PA vs ARA

avega17

Awards
  • Established
And that is going to affect your diet in what kind of significant way?
No significant way unless multiple tbsp doses are taken daily and unaccounted for. Like I said, I like to be on point and I was just curious. I utilized an open forum to ask a simple question. The question has been address, no need to keep going in circles.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Very well, you can manage a lot of food. My prewo meal is brekfast and finish it at 7,30 am. At 11,05 am take 20g SL Optima+ara+lclt. And doing so it's ok. I have to distance food from ara + SL or having problem of burping and bloating during the workout.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes burp the ARA (1,5gr).

:D

I don't know if it is normal

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
u guys taking any GMS / ALCAR with your ArA?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
u guys taking any GMS / ALCAR with your ArA?
most are but some aren't. Lately people have been using PA instead of GMS too. I would do PA & alcar or lclt

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me the focus increase I achieve with only 1 tbsp is enough for me to keep taking this for that alone.

For those that are bloating I would say try one tbsp for a week or two. Then creep up to two. Really the amount of PA in 2 tbsp is plenty to elicit results as was demonstrated by the studies. I personally would try this before I chuck the stuff in the trash as you already paid for it.
I agree, I have been seeing all the benefits at 1200-1800mg PA. Personally, I have not found the need to mega dose it.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how are the guys with bloating issues taking your SL? Spooning piles into your mouth and swallowing? Dissolving it into a liquid and swallowing? Im thinking possibly the former? Maybe this could be part of the problem? If you eat to fast and dont chew your food enough, this can cause digestive issues and bloating. Im thinking that it might be a similar issue with SL when trying to just spoon it in and swallow. This bypasses an important part of the digestive process.

Last edited:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, how are the guys with bloating issues taking your SL? Spooning piles into your mouth and swallowing? Dissolving it into a liquid and swallowing? Im thinking possibly the former? Maybe this could be part of the problem? If you eat to fast and dont chew your food enough, this can cause digestive issues and bloating. Im thinking that it might be a similar issue with SL when trying to just spoon it in and swallow. This bypasses an important part of the digestive process.
It definitely helped letting it dissolve in water/protein shake, but it still caused too much bloating for me to continue use.. It was BAD couple days eating it straight

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I take in my pwo. It doesn't bloat me too bad internaly, but the stomach and muscles look more wet for sure. Like a crazy insane pump that is less vascular, but more pronounced than anything I have tried by the time the workout is done- like i grew a shirt size.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys, how important is the support supps for ARA?

Am I okay to take ARA solo (1.5g) with ABE?

I have alcar500 and lcartinite at home, Im just a bit sceptical about taking too many supps at once.

Is it best to take the alcar & lcartinite, or is solo okay?

Cheers

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not going to make or break ya man, so you'll be fine if you don't use the ALCAR with it...sometimes I don't always use it alongside and other times will sub in a baby aspirin for the carnitine...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It's not going to make or break ya man, so you'll be fine if you don't use the ALCAR with it...sometimes I don't always use it alongside and other times will sub in a baby aspirin for the carnitine...
If I have the alcar, would you say its better to take than not to take?

Im paying a lot for 3 bottles of xgels/abe so want to get the max out of it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I have the alcar, would you say its better to take than not to take?

Im paying a lot for 3 bottles of xgels/abe so want to get the max out of it
If I had it on hand, then ya, I'd take it to maximize the ArA, but it'd still be a solid run without it...

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If I had it on hand, then ya, I'd take it to maximize the ArA, but it'd still be a solid run without it...
Yeah Ive only got 1 tub of it, so ill use it until its gone then not bother rebuying. Thanks Schizm

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I have the alcar, would you say its better to take than not to take? Im paying a lot for 3 bottles of xgels/abe so want to get the max out of it
If you have the ALCAR, I'd personally take it alongside the ArA. I'd go 2g with your ArA dose b

greekbrah91

Awards
Guys, how important is the support supps for ARA?

Am I okay to take ARA solo (1.5g) with ABE?

I have alcar500 and lcartinite at home, Im just a bit sceptical about taking too many supps at once.

Is it best to take the alcar & lcartinite, or is solo okay?

Cheers
I was going to include GMS with my ArA + ABE stack, which I just started, but I elected to just take my pre-workout instead, which has some GMS in it anyway (Katana). Doubt it would make much difference either way. I am, however, taking 2g LCLT along with my 1.5g ArA pre-workout (5x/week).

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I was going to include GMS with my ArA + ABE stack, which I just started, but I elected to just take my pre-workout instead, which has some GMS in it anyway (Katana). Doubt it would make much difference either way. I am, however, taking 2g LCLT along with my 1.5g ArA pre-workout (5x/week).
I had some GMS but it just tastes god awful. Forgot to bring my alcar to work, but i'll start it on Thursday

greekbrah91

Awards
I had some GMS but it just tastes god awful. Forgot to bring my alcar to work, but i'll start it on Thursday
Lol, I mixed my GMS in hot coffee the only time I tried it solo, so I can't really speak on the taste. That sounds good though, I might opt for ALCAR over LCLT for a future ArA run and see if I notice any difference.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Very well, you can manage a lot of food. My prewo meal is brekfast and finish it at 7,30 am. At 11,05 am take 20g SL Optima+ara+lclt. And doing so it's ok. I have to distance food from ara + SL or having problem of burping and bloating during the workout.

Feiwong
casella piena ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I mixed my GMS in hot coffee the only time I tried it solo, so I can't really speak on the taste. That sounds good though, I might opt for ALCAR over LCLT for a future ArA run and see if I notice any difference.
Never thought to try that!

greekbrah91

Awards
Never thought to try that!
Yeah man, it dissolved just fine! I've since ditched the straight GMS, however, and am trying out Hemavol instead. I'm late, I know haha. I'm thinking Hemavol + ArA + ABE + LCLT should be solid, had a pretty sick pump the other day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
koi1214 Does TGB Fearn ??

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
**** GNC btw.. Selling PA for 80 bucks member prices, 90 bucks non member price.. Quit working there because I was outraged by how bad they ripped ppl off man. Just my opinion.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
All PA did was make me fat and bloated (if you like a bloated pump...go for it). In no way at all does it compare to ARA lol...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Do you have to cycle PA so your body doesn't get used to it? Or up dosage after certain amount if time

uwotmate

Awards
hello. what effects can i expect from taking PA? (i will be using King Cutler as i don't want to use the fearns soy stuff)

is it mainly just strength increases or is it like ArA where it helps with muscle gains as well?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Its primary benefit is the stimulation of mTOR, so (in theory, and practice/studies) this will result in increased hypertrophy. To just what extent you will experience this benefit will depend on lots of things besides the product, of course. But hopefully supplementing with it will push your progress along further than it wouldve been without it.

Secondary effects may be increased muscle fullness, increased appetite, and 'acute' strength gains.

Marvolousj

Marvolousj

Awards
Hey guys I'm kind off a noob to the bb game,where do i get this PA stuff from?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just used PA this morning Pre-Workout for the first time, Muscles felt full with a very good pump. I think I am going to like it!