Day 34 VAR Bridge (last day)
epi/tren bumped 40/120mg

14 Day review tom

Weight a.m 230.8 +5.8
Waist NA

Legs/Abs

32970d1272408086-10-hemavol-reviewers-08.jpg

newbie2bb

good job man smashing records etc. I too wanna chime in about alchol. I gave it up and havent looked back and use weightlifting. I have 3 dui's thank god never killed anyone or anything but always remember . If your the type that can't have one drink and leave then u should have no drinks . Sorry I spread the message cause i would be that guy that would spend 300 to 400 dollars for the beast. but now i dont drink at all nor any desire to . and if ever need to talk i will pm my number .

sw bill

Awards
30 eggs in 1 day. Dude that's just nasty. Your poor wife lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about injuries this very morning,

Now that my weights are starting to get heavy, what precautions should i be taking to try and avoid injury

My bench routines incorporate 5 x 5 my buddy who has mentored me through my journey to date suggests i shud be in a higher rep range.

What are your thoughts?

You see from reading my thread that I prefer higher rep ranges. This has as much to do with safety as with the fact that I respond better to higher reps.

Some have already mentioned adding cissus and that's a great idea. Other advice I would give is to make sure you're taking at least 10 grams of fish oil every day. I prefer higher doses. This really helps with lubing up the joints.

Now muscle tissue wise, I advice you to warm-up more than thoroughly, and to stretch.....alot. I stretch between every set!! You can't be too careful and the frequent stretching keeps me loose and not feeling "muscle-bound".

Make sure to do lots of warm up sets working your way up to your heavy weights.

I hope this helps you out. :thumbsup:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You see from reading my thread that I prefer higher rep ranges. This has as much to do with safety as with the fact that I respond better to higher reps.

Some have already mentioned adding cissus and that's a great idea. Other advice I would give is to make sure you're taking at least 10 grams of fish oil every day. I prefer higher doses. This really helps with lubing up the joints.

Now muscle tissue wise, I advice you to warm-up more than thoroughly, and to stretch.....alot. I stretch between every set!! You can't be too careful and the frequent stretching keeps me loose and not feeling "muscle-bound".

Make sure to do lots of warm up sets working your way up to your heavy weights.

I hope this helps you out. :thumbsup:
Yes. Thx

I do all of the above + 8g of CLA and Animal Flex
I will be adding Cissus to that and spend more time on my stretching thx for all the continued grat advice guys

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Brutal leg Day that felt GOOD.... Time to eat :)

Cant wait to get back in the gym for a ground breaking back session, got a few tricks up my sleeve

Small_of_the_Back_Girl_03.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Good to be alive

250mg left delt
Front loading phase complete

Weight a.m 231.4 +6.4 :)
Waist -1.4 :)

Ill edit in the 14 day full review later but so far this cycle is exceding all expectations each +6.4lb and -1.4in

Back Day

shanna-moakler-maid-sexy.jpg

Gonna tear this gym apart RIGHT now

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Good to be alive

250mg left delt

Ill edit in the 14 day full review later but so far this cycle is exceding all expectations each +6.4lb and -1.4in

Back Day

Rip it into little bitty peices bro!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
14 Day review

Weight a.m 231.4 +6.4
Waist -1.4"
BP

Mood 10
Agression 10
Libido 10
Strgnth 9
Stamina NC
Apetite 8.5
Diet 9.9
Training 10
Sleep 5
Sides 9.5
Joints 9.5

Var bridge concluded day 14
Excellent edition, primed me well for this cycle. I have dropped it as the epi/tren has now kicked in full force. Will be delving into the warchest and brewing up some more for the homestretch.

Proviron 50mg great addition.
Doing everything that it is supposed to, libido, agression and keeping bloat at bay whilst allowing for healthy levels of estrogen.

Epi/tren bumped to 40/120mg
Strenght gains through the roof the tren has set a fat burning furnace inside of me, i am comforted by the night time sweats knowng that all is good in the world :)

Test E front loading phase complete, to early to review but inj going smoothly have to wait until oral phase complete for any reviews

HCG 300is every 5 days to early to tell epi/tren causes me to shut down hard bllodwork to back this up. Test and HCG doseage shud take care of this

Diet has been perfect 7 meals 60 20 20 apetite remains strong. Most of my carbs come in meals centered around training plus im carb cycling

Training has been on point, i will be adopting a new training programme TG has helped me put something together here

Cardio, have been very active but no high intensity cardio as yet, stamina is high

Sleep is always a problem especially when i need to piss 5 times a night, i have ambien and Valium when necesary

Sides to date, really non existant

Short term goals for the month
1) Recomp, -1.5in waist, add 10lb (ambitious) VERY CLOSE ALREADY
2) 400lb bench (easy) CLOSE
4) 575lb Dead (Doable)
3) Find a damn regular gym partner (settle for spot on bench) NO LUCK YET

Exceding all expectations so far :)

Open to any question criticsms or suggestions

tiffany25dh6.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Good to be alive

250mg left delt

Back Day

View attachment 33011

Excellent WO so back in the am bis im the pm. Weights continue to ho up on all exercises

Diet and training remains on point

Looking fwd to chest today complete with spotter

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

epi/tren 40/120mg
Proviron 50mg
Test E 500mg ew

Weight NA
Waist NA

I decided that today is the day

ABS
1st day of real Ab training in over a year... They are still there and in decent shape due to the core exercises performed on a regular basis but there has been no dedicted abdominal training. Well that just changed, a solid 60 mins of abs, side to side cable crunches rope crunches etc time to bring them to the surface :) Gonna be sore in the morning

For the PM session
Chest with my trusty spotter this afternoon.. Will be implementing my new TG pre exhaust regime

Looking fwd to that and maybe a 400lb bench

:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Excellent chest routine, pre exhausts seemed to work very well thx TG

No 400lb bench strength was unchanged from Mondays lift (which was PR city) get it next time ;)

Goodnight

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Goodmornig

Emm Ambien sleep. Niccce

Day 17

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.4 +6.4
Waist -1.1"

No weight change waste 1/4 in bigger. Diet was def on track. Had late WO, chest. Outside of gym it was a relatively inactive day. We will change that up today supposed to be beautiful w.e

Shoulders and triceps today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workouts and progress Ed! Sorry I havew been busy lately but will keep popping in. You are really kicking some mass in here!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I'm assuming its not pictures of me that r being requested!!!

Ill have a look see what we have. Feel free to add from your own portfolio :)

Gym today with the wife, 70 mins of supersetting tris and shoulders. That was fun :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Excellent chest routine, pre exhausts seemed to work very well thx TG

No 400lb bench strength was unchanged from Mondays lift (which was PR city) get it next time ;)

Goodnight
How long have you been lifting bud?

Also on another note you should try and not use the pre exhaust technique when going for pr's, it will limit your one rep strength to a degree. imo

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been lifting bud?

Also on another note you should try and not use the pre exhaust technique when going for pr's, it will limit your one rep strength to a degree. imo
I'm trying to stay away from 1rm. Constantly attempting 1rm is a recipe for injury.

Adopting pre exhaust is also an attempt on my behalf to stay injury free. As the weights are getting heavier and heavier I am becoming more cautious in that regard

Lifting training all my life buy this is the first time I've lifted for muscular growth/size 16 months. I've always been a big cardio guy. Fortunately I've got a few fends that r really into this and have been a great source of help and of course I've got a pretty good support group here :)

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Looks like the pre exhaust technique is working well for you, which is what it's all about: doing what works for you. Good call on staying safe and avoiding injuries, going for milestone PR's don't mean **** if it puts you out of commission for a while, you'll get that big 400 when you're ready. Just keep training hard and smart.

Lol and one thing I'm liking about this thread is it sure never spares any expense on the eye candy pics!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the pre exhaust technique is working well for you, which is what it's all about: doing what works for you. Good call on staying safe and avoiding injuries, going for milestone PR's don't mean **** if it puts you out of commission for a while, you'll get that big 400 when you're ready. Just keep training hard and smart.

Lol and one thing I'm liking about this thread is it sure never spares any expense on the eye candy pics!
Yea. As much as I badly want that 400lb lift k could tell from doing a set of 5 x 335 that it would be fool hardy to attempt, so I just got down to biz and did the new WP that TG helped me put together.

Plenty more hotties from where they came from ;) this cycle as got me randier than a jack rabit :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea. As much as I badly want that 400lb lift k could tell from doing a set of 5 x 335 that it would be fool hardy to attempt, so I just got down to biz and did the new WP that TG helped me put together.

Plenty more hotties from where they came from ;) this cycle as got me randier than a jack rabit :)
WP meant WO damn phone

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Blondes preferably...you know, dirty blondes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I like the blonde one best...

sub001

Awards
I think I was supposed to come here to check on the 400lb bench status but I sort of lost track to what I was doing..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I think I was supposed to come here to check on the 400lb bench status but I sort of lost track to what I was doing..
Lol. I put myself at about 395 max as of Friday. Might have an attempt next week

I'm at 335 x 6 max right now, when I can rep that x 7 its on :) so very close

ianm4208

Awards
you are quite the salesman, edwitt. u got me hooked on this thread.

I like the ballet dancer, she can hang on to my pole anytime!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

Weight 233.6 +8.6lb
Waist -1.3
BP 129 79

Yesterday
Blasted shoulders and tris for 70 mins non stop action, decent outdoor cardio

Today
50 min spin
2hours road bike

Good full day of cardio, stamina still excellent, got the percocets all lined up for some cardio of an extra caricular nature :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, haven't been on AM for a day or two and figured I would check in on the fun here. Apparently the level of fun went up a bit since my last visit.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
LOL, haven't been on AM for a day or two and figured I would check in on the fun here. Apparently the level of fun went up a bit since my last visit.
The price of admission has gone up

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
great log and awesome results so far, how much longer you got "on"?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
great log and awesome results so far, how much longer you got "on"?
Oh I'm not going anywhere, I'm in for the long haul here if we include the VAR bridge and PCT cycle is 24 weeks.

I had pre cycle bloodwork and will be getting blood taken at the 8 week mark. So yes I'm probably pushing the envelope a tad but will be keeping close eye on everything and I'm well prepared.

Let's "Get Swole"

:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 500mg EW

250mg right delt

Weight 231.6 + 6.6lb
Waist -1.65"
BP

Well this is definitely proving to be quite the balancing act. Whilst im hungry ALL the time im stick with the Recomp diet. I know i would have more explosive gains if i took in another 500-800k so i have to keep telling myself its not a race. Whilst the numbers are nothing short of great (bench up 35, waist -1.65, weight +6.6) im getting frustrated, I dont see the new muscle i dont see my abs, fucckking mirror sucks, gonna get a new one

Legs today

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Helios

Oh my Helios turned up yesterday :)
Anyone here have experience with this?
I was thinking of letting the epi/tren run their course/recomp magic and assuming my BP is still where it is today doing 2 weeks of Helios, any thoughts guys?

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't react well to yohimbine. It makes me all jittery and anxious so I can't imagine actually injecting it. But if you don't have a problem with it then I say go for it.
Plus you have the added benefits of the clen. Some are claiming it's better than HGH...

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I used helios a few times a couple years back and had great results with it. As nyoung mentioned, if you react harshly to yohimbe prolly be a little cautious with it. But if not, enjoy ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I used helios a few times a couple years back and had great results with it. As nyoung mentioned, if you react harshly to yohimbe prolly be a little cautious with it. But if not, enjoy ;)
This will be my 1st time.... I am bit of a stim junkie... I was taking 250mg Clen a day with little adverse effect... Guess we take it out for a spin and see what happens, ill start out with a low dose