MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If they’re both open, it might even be worthwhile to consider stacking at lower doses. Msten & DMZ by every account seemed to be a 1+1=3 synergy, and DMZ when cleaved becomes unbound SD (that’s the only active androgen found after metabolism, according to Ergolog).
Oh, now that is very interesting. I think you just designed the run. I need to get some TUDCA for sure before this one kicks off. I could do 10 of each on workout days and possibly see some nice results without too much discomfort.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, now that is very interesting. I think you just designed the run. I need to get some TUDCA for sure before this one kicks off. I could do 10 of each on workout days and possibly see some nice results without too much discomfort.
CEL TUDCA

Switching to Steve’s brand from Nutricost at “same dosage” totally changed my liver values positively. Many major brands that are generally great for cheap stuff like Glutamine & P5P (like Nutricost) still don’t deliver quality TUDCA.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL TUDCA

Switching to Steve’s brand from Nutricost at “same dosage” totally changed my liver values positively. Many major brands that are generally great for cheap stuff like Glutamine & P5P (like Nutricost) still don’t deliver quality TUDCA.
Thanks! I will take this into account. I normally use the Nutrissa Cycle support with TUDCA, and a little extra tudca added in for good measure. So I will check out CEL for sure. At least I know it will be the real dose!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Man just catching up on all this..
@Hyde I hear ya about acid reflux. I didn't have it this past two runs with Msten and D-plex so maybe a fluke. I'm also done with eating spicy Indian foods, and changed my coffee habits away from Mexilink Legal instant was giving me friggin IBC like symptoms, switch to Keurig brew coffee and all good again.. that fixed a lot of gut issues. Adding Kaged greens / probiotics daily to the energy drink also soothes the stomach.

And hmm for the bulk / gain, perhaps M-Sten and DMZ @MrKleen73 how would you pulse these or SD?

Hyde, I'm tempted but Hesitant on the dual methyl action. I do run Nutriissa cycle + extra CEL TUDCA too, so maybe could think about it. Lots of extra 4-andro to use up too. What would be the 1+1=3 dose range for that M-Sten/DMZ dual low dose combo, if I make good gains of them singly still in typical dose range?

Think, will save the RAD-140 + Trenavar for the cut after the M-Sten then.. Rad makes me strong and lean, not a big gainer but then I used it pre TRT.

On the injectable side, I have EQ (always a fav, but not currently using), and recently added a stash of Primo and NPP also. Never ran the primo, NPP once before. Can add those later this year.

Think it's awesome MrKleen figured out his likely next cycle too. Hyde needs to get a job coaching :)

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw people report good effects with 20/20 & 20/30 Msten/DMZ.

DMZ I’ve always used at 30-60mg, so that makes sense to me.

I would definitely consider adding some EQ. You really want to lean more on oils than orals for the majority of your cycle time, longterm. The gut isn’t going to keep taking orals the same way as you age, and even if it does orals are just worse for the arteries over time, significantly unfortunately.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I saw people report good effects with 20/20 & 20/30 Msten/DMZ.

DMZ I’ve always used at 30-60mg, so that makes sense to me.

I would definitely consider adding some EQ. You really want to lean more on oils than orals for the majority of your cycle time, longterm. The gut isn’t going to keep taking orals the same way as you age, and even if it does orals are just worse for the arteries over time, significantly unfortunately.
Hmm, so I thought of EQ as the solidify or hold gains item after the harsh oral so to speak...

But are you suggesting with TRT base Msten + EQ, as a less harsh alternative to Msten and DMZ pairing?

For sure on the arterial risk, I do have a stock of Test and EQ for the long haul. Running the K2/D3 and phytosterol and other items to help with cholesterol management.too... sugars, gotta go all stevia at some point or I guess @MrKleen73 is big on sucralose.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, so I thought of EQ as the solidify or hold gains item after the harsh oral so to speak...

But are you suggesting with TRT base Msten + EQ, as a less harsh alternative to Msten and DMZ pairing?

For sure on the arterial risk, I do have a stock of Test and EQ for the long haul. Running the K2/D3 and phytosterol and other items to help with cholesterol management.too... sugars, gotta go all stevia at some point or I guess @MrKleen73 is big on sucralose.
Yeah Sucralose is my favorite followed by Stevia, then aspartame and saccharin is way in the back although I do like it in iced tea just from being conditioned to the taste from my mother when I was a kid.

After my last run with EQ I found out I really enjoyed it. Just as anabolic as Testosterone, but less androgenic and less conversion to e2. It allowed me to run up to 400mg test comfortably with no AI. Just a nice smooth run.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Yeah Sucralose is my favorite followed by Stevia, then aspartame and saccharin is way in the back although I do like it in iced tea just from being conditioned to the taste from my mother when I was a kid.

After my last run with EQ I found out I really enjoyed it. Just as anabolic as Testosterone, but less androgenic and less conversion to e2. It allowed me to run up to 400mg test comfortably with no AI. Just a nice smooth run.
Alright so I just found and old log of mine where I had already done M-Sten and EQ and hit 225lbs but sloppy 16% BF with water i'm sure.

Lol reading my own log in guess I really enjoyed it was one of the last runs I did before that fake benzo gave me a seizure in 2018.. so wierd how I have an encyclopedia type memory for science and systems engineering, power plants, and technical things but I "goldfish" my own cycle experience. And my bio/anatomy knowledge is weak relative too. Like thank God I logged it, ha. Gotta go back and learn.

So bit smarter/wiser this time, hopefully, get better mileage out of EQ + M-Sten type run (similar gain, less slop).. gotta say M-Sten and DMZ combo 20/20 sounds real nice too. But maybe I'll do EQ + Msten and add DMZ if that's going well again.

Oops forgot to post yesterday chest/triceps. Today is shoulder and quads, some core.
=
Also bloodwork came back from urologist. Seems Test Cyp 100mg/week keeps me in 450-550ng/dL free test zone, so that's fine for RX, can always "top off" in between doc visits.

Will post the rest blood work, after shoulders day here. Other items seem in check for me to hit the Test+EQ and Msten go button. So going to pin Test+EQ starter dose and lift now.
=
Morning Chest & Triceps Workout
Tuesday 25 Apr 2023, 09:49

Standing Incline cable fly
Set 1: 20 lbs × 10
Set 2: 22 lbs × 10
Set 3: 24 lbs × 10

Incline Bench Press (Cable)
Set 1: 50 lbs × 10
Set 2: 52 lbs × 10
Set 3: 54 lbs × 7

Standing decline chest fly (cable)
Set 1: 32 lbs × 16
Set 2: 34 lbs × 10
Set 3: 28 lbs × 11

Overhead triceps extension
Set 1: 52 lbs × 14
Set 2: 54 lbs × 11
Set 3: 54 lbs × 11

Triceps Extension
Set 1: 46 lbs × 14
Set 2: 48 lbs × 10
Set 3: 50 lbs × 10

with Strong
https://strong.app.link/jfCgVhF0hzb

Last edited:
PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
@Hyde and @MrKleen73
What do you think about
Test 100mg base, upto 150-200mg?
EQ in similar range
Add Msten 20mg, maybe add DMZ 10-20mg after a week or so. I'm actually a cheap date on these methyl PH, notice and see effect pretty much immediately even at moderate dose.

Looking at that ol blast in 2018 it was saucy Test E 300 and EQ 250 and Msten.

Probably don't need to run it that high and will have less bloat and better effect?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde and @MrKleen73
What do you think about
Test 100mg base, upto 150-200mg?
EQ in similar range
Add Msten 20mg, maybe add DMZ 10-20mg after a week or so. I'm actually a cheap date on these methyl PH, notice and see effect pretty much immediately even at moderate dose.

Looking at that ol blast in 2018 it was saucy Test E 300 and EQ 250 and Msten.

Probably don't need to run it that high and will have less bloat and better effect?
I like the higher test you ran before alongside the EQ for keeping estro levels pretty good. You don't have anything else that converts to E2, the EQ will convert to E1 which has a much smaller effect on the estrogen receptors based on some things @Smont said. I would also rather see you increase the dose on your oils than climb up on the orals but however you choose to do that will yield good results just worse health sides. Also depending on length as @Hyde might say, you should probably start with the oils then cap the cycle off with the orals towards the end. So is your plan to bulk, take some time off, then do your cutting cycle after maintaining the new muscle mass for a little bit or just switch gears and change compounds mid cycle. If so what is the intended length of the longer dual intention cycle?

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I like the higher test you ran before alongside the EQ for keeping estro levels pretty good. You don't have anything else that converts to E2, the EQ will convert to E1 which has a much smaller effect on the estrogen receptors based on some things @Smont said. I would also rather see you increase the dose on your oils than climb up on the orals but however you choose to do that will yield good results just worse health sides. Also depending on length as @Hyde might say, you should probably start with the oils then cap the cycle off with the orals towards the end. So is your plan to bulk, take some time off, then do your cutting cycle after maintaining the new muscle mass for a little bit or just switch gears and change compounds mid cycle. If so what is the intended length of the longer dual intention cycle?
Makes sense.

Really I was thinking Test Mix 200 / EQ 250 and just started Msten 15mg (nanodrol, liquid version). Run the oral for 4-6 weeks then just goto Test/EQ and then 6-12 weeks+.. then bloodwork.wait for markers to restore.. move into RAD-140 Trenavar cut as noted before after the gain mode.

Just started that M-Sten / EQ light dose today. Can pause the M-Sten but it was pretty low sides before and run the Test and EQ save Msten for later weeks.

Yes I'm trying to balance some personal goals/gains with the long term health side (based on bloodwork) and will do fairly rigorous bloodwork. I hear ya about not climbing the orals to save the arterial health. Plan is to stop running all orals past age 50. Probably just plain Test C and light transdermals after a point.

Have a rack of EQ and Test E/mix and NPP and Primo (all Advancedpharma.de) stable supplier. So most cycles will be oils. Just need something with the NPP oil to avoid gyno risk, which I did run once before and was fine can use those too.

Anyways, plan was to do the RAD-140 and Trenavar as suggested after the EQ/Msten gain mode.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consider EQ takes like 8 weeks to reach peak plasma doses, and 8 weeks to come down. It’s inherently like a 20 week phase of support if you pin it 12 weeks.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Consider EQ takes like 8 weeks to reach peak plasma doses, and 8 weeks to come down. It’s inherently like a 20 week phase of support if you pin it 12 weeks.
1.) So in this case Test-EQ Msten weeks 1-4
2.) Then Test-EQ Msten+DMZ weeks 4-8 (maybe or just more Msten)
3.) Leaves me Test + RAD140/Trenavar with EQ residual present in system still weeks 8-16.

Plan is still WiP. But 8 weeks to gain and 8 weeks to lean up.

Food... Gotta get the big Blackstone grill ready and bulk cook. Rust removal session soon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1.) So in this case Test-EQ Msten weeks 1-4
2.) Then Test-EQ Msten+DMZ weeks 4-8 (maybe or just more Msten)
3.) Leaves me Test + RAD140/Trenavar with EQ residual present in system still weeks 8-16.

Plan is still WiP. But 8 weeks to gain and 8 weeks to lean up.

Food... Gotta get the big Blackstone grill ready and bulk cook. Rust removal session soon.
I think 16 weeks straight of orals is gonna be tough. 12 even is one thing, but 4 months is a long time. Especially with designers, we’re not talking about Anavar here.

I would not use orals this first month. If you can’t grow from food & 500mg total of test & EQ, especially basically just getting back into consistent training, you aren’t training hard enough or eating enough quality nutrition.

The drugs should enable you, not do all the work for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, don't be in a rush, and then have to lower androgens when you need more of them at the end. I would settle in on 8 weeks of orals, maybe pushing 12 if you are sure you can make it through otherwise what do you do at the end? Dump the orals and double test to get androgen higher? I mean it can be done but lowering the dose at the end when you need more is like taking a tool away during the hardest part of a construction effort.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I think 16 weeks straight of orals is gonna be tough. 12 even is one thing, but 4 months is a long time. Especially with designers, we’re not talking about Anavar here.

I would not use orals this first month. If you can’t grow from food & 500mg total of test & EQ, especially basically just getting back into consistent training, you aren’t training hard enough or eating enough quality nutrition.

The drugs should enable you, not do all the work for you.
Yeah given how I feel at this point they are enabling, but it's binary and it's not doing all the work for me, but I do feel.they are way more useful time wise... And once I got the sides mitigation in bloodwork figured out, sans the long term arterial risk stuff like Msten/ Mecha /D-plex just work better.

Never ran the anavar, had it in possession twice and let it go.. would you consider the oxanddrolone more mild for long run, why do I recall it being hard on an internal organ?

Yeah I know the food intake is always a struggle to keep up been getting better at that.. Traditionally I haven't tried high test + high EQ..

I'll.give it a go for one month, pre Msten.. I think i can handle those oral cycles, (M-Sten > Tren cut as original planned only 6-12 weeks) it's night and day the sides and bloodwork results from pre test-base, pre Nutriissa cycle support days to now. Like Mecha or D-plex zero sides good gains, Msten barely any sides like past 17a oral runs and even better gains. Now thinking DMZ might be this way now too if run more smartly.

But sure, total too long all at once.run, better split and save for later in the year or standalone DMZ (but you got me enticed talking to Kleen about 20/20 DmZ and Msten combo, lol).

Side note what would you run with NPP to avoid gyno sides? If I wanted to utilize that stash at some point instead of orals.

=Shoulders day below from this morning=
Morning shoulders Workout
Wednesday 26 Apr 2023, 10:59

Overhead Press (Cable)
Set 1: 50 lbs × 9
Set 2: 46 lbs × 8
Set 3: 44 lbs × 10
Set 4: 42 lbs × 10

Front Raise (Cable)
Set 1: 15 lbs × 10
Set 2: 16 lbs × 9
Set 3: 16 lbs × 9

Lateral Raise (Cable)
Set 1: 15 lbs × 9
Set 2: 16 lbs × 10

Face Pull (Cable)
Set 1: 50 lbs × 14
Set 2: 54 lbs × 12
Set 3: 60 lbs × 13

Upright Row (Cable)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 10
Set 2: 62 lbs × 10
Set 3: 64 lbs × 10

with Strong

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Side note what would you run with NPP to avoid gyno sides? If I wanted to utilize that stash at some point instead of orals.
I would probably go with Masteron, and your TRT dose of Test, and then run 200mg of P5P alongside that. Have an AI or SERM on hand just in case the masteron isn't enough. Masteron is well known to have a higher affinity to the ER than estrogen does so it tends to keep estrogen from binding.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I would probably go with Masteron, and your TRT dose of Test, and then run 200mg of P5P alongside that. Have an AI or SERM on hand just in case the masteron isn't enough. Masteron is well known to have a higher affinity to the ER than estrogen does so it tends to keep estrogen from binding.
Lol, well 'gifted' the Mast E stash to board friend cause it was drying the knees, which I guess the NPP would offset (ahh heck didn't think that out and didn't mean to have extra NPP). Other options, armistane, Rad-140, etc?

I feel like I should know this stuff and forgot.

Edit - found one Mast E 200 to pair with NPP, yay we can try that out later :) and if that works I'll add Mast back to the menu.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, well 'gifted' the Mast E stash to board friend cause it was drying the knees, which I guess the NPP would offset (ahh heck didn't think that out and didn't mean to have extra NPP). Other options, armistane, Rad-140, etc?

I feel like I should know this stuff and forgot.
Any DHT based product could likely assist. AndroHard, Ultrahard, things of that nature. EQ may help since the aromatase enzyme prefers it over testosterone you may create a little less E2. I am not a fan of arimistane, it crushes my cortisol and my inflammation in my joints gets bad. Plus I am not really all that sure it actually lowers estrogen much. I have seen a lot of conflicting reviews there. If not those I would go with an AI or SERM as needed. @Hyde may have some better ideas.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orals “work better” for you because they work faster, tend to cause more cosmetic glycogen retention, and because you haven’t been taking enough of the oil. 100 test & 150 eq is 250mg/wk. Just 40mg Mbol is still 280/wk, and you take that atop your TRT test, so 380mg total vs 250 (literally 50% more drugs, with no ester & immediate release).

Of course you believe they work better. More drugs “work better”.

But if you take something like 250 test, 300 eq, and 100 NPP/wk, by week 8 I think you would be very pleased with the size you could add. Then drop the NPP and EQ out & finish with RAD & Trendione for 6 weeks.

Any DHT based product could likely assist. AndroHard, Ultrahard, things of that nature. EQ may help since the aromatase enzyme prefers it over testosterone you may create a little less E2. I am not a fan of arimistane, it crushes my cortisol and my inflammation in my joints gets bad. Plus I am not really all that sure it actually lowers estrogen much. I have seen a lot of conflicting reviews there. If not those I would go with an AI or SERM as needed. @Hyde may have some better ideas.
For 19-Nors, in addition to managing estrogen you want to agonize the dopamine receptor, because they lower dopamine. So P5P twice a day in sufficient dose, and if prolactin is still unmanageable you need to lower/stop the compound or use something like Prami or Caber.

But also, using an AI or even a SERM does help assuming sufficient testosterone is getting aromatized. Or using Masteron or Proviron.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Orals “work better” for you because they work faster, tend to cause more cosmetic glycogen retention, and because you haven’t been taking enough of the oil. 100 test & 150 eq is 250mg/wk. Just 40mg Mbol is still 280/wk, and you take that atop your TRT test, so 380mg total vs 250 (literally 50% more drugs, with no ester & immediate release).

Of course you believe they work better. More drugs “work better”.

But if you take something like 250 test, 300 eq, and 100 NPP/wk, by week 8 I think you would be very pleased with the size you could add. Then drop the NPP and EQ out & finish with RAD & Trendione for 6 weeks.

For 19-Nors, in addition to managing estrogen you want to agonize the dopamine receptor, because they lower dopamine. So P5P twice a day in sufficient dose, and if prolactin is still unmanageable you need to lower/stop the compound or use something like Prami or Caber.

But also, using an AI or even a SERM does help assuming sufficient testosterone is getting aromatized. Or using Masteron or Proviron.
Thanks brother. For being an excellent resource and friend. Feel like I forgot all the steroid chem I studied few years back along with basic cycle vs training knowledge. Not that I was all that smart with it initially.

Advice will be Heeded more oils, less orals,.upping Test and EQ and saving the oralnfor the end, if needed as finisher or plateau breaker. And bulk cook on Blackstone here this weekend.

Googling P5P now, oh gotcha.

Side note secondary factor about the orals is the feel good effect, as I sorta have long term mild depression and wow does it act as a double whammy anti depressant (way better than any SSRI.bullish). So I think that's also driving my thirst for them, related to work and relationship stress lately too.

Maybe high Test and EQ will have similar mood boost though, aside from the workout endorphin release.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. For being an excellent resource and friend. Feel like I forgot all the steroid chem I studied few years back along with basic cycle vs training knowledge. Not that I was all that smart with it initially.

Advice will be Heeded more oils, less orals,.upping Test and EQ and saving the oralnfor the end, if needed as finisher or plateau breaker. And bulk cook on Blackstone here this weekend.

Googling P5P now, oh gotcha.

Side note secondary factor about the orals is the feel good effect, as I sorta have long term mild depression and wow does it act as a double whammy anti depressant (way better than any SSRI.bullish). So I think that's also driving my thirst for them, related to work and relationship stress lately too.

Maybe high Test and EQ will have similar mood boost though, aside from the workout endorphin release.
I have had good success with Nutricost P5P 100mg caps. I can really feel the difference in my refractory period when taking them.

A bit more test is usually great for mood/drive, provided estrogen doesn’t get TOO high and make you overly emotional

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I have had good success with Nutricost P5P 100mg caps. I can really feel the difference in my refractory period when taking them.

A bit more test is usually great for mood/drive, provided estrogen doesn’t get TOO high and make you overly emotional
Got several of SNS Inhibit E/P bottles paired for the trip too assist as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This last time i ran Eq with higher test I had a great sense of wellbeing. The first time my test was lower and I found myself agitated easily and stopped the EQ so I would not be such a pain in the ass. This time like I said I had more of a sense of well being than most of my other cycles.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
This last time i ran Eq with higher test I had a great sense of wellbeing. The first time my test was lower and I found myself agitated easily and stopped the EQ so I would not be such a pain in the ass. This time like I said I had more of a sense of well being than most of my other cycles.
Must say yep, Test and EQ at higher dose feeling good and productive. I remember this and wow hunger came back. Just woofing good food, milk, protein bars, extra liquids.

I don't know about y'all but I really like Kaged Outlive 100 greens berry with the Muslcetech Yuzu lemonade euphoriq pre-work out. Sometimes throw little lemon limeel Gatorade in there too. Soothes the stomach almost tricks it (fiber from the greens) into fooling the stomach it's not hungry.

All you fasters and dieters should try the greens so keep the belly satiated. Not to rave about it, but I actually now look forward to adding greens to the pre-workout energy drink near daily.. yeah first couple times was wow this is greens... But I've tired a couple other brands, trust me.. if you can't handle the Kaged Outlive greens, try another gag... And come running back.

Back to the log, did past 3-days gym straight, then today last of stonework and tomorrow morning before next round of TX ⛈ storms in the afternoon and back to the gym after.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is a tasty combo. One recommendation although is you don't want to lower acidity before a workout. You want to allow the body to get acidic for it to help create some additional hypertrophic response. After the workout is a better time to use it to bring acidity down.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also what part of Austin do you live in? I will be up there working in Downtown Mon-Thursday mid afternoon.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Sounds like it is a tasty combo. One recommendation although is you don't want to lower acidity before a workout. You want to allow the body to get acidic for it to help create some additional hypertrophic response. After the workout is a better time to use it to bring acidity down.
That needs the "insightful" emoji. Hmm two bottles of arachidonic acid been saving know that you mention this effect, totally forgot.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Also what part of Austin do you live in? I will be up there working in Downtown Mon-Thursday mid afternoon.
Ahh I work remote for a company in Tempe/Phoenix AZ area. I'm up near beautiful Leander (Crystal Falls area) area for day to day life. About 30 min northwest suburb of Austin.

Last edited:
PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
So.. interesting that my Estradiol is currently crashed, at Test Cyp 100mg/week and bloodwork six months apart shows it's 450-550ng/dL type free test levels.

Other than the Cutz 2.0 (Sr-9009, Yohimbine, Cardarine combo). I've been on plain Test C 200 until the last two-three weeks to.get to doc levels for testing.

My urologist is pretty cool guy, he's was testing estradiol after my RX followup at 6-months, mentioned past gyno issue... So he offered to test saying he'd give arimidex if needed, but if my Estradiol is low <10pg level and free test is normal.... Raise the test back to 150mg?

Hmm I took the EQ shot after the initial 6mo.bloodwork, once week before doc visit yesterday with the estradiol follow up... Would that have messed the estradiol read up? Was not using my SNS inhibit products anytime lately either..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh I work remote for a company in Tempe/Phoenix AZ area. I'm up near beautiful Leander (Crystal Falls area) area for day to day life. About 30 min northwest suburb of Austin.
Well, let me now if you are interested in getting together for a lunch, dinner or a workout. I always enjoy meeting good people from the board when I get the chance.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Well, let me now if you are interested in getting together for a lunch, dinner or a workout. I always enjoy meeting good people from the board when I get the chance.
Right on, wife is starting new work next week and logistics are a little crazy, but soon after kids will be in school 8-3 or 8-5 and I might be able to get to the city for food /workout more normally (yay). Let me see what's up I'll send you PM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe give that 150mg a chance and see what it does for you. Although at 450-550 Free Test i can't imaging that would be the problem. I would think your actual serum levels would have been much higher unless you meant serum levels. Then yeah definitely give it a bump and see if it helps... I wouldn't think the EQ would do any of that so quickly, it has such a long lead in to get to where the levels really build up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t tell when exactly you mean you used EQ in relation to this draw, but EQ did lower my estradiol significantly when testing like 7 weeks after using it. So eventually it will lower things for me.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
I can’t tell when exactly you mean you used EQ in relation to this draw, but EQ did lower my estradiol significantly when testing like 7 weeks after using it. So eventually it will lower things for me.
Yeah I mean I took bloodwork Monday, pinned EQ Tuesday and retest Thursday for the crashed estradiol... So likely not EQ given how slow it is, etc.

Just wierd that my Test level at TRT level is normal but i cant figure out why my estradiol is crashed... Wonder how that's been like that? Have to look at whatever last blood work that had it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, your test dose is kind of low, but I also wonder when the LAST time you took EQ was. It can hang around for months. So if you took some 3 months ago, that could be affecting things on your low dose of Test.

Take your weekly test dose all at once if you want to spike estrogen the most- bigger the absolute dose at once, the greater the aromatization. Or for more stable energy, do your shots normally but add oral DHEA at 100mg/day and that should get estrogen up pretty quickly.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Well, your test dose is kind of low, but I also wonder when the LAST time you took EQ was. It can hang around for months. So if you took some 3 months ago, that could be affecting things on your low dose of Test.

Take your weekly test dose all at once if you want to spike estrogen the most- bigger the absolute dose at once, the greater the aromatization. Or for more stable energy, do your shots normally but add oral DHEA at 100mg/day and that should get estrogen up pretty quickly.
Sorry for the slow reply, busy weekend (last of stone and landscaping work before summer) got back in the gym today again. Moving my inlaws also to nearby RoundRock TX, yada yada family stuff.

Last EQ dose was quite some time ago, don't think it perma crashed my estradiol? I have a private bloodwork BB panel on queue here, so use that in a month or so with higher test dose and EQ going to see what looks like then, later again after dropping off the EQ and sticking with higher TRT regimen say ~150mg.. I probably should not have added EQ shots and kept Test level higher and ran private bloodwork to figure out why estradiol is low. I guess I'll solve that after the Test-EQ run now.

My male urology doc also work with cancer patients primarily, he's cool even upped me to 20mg Tadalafil, which I tolerate well. But I doubt he'll really ask or push to get my estradiol fixed, only he was checking to see if I needed Arimidex RX to combat gyno risk... well if it's low estra he won't' write the RX for arimidex, but I doubt he'll bump also up my Test RX to accommodate the low estradiol reading?
==
Morning Chest Triceps Workout
Tuesday 2 May 2023, 09:53

Decline chest fly (cable)
Set 1: 30 lbs × 10
Set 2: 30 lbs × 12
Set 3: 32 lbs × 10
Set 4: 32 lbs × 10

Standing Incline cable fly
Set 1: 22 lbs × 10
Set 2: 22 lbs × 10
Set 3: 24 lbs × 8
Set 4: 24 lbs × 8

Set 1: 52 lbs × 10
Set 2: 54 lbs × 9
Set 3: 56 lbs × 7

Decline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 25 lbs × 12
Set 2: 30 lbs × 14
Set 3: 35 lbs × 14

Skullcrusher (cable)
Set 1: 25 lbs × 12
Set 2: 28 lbs × 10
Set 3: 30 lbs × 7

Triceps Extension
Set 1: 46 lbs × 12
Set 2: 48 lbs × 12

with Strong
https://strong.app.link/Pd5kMXGFtzb

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Back and bis midday at lunch, solid pump, and wish I had more time for more bis before work meeting resumed.
=
Midday Back and Biceps Workout
Wednesday 3 May 2023, 12:33
=
Lat Pulldown (Cable)
Set 1: 104 lbs × 12
Set 2: 106 lbs × 12
Set 3: 108 lbs × 12
Set 4: 110 lbs × 10

Pendlay Row (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 lbs × 12
Set 2: 70 lbs × 12
Set 3: 80 lbs × 12

Face Pull (Cable)
Set 1: 48 lbs × 16
Set 2: 60 lbs × 12
Set 3: 64 lbs × 12
Set 4: 66 lbs × 10

Upright Row (Cable)
Set 1: 62 lbs × 10
Set 2: 64 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 24 lbs × 12
Set 2: 26 lbs × 12
Set 3: 28 lbs × 10
Set 4: 30 lbs × 6

with Strong
https://strong.app.link/4QUfwhesvzb

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Lordy well work and family and last of the landscapnig / plumbing / irrigation woes done... Even got my inlaws moved in... I knew this was going to happen, but feel good on Test E 300 and EQ 250 thus far and finally got back into gym - hopefully consistent next 3-4 months now.

Alright I'll update @MrKleen73 bi weekly log, up ~2lbs to 204lbs, but I was doing last of the landscaping hell on my now nice 1/4 acre.
=
Back and Biceps focus, with more bicep sets for better pump- only had ~50min mid day work, so did the major moves. Time to up the food and training, no more landscaping until next winter thank god. New house fixes done for now.
=
Morning Back Bis Workout
Tuesday 9 May 2023, 10:44

Deadlift (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 76 lbs × 11
Set 2: 78 lbs × 12
Set 3: 80 lbs × 10

Lat Pulldown - Wide Grip (Cable)
Set 1: 70 lbs × 4
Set 2: 60 lbs × 12
Set 3: 62 lbs × 11
Set 4: 64 lbs × 10

Incline row (cable)
Set 2: 50 lbs × 10

Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 25 lbs × 10
Set 2: 28 lbs × 10
Set 3: 30 lbs × 9
Set 4: 26 lbs × 10
Set 5: 22 lbs × 8
=

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You better be training regularly if you’re going to take gear! If you can’t commit to training, don’t be spending your health on it when you could do it for longevity instead.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
You better be training regularly if you’re going to take gear! If you can’t commit to training, don’t be spending your health on it when you could do it for longevity instead.
There is no lack of commitment. My lack of posting at cycle start was not idle time. 3-days gym + 4- days of last long haul of house build and fixes over the past couple years. It might not have been hypertrophy but stone, pickaxe, and shovel work isn't sitting around. Gear is not going to waste, I would drop to TRT levels if training stopped.

Realistically 4-5 days a week is good, 3-days on a bad week. Probably can do 8-9 months a year training if fam / biz / and everything else with the house and home gym paid. Wish I had $M in the bank to just train and eat like I was at Oxygen gym, that would be great , one can dream.

Chest and triceps day log coming this afternoon.

Plan continue, cycle continues. My bad, if my posts are giving the wrong impression of workout consistency or ethic by describing my personal challenges to motivate and eat well and be 10-11 months of a year consistent 4-5 days a week.

Need to always prioritize the training now house and biz and fam are set for awhile.

Working on it l, thanks for the advice and motivation.

Last edited:
PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
And Today's lunch chest and triceps workout before next meeting.

Wow, gotta say the more I use Strong App to log and use Tonal + dumbbells, now that kids + wife finally out of the house in the day... just crank the music, little FOCUS on breath / contract / full-range / slow when needed.

First really good chest + triceps pump in awhile. Tricep pumps arent' hard to get for me, but chest is so happy with cable + dumbbells and really focus on the contract each rep.
=
Midday Chest Triceps Workout
Wednesday 10 May 2023, 12:25

Set 2: 52 lbs × 10
Set 3: 54 lbs × 10

Standing Incline fly (cable)
Set 1: 22 lbs × 10
Set 2: 20 lbs × 10
Set 3: 20 lbs × 11

Decline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 35 lbs × 10
Set 2: 40 lbs × 10
Set 3: 45 lbs × 8

Triceps Extension (Cable)
Set 1: 30 lbs × 16
Set 2: 40 lbs × 13

Overhead triceps extension
Set 1: 50 lbs × 11
Set 2: 52 lbs × 11
Set 3: 54 lbs × 8

Workout notes: 20 degree incline on bench for press.
with Strong
https://strong.app.link/OjIbE8f4Gzb
=

NEXT Mission - before weekend - derust and season large Blackstone griddle. Bulk cook with the family, tend to the veggie garden this weekend.

I might try 1-hr per day 4-5 days per week, to get more body splits in - I mean sh*it the Tonal is in my garage with the weights, just go more often...

If I solve the food _+ time management daily, then more gains and cuts can be had. Got the stevia monkfruit sweetners now to minimize the sugar use.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love that feeling when you finish a quick intense lunchtime garage session. I have been doing them the last 2 Fridays for some extra benching and always feel great finishing work out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that is one of the main things I miss from the 6 weeks I worked at home during the lockdown. A quick and dirty lunch session and then back to my home office for work with a nice meal in front of me!

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Love that feeling when you finish a quick intense lunchtime garage session. I have been doing them the last 2 Fridays for some extra benching and always feel great finishing work out.
Yeah I think anytime of day get a workout in the gym is going to be the new norm... Try to shoot for mornings, but flex when have to.

For the ticket, btw you're lookin pretty lean and mean in your latest end of April photos I saw catching up on your log.
Yeah, that is one of the main things I miss from the 6 weeks I worked at home during the lockdown. A quick and dirty lunch session and then back to my home office for work with a nice meal in front of me!
Heck yeah, I might have missed out on VP promotion in my product team, but I guess I made the choice to make sure I raised my little ones more direct and got in better shape.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think anytime of day get a workout in the gym is going to be the new norm... Try to shoot for mornings, but flex when have to.

For the ticket, btw you're lookin pretty lean and mean in your latest end of April photos I saw catching up on your log.

Heck yeah, I might have missed out on VP promotion in my product team, but I guess I made the choice to make sure I raised my little ones more direct and got in better shape.
The money you save at home probably helps make some of that money back too. I would save so much money and time not having to make a commute.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!

That just means your priorities are organized in the right order - the job supports the family! You can always get new jobs & even careers, but you won’t get that family time back for any sum of money.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Morning shoulders Workout
=
Tonal (like a Free Motion Cable Cross) is fantastic for improvement of strength, posture, range of motion if used with full reps and focus. The always on magnet force weight, like a pulley function trainer.. really helps zero cheat with momentum/angle.

Certain exercises I'm going back to dumbbells like decline press, but hard to beat that machine for most movements in effectiveness.

Now mixing In dumbbells in Strong app, I was surprised that I could press 50lbs overhead again for a full 4th set x10.
=
Friday 12 May 2023, 10:46

Overhead Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 35 lbs × 11
Set 2: 40 lbs × 10
Set 3: 45 lbs × 10
Set 4: 50 lbs × 10

Upright Row (Cable)
Set 1: 54 lbs × 11
Set 2: 56 lbs × 11
Set 3: 58 lbs × 11
Set 4: 60 lbs × 11