Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
My son is staying with me this weekend and he has a cold so hoping it that...

How do i differentiate between Test Flu and how do i combat it?

PS upped the fluids regardless also today and tom are carb up days anyway

Thx
Well usually if you are on cycle and are feeling great and one morning wake up feeling ****ty it is probably test flu. Usually the common cold will have some initial symptoms before you start to feel ****ty, such as fatigue or muscle soreness. Test flu is better then the common cold because you can get rid of it pretty quickly. I usually keep mac n cheese around to get a quick carb in on top of my normal carbs.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dont thinks it anything to be worried about, its the exact same symptoms my son experienced and i do hope hes not shhooting up already ;) and if he is he had better not be using my gear.

If thats the case its just a common cold but ive upped my fluids and carbs and will play by ear

Thx guys

hot.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So ive drunk about 3 gallons of water today and will stand at about 350g of carbs over the course of 8 meals in an effort to fight off any sickness.

I feel fine no temperature just a very sore throat this am... Fingers crossed

Anway i decided to get my WO in around 4pm today and put some of these late day carbs to work and just in case i do get sick i decided to hit Chest and see where im at.

Damn.... I was strong like a bull....

I just kept completing sets of x5 and adding more weight PR city.. Well i finally tired at 345 x 6 PR :)

That would put 1RM at 390 and late into my WO

So the stage is set for May Thursday 13th 2010 day 30 of the cycle
barring sickness 400lb is a done deal :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.4 +6.4
Waist
BP

250mg right delt

Well im happy to say 3 gallons of water seems to have done the trick :) Throat feels fine, no temperature or other flu like symptoms.

Im still pumped up from yesterdays WO and cant wait to get back in the gym this AM. Gonna SMASH it

Back Attack
Will be hitting NY sports club today for a change of action. Should be fun, those boys havnt seen me in a while

lgcdorismar0081el8.jpg

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
is that in Rockafeller Center?

BTW bro, I don't know how the bloody hell you eat 30 eggs a day. I can barely choke down 10 every morning and i'm having to drown them in ketchup. Any ideas on how to eat these puppies?

Glad your'e feeling better too. Kill it :D

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I go the one in The Crown Plaza Hotel Times Sq

Havnt been there in a while but i have a hook up there and can use whenever i like. Its a really nice gym with pool etc :)

Re the eggs

yea.. i chuck em in the blender and suck em down raw.. No way i could eat em otherwise cant stand the bastards

random35qk3.jpg

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbn in! :D

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established

BTW bro, I don't know how the bloody hell you eat 30 eggs a day. I can barely choke down 10 every morning and i'm having to drown them in ketchup. Any ideas on how to eat these puppies?

Glad your'e feeling better too. Kill it :D
Eggs are a staple of the diet bro. Nothing wrong with ketchup. I prefer mine scrambled with half a can of crushed tomatoes and green chiles. They make a good mix.

Edwitt,
If your sore throat went away that quick I would wager to bet it was test flu not a common cold. But you fixed the problem and moved on. Glad to see.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Eggs are a staple of the diet bro. Nothing wrong with ketchup. I prefer mine scrambled with half a can of crushed tomatoes and green chiles. They make a good mix.

Edwitt,
If your sore throat went away that quick I would wager to bet it was test flu not a common cold. But you fixed the problem and moved on. Glad to see.
Well either way thx for the heads up man

I carbed up and drank for England thx to ur advice

by 7pm last night i was literally pissing every 5 minutes, not a great nights sleep

29335_1453473705376_1489301898_31163497_1829247_n.jpg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea.. i chuck em in the blender and suck em down raw.. No way i could eat em otherwise cant stand the bastards
the most beneficial way to consume egges and all its nutrients is cooked. ive read a number of articles on it about a year or so back. something about the heat activating the proteins or something.

i was planning on drinking raw eggs as well, but after looking into it i decided against it.

more power to u though if u can down 30 raw eggs :hammer:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
the most beneficial way to consume egges and all its nutrients is cooked. ive read a number of articles on it about a year or so back. something about the heat activating the proteins or something.

i was planning on drinking raw eggs as well, but after looking into it i decided against it.

more power to u though if u can down 30 raw eggs :hammer:
Ill have to look into that thx

Bottom line theres no way i could eat that many cooked and raw have got be better than powder

Normally 10 @ a time.... 4 whole eggs (Omega 3) 6 eggs whites makes 2 cups

If im low carbing ill do 1 cup eggs and scoop of Isopure zero carb upon waking best of both worlds

I use the Omega 3 eggs for healthy fats and just cheap cartons for the egg whites

Also it incredibly quick and easy :)

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Ill have to look into that thx

Bottom line theres no way i could eat that many cooked and raw have got be better than powder

Normally 10 @ a time.... 4 whole eggs (Omega 3) 6 eggs whites makes 2 cups

If im low carbing ill do 1 cup eggs and scoop of Isopure zero carb upon waking best of both worlds

I use the Omega 3 eggs for healthy fats and just cheap cartons for the egg whites
Research some of the pro body builders and see how many cooked eggs they eat daily. That will motivate you to eat eggs by the carton.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
AllWhites should be fully cooked in order for the Biotin present in egg whites to be available for absorption. In its natural raw state, Avidin, a protein found in egg whites, binds with Biotin (a B-vitamin). When bound to Avidin, our bodies are unable to absorb Biotin from the egg white. The heat treatment or pasteurization temperature of the AllWhites is not high enough to denature the Avidin protein, therefore the Biotin remains bound.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole egg

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Looking forward to seeing you blast the back brotha!

And I hear ya about the eggs, on work days where I'm pressed for time with breakfast I usually chuck down 6 raw. There's no way I could gag them down first thing in the morning like that cooked while in a hurry.

There's definitely different camps on raw vs cooked, I will say I have been drinking em raw for years and never had and problems, you just got to do what works for you.

And damn bro 3 gallons, you must have been pissing like a race horse the other night!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
AllWhites should be fully cooked in order for the Biotin present in egg whites to be available for absorption. In its natural raw state, Avidin, a protein found in egg whites, binds with Biotin (a B-vitamin). When bound to Avidin, our bodies are unable to absorb Biotin from the egg white. The heat treatment or pasteurization temperature of the AllWhites is not high enough to denature the Avidin protein, therefore the Biotin remains bound.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole egg
I disagree with this. I drink 16oz. liquid egg whites a day, pastuerized to 134 degrees of coarse. I'll have to look up the study that defends my use of pastuerized egg whites.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def would like to see study on said egg whites.

I buy my unbleached organic eggs to eliminate any possible contamination. Works great for me.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.8 +3.8
Waist -2.65
BP

Same weight as yesterday... This is interesting as ive dropped 2.6lbs since flushing my system with 3 gallons of water

Wow.. Day 28 bis/tris then legs tomorow and then its Day 30 time to for a 400lb bench attempt.

Gotta says its been a fun ride so far, so much achieved in such a short period of time. It really has been balls to the wall.

Ill be dropping to a more traditional 4-5 days a weeks after the oral phase is complete. Time to add a little lean mass, almost anyway, 2 weeks of Helios first :)

Ill take one of those :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Here is what i found

So this study shows protein absorptin to be 91% vs 50% cooked vs raw

This only applies to egg whites.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole eggs

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques -- Evenepoel et al. 128 (10): 1716 -- Journal of Nutrition

Excerpt from article

"After ingestion of the cooked egg protein meal, a substantial quantity of nitrogen was recovered in the ileal effluent over 24 h. The calculated yield of endogenous nitrogen (i.e., 0.40 g N) was close to the yield of 0.55 g N obtained by other researchers after ingestion of 17 g of pea protein (Gausserès et al. 1994). The calculated true ileal digestibility of cooked egg protein amounted to 91%. This finding demonstrates that even cooked egg protein, which has generally been considered to be easily digestible, is malabsorbed to some extent after ingestion of a physiologic load. Incomplete assimilation of dietary protein may have important consequences not only from a nutritional point of view, but also from a gastrointestinal point of view. Indeed, some metabolites resulting from bacterial fermentation of malabsorbed proteins in the colon have been implicated in the ethiopathogenesis of diseases such as colonic cancer and ulcerative colitis (Macfarlane and Cummings 1991, Pitcher and Cummings 1994, Visek 1978). It has already been reported extensively that food processing can influence protein digestibility both beneficially and detrimentally (Öste 1991). Egg white protein is generally considered to be less digestible than heat-pretreated egg white protein. However, no data are available concerning the magnitude of this impairment in vivo. In this study, it was shown that after ingestion of 25 g of raw egg protein, almost 50% is malabsorbed over 24 h. The higher digestibility of cooked egg protein presumably results from structural changes in the protein molecule induced by heating, thereby enabling the digestive enzymes to gain broader access to the peptide bonds. It has been suggested that the reduced digestibility of raw egg white is at least partially related to the presence of trypsin inhibitors in raw egg white (Matthews 1990). Ovomucoid is quantitatively the most important trypsin inhibitor (Gilbert 1971, Kassell 1970). Ovomucoid, however, does not react with human trypsin and, moreover, is relatively heat stable (Kasell 1970). Whether other egg trypsin inhibitors (e.g., ovoinhibitor or papain inhibitor) interfere with the digestibility of unprocessed egg white protein is unknown. "

tatianna14.jpg

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very interesting. thank you for posting that.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
According to Int. Egg Whites:

What’s the difference between LIQUID and RAW egg whites?

The human body cannot completely and safely digest a raw egg white so if you like to do the “Rocky Routine” with a raw egg in your drink, you are wasting your time, not to mention the threat of Salmonella. In addition, Avidin, an enzyme found in raw egg whites, blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (Biotin) causing an unhealthy vitamin deficiency.

To avoid these two potentially dangerous problems, you must cook the egg white to eliminate the threat of Salmonella and to neutralize the Avidin in order to allow your body to safely digest the protein. However, When you cook an egg white to the point of scrambled eggs, 150 degrees or more, you begin to destroy the true value of the protein thus making it less effective.

To solve this, 100% pure liquid egg whites from Egg Whites International are low heat pasteurized. Our pasteurization process cooks the egg whites at 134 degrees for 3 1/2 minutes. This proper temperature kills any salmonella (if present) and neutralizes the Avidin enzyme without damaging the protein which allows the egg whites to be digested safely by the human body.

100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites are “liquid” but not “raw” making them the purest and most versatile form of protein, known to man, In The Entire World! They are odorless, tasteless, and mix easily into all your favorite shakes, drinks, or foods without cooking and are 100% Bio-Available.

I'm at work, so I'll keep posting more as time permits.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Thought id throw this out there from another thread

Pre Post WO shake

There is a must read thread over bb.com it ended uo being a sticky by Alan somethng or other guy is as nutritionally sound as they come... Ill dig up the link for you but heres the crux of the thread

Your Anabolic Window

Pre WO meal ideally 30 mins before hitting the gym should contain low glycemic carbs (oats) whey protein no fat
Slow acting carbs to last over the course of your work out preventing catabolic state, whey protein fastest acting protein on the planet no fats slows absorption

Post WO taken immediately after WO
Fast acting carbs high on the glycemic scale you want to create an insulin spike to shuttle the protein (whey) to ur damaged muscles ASAP no fat slows absorption

Post Post WO meal 45-60 mins after post WO shake
Whole Food meal conaining quality carbs and healthy fats

Numbers game.... Take your target weight TW
PRE WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.33, Ptotein half of the carb number
Post WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.5, Protein half that number

Example

Lets say your target weight 210lb
Pre WO
210 x 0.33 = 69
C 69g, P 35g

Post WO
210 x 0.5 = 105
C 105g, P 52g

These 3 meals taken correctly in your anabolic window will lead to the maximum growth, if you were cutting you would just take lower targer weight ie 180lb and apply same formula

ill dig up that thread

Found it http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...pre+post+shake

Solid advice man

:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.4 +3.4lb
Waist -2.7"
BP 132/82 G2G

Legs

Very tempted to put legs on the backburner and hit this 405 lift

Whats the consensus? I was fugking dreaming about it all night :)

rtm

rtm

Awards
Day 29

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.4 +3.4lb
Waist -2.7"
BP 132/82 G2G

Legs

Very tempted to put legs on the backburner and hit this 405 lift

Whats the consensus? I was fugking dreaming about it all night :)
WHAT?!?!?! You never skip legs!! Hahaha..J/K. Seriously though, I would just continue as planned. The 405 will come soon enough.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
WHAT?!?!?! You never skip legs!! Hahaha..J/K. Seriously though, I would just continue as planned. The 405 will come soon enough.
Stuck with the plan. Gave legs a good pounding, if I have time will get back tonight for abs and some cardio

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Numbers game.... Take your target weight TW
PRE WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.33, Ptotein half of the carb number
Post WO shake
Carbs TW x 0.5, Protein half that number

Example

Lets say your target weight 210lb
Pre WO
210 x 0.33 = 69
C 69g, P 35g

Post WO
210 x 0.5 = 105
C 105g, P 52g

Holy **** dude.. thats alot of carbs... i dont even eat that many in a day.. this formula has to be for a bulk or aas cycle.. i could maintain with that many carbs at a body fat of maybe 13-15 percent... but im slightly under 10% now and that would balloon me up far too much.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** dude.. thats alot of carbs... i dont even eat that many in a day.. this formula has to be for a bulk or aas cycle.. i could maintain with that many carbs at a body fat of maybe 13-15 percent... but im slightly under 10% now and that would balloon me up far too much.

yea id use that for a bulk on cycle... Right now im recomping and carb cycling Pre carbs at 50 post 70

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Re the Eggs Im gonna continue to buy my Omega 3 Free range eggs but i will be supping them with

37074-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Strong-Green-Rooster-Super-Hero-Or-Body-Builder.jpg

Egg Whites International - 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites - Order Online!

Egg Whites International

4 gallons of egg whites for $112 $132 with shipping that $2 per cup done deal

This order comes with 4 - One Gallon Bottles.

Each GALLON OF 100% PURE LIQUID EGG WHITES are in an airtight, freezer safe plastic container.

Contains about 14 dozen egg whites per Gallon.

Based on 1/2 cup servings, for a 5 egg white omelet, each gallon will give at least 30 servings.

Must be refrigerated at all times.

Will stay good in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 months. Can be frozen indefinitely.

100% Pure Chick, All Natural Chick, & Fit Chick are just a few of our "Cute Quotes" for all ladies clothes. Be sure to check out our clothing line for both men and women!

QUICK FACTS
- All Natural
- 100% Bio-Available
- Pure Amino Acids
- 26g of Protein per Cup
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Pasteurized
- 100% Safe
- Salmonella Tested
- USDA Inspected
- No Preservatives
- Kosher Approved
- 100% Guaranteed
- Easy to use Pump
- Convienent Gallon

1645_picture_of_an_angry_chicken_with_a_little_storm_cloud_over_his_head.jpg

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I considered going that route, i just don't know if my budget allows for an egg purchase of $132. Much easier to purchase as needed. Damn I hate being a poor recent grad.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Going to buy some eggs now actually....I think I may just buy some hens and build them a house and let them lay the friggin eggs.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
A NEW DAWN

Day 30

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 2330.2 +5.2lb
Waist -2.9"
BP

Last day of the orals but no PCT. What a relief!!! Infact the fun has only just begun, what joy

Well lets see if we can get this damn 405 out of the way. Gonna take epi/tren 40/120mg pre WO and then that will be that. First shot of Helios after WO :)

Had light leg session yesterday and got 40 minutes of solid ab work done

denise_milani2_top.jpg

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
A NEW DAWN

Day 30

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 2330.2 +5.2lb
Waist -2.9"
BP

Last day of the orals but no PCT. What a relief!!! Infact the fun has only just begun, what joy

Well lets see if we can get this damn 405 out of the way. Gonna take epi/tren 40/120mg pre WO and then that will be that. First shot of Helios after WO :)

Had light leg session yesterday and got 40 minutes of solid ab work done
Helios meaning the injectible clen/Yohimbe yeah? Definately Want to see how that works for you.

Damn you took your whole days dosage of Tren and Epi Prewo?
You really wanna kill that 405 today dont u

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Helios meaning the injectible clen/Yohimbe yeah? Definately Want to see how that works for you.

Damn you took your whole days dosage of Tren and Epi Prewo?
You really wanna kill that 405 today dont u
LOL y i did

Unfortunately... I have to report a new PR of 385... I had no spotter but i was using a power rack so i have no excuses. The pins were set perfectly and it wasnt for lack of spotter, i just didnt have another 20lbs in me so didnt attempt

Last 30 days have taken there toll... Time to take a couple of days off and rest up. Ive achieved a lot and ill give a full review tomorow after an AM weigh in

On another not it was suggested today by somone who knows a lot more than me that i consider upping my Test E to 750mg EW now that the orals are done with

This is a long cycle i have planned out so what do you all think... Up it to 750 now? or later?

I have plenty of gear so thats not a problem, I also have a bunch Pharma Test Cyp and was wondering how i might intergrate that into my cycle at some point?

OK about to stick myself with 0.4ml Helios :) ill let you know how that goes

april.jpg

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
my .02

Congrats on PR!!!

Personally, I would save the cyp for another cycle given the sameness of the two esters.:shrug:

I am going to bump to 750 in 13 days......:angryfire:

On a side note, what are the effects of the proviron (besides libido increase) that you are experiencing? Any muscle hardening?

And, have you ever tried spaghetti squash? I ate on for meal#2 as a replacement for my normal carbs and was very impressed.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would bump it to 750mg ew around week 6 or 7 so that you will be riding on that increased dose during the 8/9th week, myostatin levels rise around week 9 or so and bumping the dose or adding in another compound will help you keep progressing.
I would also hold off on using the helios until at least tomorrow. You took your whole days worth of orals all at once, your blood pressure is probably high right now from that, adding clen/yohimbine hcl to the mix is just asking for trouble imo.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I would bump it to 750mg ew around week 6 or 7 so that you will be riding on that increased dose during the 8/9th week, myostatin levels rise around week 9 or so and bumping the dose or adding in another compound will help you keep progressing.
I would also hold off on using the helios until at least tomorrow. You took your whole days worth of orals all at once, your blood pressure is probably high right now from that, adding clen/yohimbine hcl to the mix is just asking for trouble imo.
Oops :sad3:

rebecca_tysnes_6.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on PR!!!

Personally, I would save the cyp for another cycle given the sameness of the two esters.:shrug:

On a side note, what are the effects of the proviron (besides libido increase) that you are experiencing? Any muscle hardening?

And, have you ever tried spaghetti squash? I ate on for meal#2 as a replacement for my normal carbs and was very impressed.
Y like the spag squash...

april.jpg

Hard to tell about hardening of the muscles as the epi/tren certainly has that effect... I can tell you that ive had no bloat and no estro sensetivity and that was the main reason for taking it anf y libido sky high it supposedly frees up Test too...

Very good addition IMO and very happy so far

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on PR!!!

this is a cut and paste from an email my buddy sent me when i was asking similar questions... I respect his opiion and his personal results speak for themself (280 ripped)

"free test builds muscle. only 2% or total testosterone is free. 45% bound to shbg 53% bound to albumin. mg per mg proviron binds to shbg 23.157.... times more than testosterone. take proviron, increase free test(and any other aas) get the most from your gear. 25mg ed proviron will DRASTICALLY increase your free test/aas"

Big Cats profile on Proviron, Amended by Lawnsaver.

Mesterolone is an orally active, 1-methylated DHT. Like Masteron, but then actually delivered in an oral fashion. DHT is the conversion product of testosterone at the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, the result being a hormone that is 3 to 4 times as androgenic and is structurally incapable of forming estrogen. One would imagine then that mesterolone would be a perfect drug to enhance strength and add small but completely lean gains to the frame. Unfortunately there is a control mechanism for DHT in the human body. When levels get too high, the 3alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme converts it to a mostly inactive compound known as 3-alpha (5-alpha-androstan-3alpha,17beta-diol), a prohormone if you will. It can equally convert back to DHT by way of the same enzyme when low levels of DHT are detected. But it means that unless one uses ridiculously high amounts, most of what is administered is quite useless at the height of the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and thus mesterolone is not particularly suited, if at all, to promote muscle hypertrophy.

Proviron has four distinct uses in the world of bodybuilding. The first being the result of its structure. It is 5-alpha reduced and not capable of forming estrogen, yet it nonetheless has a much higher affinity for the aromatase enzyme (which converts testosterone to estrogen) than testosterone does. That means in administering it with testosterone or another aromatizable compound, it prevents estrogen build-up because it binds to the aromatase enzyme very strongly, thereby preventing these steroids from interacting with it and forming estrogen. So Mesterolone use has the extreme benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids, and as such still help to provide mostly lean gains. Its also been suggested that it may actually downgrade the actual estrogen receptor making it doubly effective at reducing circulating estrogen levels.

The second use is in enhancing the potency of testosterone. Testosterone in the body at normal physiological levels is mostly inactive. As much as 97 or 98 percent of testosterone in that amount is bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin, two proteins. In such a form testosterone is mostly inactive. But as with the aromatase enzyme, DHT has a higher affinity for these proteins than testosterone does, so when administered simultaneously the mesterolone will attach to the SHBG and albumin, leaving larger amounts of free testosterone to mediate anabolic activities such as protein synthesis. Another way in which it helps to increase gains. Its also another part of the equation that makes it ineffective on its own, as binding to these proteins too, would render it a non-issue at the androgen receptor.

Thirdly, mesterolone is added in pre-contest phases to increase a distinct hardness and muscle density. Probably due to its reduction in circulating estrogen, perhaps due to the downregulating of the estrogen receptor in muscle tissue, it decreases the total water build-up of the body giving its user a much leaner look, and a visual effect of possessing "harder" muscles with more cuts and striations. Proviron is often used as a last-minute secret by a lot of bodybuilders and both actors and models have used it time and again to deliver top shape day in day out, when needed. Like the other methylated DHT compound, drostanolone, mesterolone is particularly potent in achieving this feat.

Lastly Proviron is used during a cycle of certain hormones such as nandrolone, with a distinct lack of androgenic nature, or perhaps 5-alpha reduced hormones that don't have the same affinities as DHT does. Such compounds, thinking of trenbolone, nandrolone and such in particular, have been known to decrease libido. Limiting the athlete to perform sexually being the logical result. DHT plays a key role in this process and is therefore administered in conjunction with such steroids to ease or relieve this annoying side-effect. Proviron is also commonly prescribed by doctors to people with low levels of testosterone, or patients with chronic impotence. Its not perceived as a powerful anabolic, but it gets the job done equally well if not better than other anabolic steroids making it a favorite in medical practices due to its lower chance of abuse.

Mesterolone is generally well liked nonetheless as it delivers very few side-effects in men. In high doses it can cause some virilization symptoms in women. But because of the high level of deactivation and pre-destination in the system (albumin, SHBG, 3bHSD, aromatase) quite a lot of it, if not all simply never reaches the androgen receptor where it would cause anabolic effects, but also side-effects. So its relatively safe. Doses between 25 and 250 mg per day are used with no adverse effects. 50 mg per day is usually sufficient to be effective in each of the four cases we mentioned up above, so going higher really isn't necessary. Unlike what some suggest or believe,

I will post an abstract to refute these next statements at the bottom of the page

Its not advised that Proviron be used when not used in conjunction with another steroid, as it too is quite suppressive of natural testosterone, leading to all sorts of future complications upon discontinuation. Ranging from loss of libido or erectile dysfunction all the way up to infertility. One would not be aware of such dangers because Proviron fulfills most of the functions of normal levels of testosterone.

Stacking and Use:

Mesterolone is an oral alkylated steroid. If used primarily as an anti-aromatase drug, using it throughout a longer cycle (10-12 weeks) of injectables may elevate liver values a little bit, though much, much less than one would expect with a 17-alpha-alkylated steroid. Eventhough instead of inhibiting gains, mesterolone may actually contribute to gains. So that's a bit of a shame. Its not quite as toxic since its not alkylated in the same fashion, but at the 1 position, which reduces hepatic breakdown, but not like 17-alpha alkylation. The reason for the change of position I assume, is because alkylating at the 17-alpha position has been shown to reduce affinity for sex hormone binding proteins. This would in turn decrease its ability to free testosterone. Nonetheless the delivery rate is quite good. Its taken daily in 50-100 mg doses.

The best thing to stack it with is testosterone of course. Its most easily bound to SHBG and albumin, and deactivated for up to 98%. Since the DHT can compete for these structures with higher affinity it would naturally lead to a higher yield of whatever testosterone product you stacked it with. Since DHT levels are notably higher now there is also more stimulation of the androgen receptor causing more strength gains, and because of its affinity for aromatase the overall estrogen level decreases as well. This has as a result that gains are leaner, and once again the overall testosterone yield is increased as less I converted at the aromatase enzyme.

It's of course used in other stacks with products such as methandrostenolone, boldenone and nandrolone to reduce estrogenic activity and increase muscle hardness. The addition of proviron makes boldenone a dead lock for a cutting stack and for some may even make it possible to use nandrolone while cutting, although the use of Winstrol or a receptor antagonist in conjunction is wishful as well. The benefit of adding it to a nandrolone stack is that it may also help you reduce the decrease in libido suffered from nandrolone, since the latter is mostly deactivated by 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that makes other hormones more androgenic.

Proviron is an anti-aromatase, so obviously anti-estrogens would be futile and redundant. Blood pressure medication for those prone to hypertension may be wise, as this DHT can increase the blood pressure.

Abstract refuting that Proviron is not highly suppressive

Here is the study I was referring to. Only 85 men out of 250 showed any suppression. Proviron did not shut down the HPTA in any of the subjects and that was at 150mg for 1 year. I would say its pretty safe and has very little effect on one's HPTA

This study shows no effect on normal LH and FSH with 100-150mg/ d mesterolone, and decrease of FSH/LH that were elevated.
Proviron doesn't substitute Clomid as hpta therapy, but doesn't get in the way, either.
The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.

Varma TR, Patel RH.

Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. George's Hospital Medical School London, U.K.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

PMID: 2892728 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

One more...
Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.

Spitz IM, Margalioth EJ, Yeger Y, Livshin Y, Zylber-Haran E, Shilo S.

We have assessed the gonadotropin, TSH and PRL responses to the non aromatizable androgens, mesterolone and fluoxymestrone, in 27 patients with primary testicular failure. All patients were given a bolus of LHRH (100 micrograms) and TRH (200 micrograms) at zero time. Nine subjects received a further bolus of TRH at 30 mins. The latter were then given mesterolone 150 mg daily for 6 weeks. The remaining subjects received fluoxymesterone 5 mg daily for 4 weeks and 10 mg daily for 2 weeks. On the last day of the androgen administration, the subjects were re-challenged with LHRH and TRH according to the identical protocol. When compared to controls, the patients had normal circulating levels of testosterone, estradiol, PRL and thyroid hormones. However, basal LH, FSH and TSH levels, as well as gonadotropin responses to LHRH and TSH and PRL responses to TRH, were increased.

Mesterolone administration produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL.

There was, however, a reduction in the integrated and incremental TSH secretion after TRH.
Fluoxymesterone administration was accompanied by a reduction in thyroid binding globulin (with associated decreases in T3 and increases in T3 resin uptake). The free T4 index was unaltered, which implies that thyroid function was unchanged.

In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone, gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH.

Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels were unaltered during fluoxymesterone treatment.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well im happy to report that im still here :)

The Helios prob took about 30 mins to feel an affect, i had a slight feeling of my core temperature rising. I also went out for a light bike ride and noticed that my HR was elevated about 10 beats per minute.

No nausea, shakes or any other sides

I must make clear that this is more indicative of my continued resilience to stims, i was taking Clen at 250mcg a day with no sides.

Starting tom im gonna double the dose to 0.8ml but split over 2 injs and go from there

Although as of to date i have never experienced back pumps or any cramps associated with AAS or Clen i understand this is a common side (taurine on hand)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

The Helios prob took about 30 mins to feel an affect, i had a slight feeling of my core temperature rising. I also went out for a light bike ride and noticed that my HR was elevated about 10 beats per minute.

I must make clear that this is more indicative of my continued resilience to stims, i was taking Clen at 250mcg a day with no sides.

Starting tom im gonna double the dose to 0.8ml but split over 2 injs and go from there

Although as of to date i have never experienced back pumps or any cramps associated with AAS or Clen i understand this is a common side (taurine on hand)

i just got some helios too and might run it soon.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Also I think you are jumping the gun on upping the dose already. this is your first cycle and your should get as much out of 500 as you can. Remember the saying "use just enough to get results"

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
this is a cut and paste from an email my buddy sent me when i was asking similar questions... I respect his opiion and his personal results speak for themself (280 ripped)
I love proviron, personally. 50mg ED, split into 2 doses daily is really the sweet spot. You will notice a serious, almost debilitating at times libido increase (which, let's face it, is fun).

OR, better still, you could go w/ Masteron. :sgrin: Just like proviron, which is often referred to as oral mast, it binds, making everything else more effective, and helping combat estro rebound. Plus, it makes you RIPPED, if your bf is reasonably low. I'm running some of that badboy right now.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

I've actually been researching helios myself, and want to try. I've currently got half a bottle of clenviscerate mixed though, and about 80 total days worth of oral clen. I'll probably need to burn through those before I can justify the spenditure.

I think you should probably hold on doubling it right away, even if you do have clen experience. you're injecting it now, and w/ yohimbine. although, from what I understand, you should be doing bilateral shots. But doubling the dose when that first dose is in your body for 36 hours anyway might be overkill.