Pepti-Plex - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Powered by AI Discovered Natural Anabolic Peptides

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered Anabolic Xt+ PeptiPlex with Bonus Vasoforce to be delivered in Greece myself as well.
Hope it will go well. I will try to run separately Pepti and Anabolic XT in order to evaluate them , because it is my first time for both. But not sure I will make it because I can not wait for both. And time is running differently for me, almost at 45 y old ...
I need the best support I can get for lifting.
I think you'll love those. They would make for a great stack.

I used to like to run things separately, but I'm 45 too and trying to get back in shape and now I view it more as wanting the best results as quickly as possible so I tend to stack a lot of things more now days.

The way that they work, they make for a great stack and should enhance the benefits of one another very well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you ! rearing to go, just ordered a few going to add it to my Anabolic Xt, Optimize-T stack, super excited.
That will make for an awesome stack. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT makes you feel great…no idea what or why but it does. Had a couple of guys at work jump on it and they said same ****…you just feel good. Hard to explain but definitely a solid supplement. Patiently waiting for Libido XT or whatever the Chemist Steve names it to stack with it. Feel good erections for days!!!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the trigger on some Pepti-plex, can't wait to see how it treats me. Also stoked to get my hands on Growth Factor XT early. What an awesome deal.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, maybe language differencies. I meant that this topic has more posts even before debut of pepti-plex, than 2 yrs old Anomaly in whole internet.
And secondly - i meant that for sure some folks bought Anomaly, took it and somehow did not decide to give a review of it ;)

Do not get me wrong - I like your brand cuz you have a lot of very interesting and well reviewed supps like AE and im pretty sad bcuz of fact that i cant buy it in Poland (maybe very few of them but not in reasonable price) but Im just sceptic about this peptistrong stuff. Just bcuz this stuff is almost 2 years on a market and there is not even 1 good review of it ;)
this is not a negative post at all toward you bro, but I have talked with Steve over the phone. It started with a question pertaining to an order and internet confusion lol, ended up chatting with him for like almost 2 hours about ingredients, formulations, and the industry in general. The guy is probably one of the smartest, most intelligent, and most passionate caring people in this industry. I feel like a massive majority of supp companies just copy, regurgitate, underdose, etc. solely for profit. They do not spend the time, energy, passion, and intellect to actually create effective products with the end user's best interest at heart. They are in this game solely to take advantage of the gullible and to make $$. This is also evident by his constantly running generous sales, and also by his not using influencers and celebrity ambassadors or overbearing social media presence for junk supps.

That said, some ingredients may always have hyper-responders, average responders, and non-responders, and a vast majority of users simply dont review products or even provide feedback. I agree with you the ingredient is fairly new to the market, but if Steve is supporting, formulating, and especially if he is excited about an ingredient I will try it without question or skepticism. I have no affiliation with him or his company.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
this is not a negative post at all toward you bro, but I have talked with Steve over the phone. It started with a question pertaining to an order and internet confusion lol, ended up chatting with him for like almost 2 hours about ingredients, formulations, and the industry in general. The guy is probably one of the smartest, most intelligent, and most passionate caring people in this industry. I feel like a massive majority of supp companies just copy, regurgitate, underdose, etc. solely for profit. They do not spend the time, energy, passion, and intellect to actually create effective products with the end user's best interest at heart. They are in this game solely to take advantage of the gullible and to make $$. This is also evident by his constantly running generous sales, and also by his not using influencers and celebrity ambassadors or overbearing social media presence for junk supps.

That said, some ingredients may always have hyper-responders, average responders, and non-responders, and a vast majority of users simply dont review products or even provide feedback. I agree with you the ingredient is fairly new to the market, but if Steve is supporting, formulating, and especially if he is excited about an ingredient I will try it without question or skepticism. I have no affiliation with him or his company.
I second everything said here
It’s not “fan-boying” a supplement company owner. It’s about trusting, respecting, and admiring how someone leads his business.
Steve is knowledgeable and honest and his supplements are 10/10 most of the time. Trust the guy with my eyes closed
And it’s not only true for him here at AM… brundel with Black Lion Research, Matt with Evomuse, the Apex Alchemy guys, Mike Arnold, Iron Legion…
All brands brought to me by this forum and I trust them a lot

Last edited:
GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards

Maybe we can get Steve to start a podcast

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second everything said here
It’s not “fan-boying” a supplement company owner. It’s about trusting, respecting, and admiring how someone leads his business.
Steve is knowledgeable and honest and his supplements are 10/10 most of the time. Trust the guy with my eyes closed
And it’s not only true for him here at AM… brundel with Black Lion Research, Matt with Evomuse, the Apex Alchemy guys, Iron Legion…
All brands brought to me by this forum and I trust them a lot
the irony is CES/SNS/XPG, Evomuse, BLR, Apex, Iconing, and Iron Legion are the only supps I use period. I think if you make great, reliable products, are transparent, and passionate, and just good dudes, like all of these companies are, the products sell themselves.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my shipment fast. Ordered on Wed, here on Sat morning in Indiana. Thank you Steve!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see what you mean; youre looking to see how the peptides here compare to the peptides there. the short answer is that this is an apples to oranges comparison. PF has a powder with 70% i believe IGG and IGF peptides in a huge serving size. peptistrong does not contain those peptides and Plasma protein doesnt contain the peptides in Peptistrong.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my shipment fast. Ordered on Wed, here on Sat morning in Indiana. Thank you Steve!
Huh. I ordered on Wednesday as well, but mine still shows up as in pre shipment. Usps still waiting to receive the package. Hopefully, it goes out on Monday. I'm sure they probably got a lot of orders.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Huh. I ordered on Wednesday as well, but mine still shows up as in pre shipment. Usps still waiting to receive the package. Hopefully, it goes out on Monday. I'm sure they probably got a lot of orders.
We ship the same or next business day.

If you ever see USPS waiting on a package for more than a day, its either because USPS didn't update the tracking in their system (which happens a lot), or because there may be something with your order like for example, if the credit card system flags the order and asks us to email/speak with the customer to confirm that the order is legitimate. And in cases like that, we always email and call the person - which sometimes emails go to spam/junk mail.

I show zero orders from Wednesday that are waiting to go out. There were however 2 orders on Wednesday that the payments didn't process for, so the orders were never confirmed.

Either way, a public forum isn't the best place to discuss order info because that can contain information private to you. I just wanted to explain the order process here.

Send me a pm with your order # and I'll be glad to look up your order and help you.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fwiw pretty much all my orders says still waiting to receive package for what seems like a long time, then updates and it is suddenly a day or two away (and shows it had already been in transit even when it was "waiting"). So I don't usually stress anymore when it is coming from SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do like what SNS and CEL doin with all that natty stuff and I am big fan of all natty anabolics, test raisers etc. Even if ... I have tried lot of them (not from sns directly but i mean the same ingredients), spent a lot of money on them, and to be honest nothing came even close to good ol creatine or my fav sarm LGD (which i cycle and have just lil test supress after 6-7 weeks, but few weeks after cycle everything go back to normal levels - done blood tests every time). Im not really into thesis about "non responders" etc.
And thats why im bein lil bit skeptical about that another new substance, defo gamechanger (how many times did we hear that? :)) etc. But propably I will try it, cuz im a dreamer :D, and i just like all that colourfull pills stuff with nice etiquettes and nasty names on it ;).
I really don't understand the negativity in your posts or why you try to keep it going.

I get being skeptical - I'm always skeptical. I research the hell out of anything that we use in products. That's part of what takes so long sometimes when people are asking us to put out this or that product, is that I research the hell out of everything first and don't just throw products out because they could be profitable.

There's nothing wrong with being skeptical - but there is absolutely something wrong with being negative and saying false things.

You won't find one instance where I overhype anything - if anything, I under-hype a lot of things and don't make a lot of the same marketing type claims that other companies do about the same or similar ingredients.

You can't find one place that we called it a 'gamechanger' - but you can find places where I stated facts - not opinions, not theories, but facts. Like the fact that I find the product very exciting because it helps with muscle health, muscle retention, and muscle growth through familiar pathways but what excites me the most is that helps those things through new and novel pathways that other supplements don't work through, so I find that very exciting.

You're acting like we made some elaborate claims about PeptiStrong, but I haven't said one single thing about it that wasn't supported by clinical studies. And not just some random clinical study that someone found and pulled off the internet, but clinical studies that were extremely well designed and extremely well vetted.

You act like someone said this product is going to put 20 lbs. of muscle on you in a month or something ridiculous (I'll leave claims like that to some of the other companies that say ridiculous stuff like that). Part of the beauty of Pepti-Plex is that it will help build lean muscle, strength, and improve recovery and it should make for very nice consistent gains, which is something extremely important and significant to the average lifter, and especially to natural ones. Another major aspect of it is the impact on helping with injuries and also improving muscle health.

Your comment on people responding differently to different things being a "thesis":
People responding differently to different things is not a thesis, its a fact. People respond differently to drugs, medications, and yes, supplements.
Just like people respond differently to different diets and training styles.

I can tell you first hand that there are some ingredients that seem to work great for a lot of other people that do absolutely nothing for me - but I don't tell the people that they do work well for that the ingredients don't work; I realize that they simply may not work as well for me.

A great example is one that you just mentioned yourself - you said that LGD is your favorite SARM, but many, many people post about how its useless, garbage, etc. It may be for them, but I have no reason to doubt that it works well for you if you say it does because it may work well for you, but not them.

Your comment - I have tried lot of them (not from sns directly but i mean the same ingredients):
I'm sorry, I don't mean this rudely but its bs to say something negative towards our products/ingredients because you used a brand that has something in there that they claim to be the same thing that we use in products.

I talk all the time about the importance of quality in this industry and how a lot of brands don't do any type of quality testing at all. They don't test their raw material quality, don't test their finished products to make sure their contract manufacturer is putting the exact ingredients and the correct dosages in there, nor do they test for microbial and heavy metals testing.

You don't have to believe me on that - it's a known problem. One that I greatly commend NOW Foods for bringing to light with a lot of their recent testing on other brands - where they have tested products from many brands and posted the results publicly that showed that some brands didn't even contain the ingredients that the labels stated at all, and many that did contain the ingredients were way off in terms of dosing.

So just like you can't judge a NOW Foods product based off comparing it to one that didn't meet label claims, you can't compare trying an ingredient by another company to one of ours. Especially if its some obscure brand.

This doesn't apply to Glaxon bc I absolutely believe they meet label claims - but fact remains too that despite having PeptiStrong as a common ingredient, their product is a completely different formula than ours and a completely different price range.

Oh, and another great example - if you don't believe that ingredient quality and meeting label claims matters, there have been people post bloodwork here based on how much their liver values improved after switching to Competitive Edge Labs TUDCA from other brands.

-----------

I'm going to finish my reply to you by circling back to where you said something about it being marketed as a gamechanger and me pointing out above that you won't find anywhere that I've said that.

Ironically, I do actually consider it a game changer but had never posted that, and here are some of the reasons why:
  • It's impact on muscle health.
  • It's ability help aid in injury recovery.
  • I think it will help many, many other products and ingredients work better.
  • It's ability to help hold onto strength and muscle when life happens and we miss workouts (vacation, work schedule, etc).
  • It's ability to help aging individuals hold onto muscle and strength as they age.
  • The methods of action of PeptiStrong + VasoFlo + Apigenin + Senactiv make it an incredible multi-faceted anti-aging & longevity product.
For me personally, I think that the product is something truly special for fitness enthusiasts and people that workout, but what really means a lot to me is Pepti-Plex's potential benefits to help aging individuals hold onto muscle and strength longer, so that in itself is a game changer to me - because to me, this company is about helping people, and if this product is one that can help someone hold onto muscle or strength longer to improve their quality of life, do things they enjoy, improve their self esteem, pick up and hold or play with their grandkids, etc. - that's a win for me.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pulled the trigger on some Pepti-plex, can't wait to see how it treats me. Also stoked to get my hands on Growth Factor XT early. What an awesome deal.
I hope and think that you'll enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're very welcome. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback. I hope and think that you'll enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe we can get Steve to start a podcast
I've thought about that a lot and I would love to, but the problem is that I'm actually pretty shy. I'm very well spoken when I'm not trying to be, but when I'm doing a recording or something like that, my shyness and anxiety tends to come out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and the support.

I love helping people and I love supplements; and that's what the companies are about to me is being able to help people reach their health and fitness goals and hopefully improve their quality of life through supplements.

Like you mentioned about the sales, in addition to just running sales, I always try to offer the best products at the best prices all the time. Going back to the above point about helping people, our products can't help people if they can't afford to take them - so being that we go all out on formulas, our prices to make things is often a lot higher than competing products but I also a lot of times price things a lot lower than competing products, which leads to lower margins on our end. That's okay though, I'm glad to do it if that means more people can afford to buy them and it helps them.

The only thing that I ever ask is that people please help us spread the word about the products and brands because the lower margins do mean that we can't afford the advertising that a lot of brands do. We offer a lot of great products, just not enough people know about them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT makes you feel great…no idea what or why but it does. Had a couple of guys at work jump on it and they said same ****…you just feel good. Hard to explain but definitely a solid supplement. Patiently waiting for Libido XT or whatever the Chemist Steve names it to stack with it. Feel good erections for days!!!
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that. I'm glad that you and your coworkers love Anabolic XT.

And I agree, its hard to explain it, but it does help you just feel better and a lot of people say that it helps them feel more motivated to train.

The name for the libido product will be Libido Boost XT. If all goes well, it will be out by the end of the year; if not, in January. We've been in the constant process of trying to increase inventory levels on existing sku's, so sometimes that does bump back new releases a bit.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to try and get my review started, I just took my last dose of the first bottle. I have an initial post already written up, just not really a review typed up yet.
Link it when you post please

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Would Peptiplex also work on females? Im asking this question because my SO trains with me and loves using natural muscle building supplements. Also I don’t know if this the appropriate posting to say this but would you consider creating supplements for women’s health?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would Peptiplex also work on females? Im asking this question because my SO trains with me and loves using natural muscle building supplements. Also I don’t know if this the appropriate posting to say this but would you consider creating supplements for women’s health?
Yes, absolutely. Pepti-Plex imo would be one of the absolute best natural muscle building supplements for females.

We have several people I know well already doing Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Epi-Plex (which a lot of females love).

And yes, that is actually something I've always wanted to do - a line for females. There is a lot of carryover because most of our supplements can be used by women anyway, but I would love to do a line of products specifically for women and women's health needs. I actually already have the logo and label artwork designed for it and was thinking of calling it SNS for Her.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
I've thought about that a lot and I would love to, but the problem is that I'm actually pretty shy. I'm very well spoken when I'm not trying to be, but when I'm doing a recording or something like that, my shyness and anxiety tends to come out.
And with that a new product is born - Anti-Anxiety XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And with that a new product is born - Anti-Anxiety XT
Stress & Anxiety Support does help with shyness and social anxiety a lot; especially with social anxiety. It helps people relax and really takes the edge off.

I've always been fairly shy. It's funny, I do a lot of volunteer work and over the years have taught classes on things related to trauma counseling, disaster response, and things like that and when I get up to teach on that, I'm not shy at all. But put me in front of a group of people discussing supplements, I'm shy about it. It's funny, you'd think it would be the reverse.

I have thought about a podcast though, but if I did, it wouldn't be a super regular thing unless it was more successful than I would expect it to be. But I would love to do a podcast or video or audio series just discussing different ingredients or even things about the industry. I think some people would find it funny, but I'm not sure how many people overall would get into it because I'm not a theatrical person. You know how some of the bigtime podcast people are so excitable and animated? I'm the type of person that if I won the lottery, I'd be like 'eh, cool' and go to work the next day and probably not tell anyone and you'd probably never see a lifestyle change other than me taking more time to do volunteer work. I often look at some of the podcast guys and I'm like - man, I wish I could get that excited about things or have the energy level haha.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stress & Anxiety Support does help with shyness and social anxiety a lot; especially with social anxiety. It helps people relax and really takes the edge off.

I've always been fairly shy. It's funny, I do a lot of volunteer work and over the years have taught classes on things related to trauma counseling, disaster response, and things like that and when I get up to teach on that, I'm not shy at all. But put me in front of a group of people discussing supplements, I'm shy about it. It's funny, you'd think it would be the reverse.

I have thought about a podcast though, but if I did, it wouldn't be a super regular thing unless it was more successful than I would expect it to be. But I would love to do a podcast or video or audio series just discussing different ingredients or even things about the industry. I think some people would find it funny, but I'm not sure how many people overall would get into it because I'm not a theatrical person. You know how some of the bigtime podcast people are so excitable and animated? I'm the type of person that if I won the lottery, I'd be like 'eh, cool' and go to work the next day and probably not tell anyone and you'd probably never see a lifestyle change other than me taking more time to do volunteer work. I often look at some of the podcast guys and I'm like - man, I wish I could get that excited about things or have the energy level haha.
What if you did it in baby steps and just did a short video about every product you have and posted on the web page. Let's say for example you have 30 products you would have 30 short videos on the web page.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What if you did it in baby steps and just did a short video about every product you have and posted on the web page. Let's say for example you have 30 products you would have 30 short videos on the web page.
I do plan on doing some product explainer videos in the near future. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be the one doing the videos. I may do some of them and have other people do some and me just provide the technical info. The reason for that though is just because we have so many sku's and its just an hours in the day type of thing.

We are working on a lot of updates for the website. Right now, most of our write ups are very technical. We will continue to offer those, but will also be offering some more simplified ones for people that just want that type. But I also want to add some explainer type videos for people that would prefer videos as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh i see what you mean; youre looking to see how the peptides here compare to the peptides there. the short answer is that this is an apples to oranges comparison. PF has a powder with 70% i believe IGG and IGF peptides in a huge serving size. peptistrong does not contain those peptides and Plasma protein doesnt contain the peptides in Peptistrong.
So which is better peptisteong with plasma from protein factory or do plasma plus leucine. ? Which stimulates mps better peptistrong or leucine ? I didn’t see any studies comparing the two .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So which is better peptisteong with plasma from protein factory or do plasma plus leucine. ? Which stimulates mps better peptistrong or leucine ? I didn’t see any studies comparing the two .
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't you a rep or a former rep for BLR?

I have no idea why you are talking about this or why you're posting this in a product introduction thread. You're coming into a product introduction thread and posting about a product/ingredient from a company that isn't a sponsor on AM that has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Like plasma protein has literally zero correlation to anything in Pepti-Plex.

PF's Plasma protein is something that that vendor sells and promotes and I've never seen any scientific data on theirs and there's zero way I would ever, every try something like that. And if I were to, I would need 100% proof that they actually did heavy metals and microbial testing before I would even consider it.

PeptiStrong is a clinically researched ingredient from a large biotech company that has many millions of dollars in specialized equipment to help discover natural peptide sequences. Nuritas, the patent holder for PeptiStrong, is a very large international biotech company with major investors in their technology. Their studies are extremely well designed and extremely well-vetted.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't you a rep or a former rep for BLR?

I have no idea why you are talking about this or why you're posting this in a product introduction thread. You're coming into a product introduction thread and posting about a product/ingredient from a company that isn't a sponsor on AM that has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Like plasma protein has literally zero correlation to anything in Pepti-Plex.

PF's Plasma protein is something that that vendor sells and promotes and I've never seen any scientific data on theirs and there's zero way I would ever, every try something like that. And if I were to, I would need 100% proof that they actually did heavy metals and microbial testing before I would even consider it.

PeptiStrong is a clinically researched ingredient from a large biotech company that has many millions of dollars in specialized equipment to help discover natural peptide sequences. Nuritas, the patent holder for PeptiStrong, is a very large international biotech company with major investors in their technology. Their studies are extremely well designed and extremely well-vetted.
I am a rep but I still can be a Curious consumer wouldn’t you agree?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take for instance, the presence of a certain ingredient in Cellulose P6 Test Booster. While the exact rationale behind its inclusion remains somewhat enigmatic, one can't help but notice the rather steep price tag of over 100$ associated with this product. Furthermore, it's worth noting that this supplement boasts a protein content of 1.2 grams.

Now, considering your dietary habits, which primarily revolve around the consumption of meat/proteins, it's worth pondering whether this additional protein source is truly necessary. Meat is already a rich source of protein, and depending on our dietary goals and protein intake, the extra 1.2 grams from the supplement might not significantly impact one’s overall nutrition. Thus, it raises the question of whether the investment in this particular raw material is worth it !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am a rep but I still can be a Curious consumer wouldn’t you agree?
Absolutely. You can definitely be a curious customer, and I'm glad to answer anyone's legitimate questions.

I'm actually one of the few company owners in the history of AM that doesn't mind reps from other companies posting in our product introduction threads.

The reason I asked you that question is that you no longer have it in your signature that you're a rep for them, and there was a time here on AM that several BLR reps posted negative things and caused issues in several SNS/CEL launch threads. The issue was sternly addressed by the Admin at the time. (You weren't a part of that; the main one that did that was banned long ago).

I don't mind you posting in this thread as long as the subject stays on Pepti-Plex or the ingredients in Pepti-Plex.

The product that you are posting about, Protein Factory Plasma Protein, has absolutely nothing to do with Pepti-Plex.

That's where my confusion, as well as the confusion of several others came in, when you originally posted about it.

And that's okay, maybe you were confused on it too. No worries.

The product that you are posting about is a protein powder; it would be more applicable in conversations or threads related to beef protein.

Pepti-Plex is a plant derived natural anabolic peptide sequence, so its a completely different thing.

If you scroll back up in the thread, someone had posted a link to a podcast where someone from Nuritas was discussing PeptiStrong and gave a lot of great info.

I hope that helps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had life issues so have not been as active but I still am with them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The
Absolutely. You can definitely be a curious customer, and I'm glad to answer anyone's legitimate questions.

I'm actually one of the few company owners in the history of AM that doesn't mind reps from other companies posting in our product introduction threads.

The reason I asked you that question is that you no longer have it in your signature that you're a rep for them, and there was a time here on AM that several BLR reps posted negative things and caused issues in several SNS/CEL launch threads. The issue was sternly addressed by the Admin at the time. (You weren't a part of that; the main one that did that was banned long ago).

I don't mind you posting in this thread as long as the subject stays on Pepti-Plex or the ingredients in Pepti-Plex.

The product that you are posting about, Protein Factory Plasma Protein, has absolutely nothing to do with Pepti-Plex.

That's where my confusion, as well as the confusion of several others came in, when you originally posted about it.

And that's okay, maybe you were confused on it too. No worries.

The product that you are posting about is a protein powder; it would be more applicable in conversations or threads related to beef protein.

Pepti-Plex is a plant derived natural anabolic peptide sequence, so its a completely different thing.

If you scroll back up in the thread, someone had posted a link to a podcast where someone from Nuritas was discussing PeptiStrong and gave a lot of great info.

I hope that helps.
Their website touts the superiority of their product over milk protein, but when considering the potential anabolic benefits of plasma protein or even colostrum, it seems more pertinent to compare their peptide to these alternatives. The reason for mentioning these alternative protein sources is that the website primarily focuses on comparing their peptide to milk protein, and it raises questions about the broader spectrum of comparisons that could be made.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take for instance, the presence of a certain ingredient in Cellulose P6 Test Booster. While the exact rationale behind its inclusion remains somewhat enigmatic, one can't help but notice the rather steep price tag of over 100$ associated with this product. Furthermore, it's worth noting that this supplement boasts a protein content of 1.2 grams.

Now, considering your dietary habits, which primarily revolve around the consumption of meat/proteins, it's worth pondering whether this additional protein source is truly necessary. Meat is already a rich source of protein, and depending on our dietary goals and protein intake, the extra 1.2 grams from the supplement might not significantly impact one’s overall nutrition. Thus, it raises the question of whether the investment in this particular raw material is worth it !
I think that you are very confused on what PeptiStrong is.

You keep comparing a protein to a peptide - they have nothing to do with one another.

PeptiStrong is not a protein. It is an AI discovered natural anabolic peptide and the product write up goes into great detail about how it works, as does the video in the thread with the gentleman from Nuritas discussing it.

As far as mentioning Cellucor's product, I can't help how they formulate or what they charge for their products. If anything, them charging over 100.00 for a product with 1.2 grams of PeptiStrong in it just shows how great of a value that Pepti-Plex is, being that it contains double that dosage for less than half the price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their website touts the superiority of their product over milk protein, but when considering the potential anabolic benefits of plasma protein or even colostrum, it seems more pertinent to compare their peptide to these alternatives. The reason for mentioning these alternative protein sources is that the website primarily focuses on comparing their peptide to milk protein, and it raises questions about the broader spectrum of comparisons that could be made.
I think you are really misunderstanding the information on PeptiStrong.

Nuritas is not comparing it to milk protein as in saying to take PeptiStrong in place of a protein; it is comparing just one of the methods of action of PeptiStrong to an action of milk protein and showing that a small dose of PeptiStrong can elicit one of the same responses as a much larger dose of milk protein. This isn't comparing them as a protein source, it is comparing just one of the methods of action of PeptiStrong.

PeptiStrong is a natural peptide sequence; it is not meant to be a protein source.

It can have a lot of beneficial effects on protein intake, such as increasing protein synthesis, increasing mTOR, etc.

One could very easily think of PeptiStrong similar to how they think of Phosphatidic Acid, as helping someone maximize the benefits of their protein and helping their protein do more for them.

Significantly, that is just one aspect of how PeptiStrong helps to build and retain muscle and strength.

Here is a link to the video that was posted earlier in the thread:

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ok so this sounds like a question from a guy just looking for input on where to plunk down his money to me. that said, some people dont realize asking a company owner to compare his product to someone else’s usually puts them in a weird position and those of us who rely on Steve's insight here want to see the goose who lays the golden eggs having a good time. Pepti-Strong is a novel product with promising research that is being thrown into the population that hasnt had access to it at a much lower price point.
20 years will pass and you wont find a study comparing Plasma Protein to Pepti-Strong. There are studies comparing dietary protein sources, but peptides are indeed different in this context, provided theyre absorbed intact. there are amino acids joined in specific sequences that effectively command the body to perform a certain way, whereas dipeptides tri peptides etc found in dietary protein are typically said to get broken down and arranged as the body sees fit. Thus you would have a huge difference between taking say leucine peptides vs injecting igf-1.

I CAN tell you why i decided to order pepti-strong over plasma protein; 1)ive already used the previous version of plasma protein for 30 days and didnt deem it a staple; 2) the plasma has to be cycled off, pepti-plex advertises that it doesnt need to be cycled off. it is a topic of debate whether the igf in beef plasma can be absorbed orally at all. i believe there is some kind of benefit with the possibility that some is absorbed through the stomach or that it expands intestinal surface area. 3) pepti-plex is 40$, plasma protein is $99. 4) i worked with mk-677 to help with an injury a few years back; this is the height of natural gh/igf production possible. Didnt make me stronger, did give me GH gut, which is more aptly named IGF gut. Trying to trim the waist so that isnt an avenue i want to pursue. Yes natural igf such as that found in cohns plasma has a tiny half life compared to injectable igf, but we know with injectable igf-1 isnt it something like 100% of people on it for three weeks develop type 2 diabetes? . This all said, protein factory has exceptionally well sourced protein powders and i would feel safe consuming more plasma. Definitely would not bother with most colostrums.

i was motivated to buy pepti-plex because anything that is said to increase strength is an automatic staple for me if it works. i took advantage of the sale instead of waiting for feedback on that which could take weeks. I also need help in the recovery/joint health department; any outstanding benefit in either of those areas would also make it a staple for me.

hope that helps.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The

Steve kind of answered this, but yeah, PeptiStrong is not a protein source. Basically, if you want a bump in muscle protein synthesis, you dose a bolus of protein. That’s why the study used a serving of milk protein. PeptiStrong has the ability to stimulate mTOR even better. It’s not a superior source of protein, it just activates the mechanisms we want.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think a lot of the previous comments covered it, but I think maybe people aren't reading or just misinterpreting what is being said.

Everyone always loves to talk about how everyone needs to recover more, focus on recovery, you grow outside of the gym etc etc etc and then we get an ingredient like Peptistrong that shows people being fully recovered and OUTPERFORMING their previous work in the gym at 72 hours (while the placebo still wasn't recovered) and people are missing that connection.

All while it also shows that specific myokines that we want ELEVATED are higher than just regular training so it isn't improving workout capacity and recovery at the expense of long term gains.

Seems rather exciting to me.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got hold of anomaly by glaxxon. I apologise for it not being the SNS pepti-plex but I found it on special in the UK and it was almost half the price. If I like it though I will certainly pick up pepti-plex as currently using inhibit-e, joint xt and sns creatine HCL. Plus I bought lean edge for my wife and I'm definitely an SNS fan.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got hold of anomaly by glaxxon. I apologise for it not being the SNS pepti-plex but I found it on special in the UK and it was almost half the price. If I like it though I will certainly pick up pepti-plex as currently using inhibit-e, joint xt and sns creatine HCL. Plus I bought lean edge for my wife and I'm definitely an SNS fan.
I hope that you'll enjoy it. PeptiStrong is a great ingredient and that is the common ingredient between Pepti-Plex and Anomaly, but Pepti-Plex also has a lot of other great ingredients as well, so if you like PeptiStrong, I think you'll like Pepti-Plex even better.

Nothing wrong with saving money - on average, Pepti-Plex is 30.00 to 40.00 less per bottle than Anomaly is commonly sold for.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve kind of answered this, but yeah, PeptiStrong is not a protein source. Basically, if you want a bump in muscle protein synthesis, you dose a bolus of protein. That’s why the study used a serving of milk protein. PeptiStrong has the ability to stimulate mTOR even better. It’s not a superior source of protein, it just activates the mechanisms we want.
So would this be stronger than protein plus leucine ? Vs protein plus peptistrong?
or protein plus pa?
Maybe plasma protein plus peptistrong would be more anabolic than milk plus peptistrong ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So would this be stronger than protein plus leucine ? Vs protein plus peptistrong?
or protein plus pa?
Maybe plasma protein plus peptistrong would be more anabolic than milk plus peptistrong ?
A person can take any type of protein of their choice; the type they choose won't have any bearing on how PeptiStrong works.

PeptiStrong works through the mechanisms outlined in the write up and as several others pointed out above.

No matter what type of protein you use, think of some of the methods of action of PeptiStrong as helping you get more benefits from it. But there's substantially more to it than that.

Whether you use whey protein, a vegan protein, or a beef protein, that's really a matter of personal choice and selecting what works best for your own individual dietary needs. I personally use Whey Protein Isolate and a Whey Protein Isolate/Micellar Casein blend.

That's one of the exciting things about Pepti-Plex is that it is such an advanced ingredient and works through so many unique methods of action; but at the same time, it is so complex that its hard for many to fully understand.

There's no direct data comparing PeptiStrong to Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, but the methods of action of the two make for them being an awesome stack. I'm stacking Pepti-Plex and Phosphatidic Acid XT myself right now, as are a lot of people.

I'm not sure why you're drawing a comparison to Leucine unless just asking in a general sense, but Phosphatidic Acid and PeptiStrong are both much more effective and advanced in their methods of action than just Leucine alone. I like Leucine, we've sold it as a single ingredient for over 10 years, but Phosphatidic Acid and PeptiStrong are both much more advanced.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
or protein plus pa?
Honestly, the short answer is there aren’t any studies with direct comparisons. They could all probably be taken together, they all work a little differently.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, the short answer is there aren’t any studies with direct comparisons. They could all probably be taken together, they all work a little differently.
I think that is a good point and also just that the question kind of misses the point, trying to say what is better or stronger is always (pretty much always) the wrong question. It takes too many things for granted. What are your goals? What are other factors of your diet? Your training? Your situation? These things are all just tools to nudge us in the right direction and what one person's limiting factor is won't be the same as another individuals and we all have different needs and priorities.

Protein plus leucine? Probably only the best option if protein bolus is small and doesn't contain enough leucine as is (most cases boosting leucine above a certain threshold doesn't help). Protein plus Peptistrong? Probably best for someone looking to improve recovery between sessions by boosting specific myokines, increasing protein synthesis, and decreasing protein breakdown. Protein plus PA? Probably best for anyone who wants to improve their training as PA boosts the same MTOR signalling pathways that just training does.

Fwiw I don't think you need to combine Peptistrong with protein at the same time. More studies may help determine what may be ideal, but in the 14 day study they didn't dose on the day of the final test so it wasn't necessary to show benefits in that way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I get that not all peptides are equal but what makes the difference between peptistrong, that supplement companies can market no problem, and bpc 157 and Tb 500 that are banned by wada and not for human consumption?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also on taking it with protein I notice that pepti Plex says take with or without food but anomaly says take on an empty stomach.