PFlow's TRT + PED Chat & workout Logs via Tonal + dumbbells

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright update time. Few workout to post all at once here.

TRT and quads on Tonal update. Good news is, it works great using leg cuffs on Tonal with T-lock. Need a slider wider bench seat to relax the back of knees on (had to use a good bit of stabilizer and hold seat to do quad extensions). See pics.

The bad news, well minor quad injection fuckup on Sunday before I did leg extension trial. Like I was starting to get used to ease of sitting in office chair and just hitting TRT with slin pin on the quads no wierd twisting to hit ventro gluts or shoulders cross arm.

Well just make sure you have feet flat and relax and don't switch your quad or roll your office chair (be still). I switched my quad and the syringe changed angle out of my hand for a moment. I caught and finished the ject, but still... Then trying out extension after , right outer quad ouchy sore now. Darn it. When you do you quad ject well it's basically easy peasy, don't flinch..

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I am recovering from it right now from TBol. About a week out and already doing better but it will take a couple weeks to be completely over it. I need to get some glutamine to help with it.
Wait you got a major indigestion= throwing up like crazy thing too?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait you got a major indigestion= throwing up like crazy thing too?
No throwing up, I kept an eye on progression and stopped once indigestion began to become regular. Didn't even let it get to the point it hurt my appetite. I have had it get me very nauseous before with constant heartburn but that was an oral only run I was trying to soldier through. This time the oral was only an accessory.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@MrKleen73 - check out this bench by Keppi fitness. Looks like it will integrate perfect with Tonal + quick change dumbells, but specifically.. notice the quick add/removable leg attachment with optional foot catch.

BOOM - now I'll finally have quad extension and ham curls with the Tonal + ankle cuffs. And I gotta just get my arse on the bike and cycle more too.

Merry Xmas to the home gym (Wife finally joins 2-3 times a week on Tonal, that only took like 7-8 years of us being together and me getting in shape for her to follow - lead by example I guess lol).
=
=

=
Also, Use luckily have a reebok deck- for the calve-raises and other resistance leg stuff sanding off the floor. Also has a backup bench (and hidden place to stow Tonal handles/accessories from the kids)
=

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! It is all coming together, and the wife is out there with you which is a bonus. My wife is on the cusp, she wanted to get started again before work but I think she is secretly waiting for New years so she can make it feel like a resolution.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright Xmas secured and end of year biz goals met, got back in gym today finally. Just a mid day 10.5klbs of chest trying to focus on the mind muscle.

Was super tired this morning God bless the Triton from Apex for that where the heck did this energy come from when working out.

Can't wait to get that keppi bench so I got Tonal leg quad extensions on a nice bench with good ergos and construction.

Still looking into some inverted leg press /hack squat stations, once I get the shed build and tools out locked in that. Then I can add more gear.

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That bench looks like a nice one! I've thought about getting an adjustable bench, but honestly if I have my way I'll get a preacher curl bench first!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That bench looks like a nice one! I've thought about getting an adjustable bench, but honestly if I have my way I'll get a preacher curl bench first!
It's currently 30% off and was one that has quick remove leg attachment. But you're right, I may want to get one that has a preacher curl attachment too, cause same deal I can turn the bench around and use Tonal for preacher curl too.

There's one annoying limit in the software it doesn't allow you to "save custom bar/rope/handle moves" it has a big library, but for example everytime I'm showing standing incline press.. in reality I'm using the bench and going for Arnold style incline press. It should just allow me to modify, save a custom move in the library..

I'm waiting for a YouTube hacker to do a "Rich Rebuilds" on Tonal like he did to Teslas. I've paid the $3.5k system off, but if you turn off the $49/mo "virtual gym" subscription it gives you a simple functional magnetic trainer.. same as if you had a dual pulley stack function trainer. Just bar/rope/handle and +/- weights. No smart flex, chains, or eccentric resistance modes either..

That's super annoying, sure take away the "library of moves" but at least let me save/track/write my own moves and keep the resistance modes for max pump or strength.. Whatever I get their product management decision to say no subscription = dual pulley stack, dumb mode.. still I want to hack it.

If I sold Tonal at some point and got an Oxefit XS one, with higher weight (200lbs magnetic is good, but 300+ is better for stuff like deadlift).. wonder if they do the same stuff if you don't choose their virtual gym trainer monthly service? Or do they leave some better standalone functionality?

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well a lot of adjustable benches come with both a leg extension leg curl + preacher curl option. You don't even have to get into the expensive ones. I have a weider adjustable that came with both.
It's currently 30% off and was one that has quick remove leg attachment. But you're right, I may want to get one that has a preacher curl attachment too, cause same deal I can turn the bench around and use Tonal for preacher curl too.

There's one annoying limit in the software it doesn't allow you to "save custom bar/rope/handle moves" it has a big library, but for example everytime I'm showing standing incline press.. in reality I'm using the bench and going for Arnold style incline press. It should just allow me to modify, save a custom move in the library..

I'm waiting for a YouTube hacker to do a "Rich Rebuilds" on Tonal like he did to Teslas. I've paid the $3.5k system off, but if you turn off the $49/mo "virtual gym" subscription it gives you a simple functional magnetic trainer.. same as if you had a dual pulley stack function trainer. Just bar/rope/handle and +/- weights. No smart flex, chains, or eccentric resistance modes either..

That's super annoying, sure take away the "library of moves" but at least let me save/track/write my own moves and keep the resistance modes for max pump or strength.. Whatever I get their product management decision to say no subscription = dual pulley stack, dumb mode.. still I want to hack it.

If I sold Tonal at some point and got an Oxefit XS one, with higher weight (200lbs magnetic is good, but 300+ is better for stuff like deadlift).. wonder if they do the same stuff if you don't choose their virtual gym trainer monthly service? Or do they leave some better standalone functionality?
That is just so damn cheesy, like you said leave all the functionality there and just lose the big database would be reasonable but to get rid of all the other modes. For something that is 3500 you should not lose any function at all, just access to some of the premade programs. Just ridiculous. I still say get yourself a hex bar and do hex bar squats and deadlifts. You will get more out of that set up than the leg press / hack squat due to the full body tension and high effort. Plus you don't have to buy as many weights as you will with the leg press/hack squat. On top of that you can lean the hex bar against the wall when not using it, you can't do that with a leg press. So much you can do with them also. I use mine for bent over rows, military press, bottom end upright rows, dead lifts, squats. If you make a little platform for in between the weights you can easily get into a parallel squat too.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well a lot of adjustable benches come with both a leg extension leg curl + preacher curl option. You don't even have to get into the expensive ones. I have a weider adjustable that came with both.

That is just so damn cheesy, like you said leave all the functionality there and just lose the big database would be reasonable but to get rid of all the other modes. For something that is 3500 you should not lose any function at all, just access to some of the premade programs. Just ridiculous. I still say get yourself a hex bar and do hex bar squats and deadlifts. You will get more out of that set up than the leg press / hack squat due to the full body tension and high effort. Plus you don't have to buy as many weights as you will with the leg press/hack squat. On top of that you can lean the hex bar against the wall when not using it, you can't do that with a leg press. So much you can do with them also. I use mine for bent over rows, military press, bottom end upright rows, dead lifts, squats. If you make a little platform for in between the weights you can easily get into a parallel squat too.
Yeah getting my shed build outside will allow me to think less compact and add a plate tree and get a hex-bar spot. Good call, gotta have some free weights still. Tonal is still excellent for many exercises the "constant tension of pulley-stack machine or in this case magnetic resistance" is what I need for a pump. Adjustable pulley stack in real time is amazing.

The current Kippa bench coming is pretty high quality for $195 sale normally $270 (got spine issues that matters, the only cheap bench I've liked is that Flybird brand one in my pics) I'll see if I can just add the preacher attachment to Kippa separately. I saw some benches that had dual attachments but didn't look like they thought about ergos/angles I was going through a bunch to find one that checked a few important boxes for me for being easy to use/move too in small garage gym. And not jack my spine :).

Overall since I build it to be compact and efficient I'm shooting for a.) Magnetic where I can with Tonal but b.) Plates (hex bar) where I must since Tonal isn't a perfect swiss army gym knife. Pretty close though.. and what's that bench bar with multi angle hand grips, I think one of those would be the other bar I get.

Hopefully Tonal shift stance on how far down they dumb down to stacks only type function trainer, overtime to keep user base retuning (if they are following software license /service model)... I can afford the $49/mo, for now.. I mean I'd be doing that with a local gym anyway.

Today's update attached. Good back day, barbell deadlift for the crappy computer chair back super handy. Saving biceps and shoulders tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@MrKleen73 alright check out the video on this bench from fitness reality. Last minute winner, best out Keppa.

Fitness Reality 2000 Super Max XL High Capacity NO Gap Weight Bench with Detachable Leg Lock-Down EDIT - fixed link for video - https://a.co/d/aci4Tq1

You're right i found a "no gap" bench that has the leg attachment and can add a preacher attachment too. Has long backrest for us tall neck mofos and even folds flat like my Flybird bench.

Same $199 as Kippa and here Thursday! Seat has a unique three position sliding adjustment (horizontal slide, not just angle) so I think this will allow Tonal quad leg extensions efficient /ergo.

Though I am adding the hex-bar and swiss-bars and a plate tree to argument the Tonal. I still have Bowflex quick change dumbbells and curl bar, but if I go plate tree and bars I might sell those off.

Attachments

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@MrKleen73 alright check out the video on this bench from fitness reality. Last minute winner, best out Keppa.

Fitness Reality 2000 Super Max XL High Capacity NO Gap Weight Bench with Detachable Leg Lock-Down https://a.co/d/dFq6

You're right i found a "no gap" bench that has the leg attachment and can add a preacher attachment too. Has long backrest for us tall neck mofos and even folds flat like my Flybird bench.

Same $199 as Kippa and here Thursday! Seat has a unique three position sliding adjustment (horizontal slide, not just angle) so I think this will allow Tonal quad leg extensions efficient /ergo.

Though I am adding the hex-bar and swiss-bars and a plate tree to argument the Tonal. I still have Bowflex quick change dumbbells and curl bar, but if I go plate tree and bars I might sell those off.
Nice find, a no gap at that price is good!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so TRT and PED update:
1.) Moving to 200mg Test base with EQ 100. Advanced phar.ma Test EQ 600, run at 1/2cc weekly
2.) PMag was nice, like a more milder Mechabol. Was good to warm up with. Probably needs run at higher dose than Mecha, so saving remainder of this bottle will run again at 4-caps or 160mg per day, instead of 3x caps at 120mg. With nutriissa cycle support + 250mg extra tudca basically no urine darkening happened in 3 weeks. Slightly underwhelming l, Mecha and Tbol are probably superior 4-chloro modified 17a oral steroids...
3.) Wholly frack. Combined APEX STANOGEN + EPICHAOS with MuscleTech Pre.. No Triton even as replacement for dropping PMag this morning. Killer shoulders +biceps day. In a cold ass garage gym this morning with the TX freeze. I've had good transdermal Epiandro from Iconic before... Never combined with transdermal Epichatecan... Wow. Extra reps l, setting shoulder and bicep PRs outta no where on Tonal today. If the kids had not interrupted, I'd have gas to hit 14-15k lbs on shoulder and biceps. Stopped with a good pump, should have went for skin split pain level.

Need to know next time they run BOGO and get more Stanogen and Epichaos.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh SNAP - looks like I'm doubling down on Apex Stanogen and Epichaos.

Dang another great workout with those two as pre-workout @Renew1, so moving Triton and Ursa to post workout shower/recovery mode.

Like I could have went for 17klbs, but daughter came in at the end of bi/tris day today after a neutral grip Deadlift warm up at over 14klbs.

Great energy and pump from Stanogen and Epichaos with MuscleTech Euphoriq pre combo.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh SNAP - looks like I'm doubling down on Apex Stanogen and Epichaos.

Dang another great workout with those two as pre-workout @Renew1, so moving Triton and Ursa to post workout shower/recovery mode.

Like I could have went for 17klbs, but daughter came in at the end of bi/tris day today after a neutral grip Deadlift warm up at over 14klbs.

Great energy and pump from Stanogen and Epichaos with MuscleTech Euphoriq pre combo.
Nice!
I'm glad it's going so well for you!

💪(y)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright so TRT and PED update:
1.) Moving to 200mg Test base with EQ 100. Advanced phar.ma Test EQ 600, run at 1/2cc weekly
2.) PMag was nice, like a more milder Mechabol. Was good to warm up with. Probably needs run at higher dose than Mecha, so saving remainder of this bottle will run again at 4-caps or 160mg per day, instead of 3x caps at 120mg. With nutriissa cycle support + 250mg extra tudca basically no urine darkening happened in 3 weeks. Slightly underwhelming l, Mecha and Tbol are probably superior 4-chloro modified 17a oral steroids...
3.) Wholly frack. Combined APEX STANOGEN + EPICHAOS with MuscleTech Pre.. No Triton even as replacement for dropping PMag this morning. Killer shoulders +biceps day. In a cold ass garage gym this morning with the TX freeze. I've had good transdermal Epiandro from Iconic before... Never combined with transdermal Epichatecan... Wow. Extra reps l, setting shoulder and bicep PRs outta no where on Tonal today. If the kids had not interrupted, I'd have gas to hit 14-15k lbs on shoulder and biceps. Stopped with a good pump, should have went for skin split pain level.

Need to know next time they run BOGO and get more Stanogen and Epichaos.
It isn't too late to get an order in on our Christmas BOGO FREE Sale, if you need more.
It is good through 11:59pm ET tonight.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It isn't too late to get an order in on our Christmas BOGO FREE Sale, if you need more.
It is good through 11:59pm ET tonight.

Yo thanks for the Apex VIP membership code BTW.

And man so, again same results Epiandro + Epichat = good solid back and biceps volume and lift with pump. Gotta love these two as transdermal combo from Apex as pre workouts.

And TBH I'm also liking a post workout shower + Ursolic acid + Triacetyl Adenosine... Now as post workout energy and thermogenic type recovery.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright alright, some updated gatage gym pics and success we have Tonnal + Fitness Reality (adjustable no-gap seat + leg roller/hold-down) allows for real quad-extensions!

Got a leg pump with ~4 sets only 35-40lbs on magnetic resistance, did this before =full range goblet squats and calf raises on the reeebok step elevated! Ihave hacked the Tonal leg day code. Also, I got these "T-Lock adapters" so now I can add any curl bar, or V-handle for close grips rows... Can now do like nearly any exercise on this thing.

Felt good to finally get a leg pump, example pics attached, pre-pump :p

Cycle update = Odd that Pmag was basically inactive for me, so decided to start Brawn's "The One" (D-Plex) with 4-andro today. Now that's feeling pretty good today. Let's see how this goes, then I'll drop off to just Tren+ from Core Labs (non methyl), then go clean for Urologist since `6month bloodwork and checkup in April time.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice new gear, in both meanings of the word!
Thanks, going to get the shed up this spring now Xmas/NY is almost over and coat the garage floor and really expand the gym.

There's a chance (once Tonal has trained up the wife) I sell it for ~$2-2.5k on Ebay) buy two Fire Tabs (or ipads) and wall mount them with this sorta dual-stack functional trainer. Basically workout app + music app + functional trainer = most of tonal (sans auto workout logging, strength PR and other 'advanced stuff' for magnetic resistance modes...).

However, if they eventually offer "extended warranty" or service packages, but I'm worried I'll have to buy a manual dual-stack functional trainer in 3-10 years (Who knows) when the magneto resistance arms / pulleys / super-paracord gives way... something fails and I can't fix it myself, lame. I can always fix a functional trainer, steel and pulley stacks.
=
I could use it a bit more, train the wife/kids... and then switch to "eternal plates and pulleys" like this and just mount tablets/speakers with iFIT APP or Strong app on Android. Other suggestions welcome.
  1. https://www.ifit.com/ (on my nordic track cycles + rower, but handy for other stuff)
  2. app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.strongapp.strong&hl=en_US&gl=US (just put this + music on a tablet in the gym) and music apps...
  3. Plus one of these functional trainers (~200lbs x2 dual stack) - For $1.5k to $2.3k
  4. https://www.amazon.com/Body-Solid-Powerline-PFT100-Functional-Trainer/dp/B07G2MDGKX/
  5. https://www.amazon.com/Inspire-Fitness-FTX-Functional-Trainer/dp/B07HBHFBFG/
  6. https://www.amazon.com/REP-FITNESS-FT-3000-Victory-Functional/dp/B07T7WKDM1/
My wife really like's the Tonal now and with kids using the neoprene dumbbell tree from Xmas, I don't want to take it away until we all agree to move to the functional trainer (after I get mower + shed + tools outside from garage). I still need "hail storm" rolling in capability for my car, so gym has to remain easily moved.

I'm also upgrading the insulation above the garage roof, and sealing garage doors (I have a fan / electric-oil heater combo works well), but in extreme TX hot/cold snaps... wphew gnarly in there..
==
Meh - I'm torn, if Tonal would offer "better free / no service mode" (let me keep gym moves library and smart-flex/chains/eccentric modes) and not dumb the machine down totally to just like a pure pulley stack +/- weights only, plus offer extended warranty packages I'd be inclined to keep the Tonal long term... but alas I feel like it;s a great system killed by "software subscription model".

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy New Years Eve AM-fam!

Also, wow impressed with D-Plex so far. Def has the "on" feeling and setting PRs on Tonal chest and triceps today.

Granted I'm still RockIng Apex Stanogen and Epichaos pre workouts now too. But one helluva chest and triceps pump and extra endurance for skull crushers and incline bench press sets.

Wife and kids are loving the neoprene dumbbells tree from CAP. 2023 will be the year of the fit fam.

Also if you go Tonal get the "T-lock adapters" in pic and allows you to use any regular gym bar or rope with Tonal then...

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You shave your head, right? I seem to recall this one being hard on the hairline. But I think the alpha feeling you're already having is exactly what people used to report.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You shave your head, right? I seem to recall this one being hard on the hairline. But I think the alpha feeling you're already having is exactly what people used to report.
Yeah already rocking the Mr. Clean chrome dome not worried about that.

Good to hear, man like that feeling of setting repeat bicep curl PRs on Tonal. Even at bottom of rep felt like my hands just had more power and even with slow control could get it up well into 10-15+ reps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So if you opt to go with a functional train since you are already spoiled I would go with the Free Motion Functional Trainer. Far superior to any other I have used with the longer arms that go up and down 180 degrees, and also in and out 90 degrees. You can do so much more at much more advantageous angles than your typical 48-52 inch wide functional trainer.

New the prices are ridiculous but refurbished you can find them for 2000-4000.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if you opt to go with a functional train since you are already spoiled I would go with the Free Motion Functional Trainer. Far superior to any other I have used with the longer arms that go up and down 180 degrees, and also in and out 90 degrees. You can do so much more at much more advantageous angles than your typical 48-52 inch wide functional trainer.

New the prices are ridiculous but refurbished you can find them for 2000-4000.
View attachment 227194
Well, that's a bit pricey most of the ones I was looking at (for my spoiled self, 😂 having worked up from abject poverty) are more like $1.5-$3k max from Rep / Xmark / Body Solid / Iron company types.

Truth be told ill probably rock the Tonal until it breaks so I got 5-10 years to plan for that hopefully.. could opt to sell within 2-3 years perhaps to pay for the functional trainer mostly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I understand it is a bit pricey but if you have ever used one compared to a less wide functional trainer you would probably not even consider a normal one. A lot of the time to get the right angle on a functional trainer I have to use one arm at a time. Otherwise what should be a cable cross over becomes an upright cable press. Things like that.

Oh no dig about you being spoiled just to come from something that neat to a basic functional trainer is going to be a step down unless it just does things better which is why I recommended the best I know of. I bet there are other brands that have the articulating arms like that for cheaper. I do think they make a huge difference.

Also good for you coming up from poverty to where you are now! I was a welfare kid myself, but I got myself comfortable and and happy cruising where I am career wise and enjoying family life. Not much OT, no responsibility to the job once my shift is over so i can create separation between home and wor, and making a good living is plenty for me. Not naturally motivated by money as long as I am surrounded by love. I sometimes wish I was, knowing my potential for success and intelligence but that has just never been a motivating factor.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I understand it is a bit pricey but if you have ever used one compared to a less wide functional trainer you would probably not even consider a normal one. A lot of the time to get the right angle on a functional trainer I have to use one arm at a time. Otherwise what should be a cable cross over becomes an upright cable press. Things like that.

Oh no dig about you being spoiled just to come from something that neat to a basic functional trainer is going to be a step down unless it just does things better which is why I recommended the best I know of. I bet there are other brands that have the articulating arms like that for cheaper. I do think they make a huge difference.

Also good for you coming up from poverty to where you are now! I was a welfare kid myself, but I got myself comfortable and and happy cruising where I am career wise and enjoying family life. Not much OT, no responsibility to the job once my shift is over so i can create separation between home and wor, and making a good living is plenty for me. Not naturally motivated by money as long as I am surrounded by love. I sometimes wish I was, knowing my potential for success and intelligence but that has just never been a motivating factor.
I hear ya on striking a balance between monetary goals and personal happiness.

So I took a second look and I've used this free motion cable cross on a Freemont, CA gym few years back. It's excellent you're right I hung out on that thing the most.

Wow so like $7.4k web retail for my favorite cable cross. I forgot these overlap with functional trainer, need to search for used/ refurbished version you're 👍 right on.
https://www.fitnesszone.com/product/freemotion-dual-cable-cross-lite-g424.html

This is their "lite" model I think my gym then had the original silver dual cable cross.

Gotta ebay stuff gets summer bonus first :)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright so few days off and back at this morning with Quad Extension+ squat to press and shoulders day. 17k lbs. Love me Brawn "the one" D-Plex with Apex Stanogen and Epichaos

Custom handle move here = quad extensions sets.. custom bar move later is upright rows

Finally got T-lock adapters to get all my regular rope, curl, and straight bar on the Tonal.

And the "hack" for heavier upright rows using a long straight bar, not a single rope means I can go up to 200lbs full, not just 100lb on a single arm.

And for the fitness reality bench I'm adding their patented sliding 3- holes 1-1.8" apart. To their leg hold down too. Silly they didn't extend that patented no gap bench feature to their leg hold down too. If the seat moves.. so should the leg hold down. It works good for quad extensions but now will work for all over other positions too.

Time for a little Dremel + drill mods :)

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep pushing! Every day you get to decide to go for more. When you keep stringing together good training, magic starts to happen.
Amen, on that thought - keeping the ball rolling here.. solid chest day. 13.4k lbs today. Note, the 6x sets of "standing incline press" are really seated at 25/45/60 degrees incline. Going back to Arnold where he does like every angle of incline press. Love his videos lately where he reviews his old training methods I'm summary.

Upped D-Plex to 4x caps at 100mg (started at 3x at 75mg) and upped 4-DHEA to 220mg (2-caps at 110mg) now.

Dropping the Test-EQ 600 (Test mIx 400 + EQ 200) run at 0.5mL so half... having an unusual reaction where a lump develops in either ventro glut past two weeks after inject. Takes a week or so with Ibuprofen to go away... Switching to just pharma Test Cyp 200 to see if that's the issue with that vial.

Man broke out the Dremel and Drill and improved the Fitness Reality bench leg holddown.. silly, I just added their same patented (no gap) adjustable three seat holes (every 1-1/8"), to the leg hold down... can't understand why they didn't extend their patent and now the leg holddown works on all seat positions! Fixed, after I also sawed off 2.25" extra inches of square tube to insert further.

Might post this on their Facebook and tell their product guys to update the bench and extend their own patent.

So Brawn D-Plex + 4-DHEA and Apex Stanogen cycle is going lovely with the lifting, thinking though after all this and blood work cutover to my first Test + Primo cycle... yep.

Also have Core Labs Tren+ and Brawn RAD-140 for later on too, getting some size be nice to get more defined by summer.

Attachments

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meant to post yesterday, bit day 5 in a row here did legs with back day no biceps as legs need more work and back just felt like it needed more rows.

Custom handle move here = quad extensions on new bench, the three position leg hold down and no-gap seat combo are money together.

Totally want to hack their software after my 3 year warranty is up .. like I can save a custom workout, but so annoying I can't just "populate my own custom handle/bar/rope moves" it also wrongly assume I use only their flat bench. Not that I didn't enjoy the stabilizer party at first, but when I want to focus and get a pump in come the adjustable bench...

Attachments

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be willing to be it is that Test 400 mix that is swelling you up. I ran it years ago and i got lumps from it too. You could probably dilute it with some sterile Grape Seed Oil so it isn't as inflaming as it is with the solvents they have to use to get that much testosterone into one ML.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be willing to be it is that Test 400 mix that is swelling you up. I ran it years ago and i got lumps from it too. You could probably dilute it with some sterile Grape Seed Oil so it isn't as inflaming as it is with the solvents they have to use to get that much testosterone into one ML.
Good call I was wondering if it was just a reaction from it being too concentrated. I will see if my UGL has not shipped my last order and switch to just Test and EQ separately...

I've run their Test mix and EQ separately no issue l, but yeah 600mg combined per ML is a lot

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn dude, jealous of the stash of items you've got planned now and later! With those you have no choice but to get big and ripped!
Working on it, I did a Derek from MPMD flex and I need to get a tripod setup when all are asleep.. was happy overall with current progress considering where I started.

Strange thing it's good for posture and spine too, by posing upper body and then standing straight and tighten gluts.. bam whole lower spine snap-crackle pop realigns. No wierd laying flamingo stretch required :).

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally getting some chest activation, pump l, strength gains. Needed more volume of sets and wide bench and more incline press and flyers using different angles... And scap release and bring chest up at the end of press and flyers etc.. I suck at chest, strong at most other things..

Wierd how I get a biceps pump along with the triceps pump and chest and triceps days..
Screenshot_20230112-104714.png
Screenshot_20230112-104702.png

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And, that's a lot of ands... :p

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well shoot spent most of the weekend at the ice rink.with the kiddos getting them into ice skating.

Seem to have forgotten to log my Saturday shoulders set, but I'll post that now and hit the gym Wednesday when back from business trip.

Gonna skip TRT one week and reset next weekend.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whelp Tonal is upping their monthly rate in 2023 from $49/mo > $59/mo, here's their justification.

Time to get fitness tracking apps + mount Fire Tablets on the wall + Music app = kill the subscription service... maybe in like a year after wifey gets up to speed, shes been trying to follow me and working out even cooking better for it.
=

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like they at least added some value, now whether or not it is valuable to you is another story.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like they at least added some value, now whether or not it is valuable to you is another story.
Yeah there's a r/Tonal reddit where a bunch of people want them to do a two tier subscription ($30/mo for just the workout modes and library of exercise, basic tracking vs. $60 for all the coaches and content and videos).

Notice I do mostly all free lifts, custom workouts now for awhile... when I first was lacking motivation, starting up the coaches were helpful... But lots of guys and gals wish they didn't just give you all of nothing approach... Once self motivated I don't need the coaches.

So I guess I'll dumb it down to a magnetic wall mount "cable cross" system and wall mount my own workout tracker and music apps tablets.. save up for an Free Motion cable cross machine perhaps like you suggested as the best functional trainer.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright finally back at it. Adding Brawn TrenaV to the remainder of the Brawn The One cycle here.

After that I'll switch off any methyl get blood work and likely just do Core labs Tren+ with remainder of TrenaV... Then go clean TRT for 6-mobth Urologist followup. core Labs Tren+ is both trenavar and trendione. So I can use the extra TrenaV from Brawn to control dose mix.

Feel great though, took a few days for house and home and business stuff after short travel and hit a solid 18.8k lvs with Legs + Rowing back.

TrenaV and D-Plex with Test Mix 400 (run at 1/2cc so test Mix 200 which is a blast for me) feeling strong AF today.

Gonna miss the Tonal auto PR and weight adjustment like a spotting partner, but check out the Tablet with https://www.strong.app/ that will take over with Tonal.

Save my family $800 a year on Tonal fees and Strong app will allow me to easily track both my Tonal + dumbbells in one system finally. And can save. Custom moves, has videos like to al and can select workout by body part/ muscle group.

@Hyde and @Segansational it's time for some strength and recomp and Trenavar/Trendione and even some NPP coming up.. I do have some summer TX heat cut plans later involving RAD-140. Even saving some Osta for joint recovery at some point.

Gym still WIP, but taking final shape more pics of shelf to hang attachment and speakers coming :) @MrKleen73. Free Motion Cable cross night eventually replace Tonal with the Strong App + Google Music tablet,. But have 3 year warranty and since it's paid that's some years off.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you have things taking shape nicely. Keep pushing things along, you are doing great from what it seems!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You having any nip issues was with the trena-v? I can't recall if that's one of the heavy prolactin side compounds or not. Made the mistake of looking at Brawn's offerings and MAN... jelly! Not interested in trying to cross the pond though. Good luck!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You having any nip issues was with the trena-v? I can't recall if that's one of the heavy prolactin side compounds or not. Made the mistake of looking at Brawn's offerings and MAN... jelly! Not interested in trying to cross the pond though. Good luck!
No nip issues so far, got SNS Inhibit E and P both coming from DPS here just in case.

I can get Pfizer caber tabs if needed, but I don't think I lll need to go that route. I only had one minor bad rebound gyno (pre TRT, circa 2018 from Tren Ace) that cleared up after TRT script in 2020 and using EQ and just time and working out..

I do have some NPP coming so I will be paying close attention extra bloodwork for that run.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you have things taking shape nicely. Keep pushing things along, you are doing great from what it seems!
Well we shall see I saw some of your photos from ~13 years ago. Wow dood, you were beast and progress would be me looking sorta like that in a few years. My limited Diet and lack of desire for extra cardio is a hindrance to getting cut. Grow and recomp yes, execute a cut..... Yeah.....

Need my kids and business to be a bit older and stable before I can put myself through some low energy states and workout on low calories.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just going for strength, form, and chest pump. 13klbs today did it.

Should note standing incline bench 6x sets is really seated incline press at 25 and 45 degree 3x seats each.

And same for wide grip barbell press at the end is actually decline bench wide grip. Tonal assumes you just stick to their flat bench? Like who would not add accessories and adjustable bench to this?

Well I will miss the video game like aspect, auto logging and the PR "ding" when you hit a new weight or volume on an exercise. That's very time saving addiction.l, feedback is good for psychology and having a computer coach do the math..

The strong app on the tablet here will get me 90*% of the way with Tonal in cable pulley only mode soon.. but have to spend 30-45 of the 120-180 seconds between sets getting water and tapping the strong app on the android tablet next to Tonal instead ...

Lastly for the Fitness Reality no gap, patented 3 positions height and lateral adjusting seat... I'm expanding their patent with the leg extensions, adding a 4th hole for -15degree decline mode theres a gap in the knee rollers... One last hole to drill. Then perfecto.

Open question...my current avatar, does it screen gyno reversal protocol to you? I'm overdue to shave and take updates photos here wanted to finish the mini bulk and recomp/cut a bit, but I feel the need to show I conquered the old rebound gyno from a few years back circa'18 issue with no TRT post Tren Ace..

Attachments