SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Need this stuff yesterday/ How much longer we have to wait..SJ

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
we expect to have it in stock by the end of this month.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes you can take 3 caps all at once, the reason for separating would be someone wanting a lower dose as well as the prop blend thats in it.
Makes sense with it containing other support supps...

How effective is this on joint and tendon injuries? Can it actually heal these tissues? I've read some anecdotes from some users - one guy's shoulder had been hurting for months and stopped hurting after being on ostarine for 2 weeks, etc. Does it exert some type of anti-inflammatory affect, or does it have a more direct affect on tendon and joint tissues? And what about taking with food vs. without? Wouldn't think it would matter, but would like confirmation. Thanks...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense with it containing other support supps...

How effective is this on joint and tendon injuries? Can it actually heal these tissues? I've read some anecdotes from some users - one guy's shoulder had been hurting for months and stopped hurting after being on ostarine for 2 weeks, etc. Does it exert some type of anti-inflammatory affect, or does it have a more direct affect on tendon and joint tissues? And what about taking with food vs. without? Wouldn't think it would matter, but would like confirmation. Thanks...

Bumpity bump...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
we expect to run out of stock pretty quick, we already have several pre-orders from our retailers, so get it as soon as its available!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I have been checking everyday.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wow i would love to give this a run when i finish my PCT in 5 weeks!!!
who is the goofball you're quoting in your sig? lol they're a dummy whoever it is

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i just got my ostarine order from a well reviewed site. 20 mg caps. great price

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be picking this up fo sho :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got my ostarine order from a well reviewed site. 20 mg caps. great price
WOW if this is the price it's gonna be ... holy ****!! I'm so down for this

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found one of their retailers that has Osta RX on pre-order. Price wasn't bad - as long as it works ;)

Since the primary reason I'm taking this is for the supposed tendon and joint benefits, I plan on starting out at 2 caps ed, which is ~13mg. It'd be nice to put on 2-3 lbs of lbm from this dose as well, which seems possible based on some of the studies and research I've seen. We'll see where this goes, but I'm ready to roll with this one! My fear is that it will work really well, and then they'll have to discontinue it due to "legal" issues :frustrate

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just found one of their retailers that has Osta RX on pre-order. Price wasn't bad - as long as it works ;)

Since the primary reason I'm taking this is for the supposed tendon and joint benefits, I plan on starting out at 2 caps ed, which is ~13mg. It'd be nice to put on 2-3 lbs of lbm from this dose as well, which seems possible based on some of the studies and research I've seen. We'll see where this goes, but I'm ready to roll with this one! My fear is that it will work really well, and then they'll have to discontinue it due to "legal" issues :frustrate
Which is why I will stock up :D

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
we don't foresee any legal issues, we would not put the money into a product like this if we thought it would have to be discontinued soon.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
we don't foresee any legal issues, we would not put the money into a product like this if we thought it would have to be discontinued soon.
If ostarine becomes an approved drug and it prescribed under an RX how are you legally allowed to sell it as a supplement?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any plans of doing this with S4? I really liked S4. Also this is a prop blend what else is in it other then the osta?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
If ostarine becomes an approved drug and it prescribed under an RX how are you legally allowed to sell it as a supplement?
this will several more years if it even happens, at that time we would obviously have to discontinue it.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly - last I saw, GTx is still running PIII trials...

LikeMike

Awards
I'm sorry in advance if you've already answered this question but is there any possibility of a pre-order at a reduced cost. I know the demand is there and honestly I just want to get my order in to ensure I nab a couple

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry in advance if you've already answered this question but is there any possibility of a pre-order at a reduced cost. I know the demand is there and honestly I just want to get my order in to ensure I nab a couple
we may once we have an exact ETA, the estimated ETA is 4-2-2012

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip, I just preordered..SJ

BTW, nice price!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And HOW can you bring this to the market when it is STILL in human trails and isn't it patented

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to pre-order as well. Any tips would be welcome.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok I found a place for $42.95 :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After you figure it out you are going to feel silly how easy it is lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
OSTA RX looks legit as BLACK DIAMOND!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phew...thought my order was in jeopardy!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
is osta suited for a cut best? I want to lean bulk and cant decide to go with osta or natty stack of anabeta/intimidate/endosurge or free test

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is osta suited for a cut best? I want to lean bulk and cant decide to go with osta or natty stack of anabeta/intimidate/endosurge or free test
Go with Osta. It has some natty supports in it as well. One of them is found in Endosurge anyways.