hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

2.38am cant sleep

Weight NA
Day 27 V bridge

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life on a personal level. I had a rage/fury inside of me like never before basically the entire population sparing my wife and son were in danger of bodily harm myself included.

I wanted badly to go to the gym last night and let it all go but thought better to sleep on it and avoid doing something wreckless and injuring myself.

That being said its back day and i thought what better way to release some tension than by smashing some records and torrturing myself with some Zerchers and releasing the fury from within.

On the plus side, im definitely cured of my addiction to aclcohol, if ever i was gonna drink yest was the day,

Ok well back to self inflicted torture of another nature, onwards and upwards and sorry for the random rant

For once i hope the gym is empty

Peace
Good for you man alcohol has caused me so many problems i just want to stay the hell away from it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good for you man alcohol has caused me so many problems i just want to stay the hell away from it.
Zerchers it was for me
:fest30:
:AR15firing: :drive:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted badly to go to the gym last night and let it all go.

That being said its back day and i thought what better way to release some tension than by smashing some records and torrturing myself with some Zerchers and releasing the fury from within.On the plus side, im definitely cured of my addiction to aclcohol, if ever i was gonna drink yest was the day,
Ok well back to self inflicted torture of another nature, onwards and upwards and sorry for the random rant

For once i hope the gym is empty

Peace
I concur. I've been totally sober for 3 years now and couldn't feel better or be happier. That stuff just adds to your problems.

Pass me that heavy iron please!! That's my true addiction. And I'll NEVER quit!!!:twisted:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I concur. I've been totally sober for 3 years now and couldn't feel better or be happier. That stuff just adds to your problems.

Pass me that heavy iron please!! That's my true addiction. And I'll NEVER quit!!!:twisted:
and ill take mine straight up like a man

:AR15firing: :drive: :fest30:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my spot 1RM 365lb. Very happy with that, 10 away from PR
That PR is in definate danger of being smashed to smithereens!! Really soon. When that Enathate truly kicks in, you'll be leaps and bounds beyond that old PR.
I guaran-damn-tee it!!!:yup:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Just seems off to me
Yeah, I can see that; it seemed off to me at first too. I've been giving it a shot lately though and all I can say is that while it doesn't seem like the best approach, if you are strained for time and just want to get in some solid workouts through the week it is a good program. The program is not based on building strength at all (Which I don't quite like); but what's weird is that while some of my lifts have gone down, others have gone up and that's without pushing heavy weight each workout.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can see that; it seemed off to me at first too. I've been giving it a shot lately though and all I can say is that while it doesn't seem like the best approach, if you are strained for time and just want to get in some solid workouts through the week it is a good program. The program is not based on building strength at all (Which I don't quite like); but what's weird is that while some of my lifts have gone down, others have gone up and that's without pushing heavy weight each workout.
This is not a short time saving programme, you must be doing it wrong you need an entire day :(

From an M & F article

Bibliography for: "Add 2" in just one day: build a bigger chest and back today! Spur your most amazing transformation ever with M & F's lab-tested training program"

Herse a thread

http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/Add-2-to-your-chest-in-one-day-m29533.aspx

Its totally insane

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Seated Preacher EZ Bars curks 5 X 155 PR

32873d1271970803-thundergods-sticking-wicked-1267710504_39.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seated Preacher EZ Bars curks 5 X 155 PR
Hel Yeah!! :head:

It's gonna be a regular PR fest up in here!!! :fest30:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 part II

Burning Down the House
BP 129/78

The Gun Show

Leather%20girl%20with%20her%20gun%20and%20car%2005.jpg

RoundII
Bis
Seated Preacher EZ Bar 5 x 155 PR
Incline DB curls 5 x 65 PR
Standing BB curls 5 x 165 PR
Standing Hammer DB curls 5 x 90 PR
Standing DB curls 5 x 90 PR

My back is on fire, Those Zerchers kicked my arse this morning i think that why no PR's fell in the AM back session

Now thats more like it :)

My entire upper body is on fire AKA growing, time to rest up :) real strong 3 days of upper body demolition.

Ok will weigh in tom morning and give my 7 day review

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
7 Day review

Weight a.m 228.4 +3.4
Waist -0.5" :)
BP 128/79

Mood 10
Agression 10
Libido 10
Strgnth 7
Stamina NC
Apetite 8.5
Diet 9.9
Training 10
Sleep 5
Sides 9.5

VAR 28th day of bridge, was a great idea and it got me in prime condition strength wise while aiding my continued cut/recomp. This compond definitely need to be run for 6 weeks + but its great.

Proviron 50mg great addition. Im told VAR is renound for drop in libido, not here. Has laso aided in agression which has been a nice bonus. The epi/tren in previous cycles has caused significant water retention in 1st week, Proviron keep this at bay nicely waist is 0.5in smaller :) this stuff has magical powers. It was an expensive addition to the cycle and at time i felt it was an excessive extravagance. Well if it continues to display the above properties id say its worth its weight in gold :)

Epi/tren 30/90 mg appears to be kicking in right now, this is consistant with my prvious usage. Expecting major surge in stregnth good start yest with bis multiple PR's

Test E front loading 750 EW to early to say but inj going smoothly

HCG 300is every 5 days to early to tell epi/tren causes me to shut down hard bllodwork to back this up. Test and HCG doseage shud take care of this

Diet has been perfect 7 meals 60 20 20 apetite is very strong and its good im measuring out my meals, i could eat all day long. Most of my carbs come in meals centered around training.

Training has been brutal the last 3 days, AM and PM sessions. Plan is 7 days a week for oral section but i will listen to my body so 6/7 days a week

Cardio, have been very active but no high intensity cardio as yet, stamina is high

Sleep is always a problem especially when i need to piss 5 times a night, i have ambien and Valium when necesary

Sides are so far non existant, some sweating of a night (tren) had far worse. I am expecting plenty down the road with the 2 methyls

Short term goals for the month
1) Recomp, -1.5in waist, add 10lb (ambitious)
2) 400lb bench (easy)
4) 575lb Dead (Doable)
3) Find a damn regular gym partner (settle for spot on bench)

Im normally pretty hard on myself, i would have given myself an A + if had attained my old bench of 375

Open to any question criticsms or suggestions

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Very nice write up. Will be following your progress keep it up

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Day 28 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m 228.4

Left delt 375mg

Busy day opted to rest and i have that feeling of the body repairing and growing. Its hard to explain but it feels exhilerating

Crazy busy day diet was a bit whack, Subway twice, lots of shakes and raw eggs. Just had to get it anyway i could today

K off to crazy Tribeca Film Festival Party :) they better have some food ;)

denise_milani_glasses.jpg

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
subbed. This is a very good thread man, I am picking up some tips for writing my first log in a month. Will be my first inject cycle too. Goodluck.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
subbed. This is a very good thread man, I am picking up some tips for writing my first log in a month. Will be my first inject cycle too. Goodluck.
Congrats and good luck with that I can def PM u a couple of websites in regards to injecting

Feel free to PM with any questions and if you like your welcome to post your cycle up here. I'm sure some of the more seasoned members who have helped me will be glad to chime in and give thir 2c on ur cycle

Good Luck

Chick of the day

3633_NpAdvHover.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Day 29 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m NA

am legs, pm chest

Legs was decent, lacked focus tho. To damn excited for P.M session. Couldnt stop visualizing that 375 bench and what lies beyond that :)

Big carb up day, im primed and ready G2G

Ok off to eat again :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big carb up day, im primed and ready G2G

Ok off to eat again :)
I'm ready for my weekend carb-up refeed myself. Been low-carbing all week long.
I'm ready to get my grub on!!!! :food::yup:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
This is not a short time saving programme, you must be doing it wrong you need an entire day :(

From an M & F article

Bibliography for: "Add 2" in just one day: build a bigger chest and back today! Spur your most amazing transformation ever with M & F's lab-tested training program"

Herse a thread

http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/Add-2-to-your-chest-in-one-day-m29533.aspx

Its totally insane
No i'm talking about HST. You only go to the gym once a day and perform 1-2 sets per movement. HST just says that if you feel like your body can take more then it would be better to do two seperate workouts that day than to double up your volume on one workout. For instance: Instead of working out for 2 hours in the evening workout for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening.....or instead of working out for 1 hour 6 days per week workout 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening for 3 days per week.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
No i'm talking about HST. You only go to the gym once a day and perform 1-2 sets per movement. HST just says that if you feel like your body can take more then it would be better to do two seperate workouts that day than to double up your volume on one workout. For instance: Instead of working out for 2 hours in the evening workout for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening.....or instead of working out for 1 hour 6 days per week workout 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening for 3 days per week.
yes never done that, once im in the gym i iike to get the job done dont care how long it takes

Cool kicks baby

playboy-hot-chicks-cool-kicks-5.jpg

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
yes never done that, once im in the gym i iike to get the job done dont care how long it takes
Yeah I know, I am just trying to find what works for me; plus I really am under time constraints lately so as far as that goes it's working well.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok

Ive been thinking about this for the last 2 days
Yest was rest, today had been a massive carb up day and been eating every 2 hours since 6a.m
And it all comes down to this 4.30pm
I just consumed an additional 100mg VAR to boost bolod serum levels along with 20mg epi 60mg tren. Game time approaches routine is set
Pre,intra amd post drinks are prepared
gym kit, ipod G2G now 40min powernap

:bryce:

Man of Steel

2291038013_c6309b8448.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Edwitt your the man bro. I laughes my ass off as the pic you put up in my thread. Get swole son. Your hard work looks like its paying off
welcome aboard matey

fuccking great workout just completed

Big ol burger for me

Grass fed no fries of course

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok well the stars were aligned and then my fuccking gym parter is a no show again

so gym is empty and no spotter

Bench

Get to my working sets 3 x 5 x 315
i have only completed this once with a spot

I get 6 x 5 x 315 very happy with that

just didnt want to risk going heavier with no one even on the floor

So im about to move on and big guy comes along

So i got my spotter but its a bit late in the game for a 1RM

I make 365 easy and then @ 385 it was real close he tapped the bar :(

that being said it was an awesome workout and i finished strong, i have no doubt that i would have cleared 385 if i not done the 6 sets of 315 :)

So i cannt say a new PR but my best chest session ever :)

3221354072_538eb90fe0_o.jpg

ianm4208

Awards
You must spread reputation around before giving it to edwitt again

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Time to Take the Gloves Off

So as I wake up lieing in a pool of tren sweat it comes to me as clear as day

This is it, there's no time to be playing around at my gym anymore, yes the chicks are smoking and yes its conveniently a 5 minute walk from home.

Fucck imy gains can not be held captive anymore. I need to get to a real gym for chest where my routine will never be interupted for lack of a spot ever again. That being said, time to make use of my membership at the NYSC Sports Club

Operation "Swole Chest"

Keeley_Hazell-2008_h01.jpg

ianm4208

Awards
Go for it big fella! In between sets, I will go spot random ppl around the gym, so come chest day, theyre fighting to spot me. It works out well and so do I

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Go for it big fella! In between sets, I will go spot random ppl around the gym, so come chest day, theyre fighting to spot me. It works out well and so do I
Yup that's the onlt way if my gym partner is gonna be this unreliable. Plus I'm friends with all the trainers over at NYSC so its gonna be good to have some comoradry and be nice to show off the results. Those boys havnt seen me for a whike. Ill go Monday and by then ill be 5 1/2 inches smaller waist and breaking new PR's. Yea its decided ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok so chick of the day goes to an X

Looking good babe :)

Lyn

10635_176674282151_761667151_3761563_976082_n.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok well the stars were aligned and then my fuccking gym parter is a no show again

so gym is empty and no spotter

Bench

Get to my working sets 3 x 5 x 315
i have only completed this once with a spot

I get 6 x 5 x 315 very happy with that

just didnt want to risk going heavier with no one even on the floor

So im about to move on and big guy comes along

So i got my spotter but its a bit late in the game for a 1RM

I make 365 easy and then @ 385 it was real close he tapped the bar :(

that being said it was an awesome workout and i finished strong, i have no doubt that i would have cleared 385 if i not done the 6 sets of 315 :)

So i cannt say a new PR but my best chest session ever :)

View attachment 32901
That was a Heluva workout mate. You smashed it. Literally.

Can you do your bench presses in a power rack where you can set the pins right at chest level in case you fail? Or do you not like Smith-Machine Bench Presses? Both are an option for your lack of a consistent and reliable spotter.
Just trying to help out. :thumbsup:

I've worked out alone for the last 3 years so I have to be creative. I rarely do regular Barbell Bench Presses anymore but when I do, if I fail, I just roll that heavy fukker down my torso and onto my abs and then let one side hit the floor and lift the rest on up and get out from under it.
It's rough, but doable. And when you know that no one's around to bail your ass out, you tend to try much harder to get that sucker up off of you!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That was a Heluva workout mate. You smashed it. Literally.

Can you do your bench presses in a power rack where you can set the pins right at chest level in case you fail? Or do you not like Smith-Machine Bench Presses? Both are an option for your lack of a consistent and reliable spotter.
Just trying to help out. :thumbsup:

I've worked out alone for the last 3 years so I have to be creative. I rarely do regular Barbell Bench Presses anymore but when I do, if I fail, I just roll that heavy fukker down my torso and onto my abs and then let one side hit the floor and lift the rest on up and get out from under it.
It's rough, but doable. And when you know that no one's around to bail your ass out, you tend to try much harder to get that sucker up off of you!!!
no Smith :(

Almost had an accident few months back for the same reason

no big deal, i just gotta get in my head no gym partner and act accordingly, either different gym or different routine

I kind of like the idea of heading to a real meat head gym once a week :)

musclebeach.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Day 30 VAR Bridge

32950d1272393047-thundergods-sticking-wicked-pamela4.jpg

Weight a.m 230.4 ÷5.4lb

What a Nightmare. Long story short doing a mate a favor and bottom line i get pulled over, car gets towed and they leave me on the side of the road i NJ. I dont live in NJ and car is registered to my wife and its all BS cops are dead wrong.

So lets just say i missed gym yesterday wife is not talking to me (shes gotta pick the car up today) i missed an important event.

So i have a rage and a fury to unleash today (in the gym) i really had to dig deep inside yest to find a calm place.

Depending on the day would like to get back and bis in today but im gonna have to play by ear, need to win the missus back over and of course its that time of mont thing, oh what joy!!!!

Fingers crossed

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt about it............

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10
Day 30 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m 230.4 ÷5.4lb

What a Nightmare. Long story short doing a mate a favor and bottom line i get pulled over, car gets towed and they leave me on the side of the road i NJ. I dont live in NJ and car is registered to my wife and its all BS cops are dead wrong.

So lets just say i missed gym yesterday wife is not talking to me (shes gotta pick the car up today) i missed an important event.

So i have a rage and a fury to unleash today (in the gym) i really had to dig deep inside yest to find a calm place.

Depending on the day would like to get back and bis in today but im gonna have to play by ear, need to win the missus back over and of course its that time of mont thing, oh what joy!!!!

Fingers crossed
Um, did you have anything in the car related to this cycle? That might not be good...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Um, did you have anything in the car related to this cycle? That might not be good...
No. Very conscious of that peril and it is one of the reasons I'm so happy that I'm now on TRT doctor precribed currently have the patches but will have him switch me to Cyp inj :)

Thx for the concern tho mate

12087364214H945Y.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Day 31 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m 228.8 +3.8

Back/bis

Went in with no plan just good old pent up agression and lots of it. Ill edit in some PR's later but i smashed everything re back. I did fail to @ 505 Dead but that was at the end of an intense 70 min session

bis,i was pushed for time (20 mins) but right up there none the less

Cant wait to pin tom morn and get back in the gym :)

petra-nemcova-la-senza-james-blunt-gemma-atkinson-czec-supermodel_11.jpg

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Nice log you got going here bro, count me in from now on.

I definitley feel you on there being no better way to relieve the stress then a heavy pounding in the gym. Coming from someone who also used to have a serious drinking problem I understand where you are coming from.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice log you got going here bro, count me in from now on.

I definitley feel you on there being no better way to relieve the stress then a heavy pounding in the gym. Coming from someone who also used to have a serious drinking problem I understand where you are coming from.
Yea. Ita amazing its benn a rough few days and booze has never been further from my mind, booze is just an obstacle to my goals and its only been 9 months, the gym and this forum have become my release no need for AA here.

Glad to have you aboard mate, I will be giving it 110% as always and looking fwd to posting new pics at the end of the oral section of this cycle ;)

I can really feel the epi tren now and loving it and for the first time no headaches, a side I've experienced in the past so its all gravy

gemma-atkinson-pic-3.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I have a smile on my face ear to fucccking ear baby 335 x 6 Flat Bench :)

choke.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Day 32 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m 230.2 +5.2

Right delt pin 375 last of the 2 weeks front loading back to 250mg Mon/thurs

Chest

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Well that was nothing short of exhilarating, i even found a willing spotter, i think he was actually quite chuffed to be spotting me :)

Day 12 and my 2 methyls decided it was time to show their true colors

Felt absolutely great, my chest was pumped up something huge.

Brilliant WO my forearms feel like they are about to explode

Well 335 x 6 is approx 390 1RM next chest session we load up the bar to make official PR 400lb this week :)

sw bill

Awards
400!!!! Hell ya man kill it.. Your dedication and excitment in this log is very motivating. Keep up the killer work.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
400!!!! Hell ya man kill it.. Your dedication and excitment in this log is very motivating. Keep up the killer work.
Does it say my age is 42 it shud read 24 :)

shaylarentw3.jpg

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Nice benching bro, keep at it and show that 400 who's boss! That will be one hell of a milestone!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about injuries this very morning,

Now that my weights are starting to get heavy, what precautions should i be taking to try and avoid injury

My bench routines incorporate 5 x 5 my buddy who has mentored me through my journey to date suggests i shud be in a higher rep range.

What are your thoughts?

hot_sexy_pose.jpg

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about injuries this very morning,

Now that my weights are starting to get heavy, what precautions should i be taking to try and avoid injury

My bench routines incorporate 5 x 5 my buddy who has mentored me through my journey to date suggests i shud be in a higher rep range.

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 32956
As long as you sacrifice your form to go so heavy then you will be fine. I mean you could wear gloves with the wrist wraps or something.

Cissus is good to prevent injuries i have noticed as well from using it for awhile. and since i started using it again my tendons mainly the ones connecting the elbow to forearm are not sore after heavy deads like they usually are so its either strengthening the tendons or helping them heal faster or both.

But good job so far bro I kno theres as many haters as people who have ur back and dont trip off some little kids trying to be hard over the internet. Youve made alot of progress and I commend u on all the hard work bro, keep it up :AR15firing:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like using SuperCissus RX especially when I am on cycle and the gains pile up quick.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Day 33 VAR Bridge

Weight a.m 231.2 +6.2
Waist -0.5in

Shoulders
Same shiit heavier weights, really felt the burn on the military presses

Ok so ive made a few decision re cycle
Going to finish the VAR now that epi/tren in full flow. Its about time, Lipids prob will appreciate this and the VAR has served me well, plenty more in the warchest for a rainy day.

That being said im doing way better with sides than ever before so we are gonna increase the epi/tren from 30/90 to 40/120 this will be split over 3 doses taking 20/60 directly before training, to get a nice bump in blood serum levels

Better set some new goals as i think all my short term goals will get smashed this week, the 400lb bench is just a foregone conclusion

I need to start doing abs ive been lazy here given my bulk, ive alwaays had a really good midesection and obliques but shud add some weight and make em pop

Looking fwd to posting new pics for you guys, im not even half way through the oral section and killing it.

Diet is on point as is possible, that being said it could be better, work has just been so crazy. Yest for example i was on the road in court meeting etc so i was grabbing Detour bars with coffee scoops of whey here and there, raw eggs left right and center, 30 yeterday :) was brewing up a whicked storm last night
Still managed 8 meals tho

People are already noting a differnce

Recovery is ridiculous, im ready to go hit chest again, i wont obviously but man. I was sore as a mofo last night 24 hours later im doing few stretches and my chest feels fine