Old fugger is going full throttle 13 weeks out Pbold and 17-proandro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checked my weight and down another 3.5 lbs since Friday so will definitely be another 4 pound week. So when I do switch to Keto I will be able to dive under 200 pretty quick. I guess I am back in control of the situation, although we are looking at some hard dieting ahead. Feeling pretty light headed most of the time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets celebrate with some booty :)

booty4.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I mentioned it was hard to get Orange Roughy here well I found a place I could get it frozen so I bought a bunch of it. It was really expensive .. better be worth it as I have never had it from frozen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
16 wheel of death, it was fuggin tough, felt like I was gonna pass out.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Checked my weight and down another 3.5 lbs since Friday so will definitely be another 4 pound week. So when I do switch to Keto I will be able to dive under 200 pretty quick. I guess I am back in control of the situation, although we are looking at some hard dieting ahead. Feeling pretty light headed most of the time.

4lb week?? damn man I am lucky to drop 2 !! Nice !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4lb week?? damn man I am lucky to drop 2 !! Nice !!
Yes that would be my normal pace but you know my situation got dire and had to pin it. It ain't pretty and feels crappy, you don't want to have to do this. I felt like I had no choice though.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I understand. I'm getting pretty nervous myself. I'm down 1.6lbs since Saturday and everyone keeps saying I'll make it, but looking in the mirror and my midsection keeps telling me otherwise!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. I'm getting pretty nervous myself. I'm down 1.6lbs since Saturday and everyone keeps saying I'll make it, but looking in the mirror and my midsection keeps telling me otherwise!
In your case that's just pre-contest jitters. You're more than fine, even ahead. Trust the process.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hammered my chest and triceps today

45 deg. incline db press 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Incline db fly 4 X10 4010 40 sec rest
Flat db press 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Flat flies 7 X 10 4010 40 sec rest nos x last set

Close grip bench 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Decline tri extension 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
shoulder width press down 7 X 10 4011 40 sec rest strip set last set

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, I am pretty light headed most of the time, when I get into a workout though I get better. My physical performance is actually quite good. I get 150 grams of carbs tonight in my last 2 meals so things will get better for tomorrow.

My plan is to start Keto next week, like I said about a week to 10 days on just fibrous carbs and then I will add in just the Oatmeal banana meal twice a week. There will likely be a really big feed around 7 days out, maybe one also about 3 weeks depending. Bottom line is, I think I got this... whew what a rough ride.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear Lord...

booty3.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lets see some pics Doug, I know you don't want to put them up since you feel you are behind but let us have a look at where you are and if all this worry is legitimate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some pics Doug, I know you don't want to put them up since you feel you are behind but let us have a look at where you are and if all this worry is legitimate.
Yes I will be starting the pics next week, I just have to arrange someone to take them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Booty time :)

booty2.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biceps and rear delts today, lots of pain but easier as it doesn't drain me as much.

Reverse db preacher curls ss with db preacher curls full pronation 4X10 4010 40 sec rest these are the most painful thing I've ever done, just tears your biceps apart
Standing bb curl 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Standing cable curls above the head. 7 X 10 4010 40 sec rest

Prone rear delt raise 4X10 4010 40 sec rest
Single low pulley bent over rear delt ext. 7 X10 4010 30 sec rest

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bet those biceps were pumped up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight was the same as 2 days ago so that's a good sign for me to take it up a notch. Keto starts Sunday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday booty :)

booty4.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some Victoria booty..

booty4.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and shoulders today to finish this off...

Pullups 3Xfailiure 4010 40 sec rest getting 8 for the 1st set which is an improvement.
Pulldowns wide 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Dorion rows 3 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Prone db rows 3 X 10 4010 40 sec rest nos x last set

Standing db press 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Bus driver front raise 3 X10 4010 40 sec rest
Side Lateral raise 4 X 10 4010 40 sec rest
Cable side lateral raise 7 X 10 4010 40 sec rest 5 partials each set

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to get that work in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked the UFE Capitol Chaos show yesterday backstage. Really small show, not very competitive. Small shows are fun though.

Today will do some wheel of death maybe some calves. Tomorrow will start my 3 day split which will be week 1 workouts 4, 5 and 6 and week 2 of the same for the 3 different levels of M140 which will be focused on maximizing cell swelling. I will be throwing in some other stuff on off days, lots of posing for one and some body weight exercises as well. Some other isolated work will be done as needed.

Like I said it's 10 days of fibrous only carbs, greens and one grapefruit a day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On your way to GREATNESS!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
16 wheel of death and died going out on the 17th man kicked the crap right out of me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A tribute to her hineyness :)

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics had me ready to quit right there...

1_ufe.jpg

2_ufe.jpg

Then I saw my leg shot
3_ufe.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have some work to do for sure, how many weeks out again? I know you tighten up pretty quickly as body fat drops and your skin makes your initial cuts harder to see. So I don't know that you are out of reach just yet. You definitely have a fire fight ahead of you, but if anyone can make it happen, I know you have the drive. Either way let's just keep plugging away. Even if you don't end up competing I would go ahead and get nice and lean and stick closer to that year round. Not only will it make future preps easier but will make it easier for you to make money as a trainer. If sporting a pretty buff body all the time you can impress more people which will bring you more business. This is why I am leaning up right now and will be staying pretty lean for my foreseeable future.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have some work to do for sure, how many weeks out again? I know you tighten up pretty quickly as body fat drops and your skin makes your initial cuts harder to see. So I don't know that you are out of reach just yet. You definitely have a fire fight ahead of you, but if anyone can make it happen, I know you have the drive. Either way let's just keep plugging away. Even if you don't end up competing I would go ahead and get nice and lean and stick closer to that year round. Not only will it make future preps easier but will make it easier for you to make money as a trainer. If sporting a pretty buff body all the time you can impress more people which will bring you more business. This is why I am leaning up right now and will be staying pretty lean for my foreseeable future.
Almost 7 weeks, yes I am only 205 lbs so I know I am more cut than this. I have seen pics at 240 that have me looking something like this. It's disconcerting for sure. Either way I can just get cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just didn't expect to look this smooth at 205....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some booty will make me feel better...

booty1.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost 7 weeks, yes I am only 205 lbs so I know I am more cut than this. I have seen pics at 240 that have me looking something like this. It's disconcerting for sure. Either way I can just get cut.
I just didn't expect to look this smooth at 205....
Well keep in mind you are depleted from keto right now too. A few lbs of glycogen will tighten a lot of it up. You can only dig and fight and see if you hit the goal or not.
Maybe some booty will make me feel better...

View attachment 124023
Made me feel better!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work. You have the drive to succeed. Do not get discourage. You are on the right path, just keep going. I have also been here before, not knowing if you will make it or not. Just keep going and you will get there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I did an hour on the treadmill (uphill walking) that's how I am going to spend a lot of my free time now.

Yah Chris I may be overreacting a bit, it's a good wakeup call there is still ways to escalate this. My problem is not the scale though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was some bicep. chest, side and front delts

A1 Preacher curl 3 X 7 5 second isometric 4015
A2 Incline db bench 3 X 7 4010 40 sec rest nos x last set

B1 2 arm high cable curl 4 X 15 4010
B2 Incline db press 4 X 12 4010 40 sec rest

C Shoulder width bench 4 X 12 7111 40 sec rest

D1 60 deg. Prone incline db lat raises 3 X 12 4010
D2 db front raise 3 X 12 2111 40 sec rest

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo....

booty.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are leaner than you think, I believe some loose skin is making harder to see the cuts, the skin is a problem as we get older, I have the same problem. If someone has a good "Cure" for this skin issue I would love to hear it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are leaner than you think, I believe some loose skin is making harder to see the cuts, the skin is a problem as we get older, I have the same problem. If someone has a good "Cure" for this skin issue I would love to hear it.
Time :) I usually tighten up fairly quickly but I am still losing quite quickly, also the lighting was atrocious. I did feel pretty loose though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I gained 3 lbs which is pretty strange since I should be losing. I must be holding water.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got this, I know you do!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got this, I know you do!
Well I think that the 3 extra lbs of water is a big reason why I looked so loose in the pics. I did eat a bit more freely while I was doing the show on Saturday before I went on Keto, so that could have a lot to do with it. Things should clear up quickly in the next few days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta keep my spirits up...

booty2.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a clearer shot of my leg, I am pretty happy with the extra development I am showing here.

3_ufe.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 fuggin wheel of death!!! This old fugger is not going down without a fight. I am so exhausted my hands are shaking while I type.