PES Erase - Is there any better OTC AI?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Whats up..

I have a few bottles of Erase and a few bottles of Formestane.

I'm tempted to use Formestane but it's a hassle worrying about cross-contamination w/ topicals and all the hassle of applying it.

I'm a big fan of Erase and trying to decide if I should just run 100mg/ED again or go w/ formestane....

I welcome any of your thoughts.....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
erase is good stuff. id go with it if your worried about transfer from the transdermal

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
its beneficial for the HPTA while formestane can negatively impact it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is def good stuff. I normally go with Recycle but Erase is top notch also.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Formestane but I'm constantly running Erase/Erase Pro.

You ever try Erase Pro? As strong as Erase is, I do find that Erase Pro hardens and dries me up even more.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Formestane but I'm constantly running Erase/Erase Pro.

You ever try Erase Pro? As strong as Erase is, I do find that Erase Pro hardens and dries me up even more.
I did indeed try Erase Pro. I enjoyed it, but I like a 50mg dose at night and the flexibility of dosing Erase.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Based on my experience I think Erase is a weak AI. I don't know about Erase Pro. But I would love to see blood testing on both.

gero09

Awards
I ran 6-Bromo for about 4 weeks at 50/75/75/50 and so far I like that better than my current erase at 50/50/50/50/50

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Based on my experience I think Erase is a weak AI. I don't know about Erase Pro. But I would love to see blood testing on both.
interesting, i mean its not letro, but even 50mg made my joints angry after prolonged use.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase has a ton of awesome end user reviews....can't go wrong using it IMO.

Another option would be the soon to be released Intimidate SRT which contains not only 30 mg of NMDA per capsule, but 500mg of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. The active in BG was compared to Letrozole in the study in which it was identified. I'm not saying Intimidate SRT will be as potent as Letrozole, however the active component we extracted for in BG is an incredibly strong AI.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I really have enjoyed Erase every time I have run it. Havent gotten sore joints like I did with ATD

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
also look at triazole

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Erase is one of my favourite products by far. I find topicals inconvenient, much rather pills.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase and Triazole are king. For dedicated aromatase inhibition, Erase/EP is IMO the best choice; for a combo of milder E reduction + test boosting, triazole is great.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Erase and Triazole are king. For dedicated aromatase inhibition, Erase/EP is IMO the best choice; for a combo of milder E reduction + test boosting, triazole is great.
agreed

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really have enjoyed Erase every time I have run it. Havent gotten sore joints like I did with ATD
I remember the older days using products with ATD that was crazy strong had me also aching early and often. As far as formestane the inconvenience of topicals does bother me from time to time so I'd rather go Erase. But I do love formestane it always seemed to work for me when I have used it in the past. It almost is a preference thing for most people.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6-Bromo for about 4 weeks at 50/75/75/50 and so far I like that better than my current erase at 50/50/50/50/50
6 Bromo is pretty much a staple for me. I also like formestane for many reasons but it's more expensive and may be taken off the market. I have also used Trizole on several occasions and it seems to work well. I've used Erase in conjunction with DAA and my pre-existing gyno flares up everytime. I don't seem to have this problem with the others I've mentioned.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember a cheap AI designed by ALRI on NP under a diff name? It cut me up hard & didnt affect my libido as badly as recent AIs have! Maybe they dry me out to much, and that affects me! :/

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assumed the question in the thread title was rhetorical? :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase has a ton of awesome end user reviews....can't go wrong using it IMO.

Another option would be the soon to be released Intimidate SRT which contains not only 30 mg of NMDA per capsule, but 500mg of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. The active in BG was compared to Letrozole in the study in which it was identified. I'm not saying Intimidate SRT will be as potent as Letrozole, however the active component we extracted for in BG is an incredibly strong AI.
I'll post my blood results of 1gram of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. Estrogen lowered about 5 points (probably normal change) and testosterone decreased about 75 points (possibly also normal change).

I would be interested in blood results that you've encountered.

Reactions: mw1

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post my blood results of 1gram of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata. Estrogen lowered about 5 points (probably normal change) and testosterone decreased about 75 points (possibly also normal change).

I would be interested in blood results that you've encountered.
attached, I think.

Attachments

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was yours standardized for?
exactly as you have From the study you are referencing..

Air-dried leaves of B.glomerulata (1.1 kg) were ground and extracted with methanol overnight (3× 3 L). The macerate was concentrated in vacuo (46.1 g) andpartitioned to afford a petroleum ether extract (11.6 g), an ethyl acetateextract (8.2 g), and an aqueous extract (13.3 g).

We've also synthesized pure Dehydrololiolide and dosed up to 250mgs without results. I still have some for anyone that wants to run blood.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Dude sounds like a hassle just run Erase, topicals blow!

d1sc1ple

Awards
They don't blow, but they require more effort and extra care to avoid potential transfer.
Lol I shoulda specified lol, they only blow bc of the effort involved. They do work well, I just hate the application, drying, sticky feeling, possible rashes and transfer, etc. nothing wrong with how they work.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I shoulda specified lol, they only blow bc of the effort involved. They do work well, I just hate the application, drying, sticky feeling, possible rashes and transfer, etc. nothing wrong with how they work.
Very true, they for surely have a place and they work. But you just got to know the things that come along with them. It's not like just popping a pill 3 times a day.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Erase is legit, cant beat the price/ flexability in dosing.

i need to slowly collect a cache of our REVERSITOL V2 so i can play with the dosing and see how it treats me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up..

I have a few bottles of Erase and a few bottles of Formestane.

I'm tempted to use Formestane but it's a hassle worrying about cross-contamination w/ topicals and all the hassle of applying it.

I'm a big fan of Erase and trying to decide if I should just run 100mg/ED again or go w/ formestane....

I welcome any of your thoughts.....
100mgs of Erase ED would kill my joints

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends entirely on if they pat you on the head as they say it.