PES Enhanced: The story begins

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1.5 total? Or split?

Try two! Go for it!! Lol
As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As R&D for PES, you think I haven't tried every dose imaginable? I like 2 scoops after an all-nighter...improves mood and rids me of the deathly headaches. But preworkout? 1.5 scoops
1.5 is my goto pre workout as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still leading the two scoop parade.

Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you go so long off?
Being injured made me not want to waste it on subpar workouts. Also finishing up an open tub of Origin. Going to hit up Enhanced again for the next couple months...but I may have to start at 1 scoop again. :eek:

I am still leading the two scoop parade.

Weirdly, despite preferring fruit punch Alphamine, I definitely prefer blue razz Enhanced.
I usually just slam my Enhanced, but I like both about equal.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I know it´s not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

Best Regards.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it´s not recommended to use supplements if your on medication, put I wonder if there would be any serious harm/health concerns if trying enhanced (the Europe version)? I have used DMAA with good effect (except the crash) when it was legally. Never tried Craze do to that people reported anexity and other side effects after use.

I guess you have to try before you know how it will affect you.

I am Looking for something to help with focus/mind muscle connection when hitting the gym, sometimes I can be in another world and not concentrated when hitting the gym, something to help with getting me "in the zone" for heavy workouts would be awesome.

Medication I use is for OCD problems with anxiety problems from time to time. Actually I am thinking on trying nootropic in stead for prescription medication but thats unclear, need to do some more research about it.

Best Regards.
It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
It would be unwise for us to provide you with a recommendation if you are using medication.

As people respond to supplements differently we wouldn't want to advise something which may have adverse effects for you or one of our other customers.

If in doubt, it is best to consult your doctor.
I understand that and respect that.

Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that and respect that.

Exactly, people respond differnently and the only thing to know how it will affect you is to try it. If I buy a bottle I would start with a 0.5 scoop and let you know how it goes. Its not crazy much cash for a bottle either.

The Doctor is not a good option, get me right here, they don't really have a clue about supplementions and most likely would just understand me wrong or not understand a thing.
I understand what you mean about doctors. They are not going to be the most suitable people to talk to when it comes to supplements as they are not required to keep up with the industry.

When it comes to customers, safety must come first so we cannot advise on anything in this instance.

I know it is frustrating but I trust that you understand. :)

If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

Ben

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I understand.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Best Regards.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0.5 scoops for night time workout or else I look like I am ready to run around my block all night
The latter should fit in nicely with your work/life balance lol.

Bring on the all-nighter.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latter should fit in nicely with your work/life balance lol.

Bring on the all-nighter.
I knew this Brit could really shake a leg! You are probably a big hit at the clubs. ;)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Tried around 1 scoop today ( a little bit less then 1 scoop). Awesome Focus and Energy, and the pump was there as well. Did shoulders and arms. Got swolled. :)

When do you guys usually take enhanced? I took it 30min after a whey/malto drink so it was not on a empty stomach. would you get a better effect if taken empty? next workout will be legs, will try 1 heaping scoop.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried around 1 scoop today ( a little bit less then 1 scoop). Awesome Focus and Energy, and the pump was there as well. Did shoulders and arms. Got swolled. :)

When do you guys usually take enhanced? I took it 30min after a whey/malto drink so it was not on a empty stomach. would you get a better effect if taken empty? next workout will be legs, will try 1 heaping scoop.
I usually dose my pre stuff first. Give myself 30-45 minutes to do my poop and what not (I dose everything basically upon awakening and in the gym within an hour after that). Then take my shaker with my intra stuff with me out the door (BCAAs/Strive + Glycofuse).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The stim effects will definitely be more pronounced on an empty stomach. I take mine right after a small meal, because I can't lift on empty, and I still get great benefits.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
The stim effects will definitely be more pronounced on an empty stomach. I take mine right after a small meal, because I can't lift on empty, and I still get great benefits.
Allright, I ´am the same. I enjoy some carbs and protein around 1hour before workout. Training fasted works but for the I most train on the afternoon so I break my 16hours fast with a small meal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been training further away from food because I love the feeling of Enhanced on an empty stomach.

I used to train a couple of hours after eating. Now I am happy to wait four.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I train first thing in the morning without food and just my PWO (currently high volume and enhanced). Then eat about 3 hours later

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train first thing in the morning without food and just my PWO (currently high volume and enhanced). Then eat about 3 hours later
I would probably either die or throw up all over the place if I did this!

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I would probably either die or throw up all over the place if I did this!
I'm just the opposite, I would throw up in the middle of HIIT if I ate prior. I don't know why but enhanced on an empty stomach seems more intense for me

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just the opposite, I would throw up in the middle of HIIT if I ate prior. I don't know why but enhanced on an empty stomach seems more intense for me
I used to prefer lifting with a full stomach but now I am in the same boat as you, I much prefer waiting a couple of hours before exercising intensely.

Enhanced is much more potent on an empty stomach. This is why I love it. :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got another tub of it. Had only used the beta samples of it. Man this stuff is awesome. Perfect pre workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got another tub of it. Had only used the beta samples of it. Man this stuff is awesome. Perfect pre workout.
:)

Welcome back!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am kind of mad you beta tested but never got a bottle until now!

Not really though. Glad your workouts are Enhanced nowadays. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am kind of mad you beta tested but never got a bottle until now!

Not really though. Glad your workouts are Enhanced nowadays. ;)
Well I had a tub of Lit-Up stashed and muscle marinade along with jack3d micro so I didn't want those to expire lol day one of enhanced was today. The beta I took at 12am for a late night workout with a buddy of mine. Hit me so weird but I figured that was due to timing.

Today, the only way I can explain it is enhanced is an 'enhanced' version of lit up. Focus, mild pump, felt more awake but not crazy stim (one scoop with a two week break of stims). I only train three times a week so I shouldn't build too much of a tolerance. Also mixed it with BioCor creatine and cit mal. The blue raz is amazing. I probably used like 3 Oz of water which made it pretty sour (like candy sour, in a good way). I was expecting something horrible because the color looks like beer almost lol amazing product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel nice stimulant effects from one scoop then two scoops would blow your socks off lol.

Well done for assessing your tolerance first.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you feel nice stimulant effects from one scoop then two scoops would blow your socks off lol.

Well done for assessing your tolerance first.
yeah i just feel awake when i take 1 scoop. nothing crazy but i dont like heavy stims anyways. 1 scoop, for now, seems to be my sweet spot. i usually get sleepy right when i step foot into the gym. didnt happen with enhance

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i just feel awake when i take 1 scoop. nothing crazy but i dont like heavy stims anyways. 1 scoop, for now, seems to be my sweet spot. i usually get sleepy right when i step foot into the gym. didnt happen with enhance
I stick with 1 heaping or 1 1/2 scoops as well. I have a tub of each flavor that I've had from the beginning and they still are a quarter full. :) ultimate money saving pre!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stick with 1 heaping or 1 1/2 scoops as well. I have a tub of each flavor that I've had from the beginning and they still are a quarter full. :) ultimate money saving pre!
so you actually purchase enhanced? :p

today for the first 10 min of my workout i was sweating so hard then it just stopped once i started to chug water...weird.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you actually purchase enhanced? :p

today for the first 10 min of my workout i was sweating so hard then it just stopped once i started to chug water...weird.
Of course I do! Its usually such a low price I feel like I'm stealing it! I sweat pretty heavily on it as well.

skia123

Awards
Hi

Sorry for the question here but didnt want to open new thread.
I have the international version of enhanced and alphamine, and also Primaforce Yohimbine (2.5 mg/90 caps).
In order to match it with US version how many caps/scoop should I add in each product?

Thx in advance:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

Sorry for the question here but didnt want to open new thread.
I have the international version of enhanced and alphamine, and also Primaforce Yohimbine (2.5 mg/90 caps).
In order to match it with US version how many caps/scoop should I add in each product?

Thx in advance:)
The yohimbe extract we use is very different from yohimbine hcl so there isn't going to be a conversion ratio between the hcl version an nPYE.

For general dosing, .2mg/kg bodyweight.

This would equate to 16mg daily for an 80kg man. Divide into two equal doses.

skia123

Awards
The yohimbe extract we use is very different from yohimbine hcl so there isn't going to be a conversion ratio between the hcl version an nPYE.

For general dosing, .2mg/kg bodyweight.

This would equate to 16mg daily for an 80kg man. Divide into two equal doses.
So this means it will not have the same effects?
In any case can i add 1-2 caps/scoop or nor recommended?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this means it will not have the same effects? In any case can i add 1-2 caps/scoop or nor recommended?
You will get the same effects but you may also get the side effects from it also.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL won't feel like nPYE.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine HCL won't feel like nPYE.
Agreed! I get weird headaches often and occasional anxiety from yohimbine HCL products, but have not experienced either of them once with nPYE.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They make some decent stuff for sure. I think that when it comes to a stack though you really can't go wrong with DAA and forskolin(sp) they are two of my favorite products out there for sure. I enjoy them both. I really think you can't go wrong with either of them. What's your favorite stack?

Touey

Touey

Awards
They make some decent stuff for sure. I think that when it comes to a stack though you really can't go wrong with DAA and forskolin(sp) they are two of my favorite products out there for sure. I enjoy them both. I really think you can't go wrong with either of them. What's your favorite stack?
That some great stuff MG am I liking stack with anavar forskolin anabeta call that my afa stack

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5