andrew732

Awards
  • Established
lol @ shrooms and pcp

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
apparently you guys haven't talked to day outside of the forums, he's usually "that friend" who's always nice to have around.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
apparently you guys haven't talked to day outside of the forums, he's usually "that friend" who's always nice to have around.
I'm not entirely sure what you are implying here. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to try this, but with only 1 scoop of Enhanced to start!
I'm at 1.25 enhanced, 1 cap agmatine and 60mg methyl synephrine. Really enjoying this combo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's big boy status :D
It's definitely a rush! I don't recommend starting at this dose. 1 scoop and half an MS tab is where I started and built my way up.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I started with half a scoop and worked my way ( adding a half at a time) to 2 scoops. Definitely intense but not crack head like

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a lot of people have worked their way up to two scoops and then reduced it again after finding it too strong.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started with half a scoop and worked my way ( adding a half at a time) to 2 scoops. Definitely intense but not crack head like
Quite a lot of people have worked their way up to two scoops and then reduced it again after finding it too strong.
I went straight to 2 scoops but felt pretty cracked out. Went to 1 scoop and eased my way to 1.5 which is just right all around for me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I went straight to 2 scoops but felt pretty cracked out. Went to 1 scoop and eased my way to 1.5 which is just right all around for me.
I made that same mistake, 2 hurt me. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made that same mistake, 2 hurt me. Lol
I can do 2 now that I've been using it for a while, just don't see any need when 1.5 works amazingly for me. At first 2 was way too much for me though!

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I've always been very stim tolerant, but the Enhance's intensity is much cleaner than other PWO's I've used. I do agree that everyone needs to start small and work their way up to their sweet spot. Plus drink lots of water

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been very stim tolerant, but the Enhance's intensity is much cleaner than other PWO's I've used. I do agree that everyone needs to start small and work their way up to their sweet spot. Plus drink lots of water
It is the only pre workout product I have used in the past 12 months that I haven't used other stimulants with to strengthen them. I also have a very high stimulant tolerance.

It will make a huge difference whether you use it on an empty stomach or not. For most people, two scoops on an empty stomach will be far too intense for them in the stimulant department.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I agree, it has a completely different feel.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the only pre workout product I have used in the past 12 months that I haven't used other stimulants with to strengthen them. I also have a very high stimulant tolerance.

It will make a huge difference whether you use it on an empty stomach or not. For most people, two scoops on an empty stomach will be far too intense for them in the stimulant department.
its stronger than grenade...get out of here!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its stronger than grenade...get out of here!
Grenade have a surprisingly large following here lol. You will see them at BodyPower with a huge stand.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards

I use it while fasting before my morning HIIT workout and eat about 4 hours after taking it. On weekends I use it about 2 hours after I eat and then head to the gym and there is a difference but both are still very intense.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it while fasting before my morning HIIT workout and eat about 4 hours after taking it. On weekends I use it about 2 hours after I eat and then head to the gym and there is a difference but both are still very intense.
I have yet to try Enhanced before fasted training...may have to give that a try if I ever get back to some fasted training.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been trying similar timing with Enhanced (Alphamine as well) and really like the energy without the crazy jitters and lightheaded feeling that I get with some others when taken during a fast.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I take alphamine in the afternoon when it feels like the enhanced has wore off and I'm getting that "need a coffee feeling". 2 scoops of Enhanced in the morning and 2 scoops of alphamine in the afternoon has completely replaced my daily coffee intake

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take alphamine in the afternoon when it feels like the enhanced has wore off and I'm getting that "need a coffee feeling". 2 scoops of Enhanced in the morning and 2 scoops of alphamine in the afternoon has completely replaced my daily coffee intake
Wait... The effects of enhanced wear off?

:D

This is what I was doing as well when enhanced was first released. Only at 1.5 of each.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Not really, I trick myself into thinking that so that I can have my alphamine

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I messed around with two scoops after my first couple workouts, 1.5 is definitely the sweet spot for me at present.

PES has something good here, have really been enjoying it. I'm now playing with extra stuff to see how I respond - Hemavol, bulk CM, GPLC, etc.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I messed around with two scoops after my first couple workouts, 1.5 is definitely the sweet spot for me at present.

PES has something good here, have really been enjoying it. I'm now playing with extra stuff to see how I respond - Hemavol, bulk CM, GPLC, etc.
Ya'll crazy I couldn't do 2 scoops to be honest. 1 is fine with me. I like doing Alphamine first thing in the morning and Enhanced for my workouts now playing around see how I like it.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I just tried 1scoop Blue Razz with 1 scoop Ras Lemonade AlphaMine this morning with 1 opened cap of SS Agmatine this morning since I am cutting down. I have a feeling this is going to be epic!!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Coop said 1 would be more than sufficient, but sometimes I forget about the diminishing marginal returns principle. I think the most economical and pleasant way to dose would be 1 scoop, that way you avoid any potential jitters and get 40 full workouts from a tub - but that's just me. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Coop said 1 would be more than sufficient, but sometimes I forget about the diminishing marginal returns principle. I think the most economical and pleasant way to dose would be 1 scoop, that way you avoid any potential jitters and get 40 full workouts from a tub - but that's just me. :D
Completely agree.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just tried 1scoop Blue Razz with 1 scoop Ras Lemonade AlphaMine this morning with 1 opened cap of SS Agmatine this morning since I am cutting down. I have a feeling this is going to be epic!!!
Wow! How did that work for you?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also curious. I used this exact pre for a few days in the past and really enjoyed it. Keep us posted.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combine 1 scoop with 1 scoop Hemavol, both tubs last a long time = Win? :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diminishing marginal returns?

Every bro knows in the supplement world, more always equals more! :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Enhanced

First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
Focus:
The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
Pumps:
As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
Energy:
With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
Overall:
I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.
Nice to hear I'm not the only 1 who felt like a warrior. Trying Mr Hyde next

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combine 1 scoop with 1 scoop Hemavol, both tubs last a long time = Win? :D
Ive seen people do it

The pumps from 1 scoop of Enhanced alone is plenty for me though. On small muscle groups they start to not be able to bend all the way after 2 sets

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive seen people do it

The pumps from 1 scoop of Enhanced alone is plenty for me though. On small muscle groups they start to not be able to bend all the way after 2 sets
I remember having this on AnaBeta. It was the most painful pump I have ever had.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG, because of my package delay I am still yet to try AnaBeta and Enhanced!

If I was any more excited right now I would wee!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG, because of my package delay I am still yet to try AnaBeta and Enhanced!

If I was any more excited right now I would wee!
Okay. All joking aside I feel terrible that I have been indulging so much with both products. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ive seen people do it

I had that issue trying to wash my hair after chest and tris, arms were too tight.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had that issue trying to wash my hair after chest and tris, arms were too tight.
When I wear super tight lifting shirts (who am I kidding when don't I do that?) it sometimes gets real hard to take them off without ripping them after an Enhanced upper body lift. :( ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I wear super tight lifting shirts (who am I kidding when don't I do that?) it sometimes gets real hard to take them off without ripping them after an Enhanced upper body lift. :( ;)
You wear a shirt in the gym? I prefer to train topless. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wear a shirt in the gym? I prefer to train topless. ;)
fixed... Unless bolt has the ability to morph into clothing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have many abilities but to transition my body from human to shirt form is not one of them. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11