe and shovel for French drain work.

Went through a bottle of Cutz 2.0.from purerawz. Wow do I like Cardarine + Yohimbine + Sr9009 transdermal. They need a better dropper but other than that looking forward to using it in gym format not just to survive the axe and shovel work..

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Nice, when I ran Sr9009 my moles and stuff got dark temporarily. I was like am I taking MT2?
Sorry I missed this back then? I never noticed any darkening of urine on Sr9009 from this transdermal Purerawz brand, nor from other oral Sr9009 sources prior?

What is MT2?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First let me say welcome back! I was going through old threads the day before yesterday saw yours untouched and reminded myself I need to hit you up to see how you were doing.

Sorry I missed this back then? I never noticed any darkening of urine on Sr9009 from this transdermal Purerawz brand, nor from other oral Sr9009 sources prior?

What is MT2?
It was not my urine that darkened, just some moles and freckles. It was mostly temporary. It was Premiers SR9009 as a beta test. I was also getting a lot of erections which also made me wonder if there might have been MT2 in there. Since it wasn't listed as sides when I tried it I just haven't used it since just to be safe. I wouldn't be bothered that MT2 discolored moles but anything else messing with moles and me not knowing why is enough for me to back off of a compound. Too much skin cancer on my Mom's side for me to be messing with things messing with moles when I don't know the reason why. I haven't followed other logs since so I don't really have any other info to go off of and have done fine without it.
Melanotan II
Gracias Sir!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
First let me say welcome back! I was going through old threads the day before yesterday saw yours untouched and reminded myself I need to hit you up to see how you were doing.

It was not my urine that darkened, just some moles and freckles. It was mostly temporary. It was Premiers SR9009 as a beta test. I was also getting a lot of erections which also made me wonder if there might have been MT2 in there. Since it wasn't listed as sides when I tried it I just haven't used it since just to be safe. I wouldn't be bothered that MT2 discolored moles but anything else messing with moles and me not knowing why is enough for me to back off of a compound. Too much skin cancer on my Mom's side for me to be messing with things messing with moles when I don't know the reason why. I haven't followed other logs since so I don't really have any other info to go off of and have done fine without it.
Gracias Sir!
Thanks.for checkin' brother, I just figured I'd get my stuff in order then just come back when ready. @MrKleen73, I hear ya on the limit compounds that may have cancer risk with red flag signs..

Well still got bit more things to do before rejoining the gain train I'm a week or two, but feel pretty strong /lean given the axe/shovel/stone work alternative.

Forearms and shoulders, traps,.and even biceps seem to have improved in terms of definition from the land work. Had some gnarly tendonitis spell never felt before and always using a good bit of NSAID and Apex Relax CBD/Phytocaine to manage swell and pain in hands forearms.

Between kids swim/ice skating, tool couple quick update of current status shots here before hitting the gym regular again and retiring the landscaping tools.

Chest, center of chest.. lower middle how the heck without... Guess peck deck machine haven't had a pump there without really wide cable Cross or this old peck deco machine back at a golds Gym I used to goto back when.. sorry staring at my forever lagging chest center.

Will post updated e-scale weight stats. Been on TRT 100mg only as I have urologist 6-mo blood work Monday.

Then once all clear can start a cycle fairly lean already.

Attachments

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and you don't have too bad a restarting place at all.

What I have learned with using function trainer style machines that aren't wide enough is to do one arm then the other. Then you can also have a little shorter rest period between the sets because your first arm is resting during your second arm. You can make the crossover wide as you need doing it one arm at a time. Just change the angle of your body or step off to the side a little. Also you get a little core stimulation with the antirotation needed to bring the arm around without the other side having the same tension to counterbalance it.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Finally back on the board this morning. Gym newly cleaned up and reassembled.

Felt good to get kinks out of spine while just do a back and bicep day for pump + range of motion. Was suckin wind initial then I warmed up.
=
Monday 24 Apr 2023, 10:08

Squat (Machine)
Set 1: 160 lbs × 10
Set 2: 160 lbs × 10
Set 3: 164 lbs × 10

Stiff Leg Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 164 lbs × 12
Set 2: 168 lbs × 12
Set 3: 172 lbs × 10

Lat Pulldown (Cable)
Set 1: 120 lbs × 10
Set 2: 124 lbs × 8
Set 3: 100 lbs × 17
Set 4: 100 lbs × 12

Back Extension
Set 1: (+5 lbs) × 10

Incline board situp
Set 1: (+5 lbs) × 10
Set 2: (+5 lbs) × 10

Seated Row (Cable)
Set 1: 98 lbs × 11
Set 2: 98 lbs × 12
Set 3: 106 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 26 lbs × 10
Set 2: 27 lbs × 12
Set 3: 28 lbs × 8

Reverse Curl (Barbell)
Set 1: 22 lbs × 10
Set 2: 23 lbs × 10
Set 3: 24 lbs × 10

Reverse Fly (Cable)
Set 1: 15 lbs × 12

with Strong

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you see where I tagged you in the accountability thread? I know you were coming back and wanted to get back into shape quickly so I thought you might be interested.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Did you see where I tagged you in the accountability thread? I know you were coming back and wanted to get back into shape quickly so I thought you might be interested.
I did, will check it out. Wanted to feel like I got a rythym again, but what the hey I'll just be realistic about goals...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did, will check it out. Wanted to feel like I got a rythym again, but what the hey I'll just be realistic about goals...
That, and what can help you get into a rhythm better than an accountability thread!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Alright got urologist 6-mo TRT bloodwork followup tomorrow.. dropped off cycle couple months back but kept Test 150-200mg /week range until 3 weeks ago adjusted to the proper 100mg per week for the blood work.

Never got my post Mecha, then Msten cycle bloodwork back but I feel fine and with Nutriissa Cycle support and extra TUDCA urine never really darkened like it used to, we'll see how the cholesterol and other markers look as I still have a comprehensive BB panel to utilize here as well with upcoming cycle and restart and gain and cut run.

Thinking maybe M-Sten + Trenavar again, on the getting big side and then RAD-140 to lean up.

Just ordered a little Brawn YK11, for a gain mode too at some point.. feelin FOMO as I remember trying YK briefly when it first came out and remember thinking wow... But since it was so new I stopped back when.

Seems my brief run in with YK was accurate so maybe worth trying again as I tend to like/to respond to DHT derivatives.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would entertain RAD 140 and MSten for the bulk then trenavar for the cut. A good dose of RAD140 is very anabolic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would entertain RAD 140 and MSten for the bulk then trenavar for the cut. A good dose of RAD140 is very anabolic.
Yeah I really like the cosmetic effects of RAD, besides the acne it always gives me. Good strength increases too. But acid reflux on that and Msten and then Trendione - get the Pepcid Complete, Tums & 2 kilos of Glutamjne on standby for that! I will be hurting by end of week 2.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I really like the cosmetic effects of RAD, besides the acne it always gives me. Good strength increases too. But acid reflux on that and Msten and then Trendione - get the Pepcid Complete, Tums & 2 kilos of Glutamjne on standby for that! I will be hurting by end of week 2.
Yeah, I kind of thought after posting that, maybe an effective dose of RAD140 for the bulk then run the other two together for the cut. Of course I would keep the MSten a little on the lower end.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I kind of thought after posting that, maybe an effective dose of RAD140 for the bulk then run the other two together for the cut. Of course I would keep the MSten a little on the lower end.
I think Rad is a better cutter/recomp. I never gain any appreciable weight on it, unless forcing weight gain through overeating (did my first 600lb squat on it like that). But it’s ER blocking capability would pair awesome to help mitigate gyno during the Tren, when the estrogen you already have becomes problematic in light of the PR stimulation. I haven’t stacked them, but a couple guys have raved to me here how well Rad & Tren pair for them.

Personally (and I realize nobody asked my bropinion ) I would do the Msten up front actually while trying to add size and hopefully he could raise his test too, then drop it back and switch to Rad/Tren to tighten up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Rad is a better cutter/recomp. I never gain any appreciable weight on it, unless forcing weight gain through overeating (did my first 600lb squat on it like that). But it’s ER blocking capability would pair awesome to help mitigate gyno during the Tren, when the estrogen you already have becomes problematic in light of the PR stimulation. I haven’t stacked them, but a couple guys have raved to me here how well Rad & Tren pair for them.

Personally (and I realize nobody asked my bropinion ) I would do the Msten up front actually while trying to add size and hopefully he could raise his test too, then drop it back and switch to Rad/Tren to tighten up.
Sounds good. I have not run MSten during a bulk, have only run twice during cuts/recomps with good success. However I am contemplating a short run in a couple weeks. I am probably going to pulse whatever I run though. Might be MSten or maybe be a little SD.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I have not run MSten during a bulk, have only run twice during cuts/recomps with good success. However I am contemplating a short run in a couple weeks. I am probably going to pulse whatever I run though. Might be MSten or maybe be a little SD.
If they’re both open, it might even be worthwhile to consider stacking at lower doses. Msten & DMZ by every account seemed to be a 1+1=3 synergy, and DMZ when cleaved becomes unbound SD (that’s the only active androgen found after metabolism, according to Ergolog).